The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You . . . . you bitch," Nadia hissed, her green eyes glowing with demonic energy. "You almost killed her."

Adelaide chuckled. "Almost? Too bad. I'll make sure to finish her with the next swing. She'll have a quick, easy death. But not you, heathen bitch. You are coming back with me to Hedonia in chains."

"Not before you go back in a fucking coffin!" Nadia yelled, charging forward.

Adelaide raised her giant hammer, and swung.

Their battle began.

#

Aljak's battle was over.

He had shamed the two sexy guards who had interrupted his blowjob like they were stumbling amateurs, instead of well-trained warriors. The exact move-by-move of the fight had gone to quickly for Aljak to recall what had happened preciously, but that was why he was such a talented fighter. He didn't think about it, he just relaxed and let his wild instincts take control, whereas the two young guards had relied on their training, and lost.

The first guard, the athletic one with the pretty face was laying on the ground, blood trickling from her broken nose. Aljak had recognized her as the better fighter right away, and neutralized her first, grabbing her long braided hair and slamming her face-first into the marble ground. It was brutal, but necessary, and Aljak felt a little guilty that such a lovely girl now had a broken nose and some cracked teeth to live with.

The second guard, the curvier one, was too shocked to move for a moment after watching her friend get curve-stomped by this sexy boy, and that was more time than Aljak needed. He flipped her over, broke her spear, tied up her hands and feet with her own bikini, and the shoved the blunt end of the spear up her ass, leaving her humiliated and stuck in an uncomfortable position.

He laughed to himself as he turned back to the chubby little priestess he had been seducing. She was standing by the side of the platform now, her arms wrapped around her juicy breasts, and shivering terribly. It wasn't cold though. She was shivering with fear, and Aljak knew he had lost this one. No amount of seduction in the world was going to get this girl back, not after beating the shit out of her two friends like that. Fondly he remembered Raquel. He had murdered her boyfriend right in front of her, and he still got her pussy that night. Sluts like Raquel were rare though.

The priestess tired to run, but she had to get past Aljak. He casually raised his foot in front of her and she tripped over it, painfully crashing to the hard ground and scraping her knees. She whined loudly and held one of her knees up. There was some blood and the beginning of a bruise, nothing life-threatening, but she cried nonetheless.

Aljak sighed in exhaustion as he reached down and grabbed the whining girl by her hair. She meekly fought him, but he was so much stronger than her that he barely noticed. Tossing her head, he flung her petite body over the edge of a table, and slapped her hard across the ass.

"EEK!" she cried like a little piggy, wiggling to get free, but Aljak was able to hold her down with one hand.

He laughed to himself a little as he watched her squirm, admiring the way her adorable butt bounced like a big ball.

"Please, please, please, please," she cried incoherently, her little brain frazzled by the conflicting feelings of horniness and fear. Her heart was beating wildly, and a sweat had broken out over her whole body. Still, her pussy was so wet that it was dripping.

"Please, please, please," she begged.

Aljak pushed the large head of his cock against her virgin pussy, and when it met the pitiful resistance of her cherry he paused, and she gasped.

POP!

Aljak shoved in, obliteration her virginity and burying his giant cock into her soft body until his balls slapped against her clit. The priestess squealed, screamed, and moaned, her legs flailing up in the air as Aljak held her up by nothing but his cock and her hair. He began to thrust into her, his hard thighs spanking her jiggling buttocks, and with every domineering strike she melted, her brain sizzling like an egg.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"You like this, you little slut?" Aljak growled in her ear, smiling like a demon.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"You like being my dirty little fuck-toy?" he asked, spanking her ass with his thighs, pulling her hair with his hands.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She was crying, screaming, and for the first time in her life she was cumming.

"Ye-ye-yeYES!!!" she cried in defeat.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Yes! I like being your slut," she surrendered, allowing her body to go limp and the orgasms to quake through her.

"Good," Aljack growled. "Because daddy needs his stupid little slut to show him where the treasure room is."

#

Trees were broken and set aflame. Craters littered the ground, and in a few places the sand had been melted to glass.

Nadia and Adelaide stood amongst the destruction, their perfect bodies radiating with magical energy, and dripping with sweat. Nadia was naked, and her auburn hair was flowing like fire around her body as she channeled the last of her magical energy. Adelaide was still holding her war-hammer, Judgment, but it felt heavier now than it ever had before, and some of her armor had been blasted away.

"You're . . . you're going down bitch," Nadia hissed.

"That's . . . that's funny . . . coming from a dead woman," Adelaide growled back. Any thought of bringing Nadia back to Hedonia was gone now. All she wanted was to see was the witch's skull get popped like grape by Judgment.

They were evenly matched it seemed. Without Pussy-pocket, Nadia couldn't call upon the endless powers of Hell, instead she had to rely on her own life-force to feed her magic, which unfortunately was a limited resource, and when it ran out she'd die.

"Come at me bitch," Nadia said, summoning a cloak of fire around her body.

Adelaide charged, swinging her war-hammer with lethal intent.

#

"I'll just take this," Aljack said scooping up the small jewelry box with the magic lockstone on it underneath his arm. "And you can TAKE THIS!"

He shoved his cock one last time into the young priestess's bleeding pussy, his phallus erupting with a hot womb-load of cum that filled her up and left her peach gushing with cream. She weakly wailed one last time as she came, her legs trembling from the excess of orgasms Aljak had forced upon her, and slowly her body slipped off of his softening cock. She feel to her knees, and then face fist into a puddle of her own cum. Aljak stood over her and jacked out the last of his load onto the back of her head.

Aljak had carried the girl from the platform outside to this room, fucking her with every step, never withdrawing his cock until this moment. The room she had led him to was not a real treasure room at all, but a bedroom. She had only thought to lead him here after he mentioned the lockstone. This bedroom was specially reserved for Queen Nymphoria when she visited some summers, and this lock-box was something that belonged to her specifically.

Aljak felt a good deal of pride. He had never stolen from someone as powerful as Queen Nymphoria before.

Aljak was intrigued, but he was also impatient to get another taste of Nadia's pussy. He sneaked out of the room and dove back into the warm waters of the sea just as someone started to raise the alarm that an intruder had come into the temple. By the time they found the little priestess he had inseminated he'd be long gone, and back with Nadia.

#

Nadia and Adelaide faced each other, their snarling faces inches apart. Nadia was out of magic. Drawing out anymore of her life-force would kill her, so she fought with her hands and feet. Adelaide was equally exhausted, so much so that she could barely lift Judgment over her head.

The two woman had their hands on the shaft of the mighty war-hammer, and they were pushing it against each other, their bodies so close that their large breasts overlapped, and their legs grazed up against one another. Nadia was trying to push Adelaide to the ground, and Adelaide was trying the same thing. Whoever won this sloppy contest of pushing would be left on top, with the war-hammer, although it was going to be unlikely that either woman would be able to lift the massive thing afterward.

"I'm going to smash your face with your own fucking hammer, bitch," Nadia huffed, so weak she could barely talk.

Adelaide was crying a little. She was actually afraid. Was this the end? Was she going to die . . . a virgin?

She prayed to the Goddess for salvation.

THUD!

Nadia's eyes went wide and her lips trembled. She let out a small, broken cry and she let go of the war-hammer. She fell to ground clutching her vagina, as if something had just kicked her in it, and she rolled into a ball on the ground, crying.

Adelaide saw a boy standing behind Nadia, with brown skin and the body of a young god, and she was quite certain that this boy was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. The sight of his big, throbbing cock sent chills through her body, and made her virgin pussy ache in a way that brought tears to her eyes. He was holding onto a jewelry box of Hedonian design, and embedded right at the top of it was a lockstone. Adelaide lost her breath when she realized it was a matching stone to her own, the one that had guarded her terrible power, and her virginity, for the last ten years.

"You . . . you saved me," Adelaide gasped, her body growing hot and woozy from exhaustion and arousal. "You just slammed that box into Nadia's cunt."

The beautiful boy shrugged and smiled. "I noticed something interesting," he said pointing to the stone over Adelaide's throbbing pussy. "That's from the same set, isn't it?"

Adelaide bit her lip and nodded.

The boy walked off for a moment, rustled through one of Nadia's bags, and returned with a giant glowing gem that was neither a diamond nor a quartz. Adelaide almost wept when she saw it. That was it, that was the keystone to her chastity-belt, her literal key to happiness.

Nadia was crawling back to her knees, but the boy put his foot on the back of her head and curb-stomped her into the ground, knocking her out.

"But aren't you her friend?" Adelaide asked stupidly, confused by the sexy thief's actions. "Aren't you Aljak, the thief Nadia hired in Sailorsbay?"

Aljak shrugged again, laughing a little. "I was her friend just a little while ago, and I was her lover before that, and her hired thug before that, and a stranger before that. I live in the moment. I don't get sentimental about things, especially women, and I don't waste loyalty on anything other than myself. For a moment I was in love with Nadia, but I also remember a moment when I was in love with a girl named Raquel, but those moments are gone. About fifteen minutes ago I was rather endeared with a cute little priestess girl, but now I can barely remember what she looked like. That was then, this is now. And right now . . . right this moment . . . all I'm interested in is the beautiful Paladin girl with the chastity-belt."

Adelaide blushed, and covered her belt with her hands like a shy little girl. "I . . . I . . . I-"

"Are you a virgin," Aljak blatantly asked, strutting up to her with a sexy swagger in those well-muscled hips of his, his fat cock swaying from side to side with impressive heft. "Have you ever been fucked before?"

"I . . . have sucked a cock before," Adelaide gasped, desperate to not seem like a inexperienced little girl, which she wasn't, she just hadn't had vaginal sex before, but for some reason that seemed to be the only thing that mattered now. "And I've been fucked up my ass."

"Your pussy," Aljek insisted, waking closer. "Has anyone popped your cherry?"

Adelaide back away until she bumped into a tree, and Aljak pinned her their, walking forward with his waist thrust out and his big trunk hardening right in front of her eyes. Without even touching it, Aljak's mighty phallus was becoming erect, so erect that his foreskin began to peel back, and the salty musk of his cock wafted up to Adelaide's nose, intoxicating her with thick, potent pheromones.

"N-n-no," she whimpered, closing her eyes and trying to shut the boy out, but it was too late. His smell was in her nose, his smile was in her mind, and now one of his hands was groping her breasts, pinching her erect nipples and squeezing the firm flesh of her bosom.

"What are you-" she tried to ask, but she was silenced when Aljak stood on the tips of his toes and kissed her, pushing his hard chest against hers, his plump cock pushing against the metal of her chastity-belt, his lips dominating hers. He was actually a little shorter than she was, but right now he seemed like a giant compared to her, and that mammoth dick of his was going to squash her whole little world.

Just like the priestess, Adelaide tried to resist at first, even weakly pushing her hands against his hard chest, but it was no use, and when his tongue slipped into her mouth she felt an electric shock of erotic energy sizzle through her body. Her clit grew so erect that it almost dented the metal-plate of her chastity-belt, and her nipples felt like they were ready to explode off of her tits.

"How . . . how is this possible?" Adelaide asked, gasping erotically as Aljak moved down to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples. "I haven't felt this way since I was with Queen Nymphoria."

"I'm just that good," Aljak laughed, biting down on one of her pink nipples, making her scream.

Aljak held the keystone in front of her face. "Do you want me to unlock you?"

Adelaide was so lost in the moment that almost a minute went by before she said anything. "Yes."

"Alright," Aljak laughed. "But I'm a thief remember? If I unlock your pussy, I'm going to steal it. It'll belong to me, you understand? I'm going to own you."

Adelaide felt a 'yes' racing out of her lips, but she bit her tongue. She didn't want to just hand herself over to some lowborn thief. She wanted her first time to be with a prince, or a gallant knight, not this . . . this sexy little bastard. At least that's what her mind told her body. Her body knew what it wanted, and it wanted this boy's big brown cock.

Aljak knew she wanted to say 'yes,' and he was growing impatient. He twisted her nipples and bit her neck.

Adelaide screamed, and when she did she screamed "YES!!!"

"That's what I thought," Aljak whispered and he pressed the keystone against the metal plate over her virgin, untouched pussy.

There was a sound like a violin being tuned, a clicking like a metal string breaking, and small electric shock that stung Aljak's fingers, accompanied by a brief flash of light. He backed off, and watched as the small golden plated covering Adelaide's crotch slowly slipped off of her body. The lockstone that had guarded her pink treasure had been white and radiant, but now it was gray and dull. It fell off, and beneath it was the most appetizing vagina he had ever seen, with a swollen mound, soft pink lips, and the juiciest looking clit any woman ever had.

Adelaide looked down at her exposed pussy and laughed with esctatic pleasure. Even just the tingle of fresh air touching her naked clit was enough to bring her body to orgasmic levels of pleasure.

Aljak couldn't resist, and he dove in. His hands grabbed Adelaide by her waist and pushed her against the tree, holding her in place as her devoured her pussy, his tongue slathering her clit and his chin pushing against her lower vulva. Adelaide screamed and bucked as he ate her, her body already shuddered with multiple orgasms as ten years of sexual tension was finally undone, and she began to squirt hot jets of cum all over his face.

Aljak slurped her juiced down until her cum only came as a small stream. He backed off and stood up, wiping his mouth on his arm. Adelaide was so stunned by the pleasure sapping her body that she fell down, her back sliding against tree until she came to a rest on her ass. There she saw Aljak's cock hanging right in front of her mouth, and by instinct she parted her golden lips and took him in, her talented caress inspiring him to full erectness within seconds.

She kissed the underside of his cock, tracing the pulsing veins with his tongue, and she slathered his big, heavy balls with her spit, slurping up as much of his salty, manly musk that she could. He was delicious, a flavor so satisfying that she felt drunk on it, as if his body perspired with wine.

Aljak was in heaven. Adelaide's blowjob was not the rough, wild sucking of Nadia, nor the effective routine of Raquel's, but it was soft and loving and worshipful. Nadia sucked cock to prove a point, Raquel sucked cock to win men over, but Adelaide seemed to suck cock simply because she loved it, and would be happy if her entire life consisted of nothing but sucking dick.

Aljak admired that gentleness about her . . . but he wanted more. He grabbed the sides of her head and violently plunged her down his cock, the full length of it crashing against her throat and pummeling down her gullet. Adelaide chocked and gagged, she squirmed and struggled, but Aljak wasn't letting her go. Holding onto her hair, he began to roughly skull-fuck her until his balls slapped agasint her chin, and his cockhead was bruising the back of he throat. Her tonsils became a pair of punching-bags as Aljak pulled in and out, slamming her so hard that she couldn't find time to breathe.

"Let's see bitch, can you take it all," Aljak asked, slowly pushing in, shoving every centimeter of his thick prick down her throat until her chin sunk into his balls and her nose touched his crotch.

She looked up at him. Her big blue eyes strained with tears, and her cheeks turning blue. She took it all.

"Good girl," Aljak said, and let go.

Adelaide popped off in a wet explosion of spit, gagging on thick strands of saliva that poured from her mouth, down her chin, and onto her breasts. She spat and wheezed as she tried to get her breath back, and Aljak amused himself by slapping his wet dick against her face, and even pushing it into one of her eye-sockets.

Adelaide had never been treated this way, like she was some common gutter-whore, like some captured slave sentence to death by rape. Aljak was treating her like she was shit, like she was worthless and cheap . . . and Adelaide was loving it.

"More," she growled. "I want more."

Aljak grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet, spun her around, and bent her long body over a fallen tree. He hiked up her ass until it was high off the ground, pried her cheeks open and pushed the head of his meat-mallet against her tight, virgin flower. Adelaide squealed in joy, ready to get fucked for the first time. She tried to scream "YES! Fuck me!" but all that came out was an incomprehensible slur of gurgles and moans. She wanted it, but she couldn't control her body, and despite herself she keep wiggling and squirming like a fat worm caught by a crafty crow, and Aljak had to hold her down just to keep his cock lined up to the right hole. He got frustrated, and started to spank her.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Adelaide groaned in pleasure at the spanking, and finally settled down. Aljak pushed in, his cockhead meeting the though, stubborn skin of her hymen. It held him back, but only for a single moment, and then he took her, pulling her hair back until her breasts raised off of the log.

POP!

"AAAAAAAGGHHH!!! YYYYEEEESSSS!!!" Adelaide cried, her legs splayed out, her body shaking with violent spasms of lust.

Aljak held her by the hair and fucked her into the ground, pummeling with strikes of his cock that would have crippled some girls, but with Adelaide he was just barely keeping control. Her body was strong and wild, the energy inside her constantly threatening to boil over, but every time she rose up to fight him Aljak pushed her back down, and every time that intangible energy in her body swelled up he fucked int back into submission.