The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aljak was still more of a boy than a man, even being a studly little bastard of 24 years, and what little body-hair he might have had was shaved off. Even that cock of his was as smooth as a polished stone, which made it easier for girl's to suck, but Nadia didn't like it easy. Aljak actually kind of reminded her of Pad a little, except whereas Pad as a submissive, shy, pussy-eating little boy-bitch she could torture and fuck however she wanted, Aljak was a dominant, confident pussy-slayer. The night they had spent making love back in The Slutty Shadow had been intensely satisfying for Nadia, and Aljak had been dominant throughout most of it, tossing her around like a drunken whore and taking her from any angle he wanted.

Nadia loved that. She loved any man who knew what he wanted and took it. The concept of 'rape' barely existed in her greedy, twisted mind. People simply got what they deserved. Aljak got the pussy he deserved, and cowering little sluts like Raquel got fucked like she deserved. That was the natural order, and Nadia thought it was beautiful.

#

Once their small boat had taken to the Warm Sea, Nadia instructed Pussy-pocket to take over so she and Aljak could enjoy each others' company some more. There wasn't much room on the sailboat, but Nadia and the boy made the most of it, and even when her tits were hanging off of the side and dipping into the salty waves they never stopped, not until Aljak came for the second time and spent his seed across Nadia's sweaty back. His fist orgasm had been so sudden that he hadn't been able to control it, and he jammed the lot of it deep into Nadia's cunt.

"What if you get pregnant?" he asked Nadia as she gently sucked his deflating cock clean. "Every time I've cum in a woman's pussy she's gotten pregnant. I already have more then twenty bastards in Sailorsbay."

That fact aroused Nadia. Aljak was such a stud, so primal and superior to his male peers, and still so young. She felt lucky to meet him now. In ten years Aljak was going to be such a beast that she worried he really would dominate her.

"I won't," she said, swallowing the cum in her mouth.

"How can you be sure?"

Nadia smiled and kissed Aljak's chest. "Magic. I've been using magic for decades, so much so that it has saturated my body in ways you could never understand. I don't get old, for instance, and my skin never wrinkles. My tits only seem to get larger but never droop, and my ass is as full and juicy as it was when I was your age. I can't get pregnant unless I want to, although my body does feel like I'm ovulating. See?"

Nadia cupped one of her massive breasts and tweaked at the nipple. Milk began to gush forth, spraying across Aljak's well-defined abs and slowly running through the grooves of his muscles. He said nothing, but his cock instantly swelled to full-mast again at the erotic sight of a woman's lactation, and he greedily took Nadia's frothing nipple into his mouth. He sucked, and drank her milk with an appetite that made Nadia gasp in awe. Her other nipple became erect, and Aljak tweaked this one too, letting the milk spill across his bulging bicep and onto his lap.

Nadia was wet again, and she was ready to fuck, but Pussy-pocket interrutped.

"We're here!" the demon meowed.

Nadia looked up from her suckling stud, and saw off in the distance two small islands thick with tropical vegetation. The smaller one was abandoned, the one she would be hiding out on, but the one next it had an ivory white obelisk jetting from its center, rising a stellar three hundred feet into the air. That giant marble tower marked the location of the Hedonian temple, where a very special lockstone was protecting a very special treasure.

Nadia couldn't wait.

#

Raquel needed to pee, but she didn't have the strength to stand so she just peed where she lay, a warm puddle forming around her naked buttocks. She was still on the floor of the room where Nadia and Aljak had taken her and given her to that insatiable lesbian demon. The three of them had done things to her . . . horrible, evil things . . . but some part of her had obviously enjoyed it, because she was still laying in a pool of her own sweat, piss, and cum.

She nearly cried as she sat up. Her body was sore and bruised, and something hard was still lodged in her ass. That fucking cat-demon hadn't even took out the dildo she had been riding Raquel with, and now it was two wedged up there for the poor girl to get out on her own.

SMACK! CRASH!

The sound of breaking bones and shattered furniture came from the floor below.

CRACK! SMASH!

Angry yells, painful whimpering. There was a fight going on in The Slutty Shadow, a bad one from the sounds of it. Raquel figured it had to be that bitch Nadia's doing. Who else but that evil, demonic whore would be so stupid as to start a fight in The Slutty Shadow, a pub filled with the baddest cutthroats and assassins for a hundred miles? The pub's bouncer was a behemoth of a half-orc named Neil the Neck-Snapper, and he wasn't called that for a no reason.

Raquel found new strength and hobbled for the door. If Nadia was about to get her skinny neck snapped Raquel wanted to see it. She flung open the door and stumbled down the stairs, even though she was still naked and dripping with bodily fluids.

She got to the pub in time to see the end of the fight, and Neil the Neck-Snapper falling to the ground unconscious. Everyone was either knocked-out or busy nursing a broken bone. Every table was shattered and there was a hole in the wall. It looked like a hurricane had come through The Slutty Shadow and destroyed everything, then come back to beat the shit out of eveyone present.

But it wasn't a hurricane. It was a Paladin. A woman with golden hair and nearly-golden skin, whose golden armor only covered her arms and legs. She held a massive war-hammer over her shoulder, its head made of a giant turquoise gem the likes of which Raquel had never seen before. The woman stood with a cocky smile on her face and a dominant, sexual posture. She had just kicked the shit out of the baddest collection of badasses in Sailorsbay, and she hadn't even broken a sweat.

"Now," the woman yelled, kicking Neil in the face. "Does anyone here know the location of the fugitive Nadia Méchant?"

There was silence, other than someone coughing up blood.

"I do," Raquel meekly cried out, her throat still sticky with semen. "I know."

The Paladin turned and regarded Raquel with a cold, judgmental stare. Adelaide thought the girl would have been pretty if it weren't for the tear-stains on her face and sexual-fluids clinging to every inch of her body. She looked like she had just been gang-raped by a pack of orcs, then used as a punching-bag, and then as a toilet. Adelaide wrinkled her aristocratic nose in disgust.

"Tell me," Adelaide said, sitting down on the only chair left intact in the whole bar. "But don't stand too close to me. You smell even worse than you look."

#

"Are you sure you want to swim?" Nadia asked with genuine concern, but watching with enraptured attention as Aljak stripped naked in front of her. He was truly beautiful, his perfectly proportioned body and palpable vigor made him the embodiment of youthful masculinity, the kind of beauty that sculptors and painters went mad trying to recreate, and that young girls imagined when they grew hot between their legs for the first time. "You can take the boat."

"If the temple has any lookouts they'll see the boat," Aljak said, standing over Nadia in all his naked glory, his plump cock hanging tantalizingly in front of her wet mouth. He turned and headed for the water, letting Nadia get good long look at his delicious ass.

"And you're not taking any weapons?" Nadia asked, noticing that he left his daggers behind.

"I'm not going to need them," he said. "I don't plan on being seen, and if you want me to carry back this treasure chest I'll need the free hands."

Nadia nodded. "It'll be small, about the size of a jewelry box."

"Are you going to tell me what it is?"

Nadia shook her head. "Sorry. It's a secret."

Aljak shrugged. "Whatever. I'm sure whatever it is, it can't be more precious than that sweet pussy of yours. Keep yourself hot and wet for me while I'm gone. I'm always hard as a rock after stealing something, and I'm going to fuck you senseless when I get back."

Nadia gasped in anticipation and began to touch herself, leaning back into the hot sands of the beach and spreading her legs wide. Aljak blew her a kiss and dove into the Warm Sea, gliding through its rough waves like a mythical sea-god, and Nadia following him with worshipful eyes like a desperately horny nymph.

Pussy-pocket wandered over and watched with mild interest as her mistress loudly masturbated in the sand, rolling around on her soft, juicy curves.

"Oh . . . oh that boy is so fucking perfect," Nadia moaned, letting a small orgasm gush out.

Pussy-pocket shrugged. "He's alright I guess."

#

Aljak swam around the temple-island and saw that it was really more of a large villa, with multiple buildings and structures in different places, all of them connected by roofed walkways or small bridges. The waters around the island were so hot that they were almost scalding. Aljak could see the gentle glow of lava many yards beneath the surface of the water, and from between two buildings on the island there was actually a small canal made for the lava to flow through, so that it wouldn't damage the temple. Such was the power of Hedonian archticure, that even something as wild and powerful as laval could be tamed and forced into a role. That's what Aljak hated about Hedonians, even though he was half of one himself. He loved freedom, and the thrill of chaos. Hedonians loved comfort and control. One of his Hedonian girlfriends had literally tried to put a leash on him once when she caught him with another girl, and Aljak had responded by fucking them both in the same bed, leashing the jealous Hedonian and leading her through the streets like a whipped bitch, humiliating her. Aljak did not want to be controlled.

He swam up to a place where a marble outcropping touched the water. It was a smooth, paved area with some couches and tables, and he guessed that it was a place for relaxing, swimming, and watching the sea.

The pitter-pattering of feet alerted him that someone was coming, and he slowly sank beneath the water to see who.

An adorable young girl came bounding down the marble steps from the temple, her blonde hair bundled up in thick braids and her buxom little body bouncing with pubescent jelly. She wore a skimpy set of light pink robes made of transparent silk, so that her pink nipples and plump little pussy were easily visible. 'Young' was a relative way of describing her. She was at least 18 by the look of her, but everything about her seemed soft and immature, including her big blue eyes and round, freckly cheeks. Aljak sensed from intuition that this little priestess had probably never gotten a proper fucking before, but she may have had some sex-play with other girls.

Aljak watched as the clumsy little girl wiggled out of her robes, struggling to get the hem of her dress down her busty chest, and stripped down to nothing but her freckles. Giggling, she jumped into the lava-warmed waters of the Warm Sea, and playfully swam not more than twelve feet from where Aljak was.

If Aljak was going to sneak into the temple now was his moment, but he didn't take it. The temple was large, and there was no way he'd be able to find what he was looking for going in totally blind. He needed info, and here was an opportunity to get some.

Aljak glided beneath the scalding water, stalking after the submerged girl like a brown shark hunting after a little white dolphin. He grabbed her ankle and she spun around, her blue eyes exploding with shock when she saw him. She was more surprised than he was expecting her to be, and she started to gulp large mouthfuls of sea-water.

She was drowning.

Aljak wrapped his arms around her little waist and swam up, pressing his hard chest into her chubby breasts. When they surfaced he squeezed her tightly, and she puked up the water she had swallowed. He swam her back to the edge of the marble deck, and held her soft body against the hard rock-wall, keeping them both afloat with his powerful legs.

"Who . . . who are you?" the priestess cried, whimpering with fear and trauma from nearly drowning.

"I'm the God of the Sea," Aljak joked. He was now holding her by her buttocks, which were soft and a little squishy, not nearly as firm as Nadia's, but he liked the difference.

"N-n-n-no you're not," she whimpered "You're not supposed to be here! Only girls are allowed in this temple! How did you even get here?"

"Only girls, huh?" Aljak asked, pressing one of his hard thighs against the mound of her vulva. Her pussy was as soft and squishy as her ass, and even in the warm water of the Warm Sea he could tell she was getting hot. "I bet you don't have a lot of experience with boys then?"

The shy little priestess didn't answer, she just looked ready to cry, her big blue eyes sparkling pathetically. She was terrified and excited and she couldn't tell why. Her body was flooding with hormones that she didn't have the worldly experience to understand. Aljak could smell it on her, and her could feel her heart beating through her chubby breasts.

He pushed her against the wall and kissed her, and although she moaned loudly in protest at first, the moment his tongue entered her mouth she was finished. Her body melted like a piece of white butter against a brown skillet. Instinct took over. The animal inside the girl came out. She kissed back, her weak little tongue trying hopelessly to compete with his, and she clumsily began to hump his hard thigh like a dizzy bitch in heat. She whimpered still, but now out of painful horniness instead of fear.

"Fuck me!" she cried into his ear, hugging him tighter than she had even hugged anyone before. "Fuck me please!" She had never even heard the word 'fuck' before, but somehow it came to her, and now it was the only word she could think of. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"I will," Aljek said through a cocky smirk. "But first you have to earn it."

Aljak pulled himself out of the sea with a tremendous burst of strength, hot water running down every perfect contour of his godly body. He sat at the edge of the marble platform, legs spread, ten inches of beautiful brown cock standing straight up from his hairless waist.

The priestess bobbed in the water with a look of religious enlightenment on her face, like a pilgrim looking into the eyes of her god, but instead of god's eyes she saw his penis. She almost stopped swimming and sunk beneath the water, but once again instinct took over and she reached out to grab it. The boy's cock was so thick and strong that she could pull her body up by it, and she brought her lips to his pulsing purple head by sheer, primal intuition. With the desperate, unwieldy hunger of a baby sucking on a bottle of milk for the first time, the priestess began to suck on Aljak's cock, making the most adorable little 'nom-nom' noises as she did so.

"Good girl," Aljak said, stroking her head. "And once you've sucked my cock I want you to tell me where your treasure room is. I'm looking for-"

"Intruder!" an older girl yelled.

"Turn around!" a third girl growled.

Aljak turned at his waist and grabbed the back of the priestess's head, pushing her mouth down further on his thick length. There were two new girls standing behind him, each a bit older than the preistess and each remarkably lovely, despite having rather stern faces. The one on the left had her blonde hair tied into a single long braid that went down to her spectacularly athletic ass, and the other had hers tied up in a big bun. They were dressed like Paladins, with nothing protecting them but metal-bikinis, but Aljak saw no magic stones embedded within. These two were just guards, and there armor was merely for decoration. But their spears . . . those were real.

"You are intruding in the Sacred Temple of the Divine Goddess," the first girl said. Her voice was a little nasally. She probably wasn't much older than 19.

"Surrender or die," the second girl said. She was bit curvier than the other, but not as pretty. Aljak guessed she was maybe 22 or so.

Aljak sighed, and then shoved his loyal worshiper off of his dick. "I'll finish with you in a second, cutie. First I need to put these bitches in their place."

#

Nadia let the hot sun heat up her lewd, wanton body. Her lust was warming inside her like a pot of boiling water, and she wanted it to be at a steady temperature for Aljak when he returned. She couldn't wait to feel his cock again almost as much as she couldn't wait for the treasure, and she knew when he got back she was going to let him do anything, ANYTHING he wanted to he body. She would pay him with all the sex she could give him, and then some.

"Nadia," her demon Pussy-pocket called out for attention, kicking sand all over the sorceress's sweaty chest.

Nadia growled, losing sexual momentum. "What?"

"Someone's coming."

"Is it Aljak!" Nadia asked, sitting up so quickly her breasts bounced.

"No. Someone in a ship."

Pussy-pocket pointed in the direction of Sailorsbay, where a small sailboat not unlike the one Nadia had rented was coming up fast. Whoever was piloting didn't seem to care about the boat at all, because they ran it right into the beach until it crashed, and the wooden prow of the ship shattered against a rock.

A golden figure leapt from the ship with superhuman agility, flying through the air before landing like a golden meteor on the beach. The figure stood, and Nadia saw a tall, proud woman with large breasts and a powerful set of abdominal muscles. She had curly golden hair that glowed with its own sunlight, striking blue eyes, golden eye-shadow, and golden lips. Her armor only covered her arms and legs, leaving her powerful, beauteous body bare, except for her vaginal mound, which was covered by what seemed to Nadia to be a chastity-belt.

The woman was obviously a Hedonian Paladin, Nadia had fucked with too many not to recognize one of Nymphoria's bitches on sight. This one was different though. She seemed more confident than the last few Nadia had bested, and instead of a small rapier or spear she carried a massive war-hammer with a giant turquoise gem on its head. The weapon was humming with powerful, ethereal energy that Nadia could feel vibrating in the deepest recesses of her tainted soul.

"Who the fuck are you?" Nadia asked, stupefied by the warrior-woman's dramatic appearance.

"My name is Adelaide Belladonna. Daughter of Severine Belladonna. Sister of Chancy Belladonna. Champion of Hedonia. Heir to the Arch-Paladinship. But more than anything, I am the woman who is going to fuck the living shit out of you, Nadia Méchant."

"BITCH!" Pussy-pocket wailed, rushing forward like a black-lightning bolt to slaughter the Paladin and protect her mistress. Nadia's succubus was capable of many cruel, barbaric things, and could easily shred and entire troop of soldiers in less time than it took Nadia to apply her makeup in the morning, but Adelaide was not afraid.

The Paladin spun with incredible speed and slammed Pussy-pocket in the chest with her tremendous war-hammer, and sent the poor demon bouncing across the sand like a skipped stone.

"AAAAAGGGH!!" Nadia screamed, unbearable pain shooting through her veins.

She fell to her knees, smoke rising from her mouth and eyes. Pussy-pocket was on fire. She was losing her material form. That war-hammer was enchanted, and powerfully so. The magic in it was potent enough to defeat Pussy with a single hit and the blow-back from it was enough to hurt Nadia.