The Summer Internship Ch. 03

Story Info
The next morning.
730 words
4.56
35.4k
15
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

The sun shone down on Alisha and Thomas while they slept in bed. Alisha woke up in Thomas's arms. She suddenly remembered what they had just done a few hours before. She instantly felt her pussy tingle. She looked over at the clock and saw they had about three hours before they had to head into work. She reached under the sheets and started rubbing Thomas's limp dick.

"MMM," moaned Thomas in his sleep.

Alisha then replaced her hand with her mouth. She licked up and down Thomas's dick. She massaged his balls while she licked. She then circled the head with her tongue and then just sucked on the head, while pumping his dick up and down with her hand.

" Oh, you definitely know how to wake a guy up," said Thomas smiling down to Alisha.

"I thought since we have time, we might as well use it well," said Alisha.

Then she began sucking Thomas's dick again. He grabbed her hair while she sucked him. Her hair was one of the things he liked about her. He loved the softness of it. He played in her hair and controlled her head on his dick. He felt his dick grow harder as she sucked. He didn't want to cum in her mouth, he wanted to be in her.

Thomas raised Alisha off of his dick, pushed her to the bed, and began kissing her. He let his hands roam all over her body. The sun gave her body a brown glow. He fingered her pussy slowly with three fingers. He felt her squeeze his fingers with her pussy.

"MMM make me cum Thomas. I want to feel you all the way in me."

He took his fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean.

"You taste so sweet, baby."

He rubbed the head of his dick against her pussy.

"Put it in me Thomas," said Alisha squirming under him.

Thomas got a wicked smile on his face.

"You put it in," then he laid down on the bed with his dick in the air.

Alisha positioned her naked body over Thomas. Letting her hard nipples brush over Thomas's lips. He instantly sucked on her left nipple while, massaging the right one. He blew his breath on her nipple to make it harder. Then he started on the right one. Alisha grinded on his leg and then rose up from Thomas.

She positioned his dick to the entrance of her pussy.

"You think you can handle it," asked Thomas smiling.

"You tell me."

Alisha lowered herself on Thomas's dick. Her pussy was so tight. She sat for a second and then raised up and lowered herself on his again.

"Oh your pussy feels so good."

She squeezed her pussy walls when he was all the way in her. He grabbed her ass a massaged her cheeks. She was driving him crazy. Her pussy was so good and each time she squeezed his dick he felt like he would cum right there. He couldn't take it. He pulled Alisha under him and rammed his dick in her pussy.

"Ohh that feels so good, Thomas.

He fucked her harder. He breast jiggled each time her entered her. He felt his cum coming.

"Alisha, cum with me."

"I'm cumming baby. Cumm with me now." Said Alisha.

Her body shook and her eyes glazed over. Alisha pussy spasms squeezed Thomas's dick and he came.

He laid beside her and pulled her next to him.

"What do we do now," asked Alisha?

"You want to do it again? I mean give me a second to catch my breath and I'll be ready."

"No silly, not that. What do we do now?"

Thomas pulled her closer to him and kissed her lips softly.

"I hope you want to keep this going. You know date, be together."

"I do, I just didn't want you to feel like we had to be together after this."

"No, no regrets. I like you."

"I like you to." She leaned over and kissed Thomas again.

"So, what are we going to do about work because we can't let this get out," said Thomas

"Yeah you're right. We will just act normal in the office."

"Ok, Normal."

Thomas drove Alisha home a few hours later after several make out sessions. He drove home again, showered and headed into work.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers