The Sultry Sorceress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers

"So . . . so beautiful," Nadia gasped, suddenly feeling very dizzy and ticklish.

The guard didn't react to her compliment. He grabbed her long legs and effortlessly lifted them up over his shoulders, lowering her down roughly so her hot cunt came to kiss the bulbous head of his ramrod. Then with a manly grunt he shoved in, thrusting all twelve inches of his destroyer balls-deep without any foreplay or gentleness. He didn't need to wait, Nadia was already dripping with natural lubrication, and when his cockhead slammed into her womb she let out a deep, satisfied scream.

"HOLY FUCK!!!"

And then he started to fuck her, pummel her, abuse her with his genital mace. He pulled out and slammed back in with long, brutal thrusts, bashing her slender back against the stone wall again and again and again. The tiny cell echoed with SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! His rock-hard hips practically spanking her inner-thighs.

Nadia was quickly cumming her brains out, and she gyrated her body like a sex-crazed addict desperate for more. Her breasts exploded from her bodice and slapped against her face as he fucked her, and her legs began to quake as if she were being electrocuted.

The guard was panting heavily, but he didn't show any pleasure. He acted like sex with this whore was nothing but a job, a duty, just something he needed to do.

She came before he did, several times in fact, but it was still over quickly. When he came he moaned deeply inside his throat, causing his chest to vibrate, and he slowed his thrusts but made them hit harder, filling her womb with his hot flood of spunk. Nadia was teary-eyed and wide-mouthed with awe and gratitude, and she tried pathetically to kiss him, her lips puckering to his, but he pulled away.

She fell back against the wall and her butt slapped against the stone. His took his cum-covered cock and wiped in clean using her reddish-brown hair like a cum-rag. Then he gathered his clothes and turned to leave.

"Wait," Nadia whined. "Wha . . . where are you going?"

"To sleep," he said. "As you should be?"

"But I . . . But I'm not tired!"

CRACK!

The back of his open hand struck her face like a mallet, and her vision exploded with little white stars. The room spun, and she passed out.

#####

The next time Nadia awoke it was because someone had just tossed a bucket-full of water across her body. She woke with a start, inhaling deeply and shivering from the shock of cold in the otherwise sweltering hot dungeon. As her vision came into focus she saw someone standing in her cell holding a bucket, and she hoped it was the hung guard from before, but it wasn't.

Her visitor was another guard, but this one was a woman. She was a thickly built woman with a big ass but only moderately large tits. Her short black hair was slick and wet, her ears were pieced with a dozen different rings, and one of her arms bore the tattoos of a soldier. She was practically naked too, wearing nothing but a dirty leather thong and a tattered white shirt that was so small it left the under-half of her breasts exposed.

"Rise and shine, bitch," the dyke guard said, dropping the bucket. She had brought more water and semen-like gruel which she fed to Nadia as if she were a pig, practically tossing it in her face. For some reason the gruel really did taste like a man's cum this time.

"They boys upstairs decided to add something special to your breakfast," the dyke said. "I think every cock in this fort took a turn pumping some cum into this gruel."

Nadia wanted to spit the gruel in the dyke's face, but she was so ravenously hungry that she slurped down every drop that was fed to her. As she gulped down the cum-gruel her breasts heaved up and down, and they pressed against the guard's smaller, but much harder tits.

"Holy shit, you are a fucking cow," the guard said, dropping the bowl and taking two big handfuls of Nadia's gigantic breasts, lifting and squeezing them as if they were fruits in a market. "Huge jugs like these aren't even attractive. They're fucking stupid looking."

Nadia sneered. "Jealous, fatty?"

THUD!

Nadia whined and heaved as the dyke's fist sunk into her unprotected stomach, pinning her against the stone wall. She spat in pain, her saliva sprinkling against the hard bitch's face and lips.

Nadia coughed in pain. "I . . . I want the guard from yesterday back. He . . . he was nicer."

The dyke smiled. "Garret? Of course you do. All the sluts love it when big-dicked Garret sneaks into their cells at night and breaks their pussies open with that monster of his," the dyke leaned in so she could whisper into Nadia's ear. "But you know what? I can wreck a bitch just as hard as he can."

The dyke's hands dug into Nadia's bodice, and she pulled the tight garment open, snapping the threads and ripping it to shreds in the process. She did the same to her skirts, stripping Nadia completely naked except of the sweat and sex-stains which coated her body. The guard noted Nadia's lack of panties and laughed. She wiggled one of her fingers up into Nadia's dirty pussy and twirled it around until it was good and wet. She brought the finger up to her own mouth and sucked on it.

"Mmm . . . I can still taste Garret in you. He's the saltiest."

The dyke roughly grabbed at one of Nadia's plump chest-melons and pulled the big, pink nipple up to her mouth. Almost biting at first, the bitch began to suck and lick Nadia' very sensitive nipple like a greedy calf. When a stream of hot, delicious milk filled the dyke's mouth she almost yelled in surprise.

"Milk?" the dyke exclaimed, white cream spilling out her mouth and onto her own breasts. "Are you . . . a mother?"

Nadia groaned. "What? No. It's . . . my magic. Sorcery stimulates the human body constantly and puts it into permanent state of sexual overdrive. That's the reason a witch's pussy is always tight, her breasts are always large, and her body is always youthful."

The dyke sneered in jealousy. "Ain't that fucking peachy. Well whatever. You can keep your eternal youth. I'm going to feast on these fuck-udders of yours, you stupid cow."

The duke loudly munched down on her sorceress's tit, sucking on it harder than ever, provoking a flood of warm cream into her hungry mouth. Nadia moaned in erotic pleasure as every nerve ending her large breasts erupted, and pretty soon she was wailing as an orgasmic tidal wave washed through her. The dyke went from nipple to nipple, chugging down whole mouthfuls of milk at a time, and all Nadia could do was squirm, cry, and cum her brains out. When the duke wasn't sucking she was twisting, causing milk to shoot out and fly around the room, soaking into the floor and dripping into the guard's black hair.

When the black-haired dyke was done feasting on milk Nadia had been reduced to a dripping hot mess, her tongue wagging out like an overworked dog. The bitch ripped her own white shirt off and used it like a napkin, wiping down her face and chest of milk even though it now left her topless. Both of her dark nipples were pierced with iron bolts that looked like little skulls.

"Please . . .," Nadia whimpered, her mind fried by the overwhelming number of orgasms she had suffered. "Please just let me go. I'll give you all the milk you want . . . I'll be your cow."

"You need to shut the fuck up," the dyke said. She hooked her fingers into her dirty leather thong and peeled it down to her ankles. She picked it up, rolled it into a ball, and then shoved it into Nadia's mouth so deep that it got wedged in like a gag. "That ought to stop your mooing, you stupid cow. Oh, and by the way, my name's Rochelle. But don't worry about forgetting it. I'm going to have it tattooed upside-down across your fat tits, so every time you look at your breasts you'll remember how I owned you."

The dyke laughed cruelled and left the cell, padding naked back upstairs, leaving Nadia alone and unable to speak. The raped sorceress shivered and whimpered, and she tried very hard to stop her body from feeling so good.

#####

The next time Nadia awoke her cell was dark, but not because it was night. Something massive was blocking the only window that let in any sunlight, something that was alive. The breathing mountain stood there for a few moments, unmoving except for its monstrous shoulders and chest rising with every breath. When the thing moved closer Nadia saw what it was, and she would have screamed in horror had it not been for Rochelle's thong in her throat.

It was an ogre. A big, muscle-bound, nine-foot tall, fucking ogre.

Ogres were stupid, violent brutes who only understood food, fucking, fighting, and more food. Some looked like humans, but others were true monsters with horns and multiple eyes and shit like that. This one was mostly human, and it was obviously another guard in Fort Greyverge. Nadia almost feinted when she realized what it had come for, because growing erect from its waist was a muscle as thick and long as a man's arm. The ogre had a penis like a literal battering-ram, his bulbous helmet the size of a baby's head, and from the deep split down the middle oozed a thick dollop of cum that was so hot it produced steam.

The ogre looked at the naked, dirty sorceress and smiled, drooling as it did so. Nadia just shook her head and cried. She loved big cocks, but this was too much. That thing would kill her.

The ogre chuckled. "Me am Bulk. Bulk is horny. Rochelle say that Bulk can get sex with pretty witch-lady. Bulk fuck pretty witch-lady. Pretty witch-lady fall in love with Bulk after.

Nadia's insane screams were muddled by Rochelle's leather thong in her throat, not that it mattered. No one was coming to save her.

The ogre's huge hand groped her naked body, squeezing her tits so hard that they felt like they were going to pop. One of his fat, dirty fingers went to her cunt, and her roughly inserted one inside her. The finger was just as thick and long as Garrett's cock had been, except the ogre was scratching around in there like he was trying to find something. When he pulled it out a little waterfall of cum fallowed, which made him laugh stupidly. Nadia had gotten on orgasm despite herself.

The ogre clumsily grabbed her midsection and lifted her up, bringing her dripping pussy to the impossibly large head of his cock, as if he were trying to insert a sword in a dagger's sheath. Without any understanding of the consequences Bulk started to thrust inside, his giant helmet barely popping into her battered lips after several seconds of excruciating stretching. Nadia lost control of her legs, and although she could feel them twitching, they were otherwise beyond her control. Bulk then pushed in six inches of his arm's-length of cock and that alone was enough to knock the lights out of Nadia's green eyes. Her head fell to the side and rolled like a ball at the end of sting. She was gone. She was there but her spirit was gone. She was practically in a coma.

Then Bulk shoved in another six inches and Nadia came screaming back.

"fffffFFFFUUUUCCKKKK!!!!!"

Somehow she managed to spit out Rochelle's thong as she screamed her lungs out. Without exaggeration it felt as though she was about to be ripped in two, her body split up the middle like a banana peel. The fear was worse than the pain, her terrified heart nearly exploding under the weight of her gigantic breasts. And most humiliating of all was the fact that even now, at the moment of her death, she was still having an orgasm.

"OH goddess! Just end it! Fuck me! FUCKING END IT!"

Bulk smiled, thinking she was loving it, and he started to hump her even though less than half of his mammoth cock-arm was impaled in her. With every wall-breaking thrust he went a little deeper, and with every inch Nadia felt her organs being rearranged. The head of his cock punched the bottom of her stomach, and she started to vomit that last serving of semen-gruel she had been fed. This was it. This was the end.

But then she noticed something. The shackles on her wrists were coming loose. The retarded ogre was fucking her so hard that it was actually prying her body free from the iron bonds.

"Yes," she said, filled with hope as much as she was with cock. "Fuck me Bulk, fuck me! Harder! Faster! Give it to me, you fucking stud!"

Bulk looked so happy he might cry. "You think Bulk is . . . stud?"

"Yes!" Nadia lied. "Bulk is a fucking god, and I am his loyal fuck-toy. Now fucke me! FUCK ME!"

Bulk laughed like an idiot as he clumsily bucked his hips into his lady love, and although Nadia had to survive almost a minute of this organ-busting onslaught she did so willingly, knowing that freedom was just a little . . . bit . . . away . . .

CRACK!

The shackles came free, and the magic-dispelling glyphs on the iron lost its hold on her. There was still the glyphs on the ceiling and floor though, but she had an idea about how to handle that.

Without the shackles holding her to the wall, Bulk's cock flipped her up into his chest. Her tits smacked against his rock-hard chest like bubbles against a brick, but it was enough leverage to get her to his head. Holding on to one of the shackles, she bashed the iron into Bulk's face like a metal fist.

CRUNCH!

Bulk roared in pain as his nose shattered beneath the iron punch. His titanic fist flew up and cracked the ceiling, destroying the glyph there. Nadia had already slunk to the floor, and from this position she punched him in his testicles so hard with her metal shackle that one of the melon-sized balls almost ruptured. Bulk roared in pain and slammed both fist down, but Nadia rolled out of the way and the glyph on the floor was shattered.

She ran up his back and slipped her legs around his neck like a vice, her wet pussy leaking all over the back of his neck.

"Sorry stud, but it looks like I'm the one who's going to be fucking you."

Using magic to summon a mini-cyclone in the room, she arched back and pulled his body into the air after her, all 1,000 pounds of it. They somersaulted through the air, and it ended with her legs bringing the top of his skull shattering down onto the stone floor, destroying the stone floor and knocking him unconscious.

Nadia laughed triumphantly as she stood up and flipped her reddish-brown hair over her back. She summoned a wave of magical energy to rejuvenate her body, and all the damage done to her these last couple days of brutal, back-breaking rape was instantly repaired. Her pussy tightened and freshened, her tits grew perky and milk-filled again, and ever her hair sparkled like she had just come from the salon.

"Gods," she moaned erotically. "I feel like I could fuck an army."

"Good," a familiar voice said from the cell door. "You're going to."

She turned to see sexy, hunky Garret standing totally naked and erect with a vengeful look on his face. Behind him was Rochelle wielding a deadly looking strap-on dildo, and behind her were two dozen of the roughest, dirtiest, horniest looking guards Nadia had ever seen, every single one of them ready for a piece of her sweet ass, and all of them terrified at what would happen to them if she were to escape.

Nadia puckered her lips and heaved out her chest. "Come and get it boys. Let's get this fuck-fest started."

#####

Nadia was lost in a sea of groping hands, hard chests, and big, cum-filled cocks. Barely a moment went by where all three of her succulent holes weren't being stuffed by big, nasty dicks, but when one of them spurted in defeat it would withdraw and be replaced by another angry cock less than a moment later. Not everything shoved into her mouth was a penis though. There were a few other female guards than Rochelle, and Nadia came to know them by the taste of their vaginas rather than their faces. Her body became so wet with cum she was practically swimming in it.

The gang-bang must have lasted for hours, maybe even a whole day. She was penetrated hundreds of times, and considering there were only about thirty people raping her that meant that each had come back for thirds at least. Not that she minded at all. With her magic restored Nadia was an insatiable dynamo of nymphomania, an endlessly warm pit of wet flesh ready to consume the souls of men and women alike.

Garret she recognized most of all. He fucked her like he was trying to slay a dragon in her womb. He knew what was at stake here, and his honor would not allow him to lose to her, but honor had nothing to do with sex, and all his big strong muscles were nothing compared to her wet, tight, hot pussy. Nadia had come to like Garret, admire him really, but that wasn't going to stop her from sucking him dry, chewing him up, and spitting him back out.

He was the last one to give up. His final orgasm was barely a drop of cum, but even this Nadia sucked down greedily. He was sitting on a pile of unconscious guards like a throne of sex, his face gaunt and blank, his body totally dehydrated and exhausted. He had nothing left, and Nadia knew it.

"Thanks sweetie," she giggled, licking her fingers clean. "That was fun."

As Nadia left the cell she saw Rochelle crawling along the ground, trying pathetically to reach the stairs.

"Bitch," Nadia whispered, stomping on Rochelle's head as she walked out.

#####

Nadia found Lily and Pad in the guards' dormitory. Each had been stripped of their clothes and tied down to a bed. Lily was so caked with semen that she looked like a frosting covered cupcake, and Pad's big, pussy-stained dick had several pairs of dirty panties tied around his balls, preventing him from cumming. His balls were so swollen they were literally blue. It looked as if the guards had really been having their fun with these two.

Nadia untied Pad first, and undid the panties blocking the cum from escaping his blue balls. Semen started to fire off from his cock so hard that it cleared the room, decorating the opposite wall twelve feet away. Pad wasn't conscious for most of it. The powerful orgasms knocked him out, but his cute little body continued to quiver as his cock pumped big, frothy threads of semen all over his chest.

Lily was awake though. She whimpered pathetically as Nadia untied her.

"Had fun?" Nadia joked, allowing the little slut to hug her tightly. Lily's head almost disappeared between Nadia's huge breasts.

Lily was crying. "I was so afraid you wouldn't come to save me."

"Shhh," Nadia hushed her, pulling the girl's face up so they could share a passionate, Sapphic kiss. "Of course I came for you, Lily. You're my slut. Mine. No one can have you but me."

Lily cried with happiness and passed out.

Nadia giggled. "Now I just have to go dig up Pussy-pocket and get the fuck out of here before Chancy gets back."

####

"She . . . she escaped?" Chancy whimpered in disbelief, her blue eyes sparkling with tears.

"Afraid so," Garret answered, although he didn't actually seem to care much. He looked totally wiped and drained of color, as if a vampire had sucked him dry. Actually, every single one of the guards looked haggard and worn. One of the female guards, Rochelle, even had a broken nose and bandages all over her face.

Chancy was so angry her tits were jiggling. "You . . . fucking . . . stupid . . . retarded . . . MUTHAFUCKING DUMBASSES-"

Chancy's screaming tantrum was brought to an end by the back of a hand slapping across her face. It had come from another paladin, one of the many who had come to retrieve the infamous Nadia Méchant. This paladin was even taller and bustier than Chancy was, and her bikini-armor was made of solid gold and studded with radiant diamonds. Her wavy blonde hair flowed around her like an angelic aura, and her beauty was so severe it almost hurt the guards to look at her. This was the Arch-Paladin Severine Belladonna . . .

. . . and Chancy's own mother.

"M-mommy," Chancy stuttered with tear filled eyes.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers