The Summer Kitchen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,154 Followers

Embarrassed to the point of tears, I said, "No. He hasn't mentioned it."

The summer kitchen was eventually completed and Ryan and his crew moved on, but we continued meeting a couple times almost every week, for the next year. Sometimes he'd come to my house or I'd go to his, a couple times we went to motel rooms, or just fucked like animals at his construction site. After about a year our affair tapered off quite a bit, until in the past year I haven't seen Ryan. I still think about him and sometimes dream about him, the way he made me feel. Sex is not the same now. I know I'll never enjoy it as much as I did with him. Do I love him? Maybe. I love Joe, too. So what does that say about me?

Then disaster happened. After a year of not hearing from him or him answering my messages, he suddenly pops up last month. After a hundred sleepless nights. After a thousand tears. After I'd finally learned not to want him so much. After I was almost over him, there he was again on my phone.

"Hey, Baby."

I instantly knew who it was. Just the sound of his voice sent chills down my spine. "What do you want?"

"You. I still want you."

"You can't have me. I've moved on. Don't bother me anymore."

I could hear him breathing on the other end. I should have hanged up, but he said, "Come to my place tomorrow. I'll be home from two until three."

"No! You can't order me around. I'm not like that anymore!"

He waited for a moment then said softly, "yes, you are. You still belong to me. Two o'clock." He hung up.

I was pissed and shaking all over. The nerve of him! Who the fuck did he think he was? Did he think he could just call after a year of silence and I'd come running? Suddenly I had a raging headache. I went into the bedroom and lay down, but I couldn't nap. I kept seeing images in my head. Images of things that made me wet. I began to cry hopelessly.

The next day I put on a nice summer dress and heels, and drove over to Ryan's place. I told myself that I just wanted to see if he'd lied, if he'd really be there. I hoped he was. It would serve him right when he realized I wouldn't show up. I drove past his house twice, and then without intending to, simply pulled into his drive and got out. My face burning with shame I walked up to his door and it opened without my having to knock. Ryan didn't say a word, just held the door open and let me walk inside. I couldn't look at him.

He closed the door and pulled me against his hard body. "I missed you, Baby."

"Sure you did," I snorted. "That's why you answered all my frantic calls."

"Hey, I knew all that sneaking around was depressing you, so I wanted to make it easier on you. But I found out I can't stay away from you, Baby. That sweet mouth keeps me awake every night thinking about it."

His body pressing against me was taking its toll, his cock hard against my tummy and his male scent filling my nostrils was making me fight for self-control. It was a fight I was losing. His mouth came down close and I gave up, lifting mine to meet it, moaning pitifully into his open mouth as I tasted his sweet lips again.

Locking my mouth to his, I fumbled with his belt, working frantically to free the one thing I wanted. Reaching inside his shorts I felt it, pulled it out gasping at its heaviness, fat and throbbing, so yummy my mouth watered. It'd been so long since I felt this and I needed it - right then. I couldn't wait. I turned toward a large chair and bent over its back, lifting my dress up past my waist. I hadn't worn panties. I guess I had known in my own mind how this visit would turn out. I parted the cheeks of my ass, opening myself to him, looking back over my shoulder. Ryan was just staring at me, nonchalantly stroking his fat cock.

"Hurry," I whispered urgently, then again, "Hurry!"

Ryan stepped toward me and pushed his cock-head against my partially parted pussy. It'd been over a year since he'd had me and maybe I had somehow tightened up a bit, but it hurt! I pulled my cunt-lips farther apart, urging him with my eyes to keep trying. He pushed harder, friction building, burning like fire. I didn't care. I'd been deprived of it for a year and was frantic to get it all inside me.

"Hurt?" he asked, smirking a bit.

"I . . . don't . . . care. Do me . . . please."

He rammed it halfway inside as I cried out with pain. With another violent thrust, he went deeper, tears rolling down my face as I stood on my tiptoes, helping him violate me. My legs were trembling so hard I could barely stand. He pulled out a bit and I braced myself. The force of his thrust jarred me forward, but this time he got all the way in. Instead of waiting for me to adjust to his garth, he just began hammering into me like a jack-hammer. He seemed to be relishing my pain, punishing me in some way. I knew the pain would subside in a while if I didn't pass out first. It suddenly did get better, way better.

All the lubricate I was leaking had finally done its job, making my walls slick enough for Ryan's big cock to slide freely in and out of my tight pussy. The pain was still there, but the pleasure was gradually overpowering it. I groaned in ecstasy, feeling him stretch the elastic opening wider than it had been in a year. Then Ryan did something he'd never done before. He slipped his thumb inside my anus. I felt totally stuffed.

Usually with Joe, I felt an orgasm coming on. With Ryan, it suddenly overpowers me. That's what happened next. It hit so hard that if I hadn't had the chair back to hold me, I would've fallen. My knees just folded under me as it took my breath away, lights flashing inside my head, loud roaring in my ears, and the most exquisite pleasure a person could possibly feel. I was sobbing by the time it subsided and another started building. When Ryan dumped his load inside me, I had an even larger explosion.

When I came back to earth I heard him say, "Damn, Baby, you got to quieten down with that shit. The neighbors probably think I'm killing someone in here."

If that was intended to humiliate me, it didn't work. I just turned around and slipped to my knees, taking his wet cock inside my hungry mouth. In less than a minute he was unable to make any more cutting remarks like that one. I literally sucked him dry that afternoon. He could barely walk by the time I left. Neither could I. I guess I was trying to make up for lost time.

As I drove home I realized Ryan still owned me, and if I was ever going to get over him I needed help. The next day I called a lady named Cleo who was recommended by a friend who'd had a troubled childhood. That's about where I am with my story, today. Counseling has helped, but I still come running every time Ryan calls. The more I let him have me, the more I want - and the more extreme his demands become. He mentioned again that his crew still talks about my abandoned cries they'd heard during our wild sex one day, and he speculates about me doing something to appease them.

The last time I visited him, he wanted anal sex. I let him do it and it was the most painful experience of my life. I know he will keep pushing the envelope until I am nothing more than his whore. Still, I can't seem to stop. I know that eventually it will ruin my marriage if I can't cure myself of this guy, but his cock is mostly what I think about all day long.

Well, that's my story. Say what you want about me. I know I deserve it, it's all probably true. Thank you for your time. Maybe telling my story will help me cope. Or maybe, in some way it will help others.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,154 Followers