The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

#

Nadia had little recollection of the next few days. It felt like a dream; a hot, violent, wet, sexual nightmare. She was passed around the ship and used by the crew like a cum-rag being passed around between a bunch of horny teenage boys. Nadia was fucked, spanked, slapped, pissed on, dressed up, striped down, gagged, bound, whipped, and humiliated in every imaginable way.

Not all of the crew was 'biologically' female. Several of them were transvestites, or belonged to non-human species that didn't have clear distinctions between sexes. Most of them had big, fat, wet pussies, but some also had huge, hard, thick, veiny cocks, the likes of which would have looked more appropriate on a horse or an elephant. Bonny's largest crewmate was an ogress named Cunt, who ironically didn't have any pussy at all, but did have a dick bigger than Nadia's forearm, and whose nut was substantial enough to fill several buckets with her potent, noxious semen.

Only a few of the pirates weren't violent with Nadia's limp body. Some of them were happy to just suckle on her lactating nipples, or cuddle between her huge breasts as they slept, but even these softer, gentler lesbians never saw Nadia as anything more than a disposable toy.

They all knew what was coming.

#

"Today is the day you die, Nadia Méchant. Today is the day your legend ends, and mine grows," Captain Bonny Blue said as she led Nadia to the plank.

The 'plank' was a long, bendy board of wood hanging over the side of the ship. It was so narrow that Nadia doubted she'd be able to actually walk on it without slipping and banging her cunt on it before falling into the sea.

Bonny didn't push her out yet though. Bonny went first, thrusting her breasts over the ship's gunwale, and holding aloft the Rod of the Deep. She kissed the metal cylinder, licked it, rubbed it between her breasts, and then used it to tickle her pussy.

A loud rumbling came from the sea, and beneath the ship emerged a titanic shape. The salty water boiled, and from it erupted hundreds of giant tentacles, some as thick and tall as trees, and others as slippery and skinny as whips.

"Behold! The power of the Rod of the Deep!" Captain Bonny Blue laughed maniacally. "The power to summon and control krakens!"

Penelope Pearl grabbed Nadia's ass, pushing a thumb up the witch's abused anus, and she led Nadia to the plank.

"With every sacrifice the power of the Rod grows," Bonny explained, rubbing it against Nadia's bruised nipples. "And it also grows more powerful with every time its crushed pussy. You Nadia, your soul should be so powerful that with your sacrifice the Rod of the Deep will become almost godlike, and likewise I will become a goddess. Not just a Pirate Queen, but a Pirate Goddess."

"Not so fast you fucking dykes!" a young girl screamed.

The whole crew turned to Clover (the newest cabin girl) holding a chest over her head. It was the very chest that contained Nadia's captured familiar spirit, Pussy the succubus.

"Clover!" Penelope screamed. "What are you doing?"

"Her name isn't Clover," Nadia whispered with a smile. "Her name is Lillian Toad. She's my apprentice."

Lily Toad slammed the chest to the deck, shattering it. There was a bust of purple, hallucinogenic smoke, and from it emerged the form of a skinny teenage girl with glowing red hairs, spiky black hair, a cat-like tail, claws, and fangs.

Pussy darted around the deck of the ship like a sexy shadow, slicing Bonny's crew with spiritual blades that caused intense, physical, sexual pain, but left no actual injuries. The purple smoke that wafted from her body was like the most intense strains of opium and cocaine combined, filling the senses of the pirates, and making them so intoxicated that they were left drooling and pissing themselves with euphoria.

"Oh fuck . . . finally," Nadia gasped, her body swelling with the return of her magical power. Her tits perked up, her pussy tightened, her bruises vanished. In just seconds she looked better than ever, as if the last several days of violent gang-bangs hadn't been any worse than a casual hookup.

"Bitch! Die!" Penelope screamed, withdrawing her pistol and hoping to blow Nadia's brains out.

She was too slow though. Nadia waved her hand, and she summoned a gust of wind so powerful that it ripped the clothes off of Penelope's body, and flung her into the mast of the ship so hard that she was nearly knocked out.

"Witch! Whore!" Captain Bonny screamed, withdrawing her sabre and swinging it at Nadia's neck. Nadia caught the blade with her bare hand, using magic to make her skin as hard as diamond.

Nadia used her other hand to grab for the Rod of the Deep, and when she touched it Bonny Blue lost control of the kracken. Massive, giant tentacles splashed down on the ship, wrapping around the bodies of pirates and scooping them into the air. The kraken's tentacles were slippery, strong, and covered with probing nubs that found their way into the vaginas, mouths, and anuses of the pirates they captured, fucking them deeply and filling them with slimy lubricant.

"Nadia! Do something!" Lily screamed, cartwheeling and back-flipping like an acrobat to escape the kracken's tentacles.

Nadia slammed her knee into Bonny's cunt, making the Pirate Queen gasp in pain. Bonny let go of the rod, and Nadia used to to bash her on the head.

CLUNK!

Bonny fell backwards in a daze, and now that Nadia had control over the kraken she ordered it to attack its former mistress. Thick tentacles quickly slithered around Bonny's arms and legs, prying them apart and lifting her in the air. Bonny screamed in futile rage as her pussy was brought up to Nadia's waist-level.

Nadia giggled, leaned over, and gave Bonny's hairy pussy a big, wet kiss, shoving her tongue in a little and sucking down on the clit.

"You . . . you fucking bitch!" Bonny screamed.

"So . . . the rod gets more powerful with every pussy it destroys? Good to know."

Nadia shoved the rod into Bonny's pussy, and the angry pirate started cumming almost immediately. The rod was so saturated with power that it was vibrating, and the vibrations stimulated Bonny Blue's body so quickly that it left her cumming her brains out, spasming violently, and frying her brains.

Nadia worked up a sweat ramming the rod in and out of Bonny's cunt, slamming it in so hard that her fingers would slip in after it, crushing Bonny's g-spot and pushing her womb up into her chest.

"Fu-fu-fu-FUCK! K-k-k-k-AAAAGH!" Bonny squealed and screamed.

"Cum for me, you bitch!" Nadia laughed, grabbing Bonny's tits and twisting her nipples.

Bonny's pussy was a gushing mess when Nadia ripped the Rod of the Deep out of it, leaving the metal cylinder slippery with natural lubricant. Nadia licked the rod's full length, moaning with satisfaction, and admiring the way Bonny's pussy tasted salty and sweet.

"No . . . no more . . . please," Bonny begged.

"We're not even close to done yet," Nadia said, shoving the wet rod up Bonny's ass.

"Fucking die, you witch!" Penelope yelled. She had regained consciousness and was charging at Nadia with a sword.

Nadia was in no danger from Penelope, who she could have killed with a flick of her finger, but she saw Lily acrobatically cartwheeling to the rescue, so she let her apprentice work. Penelope slashed at Lily, but Lily gracefully dodged the blade, and responded by kicking the first-mate in the face twice, her tits twice, her stomach no less than five times, and once in her cunt. Each kick landed heel-first, dazing and knocking the wind out of Penelope's body. But the end of Lily's combo (which was so fast it took only a second) Penelope was left standing on foot but too groggy to see straight.

"Bitch," Lily said, and delivered a beautiful spin-kick right to Penelope's lovely face, sending the busty first-mate flying into waiting tentacle of the kraken. Penelope screamed as the massive tentacle wrapped around her, entered her pussy, and began fucking her senseless.

"Nadia! Look out! Something's wrong with the Rod of the Deep!" Pussy yelled after finishing off the last pirate.

Nadia was pulverizing Bonny's ass so hard she hadn't noticed, but the rod was in fact glowing and vibrating more than ever. It looked like a glowing hot piece of metal freshly pulled from the forge, and it was cracking with threatening power, clearly about to explode.

"Oh shit!" Nadia gasped. "I think it's soaking up too much energy. Using it to fuck Bonny must be messing it up, because she and her family have used it for so many generations."

"Get rid of it!" Lily screamed.

Nadia pouted. "But I want it! Look at how much trouble we went to just to get it! You had to pose as a pirate to get me aboard, Pussy got locked up, and I spent the last three days getting the shit fucked out of me but a hundred horny lesbians."

"It was actually a week," Lily corrected, "but who cares! Nadia! It's going to kill us!"

Nadia pulled the dildo out of the comatose Pirate Queen's broken anus and realized Lily was right. It was seconds away from killing them all.

Whimpering like a spoiled brat, Nadia tossed the rod over the edge of the ship, where it splashed into the sea, was swallowed by the kraken, and then exploded with a force so great that both the sea-monster and the ship were torn in half.

#

Lily woke up with the sun beating down on her, and the cool, salty waves of the sea washing over her legs. She had washed up on the beach of a small island, completely naked. The explosion must have ripped her clothes off, but luckily she wasn't hurt.

"Are you okay, honey-pie?" Pussy the succubus asked, offering Lily a coconut filled with fresh water.

"Yeah . . . I'm okay," Lily said, taking the coconut and drinking deep.

Pussy meowed happily and hugged Lily, kissing her chest and rubbing the petite girl's hairless pussy.

"I'm so glad you're okay! Nadia might be my partner, but your my favorite human ever. You're my sweet, tasty, fuckable little sex-buddy! I want to eat your delicious little raspberry pussy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day!"

"Um . . . thanks," Lily said, blushing a little. "Where's Nadia."

"Over there. Selling the pirates."

Lily looked down the beach to see Nadia standing at the edge of the waves, also completely naked, her gorgeous body sparkling erotically in the golden sun. She was with a group of men, black men. They must have been the natives to the island, because they wore nothing but shells around their neck, and their huge, thick penises hung down to their knees uncovered. Just the sight of such large penises made Lily grumble with concern. She wasn't quite a lesbian, but she certainly wasn't as much of a fan of huge, gut-busting dicks as Nadia was.

All around the beach, the unconsciousness but miraculously unharmed bodies of the pirates began washing up. Captain Bonny Blue and Penelope Pearl were already kneeling at Nadia's feet, and one of the big black men was shoving his huge cock into Penelope's mouth. Nadia was saying something and the black men were smiling. One of them laughed, and Nadia kissed him deeply.

Nadia came over with a big, wicked smile on her face.

"Good new girls," Nadia said. "Okimbe over there happens to be the prince of the tribe that controls this whole island chain. They're going to host us tonight, hold a feast in our honor, and let us stay in his hut (and hopefully his bed). He's also going to give us one of his canoes plus as much gold as we can carry."

"Wow," Lily said. "What are you giving him . . . besides your pussy tonight . . . obviously?"

Nadia laughed. "I just sold Bonny and her whole crew of sluts to him as sex-slaves. These bitches are going to get so stuffed with black cock that they won't be able to walk straight ever again."

Lily groaned, a little perturbed by her mistress's complete lack of morals or sympathy for her enemies. "Well . . . a pirate's only as good as her booty."

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers
12