The Summer I Became Mom's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers

"Damn that feels good." Mom cooed and I had to agree, her ass felt even better than I had imagined.

Between how warm her skin was and how damn firm her cheeks were, I was not even pretending I wasn't enjoying touching her. I spread my hands so that my thumbs were at the bottom of her cheeks and as I closed my hand, kneading her flesh, I watched her cheeks spread open causing the bikini to ride up even more. Mom opened her legs wider and I began to work my hand slower on her ass. I was at the point where as I was squeezing her cheeks my fingers were on her warm inner thighs and I could feel them trembling. Mom was rocking her hips steadily and I watched her ass rise and fall.

I slid my hands down and was now rubbing the insides of her thighs and released a breath as Mom moaned softly. I worked my hands further up and I could now feel the edge of my hand sliding along the crotch of her bikini. As I continued to rub I started pressing the side of my hand harder against her...pussy. I was rubbing her pussy. Mom moaned louder and started working her hips, sliding her pussy along my hand.

I had knocked the lotion over and didn't care seeing as how I hadn't added any in awhile. My cock was aching between my legs as my mother worked her pussy against my hand. I moaned softly as I could feel the bikini getting wet. My hand trembling, I slid it between her legs and pressing my fingers against her pussy started rubbing it through the material.

"Oh, yes." Mom moaned

"Do...do you like that?" I asked,

"I'd like it better if they were inside."

I paused and she added, "Go on honey, slide those fingers inside, feel how wet I am for you."

Taking a deep breath, I hooked my fingers inside of the bikini and pressed them against her hot and very wet flesh. I slid them up through the length of her pussy and Mom groaned, "Oh honey, that is sooo nice!"

I started rubbing my fingers through the lips of her sopping pussy and moaned myself at how wet she was. I could hear my fingers sliding through her. When I'd worked them back down, Mom whispered, "Inside honey, nice and easy, just....ohhhh yes."

Mom purred as I slipped two fingers into the entrance of her pussy. I hesitated briefly, then figuring there was no turning back now, slowly pushed them inside her. Mom released a long sexy moan that made my cock twitch in my pants and I began pumping my fingers slowly in and out of her. Mom started rocking her hips gently, working in rhythm with my fingers so she was pushing them deeper as I thrust them in. I was rubbing her ass with my other hand and had pushed the top of the bikini aside as well. I spread her cheeks, enjoying watching my glistening fingers sliding in and out of her smooth pink pussy.

I also noticed the pink rosebud of her asshole and began easing my thumb towards it. No girl had ever let me play with theirs and I kept hearing Mom's voice in my ear saying "Anything".

"Put your thumb on top baby," Mom whispered, "Find that clit."

Her words sent a thrill through me and pressing my thumb against her pussy I slid it up until I encountered her swollen button.

"Yes!" Mom cried out as her hips jerked against my hand.

I started rubbing my thumb in circles as I continued to finger her and smiled at the look on her face. Mom had her eyes closed and her lips were parted as she released those tiny little moans while I worked her pussy.

"Faster baby," Mom moaned, "Rub that pussy, make your dirty girl purr for you."

Her words caused my fingers to speed up and I could now hear them sliding in and out of her hot, wet and surprisingly tight, pussy. Mom's hips started rocking faster and I started pushing harder on her clit. Mom's moans were getting louder and seemed to be getting higher pitched. I could feel her ass trembling beneath my hand and started squeezing it. Again I looked at her asshole and had the insane urge to tongue it. Instead I slid my thumb over until I was pressing lightly against it, and rested it there while I squeezed her ass and fingered her.

"Ohhh, you bad boy," she moaned as she started thrusting her hips hard into my fingers. "You want to play with your dirty girls ass don't you?"

"I...." I swallowed nervously and whispered, "Yes please,"

"Oh, " Mom cooed as she started gyrating her hips into my fingers, grinding her clit into my thumb, "That's nice, someone taught you manners. " she giggled at her joke, then gasped as I shoved my fingers harder into her.

"Yes," she moaned, "Right there honey! Just like that I...." Mom shoved her hips into my hand and seemed to pause, her entire body started trembling and she groaned, "Go ahead baby, push your thumb in my ass, it's your ass."

My ass, I thought as I shoved my thumb in to her incredibly tight hole. That thought was erased when Mom let out a long loud wait that I'm sure people on the beach could hear. Her already tight pussy, convulsed around my plunging fingers and thrusting her hips up to meet them, Mom came harder than anyone I'd ever seen. Lifting her head, she released another loud cry and started bucking her hips wildly into my hand. She tried to close her legs, but I was kneeling between them and she began squirming side to side moaning and driving her hips up.

I kept my thumb moving on her clit and was also working my other thumb gently in and out of her ass. I could feel her ass tightening around my finger and moaned at how good it felt. Not as good as her gushing pussy which was getting wetter by the minute as I continued to finger her. Mom's pussy contracted around my fingers and with a scream that probably had the life guards looking around, she arched her back and I felt warm gush of fluid around my fingers and watched as it came out and dripped down her thighs.

"Oh fuck!" Mom groaned, "Oh honey! Oh I..."

She trailed off into a long slow moan that was the hottest thing I'd ever heard. Mom slumped down into the chair gasping for breath and I slid my fingers gently from her pussy and ass. I brought my hand up and with no hesitation sucked my fingers into my mouth. I rolled my eyes at the forbidden taste of my mother and sitting back on my knees stared down at the huge bulge in my shorts. Mom was looking over her shoulder at me and I felt my cock jump at the look of lust in her eyes.

"Take it out." She told me.

'I...what?" I asked.

"Take your cock out and come take me honey, like you know you want to."

"Oh damn." I whispered as Mom drew her legs up underneath pushing her ass in the air to face me.

"Go ahead," she told me, still gasping form her orgasm. "Slide that bikini to the side and slip that nice hard cock in there, come get your dirty girl, she needs you baby!"

No longer caring if this was sick or not, I unsnapped my shorts and shoved them down, causing my cock to spring free.

"Oh, yeah," Mom purred, "That all for me?"

"Every bit of it." I whispered, sliding forward on the chair until I was directly behind her.

"Good because that's what I want, every bit of it!" She told me. Reaching back between her legs, Mom pulled the bikini to the side exposing her glistening pink pussy. "Right there honey!"

I grabbed her hip and holding my cock slid it through her sopping pussy.

"Oh don't tease baby!" Mom moaned.

I looked down at the impossible sight of my swollen cock head about to enter my mother's dripping pussy and began to push it down the length of her hot flesh intent on driving into her. Just as I was about to, I took a quick look over the railing to see if anyone was right under us and stopped cold. Down at the edge of the water I saw dad sitting on the sand staring into the ocean. He wasn't that close, but not too far away and I wondered if he heard us.

"Come on baby," Mom moaned, "You can go slow next time I...."

"I can't" I shouted, seeing dad sitting there had snapped me out of my sex crazed fog and I jumped back off the chair so fast I almost fell.

"Jason, what's wrong?" Mom asked, rolling over to face me.

This time I looked down before I could see her tits and shook my head as I pulled my shorts up. "All of this, it's all wrong!" I snapped "You and I doing this, dad sitting on the damn beach dying while we're doing this and...." I could feel the tears flowing, "Dad dying in the first place, none of this is right!"

I turned and ran into the house, I heard mom calling me, but kept going until I'd reached my room. Locking the door behind me I threw myself onto the bed and started to cry like a baby. I reached up to wipe my face and all I could smell was my mother's pussy. I started crying harder and rolling over onto my stomach, shoved my head under the pillow, tried to pretend none of this was real.

***** "Go away!" I called out at the sound of a knock on the door.

"Jason, its dad, come on kid, open the door."

"I want to be alone." I yelled.

I shook my head and went back to staring at the ceiling as I had been since I'd woken up a little while ago. I'd cried myself to sleep like a baby and now, equally like a little kid, planned on hiding in my room as long as possible. I looked up in dismay at the sound of a key in the door and sighed as dad let himself in and closed the door behind him. I sat up on the bed and shook my head.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"No choice Jason." Dad said quietly as he sat next to me. "Weeks almost over and..."

"I won't do it." I said. "Can't."

"You almost did." Dad pointed out, "And you would have if my dumb ass had done the right thing and just gone for a long ride somewhere."

I looked over at dad, wondering how he knew. Sensing my question he said, "Cynthia said when you ran off on her, she got up and saw me out there, figured that's what freaked you out."

"Yeah." I nodded, but it's for the best, this way at least I didn't....you know."

"Jason look," Dad turned to face me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Do you remember what I always told you when things go wrong?"

"That something good always comes from something bad."

"Right." He nodded. "Look at Cynthia, what she went through, but if she hadn't she would have been with someone long before I had the chance, so something good came of that because I was just right for her. No?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Well now I want something good to come from my passing and that's going to be you and Cynthia's love for each other."

"We already love each other." I pointed out, "But not like that."

"But you will Jason, I know you will. The two of you love each other deeply already; you'll just be taking the next step."

"Screwing you mean?"

"That's the only difference right now, Jason. Sex isn't everything, but it's the line you two need to cross to become complete lovers. The two of you will be happy Jason, I know she's older, but plenty of couples have an age difference."

"But did they start out as parent and child?"

"Jason." Dad said and I saw his eyes starting to fill up. "I need to know the two most important people in my life will be okay. That Cynthia will be loved and cared for." He swallowed hard. "I wish there was a better way to put it, but this is my dying wish and once I'm gone you'll thank me, if not before that."

I put my head in my hands and pulling at my wrists so I would look up at him, dad whispered, "Please Jason, please for me?"

I started to answer, but stopped when I saw he was crying. I'd never seen my dad cry, even when Mom had passed away. Fighting back my own tears, I said softly. 'I...I'll try."

"Good." Dad said, wiping at his eyes. Standing, he walked back over to the door and without another word, left the room.

I sat there thinking, that had ended rather abruptly, when the door opened and Dad came back in. Behind him was Mom wearing just that little red robe. As I sat there speechless, they approached the bed and I saw Dad was holding her hand. Dad reached down and taking my hand, placed Mom's in it and wrapped his hands over both of ours. I looked up at Mom, who was looking at dad with a look that seemed loving and sad at the same time. Squeezing our hands and taking a deep breath, Dad spoke softly, "It's time for the two of you to consummate your new relationship."

He paused and looked down at me and looking into his misty eyes I found that there was no fight left in me, he would die scared for my mother and heartbroken if I didn't do this for him.

"I want you both to hear me say that I want this. You're not betraying me; you're allowing me to take the next step of my journey with a feeling of peace."

Dad let our hands go, and leaning over, put his arm around my shoulders and after kissing my cheek, whispered, "Be good to her Jason, appreciate her for all that she is, take care of her for me," he paused and added, "In every way, I want you both to enjoy each other, celebrate your love as often as you can because," his voice started to choke up, "Life's too short not to."

"Love you dad," I said softly.

"Love you to kid." Dad gave me another kiss on the cheek and standing, hugged Mom. I heard him whispering to her, and her eyes closed, she rested her head on his shoulder. Dad lifted her head and after kissing her softly on the lips, said, "I think I'm going to take a ride down to the bridge and watch the sun set."

Without looking back at us, Dad left the room, closing the door behind him. Mom watched him leave, then turning back to me stepped up to the bed. Placing her leg between mine, she pushed her foot against my ankle. Taking the hint, I opened my legs, allowing her to step up between them so she was directly in front of me. Gently taking my face in her hands, she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Just relax honey; we're going to take our time and enjoy."

I started to reply, but stopped, when putting her lips to my ear, she added softly, "I love you Jason."

"I love you too...." I kissed her on the cheek and finished quietly, "Cynthia."

"That sounds good honey," she said, kissing me softly on the neck, "Please say it again."

"I love you Cynthia." This time it came out much easier and when Mom leaned back, I saw she was blushing

"You mean it?" she asked, her wide blue eyes looking into mine

With no hesitation I answered, "Yes."

Mom smiled, then standing, untied her robe and slipping it off her shoulders, let it fall to the floor.

"Then come love me."

"Oh, goddamn." I whispered.

Although in the last couple of days I'd seen most of my mother's body it had been a little at a time. Now confronted for the first time by her completely naked body, I was amazed by just how good she looked. Those small tits were high and firm and perfectly round, and her light pink nipples were turned up slightly, her stomach was smooth and flat and her long blonde hair flowing down her shoulders was a nice contrast to her tanned skin. My eyes quickly dropped to between her legs and I felt my cock begin to rise at the sight of her smooth pink pussy. I looked up at her and started to ask her if she was sure, but was cut off, when reaching behind my head, she shoved my face into her tit.

"No more talk honey," Mom said as her hard pink nipple was thrust against my lips. "Just show me how much you want me."

I hesitated for all of about two seconds. There was no more fighting this, and right or wrong, I succumbed to my bodies desire. Opening my mouth, I eagerly sucked Mom's nipple into it and felt a surge of excitement as she cried out, "Oh yes, honey, take it, it's yours!"

I swirled my tongue around her nipple, enjoying the little cooing sounds she was making and reaching up, started fondling her other tit. I moaned at how firm her little tits were and show she shivered when I slid my palm across her nipple. I cupped her tit and after giving it a squeeze, started rubbing my thumb in circles around her swollen flesh. Mom's fingers were running through my hair and her other hand was rubbing my bare chest. I noticed she was rocking back and forth in front of me and she was lifting her feet one at a time.

I felt my cock begin to throb at the thought that she was so worked up she was squirming, and dropping my hand between her legs, slid my fingers through her very wet pussy.

"Oh honey," Mom sighed, "I'm so happy you want me!"

She felt pretty happy, as her pussy seemed to get even wetter when my fingers continued to slide back and forth. Mom reached down and grabbing my thigh, pushed my leg closed. Swinging her other leg up, she placed it next to my hip, then bracing herself with her hands on my shoulders, lifted her other leg so she was straddling me. Her legs were now wide open and as I drove my fingers up inside her, she cried out and shoved my head further into her tit.

I opened wide and began sucking as much of her tit into my mouth as I could while pumping my fingers into her excited flesh. Mom's hands were running up and down my back and her head was thrown back as she moaned while I fingered her. I released her nipple and all but attacked the next one, sucking it hard into my mouth. I was rewarded with Mom squealing and rocking her hips into my hand. As I had earlier, my thumb found her swollen nub and she moaned loudly as I lightly teased it.

"Hmm, that's it honey," Mom purred, "Be good to your girl, because she is going to be sooo good to you!" The way she'd purred those words, caused me to start to rub her clit faster and suck even harder on her nipple. Instead of being nervous, I was excited by the thought of how she would be good to me. So excited that I was now pumping my fingers into her as hard as I dared, eager for her to come for me and then find out how good she wanted to be to me. Mom was moaning louder and rocking her hips back and forth. I turned my head, to tease her nipple with my tongue and my eyes widened as I caught our reflection in the mirror. Mom's well tanned body, looked damn good straddling me and I could see her round ass pumping as she thrust her hips into me.

I groaned as Mom's nails were starting to dig into my back, but the slight pain just added to my excitement. I started squeezing her nipple harder between my fingers while taking the other deep into my mouth again. Mom had lowered her head until her lips were at my ear and she moaned, "Oh, right there baby, make me come for you!"

She followed her words up by starting to nibble on my ear and my started rocking my own hips, my cock straining for release. I had the urge to unzip, pull my cock out and have Mom just drop onto my lap and ride me. That thought spurred me on and I began to move my thumb as fast as I good while working her nipples, with my tongue and fingers. Mom started making tiny yelping noises in my ear and I could feel her pussy starting to tighten around my thrusting fingers. To my delight, she started bouncing up and down, driving my fingers hard into her. I imagined her riding me like that, hard and fast, her petite body gyrating on my muscular form. That image was shattered, but pleasantly so, by the sound of Mom crying out in my ear.

Her pussy convulsed around my fingers and she started bucking wildly on my lap as she threw her head back and released a loud wail of pleasure, her nails were now digging into my shoulders, but I barely noticed as her hot wet pussy, gushed around my fingers. I kept my fingers moving in her pussy and my tongue on her nipple, as she squirmed and moaned. Mom released a long moan in my ear and after her hips twitched one more time against me, relaxed into me and hugged me tightly, "Oh, honey," she gasped in my ear.

I hugged her back, enjoying the feeling of her nipples pressing against my chest and the heat of her thighs against mine. Mom kissed my neck and sitting up gave me a sexy smile that caused my cock to jump. "Your turn." She whispered.

Sliding off my lap, mom immediately sank to her knees and with no hesitation, grabbed my shorts and yanked on them. I lifted my hips and groaned as my cock sprang free.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers
1...345678