The Summer I Became Mom's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers

"You're very tense Jason." Mom whispered.

"I...uh," I fought to say something and could only come up with, "Lot on my mind."

"You need to relax honey." Mom said, then sliding her hand down under the sheet grabbed my cock. "ohh you are tense." She purred, "Look how stiff this muscle is."

"Mom stop!" I tried to sit up, but she dug her arm into my stomach.

'It's Cynthia." She said softly, "Mom wouldn't be stroking your cock, now would she?" I gasped as she began sliding her hand up and down the length of my engorged dick.

"C...Cynthia please," I whined, trying to squirm out of her grasp.

"Please?" she giggled, "Okay."

I jerked my hips when she let my cock go only to slip her hand into my underwear and grab it again. I was unable to contain a groan as her I felt her hand wrap around my swollen flesh.

"Oh Jason, you bad boy, look at you all hard for your dirty girl." She giggled again, "I love it!"

My reply was cut off when she gave my cock a hard squeeze and I could feel the precum squirt from it.

I grabbed her wrist through the sheet and started to pull, but she tightened her grip on my cock.

"Please stop it!" I begged as she started stroking my cock up and down.

Lifting her head from my chest, Mom rested it on my shoulder so she was whispering in my ear.

"Just relax baby," she purred in that phone sex voice she had been using last night. "You're all tense, so you just lie back and let your dirty girl take care of you."

"No," I moaned as she started stroking faster, "I...we can't I...ohhh"

"Oooh," Mom cooed in my ear, "I like that little moan. Do it again."

I did moan again for her as she squeezed tighter and this time when she stroked the length of my cock twisted her wrist when she got to the head. When she did, I could feel my precum oozing out and when she worked back down the length of my cock her hand was now slick with it.

"This is...wrong!" I managed to groan as she continued that twisting motion while stroking me.

"Doesn't feel wrong to me," she laughed, "Feels pretty damn good, doesn't it?"

She punctuated that statement by speeding up her stroking and causing me to moan again.

"I thought so," she whispered, "No worries baby, don't think about anything but how good this feels and how your dirty girl is going to make you nice and relaxed."

Mom moved her leg and shifting all the way onto her side, reached under the covers with her other hand.

"Oh. Oh God!" I gasped as that hand cupped my balls and started to massage them,

"Like that baby?" she asked,

"I....please don't make me do this." I whimpered.

"I'm not making you do anything Jason." Mom said, "I was just laying here and next thing I know, you're all hard." She sighed, "That's because you want me isn't it honey?"

I tried to answer, but all that came out was a pathetic sounding moan as her fingers began kneading my balls while her hand slowed its stroking. I stared up at the ceiling and began breathing heavily trying to tell myself this wasn't real, I wasn't laying here getting a hand job from my mother.

"Don't answer honey, just enjoy." Mom whispered in that sultry purr. "Just lay back and let your dirty girl make you feel good," she sighed in my ear, "Speaking of feeling good, you've got one hell of a cock baby, I can't wait to feel it inside me."

"N...no," I panted even as my hips twitched from her stroking.

"Not tonight Jason," Mom began, "We'll get there, but for tonight, you're just going to lie here and let me take care of you. You need it baby, and I'm going to give it to you."

"I..." I hesitated, then with a resigned moan, slumped back into the bed and let my body relax, I couldn't fight her, her hands felt incredible and I could already feel my legs starting to tremble.

"That's it baby!" Mom purred happily into my ear, "Just let go and have fun," she flicked her tongue across my ear. "We're going to have a lot of fun honey, more fun than this." She sighed, "Trust me there is a much better place for this nice big cock right now."

She finished that statement by licking along the inside of my neck and I gasped, "No...you..."

"Not tonight," Mom assured me, "For tonight we just do this, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not dying for a taste."

My hips jumped as the image of her full lips wrapped around my cock entered my mind.

"Oh, you like that thought?" Mom asked, "You like the idea of your dirty little Cynthia blowing you?" I moaned and she giggled again, "You want to see this big cock in my mouth? You can honey, any time you want, because I love it baby, I love sucking cock."

I moaned and unable to control myself, started thrusting my hips into her hand. Mom cooed in my ear and then began kissing my neck. I started moaning continuously as she was still using long slow strokes with her hand while playing with my balls. I closed my eyes and as she had suggested, stopped thinking of anything, but how good her hands felt and how sweet the soft kisses she was placing on my neck were.

"There you go honey," she whispered, "No more fighting it, just love it."

Mom drew her leg back and kicked out, throwing the covers from us. I opened my eyes and gasped at the sight of her small hand and long red nails wrapped around my sizable swollen cock.

"Oh, honey, that looks sooo good!" Mom moaned in my ear.

She wasn't kidding and I could feel the cum building in my balls as she continued to rub them. I watched her hand slide up and down my glistening cock and it looked damn good. When her hand reached the top, she started twisting it back and forth across the sensitive head. I gasped and lifted my hips into her hand. At the same time, Mom gave my balls a gentle squeeze and I released a long moan as I felt the cum racing though my cock.

"Yes baby!" Mom cried in my ear, "Cum for your girl! You...Oh yes!"

Mom moaned in my ear as my cock exploded in her hand. I let out a loud cry as a huge spurt of cum shot up and came back down splattering all over Mom's hand and my stomach. My hips started thrusting wildly as Mom continued to pump my cock in her fist. Another huge spurt came out and she moaned, "Oh look at all that!"

Her voice in my ear caused the next spurt to shoot pretty far as well. I lay there moaning as Mom kept stroking, milking every drop from my cock. I swore I had never cum so hard and Mom was stroking for more. When my spent cock produced nothing more than a couple of drops, Mom stopped moving her hand and after a gentle squeeze let it go. Sitting up, she smiled down at me, and bringing her hand to her face, made show of licking my cum from the top of it.

"Oh fuck me." I whispered as I watched her continue to lick my sticky white fluid from her skin.

No girl had ever done anything like that for me and I could feel my cock twitching despite the fact I had just cum. More of a turn on was when Mom's eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned, "Oh damn, that's good." She looked at me and shrugged, "Sorry honey, but I told you I wanted a taste. Next time though, I'll suck it right out of you." She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Would you like that next honey? A nice blowjob?"

"I...Oh my god." I said and let myself fall back onto the bed.

"I like that reaction." Mom smiled, then looking down at my cum splattered stomach said, "You made a mess baby, why don't you clean up?"

"Ummm...okay." I whispered, feeling like I couldn't move.

"And don't worry honey, I'm not looking for anything, tonight was for you. You clean up and come back to bed and we just sleep, okay?"

"O...okay, "I forced myself to sit up and looked down at her.

Mom had lied back down on her back and pulled the sheet back up to her waist.

"Hurry back honey," she said patting the bed beside her, "It's a big bed to be all alone in."

I stood up gingerly, and could feel the cum dripping down my stomach, Mom looked at it and shaking her head, licked her lips, "Damn, that looks good."

"I... we're just going to sleep now right?" I asked, unsure of whether or not I would be able to do anything to her.

"That's what I said," she nodded, then stretched, pushing her small tits out and causing the shirt to rise and show off her flat tanned stomach. "But don't feel bad," she smiled, "It's my turn tomorrow."

*****

I woke up with start and felt myself falling. I threw my hand out and managed to get my palm down on the floor before my face struck it. My chest thumped hard on the hard wood of the deck and I grunted in pain as the wind was knocked out of me. I stayed there gasping like an idiot for a couple of minutes, then sat up and leaned against the lawn chair I had slept on part of last night and this morning.

After I had cleaned myself up, I had returned to bed to find Mom lying on her side. Facing away from me, I'd slid in next to her and put my arm around her waist. Mom cooed happily and slid all the way up against me so that she was nestled into me, her head on the pillow just under mine. I felt awkward holding her like this, but after what she had done for me would have felt like an ass if I didn't curl up with her. Mom fell asleep for real this time and as I lay there feeling her stomach rise and fall beneath my hand, I felt that wave of affection again.

Unfortunately that was followed by the thought that I had just allowed my mother to jerk me off. No, I tried to tell myself, Cynthia had done that. At that, I had rolled my eyes. I was starting to buy into this sick scenario. Cynthia and Mom were the same person, but as Cynthia, she had a way of making me forget she was mom. Mom shifted in her sleep and I became aware of the fact my hand was just below her tits and I could feel them pressing into my arm. I also noticed my cock was pushing into her ass, her very firm ass. The moonlight allowed me to look down and see her face and she looked beautiful, her perfect features completely peaceful.

My gaze drifted to the smooth skin of her neck and I felt a desire to kiss her there as she had done to me. I leaned over until my lips were right at her neck and, feeling like a nervous teenager, gave her a quick peck. Mom sighed in her sleep and pushed herself further back into me, which was when I noticed I was hard again and was completely disgusted with myself. Mom wasn't coming onto me or saying anything dirty, she was laying there sleeping and I was getting aroused. With a sinking feeling in my stomach I realized I was losing this fight. Dad had convinced Mom and she was seducing me. I was adamant she was my mother, but had caved the minute she'd touched my cock.

Disgusted, I'd managed to slide away from her and over to my side of the bed. I'd laid there for what seemed like hours, before getting up, slipping some clothes on and going out on the deck where I watched the moon set and the sun begin to rise. Speaking of the sun it was high in the sky and there were quite a few people on the beach. I wondered how long I'd slept. Standing up, I walked over to the door and seeing the kitchen empty, walked in and looked at the clock, to my surprise it was noon. I saw a note on the table and picking it up saw it was from dad, they had gone down to visit the Cabral's who had been renting the cabin at the end of the beach the same week we had rented ours for years.

I went over to the fridge and went through the motions of making myself a couple of eggs and some toast. I felt as if I were sleepwalking. I was tired and my head wouldn't stop racing. The lasts thought to spin through my exhausted mind was Mom's saying today was her turn. Last night I had, as she had said, lain there and let her do what she wanted to. But could I push myself to do something to her? What was she expecting? I closed my eyes as I envisioned her spreading her legs and asking me to lick her pussy. The thought was disturbing and it dawned on me that was because I was alone. If Mom, or her perverted alias Cynthia was sitting here telling me to, could I resist?

After only eating half the eggs, I tossed the rest and after a quick shower, tossed on just a pair of shorts and going around to the other side of the cabin laid down on the small deck that faced away from the beach. This way maybe when mom and dad came back they might think I went out. I must have fallen asleep again, because the next thing I heard was dad's voice calling my name. I opened my eyes to see him sitting on the old lounge chair next to the one I was in.

"Sleeping the day away kid." He said.

"Yeah well, I didn't sleep much last night."

As soon as I spoke I felt a wave of guilt crash through me. Last night, while he slept alone, my mother had not only spent the night in my bed, but had licked my cum from her goddamn hand. I felt myself turning red and whispered, "Dad...I...I'm sorry."

"For what?" he asked, "Doing what I want you to?" he gave me a tired smile, "I knew Cynthia could be very persuasive."

"We... we didn't..."

Dad put his hand up and I stopped.

"I know exactly what you did. Cynthia told me everything." He shook his head, "You hurt her feelings Jason."

"I...how?" I asked.

"How? Since when do you let a woman do something like that for you then leave her alone in the bed like a cheap whore?" he shook his head, "We raised you better than that."

"I'm sorry." I said softly, "When we were uh...done, I curled up with her, but I just...I felt all messed up and I needed to be alone and I..."

"You wanted more and felt it was wrong." Dad said.

"No I..."

"Don't lie. You saw that beautiful woman next to you, the woman who just did something dirty for you and promised more and more is what you wanted." He shrugged. "It's okay Jason, it's what we want."

"It's what..." I started, but he cut in.

"It is what we all want now. You lie to yourself if you want, but you could have stopped her last night, you know you could have. You didn't, you gave in."

"It was so wrong." I shook my head.

'No Jason, the only thing wrong was when you left her there alone like a hooker." He sighed, "She was hurt this morning and disappointed."

"I should have known better." I agreed.

"Not only that, but she was disappointed because it was going to be your turn to take care of her, she was looking forward to waking you up in a...." he looked away. "Fun way and letting you make her feel good."

"I don't know if I could."

"You can." He told me. "You need to forget about all this moral bullshit and just go with it. You want her now Jason, you'd be a fool not to."

"I...I'll apologize to her." I said, trying not to respond to his last words.

"You'll do better than that." He told me, standing, "Come with me."

"Where are we going, I asked, standing as well."

"I'm going for a long walk, you're going to make last night up to Cynthia."

Without waiting for an answer he turned and walked inside. I followed him through the beach house and reaching the doors to the main deck we went right back outside. I froze as soon as I stepped through the door and saw Mom. She was lying on her stomach on lounge chair wearing just the bottom of the skimpy red bikini. Her top was untied and laying beneath her, exposing the smooth skin of her back. As if they had a mind of their own, my eyes started at the bottom of her bare feet and worked their way along the length of her tanned legs to linger on that amazing ass.

It was hot as hell and her dark skin was glistening with sweat. Mom's blonde hair was pulled up in a bun and I again found myself staring at the soft skin of her neck. Mom shifted in the chair and to my chagrin spread her legs open a little more. I swallowed as I stared at the skin of her inner thigh and tried not to stare at the small strip of material that covered her...

"Here." Dad's voice cut into my observation of my mother's body.

I looked at him to see he was holding a bottle of suntan lotion.

"Why don't you rub this on Cynthia while I make myself scarce for awhile?"

I took the bottle he pressed into my hand and looked at him to see him staring longingly at Mom. He sighed and with a shrug said, "Take your time and do whatever she wants." He looked me in the eye. "Do whatever you want."

He abruptly turned away from me and walking down the stairs to the beach headed down towards the chowder house, he didn't look back.

"You going to be a good boy and put some lotion on me baby?" Mom asked.

I turned to see she had propped herself up on her elbows and I could see her tits, right down to the nipples. I quickly turned my head and walking around the chair, sat down at the end of it between her feet.

"Yeah sure," I said nervously. "Whatever you want Mom."

"It's Cynthia and be careful with that, you have no idea what I want."

Yeah I do, I thought. Tipping the bottle I squirted some of the lotion onto her back and leaning forward started rubbing it into her warm skin.

"Oh, that feels so good." Mom purred as my hands needed her shoulders. "You have such nice strong hands.

"Thanks." I said lamely as I squirted some more lotion on her.

For the next several minutes I rubbed the lotion into Mom's back and down her arms. I had planned on doing it quickly, but fact was I was enjoying not only the feeling of her soft skin, but the noises she was making as I rubbed her down were driving me crazy. They started as contented sighs, but were now closer to moans of pleasure as I worked the small of her back. At this point I was fighting to keep my eyes on her back and not trail down to her legs and ass. Mom had her face down and turned to the side and her eyes were closed as she released those soft sounds. I stopped rubbing and was starting to get off the chair when she said, "Hey honey, what about my legs?"

"Oh, well uh..."

"Start at my feet." Mom said. "Can't have me burning now can we?"

"Of course not." I said and with an air of a drowning man going down for the last time, turned around and lifting her right foot, started to rub lotion on it.

"Mmm, I like that." Mom whispered as I massaged the soft skin of the bottom of her foot.

I finished her foot and after rubbing lotion into the other, turned again and now kneeling on the chair between her legs, squirted lotion along the backs of her long shapely legs. As I started working it into her well muscled calves, I began to sweat from something more than the heat. I was no longer able to control my eyes and they were locked in between Mom's legs. The bikini had ridden slightly to one side and I core I could see the lighter skin of her pussy. Just over that the tight firm cheeks of her ass seemed to be calling to me.

Even as I worked my way slowly, very slowly, up her legs, I imagined those cheeks beneath my hands. I envisioned spreading them open and putting my face between her legs, sliding the bikini to the side and...I closed my eyes and told myself to stop, but there was no power behind that thought. My cock was raging in my pants and Mom was now starting to move her hips back and forth as I was now rubbing the backs of her thighs. Even as I continued massaging her, I knew where this would go if I didn't stop.

I screamed at myself to put the bottle down and say I was done, go sit in the chair next to her or go back inside, just get the hell away from that tanned ass and that damn little strip of red material. Instead my hands were now just under the cheeks of her ass and I was now at the point of no return, it was either continue to her ass or stop. I paused and she said softly, "Keep going, you know you want to."

I started to say I was done, but at that moment Mom pushed her ass up into the air, inviting me to rub it.

"Oh, fuck." I whispered as I stared at that perfect ass.

The bikini had slid towards the middle of her ass, leaving most of her cheeks exposed and with a look around as if someone from the beach could see me over the railing, I put my hands on my mother's ass and started working the lotion into it.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers
1...345678