The Summer Banking Intern

Story Info
Hot intern causes executive to make tough decision.
13.6k words
3.83
83.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jay Sands wipes his brow and grabs his towel he catches his reflection in the mirror. He is proud of what he sees. His tight workout shirt showed his flat stomach and powerfully built upper body. His shorts though long and baggy, still displayed his trim waist and muscle packed backside. His sculpted calves and tapered ankles give a hint towards his athleticism. His skin was smooth as milk chocolate displayed by an even tone throughout his whole body. Save for the gray hair through sprinkled within his goatee, he would look younger than his 39 years of age. His workout regimen and diet has kept him at a trim 225 pounds stretched across his 6’5” frame, only a few pounds heavier than his playing weight when he was an All-League Forward on the Men’s Basketball Team at Yale University.

His collegiate success allowed him to play professional basketball for 6 seasons through Europe in Greece, Italy and Turkey. He was a starter for most of those seasons and one of the top scorers in the league. His passion for success as well as his easy going nature off the court allowed him to well liked by his coaches, teammates and fans.

As a popular professional ball player, Jay never had a shortage of hot woman to spend his idle time with. Add to that fact his very good looks, intelligence, charm and athletic body, Jay had bedded many of the most beautiful girls he met in his days in Europe. He loved woman that were exotic, voluptuous and confident. His conquest included one night stands, ménage a trios and public sexual trysts. He loved seeing woman in their sexiest lingerie and often could talk them into taking pictures in various stages of undress. He kept a secret compartment on his hard drive full of photos of theses woman in sexy panties, bras or fully nude! He was a voyeur and an exhibitionist.

He was often able to get away with satisfy his kinky desire because to put in mildly he had the cock of God! His creamy brown cock was almost 10” long and thick as soda can from tip to base. His large mushroom head was very prominent even when he was not excited. Women would swoon when he would drop his shorts and often would do anything to fuck him a second time, a fact that Jay would often use to his advantage.

At 28, Jay reached a crossroads in his life. He was offered an entry-level position in a prominent New York Investment Banking firm after a referral by one of his ex-teammates at Yale. Feeling that he had taken basketball as far as he could, he knew it was time to move onto his next stage of his life. He accepted the position and retired from hoops.

He put his head down and he quickly worked his way up the corporate ladder. Just 11 years into his career, he was now a Managing Director and making over 7 figures in compensation each year.

Personally, he had met the girl of his dreams 8 years ago. His wife, Pauline, was a perfect companion for him. She was intelligent and driven having graduated from Stanford University and created her own successful marketing firm.

Physically, she was stunning. Her skin was flawless with the smooth coloring of caramel. She kept her beautiful brown hair perfectly styled in a short bob at all times, very much in the same style as Halle Berry. Her makeup always showed off her gorgeous green hazel eyes and luscious lips. She stood a statuesque 5’10” with great womanly curves. Her 36C breasts were still prominent and defied gravity even at 34, as well as having survived breast-feeding two kids. She worked out diligently as well and kept her trim 28” waist, but her hips and buttocks swelled out to 38” and display her wonderful bubble butt. Her ass could stop traffic and often did when encased in her designer jeans. Jay often found himself filled with pride when he found most men in his company mesmerized when his wife would walk away from them.

Sexually, Pauline was Jay’s personal freak. She indulged in all of his kinky ideas and fantasies. She only wore the sexiest lingerie for her husband including tight bikini panties, lacy thongs, half-cup bras, garter and stockings. She would pose for his photography fetish, even allowing him to take the riskiest photos in public. She had blown him in the back of cabs, allowed him to fuck her in a dark alley outside of a bar and even would occasionally frequent out of town strip clubs with him. She believed it was her duty to fulfill every one of his sexual fantasies.

From the outside, his life looked like a fairytale!

**********

“Seven…Eight…Nine…Ten”, Jay’s muscle ripples as he places the weight back in the rack. He has been working out vigorously for the last hour, trying to sort all that has happened to him in the last few weeks. Working out has always been where he could think and sort out his life.

As he took a break from bench-pressing, he flashed back to four hours prior, where he was blasting a thick load of cum all over his intern, Monica’s bodacious Latin ass! This load having been coaxed out his massive cock after having ploughed her pussy from behind vigorously on his office desk. He knew he was wrong in every way, but he was powerless to stop fucking this sexual goddess.

To no one in particular Jay said, “How in the fuck did I get here?” He rose up and headed to the showers to wash off his workout and his illicit affair

***********

Monica Sanchez was staunchly determined to change her circumstances. Born to Puerto Rican parents in the heart of Harlem, she refused to spend her life pursuing dead end job and getting caught up with men without ambition.

She worked hard her whole life academically never getting a grade lower than an A. The first time she had an opportunity to hear a graduate of Harvard University speak about their experience on that campus, she set her sights on getting accepted.

When she was admitted to Harvard and had received a full academic scholarship, she was moved to tears. Her parents were so proud of her that when they organized her high school graduation party they shut down the whole block and every part of the community came out to celebrate their best and brightest.

If her mental talents weren’t enough, Monica broke necks with her tremendous beauty. She resembled a young Jennifer Lopez. Her Puerto Rican heritage gave her bronzed completion and dangerous curves. At 5’8”, her 38DD breast, 30” waist and 40” waist made her looked she was built for fucking. Her lovely brown eyes, perfectly sculpted lips and sharp nose brightened her beautiful face. She was certainly a head turner and she knew it. In her pursuit of success, she was not afraid to use all her talents to reach her goals.

As her sophomore year at Harvard was winding down, Monica knew she wanted to get a prominent internship in a New York Investment Bank. She attended each and every mixer that was hosted on campus in hopes of creating a connection that would lead her to a great opportunity.

When she saw the dreamy Jay Sands speak at Harvard and speak about the opportunity at his firm, she knew she had found her mark. After he was done with his prepared comments, she waited for the right moment to approach and begin to execute her plan. Gently applying a fresh coat of lip-gloss, the Latina began to walk confidently towards Jay.

A gentle tap on his shoulder got Jay to turn around. What he saw was certainly unexpected. Standing before him was a vision of beauty.

“Hello, Mr. Sands, my name is Monica Sanchez”, Monica announced with her hand extended.

Jay still overwhelmed by her beauty, he was powerless to speak or acknowledge her hand.

“Excuse me Mr. Sands, I am Monica Sanchez”, Monica repeated.

“Jay Sands, my pleasure to meet you”, Jay said having regained his composure and accepting her hand shake.

“Thank you for taking the time to come down to speak with us today. I am certainly interested in the opportunity to work with you and your firm this summer. As a New York native, I would love to not only come home, but to learn from the best firm in the business.”

“Well, Ms. Sanchez, I appreciate your enthusiasm and as a student here at Harvard University, I am sure you are very bright and prepared. I am going to be conducting interviews tomorrow morning here on campus for an intern position that will report directly to me this summer. It will be a labor-intensive position, but you will learn a great deal and with a strong performance position yourself well for the future. Would you be interested in interviewing?”

Before he could finish his last sentence, Monica excitedly exclaimed, “Yes!”

“Fantastic, how about tomorrow at 10am, you meet me back here at the Career Counseling offices for an interview, do you have a resume that I can peruse tonight?”

Being prepared, Monica pulled a well-written resume from her attaché case and handed it to Jay. She shook his hand and was taken aback about their size and strength. An electricity ran through both of them as their hands stayed locked slightly longer than normal.

Jay spoke first, “Thank you Ms. Sanchez, I look forward to getting to know you better tomorrow morning.” Monica smiled and said, “I look forward to it as well. Good night”

Monica turned and began to walk away. The tight business skirt she wore began to undulate with the sway of her hips. Jay eyes were riveted to her fantastic ass and he began to feel the blood in his body move toward his groin. His thoughts quickly moved to impure lust as he began to think about what panties she was wearing and how tight her pussy might be. Lost in his thoughts, he didn’t realized that Monica had looked back over her shoulder and caught him staring at her ass until it was he began to pan upward and caught her smiling at him as she reached the door. She knew she had him hooked as she disappeared into the night.

***********

Jay sat in his Boston hotel room at 10:30pm in his Calvin Klein boxers, he was still embarrassed about being caught by Monica while staring at her ass, however he was also very horny. He knew he needed some relief and fired off a text.

When he saw the reply, a broad smile spread across his face.

He started up his laptop and logged into his instant messenger account and sent a cam request to his contact. When the request was accepted and his screen opened up to the view of his gorgeous bedroom in his sprawling estate in New Jersey, he smiled again. On the other side of his connection was his wife dressed up as if she was headed out on a night on the town.

“Hey baby, need some inspiration”, Pauline spoke into the screen.

“Yes, Please…”

“Ok, but I want to see the humongous cock go off when it’s time, you got it!” Pauline negotiated.

“Anything for you!!!”

With that Pauline stood up so that Jay could see all of her. She had on a tight white tank top with the outline of her bright pink bra straps peaking out at her shoulders. Wrapped around her waist was a beautiful pleated black mini skirt that fell to about mid thigh. From her hem down, Jay was treated to her mocha colored legs before reaching her feet in a pair of expensive black pumps!

“Spin around sweetie”, Jay blurts out.

Pauline began to spin and as she did her skirt flared up, causing Jay to become very interested in what was under her skirt. He got a quick flash of pink, before the skirt settled back into place.

“Stop”, he shouts as Pauline was now facing away from him.

“Let me see that ass”

“Patience, big boy. Now drop those underwear and pull out that huge black dick”, Pauline demands as she turns around.

Jay loved it when Pauline talked dirty and immediately pulled down his briefs. His cock sprang out as it grew in hardness. It was beginning to pulse and throb as he thought about his beautiful wife, as well as the sexy Puerto Rican coed he met this evening.

“MMMMMM…That cock looks delicious…wish I could drop to my knees and suck it deep into my throat!” Pauline said lustily. “Stroke it for me!”

Jay grabs his long thick cock and began to stroke it, as Pauline whipped off her tank top. Her beautiful breasts were now situated in a beautiful pink lace Victoria Secret Body Bra. She squeezed them together to display her deep cleavage.

A moan escaped Jay’s mouth and the salvia in his mouth built up as he thought about sucking those juicy tits. His beautiful wife while starring into his eyes on his screen reached behind herself and unclasps her bra! Slowly and seductively, she pulled off her bra. Her juicy breasts came into focus displaying her dark chocolate nipples. She pinched both of her rock hard nipples and lets out a soft moan.

“Jay, I wish you were here to suck on these for me!” she whispered. Jay had begun to beat his meat with a little more urgency. “Are you ready for me to loose the skirt?”

All Jay could do was nod. Pauline was flattered by his speechlessness. She turned her back to him and pulled down the side zipper on her skirt. As the waist bellowed out, she began shaking her hips as she could feel Jay’s eyes glued to her backside. She let the skirt slide down her gyrating hips and into focus came her thick round bubble butt. Perfectly sculpted from hours in the gym. Her ass was exquisitely wrapped in a pair of white low cut VS Pink bikini panties accented with pink pinstripes. The panties delicately cut into her round firm cheeks and accentuate her fabulous ass!


Jay was now fully rock hard as his Halle Berry clone for a wife stood before him on his computer screen in a pair of tiny tight panties and 5” inch black pumps. He was now stroking his cock furiously.

Pauline slowly turned around and was now staring at her screen, which was filled with her husbands 10” thick ass cock! His cock was bulging out of his hand, as he stroked away. The visual stimulus was too much for her, so she sat down on her bed and slipped her right hand into her panties, while her left hand played with her tits.

“Move the camera closer, I want to see your pussy”, Jay asked.

She moved the camera closer the bed at the same time she slowly slipped her panties down her thighs. Into view came her beautiful fully shaved pussy. She was glistening and her engorged clit was blossoming out between her dripping wet lips.

Pauline began by stroking her clit right on camera. Each stroke got her hotter and hotter. When she opened her eyes, she watched her hunk of a husband stroking his cock harder and harder.

Both Jay and Pauline felt the fires in the loins growing with each passing moment. Jay was stroking his full 10” cock and playing with the sensitive head. Pauline now had two fingers stuffed in her pussy, pumping those fingers at an increasing faster rate.

The moans coming out of both ends of the connection was growing to a crescendo. Jay spoke first “Finger bang that pussy!” Pauline replied, “Oh yeah baby, my pussy is so wet! I am going to cum! Pump that dick! I want to see you cum!”

Jay’s room was filled with the squelching sounds of Pauline’s pussy being pumped by 3 fingers now. In their marital bedroom, Pauline could hear the slapping sounds of Jay’s massive hand massaging his manly black dick.

Pauline reached orgasm first, her legs spasming as she buried her fingers deep in her snatch. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, I am cuuuummmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggg!” screamed.

Her announcement was too much for Jay and he felt his balls tighten and his cum bubble up his shaft. As the pressure built, he yelled, “Here is cuuuummmmssss!!!” He cock lurched and then belched a massive glob of cum straight up in the air. Volley after of volley of cum shot out of his engorged head landing on his chest, hand and cock. Pauline had open her eyes just in time to see Jay’s blasts and found her mouth watering wishing she was there to suck it all down.

Both Jay and Pauline were left panting and gasping for air! Simultaneously, the said “I love you!” They laughed at the coincidence.

Pauline kissed her hand and said “Jay, I need to go clean up and get some sleep! Sleep well sweetheart”

“Thanks babe! I love you and I will see you tomorrow night when I get home!”

They disconnected the chat and went to clean up.

While standing in the shower, Jay could not help but think about fine ass Monica. Even though, he had just busted a nut a few minutes ago, he felt his cock slightly chub up as he thought about his meeting tomorrow morning.

*************

Monica could not sleep last night because of her anticipation of her meeting this morning with Mr. Sands. She knew that he had taken the bait the evening before with the lingering touch of their hands, as well as his deep fascination with her ass when she was walking away.

She wanted to continue to build on her strong first impression with Jay both mentally and physically.

She thought long and hard about her appearance. She carefully selected her underwear, a deep red lace lift up bra and a pair of itty bitty string red bikini style panties that left most of her ass cheeks expose. Monica chose a light gray silk blouse that when pressed tight against her body would expose her beautiful tits and cleavage encased in her red bra. She chose a tight charcoal pencil skirt that fell a few inches short of her knee. The skirt hugged her gorgeous hips and ass. She chose not to wear any pantyhose because it was a warm spring day and her golden brown legs looked spectacular with out them. The outfit was made complete with a pair of 5” charcoal colored patent leather heels.

She was dressed to be noticed, but not so obvious as to come across as trashy when meeting with Mr. Sands.

Rushing out the door, she began to saunter across campus and by the numbers of looks, whistles and stares, she knew her outfit was having her desired effect. She smiled and batted her eyes at some of her admires, however she was focused on her one target, Jay Sands.

Arriving 15 minutes early for appointment, she was asked to have a seat until Mr. Sands would be done with his current appointment. As she peaked over the appointment sheet, she pleasantly smiled to herself when she realized she was the last meeting of the morning.

She made sure to position herself directly in front of the door.

When the door swung open, she made sure not to look up immediately, she heard the deep baritone voice of Mr. Sands. She heard him thank the previous candidate for coming down to interview and when she heard him call her name, she slowly raised her head making sure she made eye contact and smiling brightly. She was happy to see her smile returned by Mr. Sands. In a split second decision, she slowly and seductively uncrossed her legs, opening them a little wider than necessary and holding her thighs open a slight bit longer than ordinary. As she watched Jay’s eyes drop to the hem of her skirt, she again rejoiced a small victory in her mind.

Jay thought “Oh shit, is that a hint of red. Damn, is she flashing me her panties!” Jay caught himself quickly and raised his eye level in time to see Monica rising from her seat. As their eyes locked again, Jay feared that she had caught him ogling her again in less than 24 hours.

As Monica approached Jay extended his hand and Monica returned the gesture, as they shared another elongated handshake. The electricity that they both felt was readily apparent.

Jay directed Monica to take a seat directly across from him in a lounge chair as he took his seat behind the desk.

They began the interview with the usual particulars about Monica’s experience and why she felt she well qualified for the position. She proved to be an excellent scholar and just as importantly possessed a great personality that would serve her well in the investment banking industry.

Their conversation fell into an easy rhythm, as they hung on each other’s words and laughed together in the lighter moments. As the conversation continued each party grew more attracted to other both mentally and physically. From an outside observer it looked more like a great first date than an interview.