The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Nadia sighed deeply. "I have to tell you Lily, these peasant women may not be as soft to the touch or fragrant as the city girls, but god-DAMN can they fuck. Took me all night to finally put that fat cow to bed and she still needed a good morning fuck before she'd let me go. And the mouth on that whore, you wouldn't believe the things she said while I was fisting her-" and then Nadia noticed Paris standing there with a small bump in his pants. "Peter! Good morning. So nice of your mother to let as stay the night!"

Paris wasn't sure if his erection was showing in his pants, but he didn't really care. Just the way Nadia' breasts jiggled slightly with her every movement left him hypnotized. The fact that she didn't even seem to care that he was watching also turned him on, as Nadia set about making herself breakfast in the kitchen. She picked up a single, fat strawberry and teased it with a kiss, wiggling her tongue around the tip, and then inserting it slowly into her mouth. She ate a peach as equally suggestively, cupping it in her hand and gently fondling it, and when she bit into it several streams of sweet juice dribbled down her chin and onto her jutting breasts. She giggled when she felt the cool, sugary liquid reach her nipples, and she scooped it off her breasts with a finger before loudly sucking it down.

Paris felt a warm sensation in his crotch, and he realized he had popped in his pants again. He pulled down the hem of his shirt so the girls wouldn't notice.

"I just need to take a bath and I'll be all set to go, alright cutie?" Nadia said, idly stroking a thick eggplant like it was a big purple dick. Paris wanted to stay and see what Nadia was planning on doing with the lewd vegetable, but he had to go change as well.

#####

Hector and Penelope were waiting for them at the coliseum, and from the looks of things to Paris, they had been flirting rather intensely.

Hector stood in a set of reveling armor, consisting of little more than metal-studded leather pads that covered his shoulders and neck, as well as a pair of armored gauntlets and boots. He wore a skirt of leather straps, but underneath that nothing, so when he moved the solid musculature of his buttocks were visible. At his waist hung a heavy gladius and a long whip, two of his favorite weapons.

Penelope was sitting on the stone steps in front of him, her head level with his crotch. She was wearing the same revealing robes from yesterday, but in the intense sunlight of the summer dawn the cloth was even more transparent than usual. She was giggling and vacantly twirling one of her brunette braids in her fingers, her eyes half-closed with that dreamy 'fuck-me' expression girls often got around Hector. Her legs were spread wide and she was leaning back. Everything about her body language was screaming 'fuck me.'

"My Champion, you came!" Nadia cooed, hugging her arms around Hector's body and tickling his chest while pushing her breasts into his back. "Now I know I have nothing to be afraid of."

Nadia was dressed somewhat practically for an adventure, but she was still more naked than clothed. Her gargantuan breasts were held up in a canvas blouse that she had tied into a knot just underneath her bust, leaving the entirety of her midsection and hourglass-waistline exposed. Her ass was encased in a pair of tight booty-shorts that rode up just as high as they also hung down, giving them the appearance of a pair of swimming panties rather than actual shorts. She was wearing leather gloves and knee-high leather boots that actually did look good for adventuring though, and from a strap over her shoulder she carried a large duffle bag of supplies.

Lily was dressed similarly to her mistress, and she looked cute although not nearly as arousing.

"We should all be careful," Hector said, sounding very serious although he blushed slightly from the touch of Nadia's flesh. "It has been many years since a monster has emerged from beneath the coliseum, but the old tunnels were once infested with gorgons and eidolons of many kinds."

"And curses," Penelope added, looking very jealously at Nadia. "I know some magic that should be able to dispel the old curses, but we should still watch our step."

"I'm not concerned at all," Nadia said huskily, leaning even closer to Hector's muscular back. "Not so long as I have this hunky champion with his big, bad sword," but it wasn't Hector's gladius she was talking about, as her hand drifted to the front of his belt.

"And don't forget our guide," Lily said, tilting her little blonde head over to Paris who was timidly standing away from the group. If Hector's beaconing body was the sun, than Paris was cold little Pluto. "Isn't it lucky that we found someone who knows EXACTLY where the tomb is, even though it's been lost since before this town was founded?"

"Actually," Penelope said. "I did think that was strange. Paris, if you knew about this tomb how come you've never said anything about it before?"

"And when did you go into the tunnels?" Hector asked. "You were always too frightened to follow me or the other boys inside when we were younger."

"And do you even know why we're seeking it?" Lily added, very strongly implying her obvious opinion that Paris was a fraud.

Paris was sweating. Once again all eyes were upon him, and the pressure of their attention was more than he could bear. Lily was staring accusingly like a jury ready to give a verdict of guilty, as was the strange black cat she held. Hector and Penelope looked confused and concerned. Nadia looked bored actually, being more interested in groping the young stud she was grinding against.

"You . . . you . . . you," Paris's mind frizzled as her tried to think of something, anything. Gold? Jewels? Relics? What was it Nadia was looking for. Why would anyone come to Lightwatch for any reason, other than to see the annual Holy Lights? "You . . . you're here to find the source of the Holy Lights," Paris guessed.

The silence was so deafening that Paris could hear the dust beneath his feet being shifted by the wind.

Nadia let go of Hector, her green eyes wide with excitement. "That's it. That's exactly right!" She looked happy, ecstatic really. She actually ran over and scooped Paris up for a big hug, squishing the little boy between her breasts and leaving his feet dangling off the ground. "You little luck-charm you, that is exactly what we came for!"

"The Holy Lights," Penelope gasped angrily. "But . . . but they're a natural phenomenon. Nothing 'causes' them."

"I guess Paris knows something the rest of us don't," Hector shrugged, smiling a little.

Penelope grumbled angrily. She didn't like the way her reunion with her old friends was being interrupted by this archeologist bitch's strange quest, and she was starting to rethink her friendship with Paris now that she knew about his crush on her. Nothing was going to get between her and Hector. Nothing.

"Well, let's get going then," Lily suggested, although she still held onto a fragment of her suspicion about Paris.

Nadia let go of Paris and fell to the ground, gasping for air after almost being smothered by the beautiful woman's titanic chest.

"Which way first Paris?" Nadia asked, more excited than ever.

"Just . . . just follow me," Paris laughed nervously. He was in for it now. He just hoped that he could find some way to poison Nadia soon, otherwise was done for whether the paladins found him or not.

#####

There were a dozen or so entrances to the tunnels beneath the coliseum, some of them better known than others. Paris took one he knew was the most obscure, a man-sized fissure behind the stadium's rear wall that had a small steam running out of it. The steam fed into a stagnant pond, a smelly swamp home to leeches and flies. The others didn't seem to like drudging through the knee-high stagnant water to reach the fissure, but no one complained to him.

After about twenty feet into the damp darkness they party could no longer see even the faintest trace of sunlight, and this was the furthest that Paris had ever actually explored in his life. Light was provided by Nadia, Penelope, and Hector. Nadia produced from her bag an alchemical sphere filled with a swirling liquid that gave off more and more light depending on how vigorously a person rubbed it. Paris liked the ways her breasts shook as she rubbed the light-orb to life with the palm of her hands. Penelope cast a simple light spell that hugged her body like a second skin, and left her glowing like an ethereal angel. Hector held up a simple torch in one hand, and his sword in the other, following just behind Paris to protect him.

The light from the three of them illuminated a world Paris had never been brave enough to explore. At the end of the tunnel the earth opened up into a massive hollow bigger than his house, the walls of which had the worn reliefs of an ancient civilization still intact on them. Paris almost screamed when he saw the fanged mouth of a gorgon lunging at him, but it turned out to be nothing but a stature. The design of it all looked very strange to him, clearly being neither Hedonian nor Lictenian in origin.

"These statues are old," Nadia gasped, her green eyes sparkling with greedy wonder. "As old as the Milvian Empire."

"The what?" Penelope asked, moving between Nadia and Hector so she couldn't flirt with him anymore.

"The Milvian Empire was a great civilization that once prospered thousands of years ago," Nadia said. "But like all great empires it fell, and it fell so long ago that few in Hedonia have even heard of it, despite that fact that its ruins lay beneath the ground of every city in the country. When Milvia fell, its religious orders were scattered, but some historians theorize that the surviving remnants founding the Temple of Hedonia and the Temple of Aurora, the latter of which came to Lightwatch searching for the burial tomb of the last Milvian Empress. It is said that the Milvian Empress was a goddess incarnate, much like the Hedonian Empress claims to be, but I think the Milvian Empress was a goddess in truth."

"What does this have to do with the treasure?" Hector asked. "Is the goddess's tomb what you're searching after?"

"Oh yes, clever stud," Nadia said, giving Hector a spank on his ass in congratulations. "It's said that the Milvian Empress was a goddess of fertility, the sun, and light. She-"

A sudden rumbling drowned out the sound of Nadia's voice, a rumbling that was both like an earthquake and the belly of a giant beast. The party had come to another large room; this was littered with bones and the stench of decayed meat. There was a large shape moving in the corner, something round and furry, glistening slightly with blood.

"Minotaur!" Hector yelled. "Get back!"

The shape roared and charged forward, a bulking behemoth of a man with a perverse, hideous face and the hind legs of a galloping beast. Its horns were thick and twisted, but they each ended in sharp points that looked ready to tear a man apart. The minotaur flung its arm at Hector, but he dodged it, rolling along the ground. Nadia wasn't so lucky and was slapped across her tits, sending her body flying across the room, and hitting the wall with a heavy impact.

"Mistress!" Lily yelled, sprinting to Nadia's aid.

Penelope's hands were shaking as she tried to summon a spell, but the glowing light of her body only attracted the monster's attention. His large, wart-covered hands grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her arms apart, lifting her from the ground with ease. With stupid, bestial curiosity he continued to tug, nearly pulling Penelope's arms off of her body like the wings from an insect.

"AAAAGGHH!!!" Penelope cried, tears exploding from her eyes as she gritted her teeth in pain.

One more second and her body was going to be torn limb from limb, and there was nothing Paris could do to stop it.

"Monster!" Hector yelled, sliding across the ground between the minotaur's legs, slashing upward into the beast's groin. What had once been its tremendous, furry penis was now a bloody stump, and the dismembered cock flopped to the floor like a dead fish.

The monster roared pathetically and dropped Penelope. She collapsed to the ground nearly unconscious, but Hector broke her fall by catching her around the waist.

The monster lowered its head and charged, intending to gore them both on its massive horns. Hector had no time to use his sword, but by instinct he reached up and grabbed the two horns, bracing himself and struggling against the beast. The minotaur was a mountain of living muscle, but somehow Hector held him in place, his every muscle flexing to the point of eruption. Hector screamed, twisted, and raised one hand while twirling the other.

SNAP!!!

The sound of the minotaur's neck breaking echoed in the small room, and the beast fell down dead, frothing at the mouth. As it fell, the sharp tip of its horn grazed Hector's thigh, and cut the leather straps of his armored-waist. The armor slipped from his body, and the semi-erect girth of his cock rose free, glistening with sweat and oil, aroused from the rush of victory.

He turned around with a terrifyingly dominant expression, breathing heavily so that his sculpted pectorals rose and fell like a bellow. His heavy cock hung right above the stunned face of Penelope, who although still crying with fear was also aroused beyond belief, her body flooded with adrenaline and gratitude.

Gently reaching up, she took the godlike phallus of her hero into her hands and kissed it softly, treating the bulbous head as though it were her lover's mouth. Soon the kissing turned to licking, her lips wetly smacking against the turgid flesh, and finally she opened her mouth to consume him, struggling with every inch, but never letting up.

Hector looked shocked but he didn't stop her. When he looked down her saw her big brown eyes looking back up at him, and past that he saw her firm cleavage cushioned against his thigh. Suddenly the little tomboy he had grown up with was gone, and in her place there was a sexually ripe young woman begging to be picked, not to mention the fact that she was loyally nursing on his dick.

Hector's hand came up and landed on the back of her head, cradling it with a firm grip, and pushing her a little, sliding his cock another inch down her tight throat. The expression on his face was dominant again as he came to a decision. He was going to fuck her. He was going to fuck her just as hard and mercilessly as he had fucked any other girl. It wasn't going to be sweet, it wasn't going to be gentle, and he sure as shit wasn't going to go easy on her. He was going to fuck her harder than he had fucked her mother, regardless of whether or not the young priestess was ready for it. Hector didn't make friends with pussy. He killed pussy.

Paris watched this all with the same level of shock that he had with the minotaur, and he nearly jumped out of his skin when Nadia's hand landed on his shoulder.

"C'mon," she whispered into his ear. "Let's give these two some privacy."

#####

Paris, Nadia, Lily and her cat continued down the tunnels for what felt like a mile, crossing many more rooms filled with chests and piles of gold, but Nadia ignored all of it in favor of the Empress's tomb. Paris was happy to go on ahead anyway, because no matter how far they went the sounds of his friends' lovemaking followed them. The feminine screams of Penelope and victorious grunts of Hector echoed in the dark, damp halls like an erotic dream, creating the illusion that it was Paris who was with Penelope while she cried and wailed with orgasmic shock, when in truth she was probable on her knees, beneath the furious thrusts of the local Champion.

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" Nadia whined, becoming increasingly obnoxious with every yard, groaning loudly like a bored child. "How much longer till we reach the tomb? I feel like we've been wandering in circles. I'm pretty sure we've walked by that skeleton twice already."

"It's almost as if our guide doesn't know where we're going," Lily insinuated, her suspicion returning with an increased level of certainty. Her cat seemed to agree by hissing again.

Of course Paris had no idea where he was going, and he still had absolutely no idea how (if it was even possible) he was going to get his poisoned semen into Nadia, not to mention the demoralizing effect Penelope's loud orgasms were having on his erection.

Finally they came to a small cove, a hollow unlike any before. The rocky ceiling high above was cracked and broken through, and beams of sunlight poured in. There was a hot-spring in the middle of the room billowing with steam, and out of it grew a single healthy tree that was blooming with pink flowers. The hot-spring sparkled with red and green, and Paris saw that the floor of it was littered with rubies and emeralds. Best of all, he could barely here Penelope's screams of ecstasy from here.

This was it, he decided. This was the place to enact the paladins' plan. He spun around on his heels and face Nadia.

"This Empress's tomb, this thing must be valuable right?"

"Oh, little boy, you have no idea," Nadia said, practically licking her lips with avarice.

"Well . . . well I want payment," he said, trying to sound tough.

Nadia snorted. "Alright, fine. Take anything you want. Grab all the emeralds, rubies, and gold you can carry. Hell, once we find the tomb you can keep all the treasure, so long as I get the Empress's corpse."

"Her corpse?" Paris asked. "What do you want with an ancient skeleton?"

"None of your business, honey. Now lead me to the tomb. I'm getting bored of these tunnels and it's almost sunset."

Paris didn't back down though. "No. I could have already taken the gold and gems and everything without you. I want . . . I want something else."

Nadia sighed and shrugged her shoulders, causing her spectacular breasts to roll around her blouse like two massive bubbles. She placed a hand on her hip and stood with a relaxed, devil-may-care posture. Maybe it had happened during the fight with the minotaur, but the buttons on Nadia's shorts had burst, and the folds of her front flap were wide open, exposing the top mound of her vulva.

"Fine. What do you want?"

Paris swallowed. His erection was back. "I want . . . I want to have sex with you," he said, trying to sound tough, but he heard his own echo and it sounded rather girly.

Nadia looked at him with shock, her slender green eyes in wide circles. Then her puffy lips started to tremble. Then a smile started to creep onto her face like her lips were being pulled apart by fishhooks. A sound was coming from her throat, like whimpering at first, but it turned to giggling, and finally she exploded into laughter.

"Hahahahahaha . . . . HA! . . . Hahahahaha-(snort)-hahaah," Nadia laughed. She laughed so hard she had to hold her breasts to stop them from bouncing up into her face. She laughed so hard that a line of drool actually fell from of her lips and onto her cleavage, where it oozed down the smooth flesh of her bust. Even Lily was snickering a little, and she looked down at Paris with a mixture of contempt and pity.

Paris wanted to cry, but he held back. "I'm serious. I . . . I want to have sex with you because . . . because you're beautiful! You're the most beautiful woman who has ever come to Lightwatch, and everyone during the festival has sex, everyone but me it feels like. I want to have sex with you to celebrate the Festival of Aurora, and if you don't, I'll never lead you to the tomb!"

Nadia finally stopped snorting long enough to talk. "I'll . . . haha . . . I'll find it eventually kid."

"No you won't," Paris said, finally sounding confident. "It's hidden in a secret place, impossible to find unless you know where to look. I found it by mistake the first time, and I'm barely even sure I can find it again. You said you need to get this treasure before the festival is over, right? Well you could spend a hundred years in these tunnels and not find it, and the Holy Lights are going to disappear in a few nights anyway. Heck, some years they only appear for one night! Do you want to take that risk?"