The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hector tore his penis out of Chancy's body and it came free with a loud 'pop,' and she was finally allowed to slip to the ground completely comatose and exhausted. Fury was just doing the same with Buttercup, and the mare collapsed to the ground panting half-dead and dripping with sweat. Fury's massive cock continued to spew a gallon of noxious horse-cum all over Buttercup's mane as the victorious stud stood over its conquest.

Penelope didn't even notice Paris as she strutted past Paris and smiled suggestively at her sexual champion, swaying her hips with newfound power.

"So how did it feel breaking in a paladin's ass?" Penelope cooed, pushing her naked chest against Hector's.

"Not nearly as good as yours did," he laughed. "And you didn't pass out like a total bitch when I fucked you either."

"I think that's because you and I are meant for each other Hector. You need a woman you can challenge you, a woman you can last just as long in bed with you. A woman you can take all of this thick, beautiful cock of yours without breaking. That woman is me, Hector. Don't you ever-fucking-forget that."

Penelope punctuated her point by bending over at the waist and taking his penis into her mouth again, voraciously sucking all of it down and cleaning it with soft, happy little moans. Hector gasped in pleasure as he took a hold of her braided pigtails and pulled her deeper in.

"I can't believe I didn't fuck you sooner," he said, losing himself to the pleasure of Penelope's lips reaching all the way to his balls.

Paris sat in the mud in shock and defeat. His whole plan lay in ruins before him. The paladins were all raped and unconscious, Penelope had found her sexual soulmate in Hector, and Nadia was about to claim victory in her search. While everyone had been distracted by the fighting, the naked sorceress had weakly crawled to the top of the dais, right where the golden sarcophagus sat wrapped in the tendrils of the old tree, and right where the Holy Lights were emanating from. Nadia was pushing against the lid, trying to move it from off the coffin, and it started to come lose, slowly. She gritted her teeth and lunged, all the tones muscles of her slender core and long legs flexing under the strain, and finally she did it. The golden lid fell off, and crashed to the dais below.

CLANK!

Suddenly the air exploded with Holy Light. Green, blue, red, orange, purple. Every fucking color imaginable poured from the open coffin, filling the grove and the sky with a psychedelic lightshow of revelatory proportion. The light was more than just glowing energy, it was almost physical, light a wave of water, and it pushed all of the mortals back like they were leaves in a tidal wave. Paris rolled head over heels in the mud, and Hector was tossed with Penelope into a pile of ivy. Only Nadia stood her ground, using the last of her magic to shield herself from the ethereal blast.

A figure emerged from the coffin, a living figure. It was a woman, a woman with huge, imperious breasts and an hourglass figure that even put Nadia to shame. She was tall, taller than any human Paris had ever seen before, and her body and hair were all made of glowing multicolored light. Her nipples were like stars and her vagina was a rainbow, and as Paris looked upon he felt his body melt into an orgasmic state of enlightenment.

"Who awakens me?" the goddess asked, her voice booming like thunder and beautiful like music. "Who awakens the Empress of Milvia? Who awakens Aurora, goddess of music, art, and sex?"

"I do!" Nadia screamed. "I've awakened you!"

"Why?" Aurora's voice was so loud that Paris could feel it vibrating in his chest.

"Because I need your help," Nadia said. "A demon named Balthazar the Inevitable is coming to kill me because I seduced his daughter. He's coming to rape me to death and whore my soul in Hell. I can not defeat him on my own! I need the power of a goddess to defeat him!"

"Foolish slut!" Aurora yelled. "I will not help you! I am not beholden to your selfish, hedonistic, and licentious greed! Leave me, and suffer the fate you have made for yourself!"

"I'm not asking, you holy BITCH!" Nadia yelled. "I'm not here to implore you; I'm here to RAPE you!"

Nadia then began to wave her hands in unusually patterns, summoning a spell so ancient and arcane that even the power of the Cockatrice poison in her blood could not stop it. Although Paris knew nothing of magic he somehow could tell by sheer instinct that the spell Nadia was summoning was something older than humanity, possibly older than the earth. It was a spell that could enslave a god, and by extension, make a mortal into a god. This was Nadia's plan all along, to summon the goddess Aurora during her holy festival and murder her, just so she could take the goddesses power for herself.

"NO!!!" Penelope yelled, horrified at the sight of her goddess dying. She ran towards the dais, her naked body cutting through the light, and she jumped between the sorceress and the divinity.

There was an explosion, and Paris was thrown into darkness.

#####

"Ouch," Paris said, as his mother applied a fresh bandage to his head. "Can't you be a little more careful? I almost died, remember?"

"You did not almost die, you whiny little bitch," his mother said, scrubbing his back, which he was unable to do since one of his arms was broken. "If you had really almost died, would you be sporting a stiffy like this?" his mother asked, reaching between his legs and pinching his erection.

"Mom!" Paris whined, trying to pull away, but the bathtub was a little small, and his mother's breasts surrounded him. At least she wasn't pinching the pathetic three inches he use to have, because now he was sporting a full nine, thick and fat. It was true. Although the explosion at the crater had left him with a few broken bones and a serious concussion, his exposure to the Holy Light had left him physically altered. His blonde hair was blonder, his body a little more well-defined, but best of all his cock had tripled in length and more than quadrupled in girth. He was almost as thick now as Hector had been, but he had been changed too.

The light had made him into a truly epic Champion. Heat and light seemed to radiate from him now, and it was a documented fact that women who came within a certain radius of him became overwhelmed by a sudden unbearable lust. This didn't just favor Hector, but also the entire town. His house had become the center of a small orgy ever since the accident.

But of Penelope there was the most to say. After the explosion the dais of Aurora was destroyed, and the goddess simply vanished. The Holy Lights were gone as well, simply evaporated from the sky without a trace whatsoever. But the worshippers of Aurora did not despair, for in Penelope they had found a new, living goddess. Her brunette hair had become like radiant bronze, and her cinnamon skin like polished gold. Her already succulent and toned body was sculpted to perfecting, and it was almost impossible to look at her without experience a religious level of sexual arousal. It was she, not Nadia, who had become the new vessel of Aurora's power, and with Hector as her Champion she was made the new High Priestess of the Temple. There was much talk in the village and surrounding area of what this could mean for the future. For some, especially the Licentians, there was already talk of war against Hedonia, and the false-goddess Queen Nymphoria.

But Paris wasn't aware of most of that. He hadn't been allowed to see either Hector or Penelope since the miracle. They were now too holy to be profaned by the presence of someone who shoveled shit all day.

#####

Weeks later, after his wounds had healed, Paris was shoveling shit in the stables when a cute girl with short blonde hair came in to look at the horses. She was there for a while before he recognized her.

"Lily?" he asked, a little afraid. Was Nadia back? Was she going to try and kill Penelope this time?"

"Yeah, don't worry," Lily said, noticing his fear. "Nadia isn't with me. In fact, she's hasn't come within a hundred miles of this place since what happened."

"So . . . what are you doing here?"

Lily shrugged, twirling on one foot. She was dressed for the heat of summer, wearing a small crop-tip with flower designs and a tiny pair of shorts that hugged her perky little ass.

"I came to apologize I guess. Not just for me, but for Nadia. She hasn't really admitted it or anything, but she's been dropping hints that she feels bad about what happened. I think she understands now that killing a goddess is a rather extreme way of solving her problems."

"I'll say."

"Anyways, I should get going. I just wanted to make sure you were still alive and stuff."

As Lily turned to go Paris watched the way her perky butt flexed in the tight material of her shorts, like a little bubble ready to burst, or a peach begging to be eaten. He felt a heavy twitch in his pants and decided to make a move.

"Hey Lily, check this out," Paris said, pulling his pants down to flash his thick nine inches of cock at the cute girl he had eaten out all those weeks ago.

Lily's eyes nearly popped out of her skull as she looked up and down the long shaft of his impressive dick, complete with two low hanging balls that each offered a substantial amount of cum.

"So," Paris smirked. "Now that I'm packing a monster like this, want to go up to my room and get your brains fucked out?"

Lily stood there in shock, her puffy lower lip quivering with awe. She was breathing heavily, and Paris was certain he could see her nipples straining against the thin material of her top.

But then she swung her foot back and then brought it up between his legs, nailing his balls with a kick the likes of which he hadn't felt in a long time.

"FUCK!" he wheezed, falling to his knees and clutching his enormous junk. It turned out getting kicked in big balls hurt even more than small ones.

"You . . . you JERK!" Lily yelled, kicking some dried horseshit into his face and then running out of the stables, leaving Paris on the floor, no less the loser he had been when she first found him.