The Summer Internship Ch. 06

Story Info
The wedding and then some.
6.8k words
4.62
30.5k
10
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

Sorry everyone about this late ending to the story. I ironically was gone doing an internship. It however wasn't as exciting as this story. Thank you for all the support.

"Are you sure you are ready for this, " asked Alisha? They were driving to the reception of her sisters wedding. Thomas had a meeting so he missed the actual wedding. Her mother asked her where her date was during the wedding. Alisha informed her he would be at the reception and that she should have an open mind.

Alisha looked down at her sister's horrible choice of a bridesmaid dress. It was huge, puffy, and lilac. Thomas looked over at her in his tux and said she looked like Barney when he first saw her in it. "What? Do you want to go back home?"

"No, I am just a little nervous. I should have told them before the wedding so they won't like be shocked." She stared out the window and sighed.

"Is it honestly going to be that bad? I told my dad I was dating you. I even sent him a picture. He is cool with it and said you were hot." He gave her a self-assuring smile.

"Yeah well we shall see. I'm just glad you are here with me." She leaned over and kissed him on the corner of his mouth.

"And who cares what they say I love you. They can't change that," she smiled up at him.

"Worse come to worse I will just wow your family like I wowed you." Alisha laughed at him loudly. "What?"

"Babe I don't think you can wow them the way you wowed me." They both laughed and parked the car. Thomas grabbed her hand and they walked into the building. Her sister Monica, the bride, was the first to see her. She looked at Thomas and then back to Alisha. Then she saw they were holding hands. She put her fake smile on and walked over to them.

"Alisha where have you been? Mom has been looking everywhere for you. Who is this?"

Alisha smiled up to Thomas. He squeezed her hand. "This is Thomas...my boyfriend."

Her sister's smile completely faded from her face. She looked Thomas up and down and then put the fake a smile back on. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to finally meet you too. Your sister talks about her sisters all the time. Congratulations on your_____."

"Thanks," Monica cut him off. " I need to talk to my sister. She'll be right back."

She pushed Alisha into the corner of reception hall. "Monica that was really rude."

"No what is rude is that you bring in this white guy to my wedding reception."

"What is the big deal?"

"Really Alisha how dumb are you. You are going to ruin the wedding. Mom is going to be pissed. Dad is not going to say anything and fuss about it later. What were you thinking?"

Alisha looked at her sister dumbfounded. "I thought that you would actually be happy that I found a guy that I actually love. I mean I expected this from Mom, but not you."

"Look, whatever Alisha date whomever you want to date just do not bring all this drama to my reception."

"So you want me to leave?"

Monica exhaled deeply. "No, I want him to leave or at least fade into the background so Mom won't think you two are together. I mean honestly Alisha nobody has time to deal with you acting out at Mom and bringing this guy here. What is this about anyway?"

"I can't believe this or you. If you do not want him here, then you do not want me here." She gave her sister the gift that was in her hand. "Congratulations on your wedding." A tear started to roll down her eyes. She walked over to Thomas.

"What's wrong?" asked Thomas. He put his champagne down and pulled Alisha into his arms.

Alisha wiped her face and grabbed Thomas's hand. She pulled him toward the door. "This party is lame, so I figured you and I should just go back to my place," said Alisha trying to fake a smile.

Thomas looked in her eyes and knew that Monica obviously didn't want him there and that Alisha was trying to hide it. " She didn't want me here did she?"

Alisha looked at Thomas in his eyes and then lowered them to the floor. "She doesn't know you. She is stupid and rude." She wiped away another tear before it fell.

His heart broke a little as he saw her cry. He lifted her chin until her eyes looked into his. "I'll go. You stay and enjoy your sisters wedding reception. It's no big deal. Just bring me a piece of that cake home."

She pulled out of his embrace and looked up at him. "No. I invited you here. If she doesn't want us here then lets go. I'll have more fun at home with you anyway."

"You are sure you don't want to stay?"

"Yes, lets go."

They got in the car and headed back to the city. Alisha was quiet the car ride back. "I can always turn around and drop you off. I would hate so see a perfectly good big, puffy, lilac dress like that go to waste," joked Thomas.

Alisha smiled and tried to forget how much she was mad at her sister at that moment. Her phone buzzed. She looked down to see her mothers name pop up on the call screen. She clicked ignore and turned her phone off. "Let's go back to my place."

They walked into Alisha's apartment. Thomas took of his jacket and bow tie. They both sat on the couch. " Are you okay?" Thomas wrapped Alisha in his arms.

"Yeah, I live my own life and my family lives there's. I love you and they cannot do anything about it." She leaned up and kissed Thomas on his lips. She unbuttoned his shirt slowly as she kissed him.

"What are you doing," muffled Thomas between the kissing. "I am supposed to be making you feel better."

Alisha kissed Thomas's chin and down his neck. She removed his shirt slowly off his back. She kissed down his chest and circled his nipple with her tongue. She let her kisses glide over his abs and followed the trail of thin hair from his belly button to the top of this pants. She slowly began undoing his belt. He stopped her and leaned her against the couch. She looked up at him in shock.

"Let me see what's under this lilac mass of a dress." He raised her dress and reached his arm in under it. He pushed her legs open and let his fingertips brush her clit. Alisha moaned loudly as he continued to explore her pussy. He teased her more lowering his head and blowing softly on her clit. He took his middle finger and pushed it slowly into her wet pussy and then pulled it out. He continued to fuck her slowly with his finger. Alisha 's pussy gripped his finger and he felt her body tense up towards an orgasm. He placed her legs on his shoulder and attacked her clit with his tongue. He began spelling her name with the movement s of his lips on her pussy. He felt her push her body onto his tongue. She began humping erratically on his face. She grabbed his hair and pushed his head further in her pussy. She came instantly and dripped her wetness onto his tongue.

Thomas's dick was hard and needed release from the confines of his pants. He pushed up Alishas dress, released himself from his pants, and pushed himself into her. Her hooded eyes flew open and she felt her body join with Thomas. He pumped his body slowly in and out of Alisha. He pumped more furiously until he released his seed in her.

*******

They laid in bed that morning wrapped in each other's arms. Thomas lazily rubbed Alisha's nipples in his hand turning her on by the seconds.

"Thomas do you regret being with me ever?"

Thomas hand abruptly stopped rubbing. He turned her over to face him. His blue eyes turned from playful blue to serious.

"Being with you is the best thing that I have had in my life in a long time. Never will I regret being with you. Why do you ask do you regret being with me?"

"No I love being with you. It's just we have a month left together and I don't want you to regret the time that we spent with each other."

"I told you we are staying together. What do you mean a month left? We can make the long distance work."

" I know what you are saying now but..." A knock at the door interrupted her. She started to get up but he held her close to him.

"Forget who it is we need to finish talking about this," said Thomas.

"Let me get rid of who it is." Alisha got up and was looking for as shirt.

"Fine let me get it. But as soon as I get rid of whoever it is we are finishing this Alisha."

Thomas walked to the door in his boxers. "Just a second."

He pulled open the door. A woman who he could only assume was Alisha's mother stood on the other side of the door. She looked exactly like Alisha except older. The woman looked him up and down and that's when Thomas realized he was in his boxers. He grabbed a t-shirt that was by the door and put it on.

"Umm hi you must be Alisha's mom. I am Thomas. I'm excited to meet you. I have heard so much about you."

Her mother starred at him. "Is my daughter here?"

"Yes come on in. Alisha can you come here?

Alisha walked out her room in her robe. "Thomas, who is it?" She froze when she saw that it was her mom. She looked at Thomas smiling his uneasy smile and her mom looking very upset.

She walked over and hugged her Mom. Then stepped toward Thomas. "Mom, hey what are you doing here?"

"I came to see why you missed your sisters reception and ignored my calls all night. But, now I see why? Are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

Alisha gripped Thomas's hand. "Mom, this is my boyfriend, Thomas."

"Well well sweetie you have been hiding him from me haven't you. " Her mother grimaced at Thomas. "So how long has this little relationship been going on? "

"We met at my internship. We have been together for two and half months now."

"Really wow almost three months and you didn't tell me anything. What Thomas you like Alisha lying to her family? You like to keep your little relationship a secret? "

"No ma'm with all do respect we weren't keeping it a secret. I love your daughter. We went to the wedding yesterday and were told to leave. "

"Right you love each other. Please this will be over in a month and you will be back with a woman who is more your type. And my daughter will be left alone."

"What makes you think Alisha isn't my type? You know nothing about me."

"I know others like you. I suggest that you end this now Alisha and get your head back on straight. Now tell this man to grab his clothes and go. So we can further discuss this."

" I am tired of this mom. I love Thomas. I don't need you to approve of my relationship. I would honestly love if you did. But, since you don't you can leave. Cause he is staying. "

Her mother starred at her in shock. "You are choosing this guy over your family?"

"No mom you are? I love you all, but you are making the wrong decision in not trusting my decisions in guys. So like I said if you do not approve then leave."

Her mother looked at them and left slamming the door.

"Are you ok?" Thomas looked down at her as she starred at the closed door.

"Yeah, I'm just shocked that I stood up to my mom like that. You don't understand I am the accommodating daughter. The one that doesn't stir the boat. But, It looks like after what just happened I basically just sunk the boat."

" You can still catch up with her. She probably isn't even on the elevator yet."

"No, I meant every word I said. If she can't accept this than it is her loss. I made the right decision."

"But, I don't want to come between you and your mom.

"You aren't I just finally stood up to her and she isn't used to that. She'll get over it. In the mean time I think you and I should spend the day in bed."

"No, I've got some errands to run. But, I'll be back later. We can go out."

"You are leaving, whined Alisha?

"Yeah babe I'll see you later."

She looked at him as he rounded up his clothes. "See you later I guess."

Alisha spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning up her apartment and trying not to think of this mess between her and her family. She new she made the right decision, but she just wandered if it was worth it. She just couldn't see how it would work with her and Thomas going to different schools. They lived away from each other and all the long distance relationships she knew of never lasted. But, maybe they would be different.

Alishas phone rang interrupting her thoughts.

"Hello"

"Hey babe I will be over in like 20 minutes to pick you up. Put something sexy on."

"Where are we going?"

"You will see. Hurry up."

She put on a black low cut dress and heels. He was knocking on the door just as she finished getting dressed.

"Wow Alisha you look good. "He licked his lips as he looked at her up and down.

"Good glad to see you approve. Now can you please tell me where we are going?"

"I thought I would take you to a place where you definitely wouldn't think of your family problems."

They got in his car and then pulled in front of this nightclub with a line around the corner. Alisha smiled to herself.

"You're taking me to a club."

"Yeah the music is way to loud for you to think of your family. And your mom was right we don't go out enough so this works out. "

"I guess Thomas"

They bypassed the line since Thomas was friends with the bouncer. Apparently he was friends with a couple people in the club. Especially with the women because all of them were eyeing Thomas and starring holes into Alisha for being with him.

"Do you come here often or something?" Asked Alisha after a bouncy gorgeous blond yelled hey to Thomas over the music.

"A few times why? Are you jealous of my attention." Said Thomas smiling.

"Never jealous. Go dance with her I don't care as a matter of fact I say we have a little wager."

"Really what's that?"

"Let's see how many guys numbers I can get and see how many girls numbers you get?"

"Why do you want to even do this Alisha? You know I can easily beat you, smirked Thomas."

"Right don't be so confident Tommy boy." Alisha walked finished her drink and walked to the middle of the floor and began grinding to the music.

Thomas looked around and saw men starring at Alisha while she danced. A guy came and whispered in her ear and she laughed at what he said. Thomas started to feel his blood boil a little. The game obviously had to end. He definitely didn't like the way the guy was dancing close to Alisha. The blond came over to him and asked him where he had been all this time. He ignored her and walked toward the floor. Alisha was moving her body intently to the music. Thomas watched her sway her butt around and he felt his dick grow harder watching her move. He told the guy to move on to another woman. The guy looked unhappy, but figured not to test Thomas.

Alisha felt two hand push her body unto there's. She looked up and saw Thomas dancing behind her. He swayed his body with hers and she felt his breath on her ear.

"You win"

Alisha smiled and began to dance more to the music. She felt Thomas pull her closer to him and she felt his hardness on her butt. She turned to face and dance seductively with him. He lowered his hands to her butt and pushed her closer to him. Alisha felt herself begin to get wet on the floor.

Thomas leaned down and whispered, "I want you" in her ear.

He leaned down and they slowly began kissing on the dance floor. The music changed into a faster song and next thing Alisha knew Thomas was leading her to the back bathroom.

He locked the bathroom door and pressed her against the door. He kissed her lips slowly and aggressively while lifting her dress up. Their tongues entertained. Thomas lifted her hands above her head and held them in place with his hand. He kissed down her chin to her neck.

" I thought you didn't get jealous?"

Thomas raised his head from her neck. "I don't ."

Then he began kissing Alisha harder. He slid his tongue across her lips and sucked her bottom lip in his mouth. He pushed her panties to the side and removed his throbbing penis from the confinement of his pants.

He pushed himself into her pussy. Alisha moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist. Thomas pushed her harder against the door as he pushed into her again.

"Oh my gosh Thomas. Right there," moaned Alisha.

Thomas pushed her breast out the dress and attacked them with is mouth as he pushed into Alisha. He released her hands from above her head and she gripped his back. They heard themselves grunting loudly over the music that played in the club.

Someone pounded on the bathroom door. " I have to use it. Is someone in there?"

Thomas pushed into Alisha even further. Alisha's pussy was dripping wet. The excitement of doing it in a public bathroom was thrilling.

"Does it feel good baby," whispered Thomas.

"Yes, oh yes Thomas."

The person pounded on the door again.

"It's occupied. Use another", yelled Thomas. They heard the person walk away. Thomas pushed in an out of Alisha's pussy pounding it with his dick. Alisha couldn't hold back anymore she screamed Thomas's name as she came on his dick. He pressed into Alisha one last time and came inside her. The y both were physically spent and collapsed on the floor.

"I can't believe I am laying on the bathroom floor.' Laughed Alisha.

" I couldn't help it. You know you can't test a man like that."

" Whatever, you had blondie in your ear. Did you think I wasn't watching?"

"Well you won I got jealous. So what 's your reward?"

"After what you just did to me. Let's say we are even."

He helped her straighten up her dress and they went straight to bed at his place.

*******

"So how was your weekend?" asked Barbara

"Good how was yours."

"Interesting. Did you go to any good clubs Saturday?"

Alisha looked up from her salad at Barbara's face and knew she knew. She didn't know how much she knew, but she definitely knew something. "You were there?"

"Oh yes I was definitely there. And I saw the performance you and Mr. Sexy did on the dance floor. Wow now that was sexy. It looked like you all were practically fucking on the floor Alisha. I did not know you had that in you."

"Barbara it is no like that. We just go caught up in the music that's it. We are just friends."

"Oh cut the crap Alisha I know. I saw you guys run into the bathroom. Who do you think banged on the door?"

"That was you? Look Barbara we kind of don't want this to get around the office so could you keep this quiet."

"Alisha you know I wouldn't tell anybody. I am just mad you didn't tell me earlier that would have saved me from all the useless flirting with him. So how long has it been going on?"

Alisha exhaled it was good to talk to someone about her relationship with Thomas with out someone acting like she ruined the world.

"We have been dating for almost three months. Basically since that Robin Thicke concert."

"Wow I knew you were doing it. I knew I know that glow. And wow it must be really good. Let me know something though. Last question I swear. Is he like the size of a weiner or banana."

Alisha laughed. "Umm I would have to say a very large cucumber."

Barbara turned and looked at Thomas he looked up and smiled. "Really well you lucky lucky girl."

They both laughed

*********

"I've got a surprise for you." Texted Thomas to Alisha.

Alisha looked over at Thomas in his cubicle. They had been having a great few weeks. But, now that the internship was drawing to an end it was really hitting both of them that it was almost over. Thomas had been a little distant this last week though. She kept wondering if he was feeling like it wasn't going to work.

" What is it baby?"

"You will find out tonight. Just meet me at Cut restaurant at 8.'

"Ok"

She arrived at the restaurant and Thomas was nowhere in sight. The hostess led her to her table and she stopped dead in her tracks.

"What are you all doing here?" She starred at her mom and sister sitting at the table the hostess led her to.

"Have a seat Alisha," said her mother.

Alisha sat down and they all sat in silence for what seemed like hours. " Where's Thomas?"

"Your boyfriend set this whole thing up Alishas. You were right he is an ok guy. While I don't approve of him completely he has told us that he does truly care about you. So what I am trying to say is if you like him Alisha. How can I say you shouldn't be with him, " said her mother.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers
12