The Summer Internship Ch. 08

Story Info
How does it all end?
3.4k words
4.52
28.9k
22
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

Last installment of the story. I enjoyed writing about Alisha and Thomas, but it is time to move on. Sorry about the delay. Thanks for the comments. Oh and sorry about the long break I was busy with school.

Alisha walked into her apartment in a daze. "Did I do the right thing," asked Alisha out loud to herself.

"Who are you talking to Alisha." Nicole interrupted her thoughts?

"Myself and thanks for interrupting me. I was trying to hash some things out."

"What is there to hash out. You are at the top of your class in school and you have a gorgeous new boyfriend, who I must say just called for you and said he would be over later for dinner. I am assuming he does not mean cooked food," smirked Nicole.

"I was trying to see if I made the right decision about Thomas." Alisha plopped down on the couch.

"Thomas? Why are we talking about him?"

"Oh yeah you don't know the good news. Thomas transferred here to be with me."

"Oh my gosh that is so sweet."

"What Nicole? No it is not sweet. Are we forgetting he cheated on me?"

"Yeah, but you have to admit that is super romantic. How did he look?"

"Gorgeous and then some."

"Did you two talk?"

"That and then some. I told him I needed to be away from him. He said he would stay away from me if that is what I want. Do you think I made the right decision."

Alisha looked at her hoping she would say of course you made the right decision.

"I do not know Alisha that's up to you."

Alisha sighed and looked at the remnants of the torn picture of Thomas and her on the desk. " We are over. No more Thomas."

****** "So what do you say we go out tomorrow to celebrate our one month anniversary," said Chris.

"I would like that. Sound like fun," whispered Alisha. She looked up at her teacher as he finished lecturing.

She looked down to where Thomas was sitting. Some brunette was leaning over him with her breast in his face reading over his notes. They had not talked much since their conversation a month ago. Besides the friendly hello there was nothing more said. He basically stayed out of her way and tried to avoid her.

Look at her, thought Alisha. She is throwing herself at him. She might as well just open her legs and say come fuck me right now? And he is just loving it. You know the least he could have done over this month is try to have a conversation with me. Now he is flaunting this bimbo in my face.

"Stupid slut," whispered Alisha realizing she said it out loud.

"What did you say," said Chris.

"Nothing, nothing at all." She smiled at Chris and turned her attention back to the professor.

"So class we will start debates next week. So I am going to divide you all in teams of two to work on cases. So let's see. Alisha and Thomas will work with one another. And... So please come up to my desk afterward to get your case."

Alisha went blank after he called her name to work with Thomas. Oh this is not going to be good, thought Alisha.

Class ended and Thomas walked over to her.

"So how do you want to do this, asked Thomas?"

Somehow that sounded sexual to Alisha. She did not know if it was how he said it or because he looked so good in his t-shirt and jeans.

"Do what?"

"How do you want to work on the case?" Her brown skin looked flushed. He watched her look at him up and down and then bite her lip. "Are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah, um I just blanked out. We can go to the library today when you are done with classes."

"Ok, so around 7. Do you want me to pick you up from your house or anything."

Dang she looks good, thought Thomas. He looked at her lips as they moved and pictured them wrapped around his penis. He looked in her eyes and remembered the lust that was in them when she used to beg him to fuck her.

"Um no I can make it there fine. See you at 7."

"ok"

*******

Alisha walked up to the desk Thomas was sitting in at the library. He was concentrating on some book. He had his glasses on and a simple t-shirt and sweat shorts. Somehow simple regular clothes make him look so sexy, thought Alisha. "Sorry, I'm late Thomas. I had to put on some sweats if we are going to be here all night."

He looked up and noticed her tank tops showed off her stomach. He felt himself getting turned on.

"Yeah me too. It's pretty quiet here. Seems like everyone stayed home."

"No it is just always quiet in this department. So let's start this thing."

They spent the next few hours looking through books and articles.

Thomas peeked out of the book he was reading and stared at Alisha stretching.

"So um how have you been?"

Alisha looked up at him and smiled. "I have been good. What about you? Do you like it here?

"You know me I fit in anywhere. It's cool. How are you and what's his name?"

She looked at him and laughed. "You totally now his name. Chris and I are good. We are celebrating our one month anniversary tomorrow."

"Really I didn't know you were the type to celebrate one month anniversaries."

"Why do you say that?"

"We never celebrated it. And we were definitely together longer than one lousy month."

"Well Thomas maybe you are not as romantic as Chris, smirked Alisha."

"Oh I am pretty sure I am. Plus I bet I am better than him in the stuff that counts."

"Really, well just to let you know Chris keeps me very satisfied."

Thomas felt his blood start to boil. He liked talking and joking with Alisha, but he definitely didn't want to hear about her and some other guy.

He licked his lips and leaned in and whispered in Alisha's ear. "As satisfied as I made you?"

Alisha felt her heart start to race. I knew this conversation was heading the wrong way, thought Alisha. What am I supposed to say. No, Chris doesn't do it like you. Oh why did he have to ask that.

"I do not think I want to answer that."

He smiled and let his dimples show.

Alisha sat her book down and smirked at him. "Well, what about you. How are things going with the brunette?"

"What brunette?"

"The one that was whispering in you ear all class period."

Thomas made a face like he was trying to remember. "Oh Cassie."

"Yes, Ms. Cassie. Who is she to you?"

"Nobody that matters. Look like I told you Alisha. The ball is in your court. I came here to be with you. No other woman can hold a candle to you. "

They stared at each other for a moment.

Alisha cleared her throat to break the intense moment they were having. "I am going to get some water. I will be back."

What am I doing, thought Alisha. I definitely do not need to go down that road again.

She sipped on some water and bumped into the person behind her. She looked up and it was Thomas.

He pulled her body close to him. She felt his heart beat through his chest. His eyes were hooded and a deep lustful blue. Alisha felt him rub his hands up and down her back.

"What are we doing," whispered Alisha.

"Sssh let just enjoy it."

Thomas leaned down and sucked Alisha bottom lip in her mouth. He let his tongue explore her mouth. Alisha put her arms around Thomas's neck and pulled his head deeper into the kiss. Thomas grabbed Alisha's butt and squeezed her into him. Alisha felt his hard penis through his shorts press into her .

"Oh my gosh Thomas. That feels so good," moaned Alisha.

Thomas pulled Alisha into the janitor closet. He started kissing her neck and lifting her shirt off. Alisha unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. She let her hands massage his penis up and down slowly. She let her right hand rub his balls as she palmed the head of his penis and slide her coated pre cum hands up and down his penis. Thomas moaned as his penis elongated in Alisha's hands.

Thomas pushed Alisha hands away and engulfed her mouth with his. He unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor. He kissed down Alisha's neck to her breast . He sucked the left nipple into his mouth. He rolled an pinched the right nipple with his fingers. Alisha cried out in lust. Thomas kissed down her stomach and pulled down her pants an underwear. He kissed up her thigh to his prize. He let his fingers brush against her clit. He felt Alisha's body shiver. He inserted his fingers into her pussy and coated his finger with her wetness. He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean.

"You taste so sweet Alisha." Moaned Thomas.

He pushed his fingers back into her. Alisha felt her climax rising. She shut her eyes to hold it back. Until she felt Thomas's breath on her ear.

" Does Chris make you this wet.?"

His fingers stopped moving into her. She looked at him and her eyes pleaded for him to keep going. "Keep going Thomas."

"Tell me first. Does he make you this wet?"

"No, he doesn't. Only you Thomas. Please fuck me now."

Thomas smiled. He put on a condom. He pulled his fingers out of Alisha and bent her over the bench. He opened her pussy lips and he pushed into her. She was so tight. He pushed until he was all the way in. Alisha gripped the bench to stop from moaning. He pushed in and out of Alisha.

Alisha squeezed her walls around Thomas's penis. She couldn't hold back anymore.

"Tell me you like it Alisha," grunted Thomas.

He pushed into her harder.

"I like it Thomas," moaned Alisha.

He lifted her leg and pushed into her harder. Alisha felt herself starting to cum.

"Did you miss me?"

"Oh my gosh. Yes, yes Thomas oh I missed you. Harder please."

Thomas pounded into her pussy. Alisha's body convulsed and her legs went limp

Thomas leaned down and kissed her neck and then exploded into the condom. He stayed in her into he went limp and then pulled her onto the floor with him to sit on her lap. He threw the condom in the trash.

"I missed you so much Alisha." He kissed her head.

"We can't do this again Thomas."

He lifted his head back and looked at her. "What! What are you talking about?"

She threw on her clothes and threw him his shirt. She looked at the floor. "This was just sex. Nothing more."

He stood up. "Your lying. Look at me Alisha. You can't keep building me up and hoping that we have something and then dropping me."

"We are attracted to each other Thomas. That is it. I, I want to be with Chris. Chris makes me happy. I fell secure with him."

"So what we just did was nothing. Do you love him?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"A simple one do you love him like you loved me."

"Yes," lied Alisha.

She saw his eyes turn cold blue. "Look Alisha I love you, but I can not wait around forever for you to decide whether you want to be with me or not. You keep playing these games. You keep putting me on the back burner and then playing with me. You need to make up your mind. Do you want me like I want you or not?"

"I do not trust you Thomas. I want to be with you, but you lied to me. You fucking kissed that girl. So help me trust you. Convince me you are trustworthy."

" You have no problem sleeping with me, but as for a relationship that is a no. That's the problem right there. I shouldn't have to convince you to love me. The girl caught me when I was drunk at a club. She came over and kissed me and then put it on mybook."

"Why wait now and tell me. You could have told me that in the beginning why wait now?"

"Are you kidding me. I have tried to explain it to you for months. You ignored me."

"I cannot deal with this right now. I have to go home."

" Alisha, if you go that is it. No more of me waiting around for you.."

Alisha looked at him, ran out the closet, and headed home.

****** Alisha sat in class. I am totally confused, thought Alisha. She looked over at Thomas and he looked pissed. He didn't acknowledge her at all. I don't know what to do. I love Thomas, but Chris is there for me. I shouldn't drag him along.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I think we should talk after class."

Class ended and they walked into the hallway.

"So what's up?"

"I have to tell you something and you probably wont like it."

"Ok what is it."

Alisha started fidgeting with her shirt. "Do you remember when I told you about my ex and how I have had issues getting over him?"

"Yeah so what. That was months ago. What he called you up or something?"

"My ex is Thomas and I know I should have told you a while ago, but I did not think anything was still there between us. But, now it could be something and I don't think I should drag this on with you because it just is not fair."

"Are you breaking up with me on our anniversary? Did he not cheat on you?"

"I just need some time to be by myself and think about what my next move should be. I do not want to lie to you and make you think things are ok when they are not. Are you mad."

"Are you kidding me? You do not think I should be. You lied to me Alisha for months. You are not any better than your ex. You two belong with each other."

Chris walked away looking pissed. Alisha turned and walked to the library.

Alisha was about to chase him. It is probably best to let him go, thought Alisha. The last thing I need to do is drag somebody else into this drama.

***** "So you are not going to talk to me at all?" asked Alisha to Thomas. It had been two weeks since their time in the closet. The only time he did say something to her was in the frequent e-mails he sent her about his progress in there project. The only reason they were meeting today was to check and make sure everything was set to present.

" I said all I had to say last time we met. Unless you have something to say to me then we should just finish the work on this case."

Alisha stood up and took the book out of Thomas's hands. He pushed his chair back and looked up at her.

"What are you doing Alisha."

"Shh I have something to say."

She sat down on his lap, leaned down and slowly kissed his lips. She rubbed her hands down his neck and down his chest. Alisha unzipped his pants and gripped Thomas's penis. She squeezed his balls and kissed Thomas deeper. Alisha kissed Thomas's neck and up to his ear.

"I havemade a decision and I hope that you like it," whispered Alisha.

Thomas put his hands in Alisha's pants and gripped her ass. Alisha moaned into his mouth.

"What is it?"

Thomas wet his finger in Alisha's pussy and rubbed his finger on her anus. He pushed his finger in and out. Alisha felt herself getting wetter.

"I want to be with you. I still love you. I tried to get over you, but I keep thinking of you, wanting to be with, and wanting you in me."

"This is not one of your games is it. None of that this is just sex Thomas crap, right."

"No more games. I trust you Thomas. I honestly do. And right now I want your penis in my pussy.

Thomas covered her mouth with his. He picked her up and laid her back on the table. He looked around to see if anyone was in there area of the library. Once he saw the coast was clear. He lowered her pants rubbed her pussy up and down. Thomas pushed three of his fingers in her pussy and pushed them in and out. He lowered he lips to her pussy and licked up and down her clit. Alisha body began to shudder. Thomas pushed deeper into her pussy darting his tongue in and out of her. He slowly bit down on her clit. Alisha began humping his face. She gripped his head on pushed his tongue in further.

"Oh right there Thomas."

Alisha squirted cum onto Thomas's face. Thomas pulled back from Alisha with his face wet with her cum.

Alisha looked down and Thomas's hard penis. It was pink and engorged. Alisha pushed Thomas unto his chair and licked Thomas 's penis from his balls ups to his head. She swirled her tongue around the head sucked the head into his mouth. Alisha massaged his balls and engulfed deeper into her penis into he mouth. The head of his penis hit the back of her throat and she softly hummed on it.

Thomas gripped the back of head and slowly fucked her mouth with his penis. He pushed her head farther down on his penis.

"Oh I am going to cum. Fuck yeah Alisha."

He exploded into Alisha's mouth. Alisha sucked his penis harder until every drop fell unto her tongue.

Thomas pushed Alisha back on the table and took her breast into his mouth. He licked circles around her areola and bit lightly on her nipple. He pushed her breast together and sucked both nipples into his mouth. He felt his penis get harder.

"Fuck me Thomas. Fuck me now."

Thomas rubbed his penis up and down her pussy. He pushed into her pussy. Alisha rubbed her hands down his chest and pinched his nipples. Thomas plunged deeper into her pussy. He lifted her legs in the air and put them on his shoulder. He plunged deeper and deeper. The only sound they heard was their moans and Thomas penis slapping into her pussy. He started to fucked her harder. He let his hands rub up and down her hips while he pushed in harder. Alisha felt herself starting to climax. She squeezed Thomas penis with her pussy muscles. Thomas exploded into Alisha fucking her hard as he came. He pulled out and covered Alisha with his shirt.

They caught their breath. "I love you Thomas."

Thomas smiled and showed off those great dimples. He kissed her deeply. "I love you too Alisha."

******* One year later

"How was work baby," said Alisha? She was in the living room on the couch.

"Crappy since you aren't there everyday."

"Oh I thought husbands like to be away from their wives."

"Not this one Anyway you got me an old secretary so I have no eye candy at the office," smirked Thomas.

"Oh ha ha ha so funny. Anyway I will be back in the office in two months. And you will see this eye candy up and close hopefully on your office desk."

"Oh yes I love my wife." He leaned down and kissed her. He leaned over and looked down and smiled at the light brown curly haired baby that laid in the basinet. "Isn't that right Christopher don't we love mommy."

"He looks like you more and more everyday. See he already has the same cocky smile as his daddy."

"I think he is smiling cause he wants to have a little baby brother or sister." Thomas moved behind Alisha and ran his hands over her breast through her shirt. She leaned back and kissed him slowly.

"Then I say we start on that right now"

Thomas smacked her butt and followed her into the bedroom.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers