The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers

Phaug looked into her eyes one more time, uneased by the mortal's confidence, and equally enraged by her arrogance. She was looking right back at him, licking her lips and breathing heavily.

"What . . . the fuck . . . are you waiting for," she growled. "Do I need to get a spear, bend you over a rock, and fuck YOU, you bitch?" She sucked in air and then spat, sending a wad of saliva right across his scaled face.

Phaug was stunned for a moment, and then he pulled on her legs. The head of his cock punched into her pussy and her gut was instantly distended by the large, pulverizing muscle impaling her. The air was socked out of Nadia's lungs as her stomach was punched from the bottom. The impact was so hard and so sudden her vision went blurry, and as it came back she felt the hardest, thickest muscle in the world grinding against her g-spot, plus a number of other spots she didn't know she had. Phaug's wet tongue slithered over her body, paying special attention to her breasts, and coating her in his hot saliva. Then he really began to fuck her, holding onto a leg and her waist, jacking her up and down like a lubricated sex-toy on his impossible cock. The penis-bulge shape in her gut punched upward like a demonic baby trying to be born, and every stroke went in with a ripping sound of wet, soft flesh grinding against hard muscle. Phaug fucked Nadia harder than he had even fucked a mortal woman before, but whereas most of them had been reduced to meaty bag of cum and broken bones by this point, Nadia was grunting and squealing like a young maiden being rutted for the first time. She was . . . enjoying it.

"Who . . . who the fuck are you?" Phaug asked, unable to stop fucking her, unable to WANT to stop. As much as her was beating her up, stretching her out, and utterly destroying her pussy, he was also being sucked in. This was the best sex he had ever felt.

"I'm . . . I'm . . . I'm . . . I'm," Nadia's voice rose higher and higher, until it was a high-pitch squeal. "I'M CUMMING!!!!!!"

Nadia came like a waterfall, and the loosened lips of her pussy suddenly regained their elasticity, clamping down on the iron-flesh of Phaug's cock. Her long, gazelle-like legs wrapped around the neck of his penis and squeezed, holding him in place, and even pushing him deeper. She was like a soft, wet, hot little vice, and Phaug wanted nothing more than to bust an epic nut inside her . . . but he couldn't. She was squeezing him too tight, the semen was trapped. It bubbled like boiling oil, burning his sensitive flesh from the inside. He looked into Nadia's twitching, ecstatic face, and he saw an insane, beautiful grin.

"SO GOOD!" she screamed. "C'mon! Cum! Cum for me you faggot worm!"

His massive hands gripped her little body and tried to pry her off, but she wouldn't budge. He tried pushing her down, but that only made it worst. She was leaning back now, bending his iron-hard cock at a painful angle, allowing pressure to build in his testicles till the bursting point. His balls were rumbling. They were actually turning blue. They were going to pop.

"Pu . . . pu . . . please," Phaug whimpered.

"Please? Please what, bitch?" Nadia hissed, reaching down and scraping her sharp nails across the flesh of his penis.

The pain was driving Phaug insane. "Please . . . please let me cum."

"Where's your treasure?"

"What? I . . . fuck you . . . treacherous bitch!" Phaug could barely speak he needed to cum so badly.

"No gems, no cum," Nadia said with the most arrogant smile on her lovely face. "It's really just a question of which jewels are more valuable to you. The ones you've been stealing from the dwarves, or the two you were born with." Nadia leaned back again, this time nearly snapping his dick in half, and the pressure actually sent cum rushing back into his balls, causing them to swell unbearable.

Phaug couldn't bare it anymore. He was actually crying. He didn't even know that he could cry until today. "Alright . . . they're . . . they're all hidden down the tunnel to the left. Follow it until you come to the glowing amethysts, and then turn right. My horde is hidden behind a false wall there. Now please . . . please just end it."

Nadia giggled. "Alright, you big baby. Here it comes. Get ready to cum your fucking brains out, because when you fuck with Nadia, you fuck with the-"

Nadia unwrapped her legs and was instantly hit with a tidal wave of cum the likes of which she had never felt before. Her stomach swelled instantly and her pussy began to gush hot torrents of cum. Phaug roared and pushed down on her shoulders, preventing her from escaping. He roared as he came, his tongue wagging out the side of his mouth, and his cock erupting like a volcano. The sensation was too much for Nadia as well, who overestimated herself, and for the second time that day found herself cumming so hard she black out.

#####

"So in the end you could only make it out with the Ruby of Rohannia?" Lily asked as she splashed warm spring water over her mistress's naked body, washing away the many layers of dragon-cum covering her.

"That was all I could manage, with my legs barely working. Such a shame. Phaug had a hundred gems just like it, diamonds as big as my head, but I barely regained consciousness before he did. Luckily for me it took him long enough to recover for me to grab the ruby and find my way out."

Miles away from the Mountains of Fire, Nadia bathed naked in a warm stream along with Lily and her familiar Pussy-pocket, whose presence was working wonders on repairing her body. The orgasms Nadia had suffered while fucking Phaug had knocked her out for hours, but luckily she recovered before he did, and she was able to squirm her way to his horde and locate the Ruby of Rohannia, barely escaping with it in time.

The salacious sorceress held the large, heart-sized gem up to light, admiring the way the sun glimmered through its bloody interior. Then she smashed it against a rock.

SMASH!

"Nadia!" Lily screamed. "What . . . why . . . how . . . who . . . why did you do that?" Lily scampered around to gather up all the tiny shards from the ruby, desperately panicked as to why her mistress would destroy it after going to so much trouble.

"Well it's not like I need to stick that WHOLE thing up my pussy, now is it?" Nadia asked, rather rhetorically.

"What?" Lily stammered, still confused.

Nadia took a single, smooth shard of the ruby, licked it, and then inserted into the bruised bowels of her cock-battered cunt. She hissed at first, as if it stung her, but instantly afterwards she started to cool down, moaning softly.

"I . . . I don't understand," Lily said, sitting her naked butt down next to Nadia.

"Mmm . . . let me explain," Nadia said, wrapping an arm around Lily's naked waist. "You already heard that the Ruby of Rohannia is not a true ruby, but a magical creation by the alchemist Rohannia. Well you see, she was trying to make something called a bezoar, which is a magical stone used to counteract poison and cure disease. She needed to create a particularly powerful one because she had contracted hypernymphomania."

Lily gasped. "I've heard of that. That's a rare disease only transmitted by having sex with certain sorts of Nymphs. Once a month the afflicted undergoes cripplingly powerful orgasms that leave them dehydrated, exhausted, and drained of vigor for the rest of the month, until it wears off after a year or so. There is no cure."

"Exactly, except this ruby anyway," Nadia said, giving Lily a little pinch on her backside. "The disease, as fun as it sounded, was exactly why I knew I had to cure my case of hypernymphomnia. I can't afford to be out of action for an entire year just because I'm too exhausted from sex. I mean, that sounds like most of my life from the age 18 to 26, but that was a long time ago."

"You've had hypernymphomania this whole time? But . . . but . . . but that would mean you gave it to me!"

Nadia snickered. "Well we have plenty of the cure, so relax. Most people think there is no cure for the disease; you just have to wait a year or so for it to wear off. That's not what happened to Rohannia though. In a nyphomanic state she tried fucking a horse and killed herself. Stupid slut. That tends to happen to most people with the disease before it wears off. They try something stupid with their naughty parts and fuck themselves to death."

"But that means you also gave it to the King."

"Fuck him."

"And the dragon."

"Double-fuck him."

"And . . . and Korinda! Oh my goddess, that's why she was hunting you! That's why she wanted the ruby! You gave her hypernymphomania!"

Nadia shrugged. "Mmm . . . she was a very talented lover. I would have shared it with her. Honest. But she ran off with the ruby to sell to the King. Triple-fuck that pointy-eared bitch."

"And . . . and Pad!!!"

Nadia's green eyes widened for a brief moment. "Oops. Forgot about him."

#####

By the time Nadia returned to her castle almost a month had past, and a hurricane of destruction had fallen upon it the likes of which she had never seen. Carpets were torn up, furniture was shattered, scraps of food clung to the walls, and from the front door to the highest tower the castle was filled with the naked exhausted bodies of Nadia's servants. Even Glenda the Golem had been shattered apart, and her head had been used as a cheap sex-toy . . . repeatedly.

Creeping up the stair to the small tower Lily and Pad shared, the party crept into Lily's bedroom to see that it was stuffed with the writhing, defeated bodies of a dozen vampires and elves Nadia kept in her service, both male and female, and all of them fucked to within inches of death.

On a pile of naked bodies was Pad, stroking his even-more-immense-than-usual cock, which was gushing with an endless stream of thick semen. There was a wild, horny, withdrawn look on his face. He was deep in the sway of a hypernymphomania breakout, a condition that had reduced him to a powerful, rapist zombie.

Seeing the rather intimidating size of his cock and the look on his face, Nadia reached between her breasts to a small pouch, withdrew a small red shard, and handed it to Lily.

"Here you go, kiddo," she said. "Just jam that down his urethra and he'll be cured. Eventually. Probably right after her rapes the shit out of you."

"But-" Lily began.

"Good luck!" Nadia yelled, pushing Lily into the room and slamming the door shut. She pulled out the bag of ruby shards and sighed deeply. She wasn't sure if she had enough shards for each of her servants, so it seemed she had a rather tough predicament. Who did she want to get actual work out of for the next year, and who would be fun to watch cumming their brains out once a month for a year? Well, she shrugged her shoulders, and decided to just do it by lottery.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers