The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cadence squealed and moaned. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she struggled to get free, but she was helpless in Zurgo's hand, and her body betrayed her to the talents of his tongue. Cadence grew stiff and her nipples erected. Her mouth popped open but went silent, and her eyes grew wide with shock. She didn't want to believe that she having an orgasm so quickly, especially not one so powerful.

"I . . . I'M CUMMING!!" Cadence screamed, her body arching up beautifully as her legs shook wildly. There was a wet explosion from between her legs, and Zurgo drunk deeply from her honey-trough, provoking an even greater duration of her discharging climax.

"Bitch poppin' already?" Banji snorted in contempt. "What a weak little slut. Boss has got this one fo-sho!"

SMACK!

Banj gasped in surprise as Seton's hand came down like a meteor across her ass, spanking her so hard that the air was knocked out of her lungs. A spank like that across the rump of a human woman would have reduced her hip-bone to dust.

Not to be outdone, Seton reached down with his mighty arms and grabbed Banji by nothing but her muscular ass, and lifted her from the ground. Before she could properly inhale from the spank, Seton kissed Banji so deeply that his tongue nearly tickled the back of her throat, and his powerful palms massaged the tense muscle of her buttocks. Banji had never been handled like this, both with the implacable authority that she craved, but also with a soft intimacy she had never felt before.

From that kiss and nothing else, Banji's body began to shake with a series of overlapping orgasms.

Zurgo was mobing ahead though, and was mounting Cadence from behind like a big green bear over the body of a baby fawn. Cadence's pretty face was dizzy and sensless from her last orgasm, and her tounge hang out as she giggled stupidly. If she could have seen what Zurgo was about to do she would have screamed and tried to run away again.

The big orc was stroking his cock and slapping it against Cadence's gushing vagina, coating the extensive length of his weapon in the slick lubricant of female cum, and all the while his big thumb was pressing against the opening to Cadence's virgin anus. Zurgo had plans for both holes it looked like.

"Alright kiddo, try not to wiggle too much," Zurgo said to Cadence. "You'll only hurt yourself."

He pushed the bulbous head of his cock against her anus and started to push in. Cadence gasped when she realized what was happening and she started to whimper. Her hind legs kicked out as her front legs dug into the ground, trying to get away while attempting to kick Zurgo in the face, but Cadence was not the first centaur Zurgo had raped, and she probably was not going to be the last.

"No! No, no, no, no-" Cadence whimpered.

"SHUT UP AND TAKE IT BITCH!" Zurgo roared, grabbing Cadence by her human head and pulling it back so hard Nadia was certain her neck would snap. All three-and-a-half feet of Zurgo's cock pulverized its way into her bowels, striking her so fast that his balls swung up and smacked against her sensitive vagina.

Cadence grunted with deep, guttural pain, her legs stiffening suddenly and then shivering wildly, her human arms flailing lifelessly to her sides. An immediate, uncontrollable, and involuntary orgasm exploded through her body like a bomb, and for the first time in her life Cadence knew what it was like to be a cheap, worthless, slutty little whore instead of a spoiled, well-sexed princess . . . and Cadence may have decided she liked it.

Seton had progressed with Banji as well, rearing up on his hind legs so that the kneeling orc-bitch could perform worshipful fellatio on his massive horse-cock, her green head bobbing down a remarkable ten inches of his total length (but still not making it more than 1/3 of the complete distance), her slender throat swelling with ever dutiful deep-throat plunge. Her pride as a warrior had all melted away, her strong sense of orc-superiority seemed irrelevant now. All that mattered to her was pleasing this god, and receiving his hot, salty, sticky reward.

"RROOOAAAR!!" Zhurgo roared as he came, pulling his massive cock out of Cadence's ass with such brutal negligence that it made a loud 'POP' and actually lifted her body off of the ground for a moment. The mare fell to the ground lifeless and senseless, her vacant face covered in tears and sweat, her tongue hanging out like a dead worm. The only indication that she was even still alive was that one of her legs was twitching and her pussy continued to gush with a messy series of wet orgasm.

Zhurgo stroked his cock over Cadence's body, and he shot rope after rope of sticky orc cum over her back and head, soaking her silver hair and ruining her flawless coat. One large jet of semen splashed across her face and covered her eyes and nose, and when she breathed her nostrils blew two big bubbles of cum that were so thick they wouldn't pop.

"AAAAGGH!!" Seton howled as he galloped around the tent, Banji hanging desperately to the underside of his horse-portion as his brutal sex-spear impaled her body. With every powerful gallop his hooves dug up large chunks of earth, and Banji was pummeled with his cock like it was the piston of a merciless engine, driving the consciousness out of her body as it provoked orgasm after orgasm from her.

It ended when he reared up and came, his cock swelling with so many gallons of spunk so quickly that Banji was fired off of him like a perverted bottle-rocket, and her limp green body fell across Cadence, and both girls were showered with a syrupy deluge of centaur cum. Banji looked up at Seton with one last glance of total and complete submission, and struggled to scoop one heaping finger of sperm into her hungry mouth. She moaned deeply as she swallowed it, and the passed out.

"I win!" Zurgo declared. "I fucked your bitch so hard she passed out even before I dropped her. She'll be lucky if her asshole ever closes again."

"No, I win!" Seton disagreed. "Did you see the look on your wife's face? I broke her, and made her my own. You'll never please her the way I did."

"So what's the call judge," Zurgo asked Nadia. "Which of us fucks harder?"

"Yes," Seton nodded, turning to Nadia. "Which of our tribes shall inherit this land?"

"Um . . ." Nadia said, biting her lip and looking over the two destroyed young women. They were both long gone, their minds shattered by sex that was too powerful for their bodies to handle. If either of them were ever able to crawl out of the erotic oblivion they had just been shoved into they would never be the same. Two women had died today, and two irredeemable sluts had been born. "Well . . . I guess it's another tie.

Zurgo and Seton looked ready to rip Nadia apart, but she cut them off by saying one last thing, unraveling her green sash as she did so.

"So . . . I guess we'll just have to have a tie-breaker. Come over here at fuck me, you studs."

#####

The three-way Nadia went through was one of the most intense, violent, and overwhelming sexual experiences she had even been a part of, and that was really saying something. Seton and Zurgo made her perform fellatio on them again, and her slutty mouth spent over an hour slurping up the sticky, salty runoff of their sex from the leathery surface of their cocks, and by the time Nadia was done her stomach was almost full of cum. Zurgo tested her limits when he grabbed the back of her head and viciously throat-fucked her, going so deep into her body that his cock head entered her stomach and his balls slapped against her chin. He came, and when he did so she was over-filled in a second, and the excess cum shot out of her nose and lips.

Seton forced her to mount him, planting her pussy directly on his back, and he slowly trotted around the room, bouncing her up and down like an amateur rider on the back of a wild stallion. The hard muscles of his back punched her sensitive sexual organs pitilessly, and the coarse hair coating his body blistered across her clit like sand-paper. Nadia clung to him and wailed, pissing herself on his back and stuggling to get off, but Zurgo of all people kept his mighty hand around her neck, choking her and keeping her in place.

The two champions took turns on her, each fucking her in every position imaginable but always striking her with a force that was unrestrained it was misogynistic. Zurgo fucked her on the bed so hard it broke, and Seton fucked her against one of the tent's support-beams until it cracked.

For hours this went on, the entire landscape echoing with the painful, orgasmic grunts of the three combatants, and the insane lust of it all drove a wild frenzy through the nearby tribes. The centaurs began to mount each other and fuck as if it were their breeding season; and a violent free-for-all orgy broke out in the orc camp. It wasn't long before the two bacchanalias overlapped, and the orcs and centaurs began to fuck each other, hundreds of years of racial hatred suddenly refocused into sexual energy.

#####

When the sun came up on the next day there was confusion and exhasuted moans, but no yelling or anger. Soft, supple centaur mares woke up next to the flaccid orc cock they had sucked the night before, and orc-bitches found themselves still covered in the sticky horse-cum of the centuar boy-friends they had taken.

From the collapsed ruins of the ambassadors tent came the stumbling form of a naked woman, her perfect body and auburn hair sticky and thick with semen, and her pussy visibly bruised. It was Nadia Méchant.

"Who . . . who won?" one of the orc-girls asked, hoping that it had been a tie, now that she found herself in love with a centaur.

"I did!" Nadia said, her voice tired by deep with authority. "I defeated both of your leaders, and fucked them into submission. They're my bitches now, as are all of you, and this land belongs to me! Get on your fucking knees and worship me: Nadai, Tyrantess of Centaurs and Orcs!!"

They did so, too confused, tired, and intimidated to do anything else. This woman had broken both of their masters, and now she stood over them like an angry goddess ready to smite them all.

Nadia shrugged and snickered to herself. She didn't really want to be the queen of these two tribes, that was too much responsibility, but she'd play along with this a little while longer. After all, she didn't have any better ideas at the moment.

12