The Summer Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers

"Not bad at all."

The next several minute were a blur as I found myself in a place I had never been before, having someone else, and handsome as hell man at that, fucking me with a dildo like I was a new toy for him to play with. And the harder he pumped that thing into me the more I became convince that was just what I was to him. I was a squeak toy and he was trying to see what sounds he could make me give out.

To my own surprise there were more than a few.

With him in complete control of me, (and that good cause I had little control of my own body) I leaned back into the soft pillows and surrendered to what he was doing. With moans making my eyes flutter and my heart race, I gathered handfuls of silky bed sheets into my hands; anything to clutch at was welcome. My legs betrayed me and opened up even wider for him, giving him unlimited access to me. And he used that access and used it well.

"Like I said, smoking hot."

I was in a mindless place, hardly noticing things like words. What I did take note of was a shifting of him on the bed and a soft, wet, round pressure against my mouth. When my eyes popped open I was looking down the long length of his cock. I gasped and that was possibly the wrong thing to do. Or maybe the right thing, as I would have never had the courage to open my mouth for him in any other way. I had seen the girls in the movie doing this with the guys, but I had never done this. Not with any man, I simply was not raised that way.

But, as the warm male taste of him filled my mouth, I began to wonder ... if maybe I hadn't been raised right after all. The more that it slipped in and out, the more I kind of got to liking the feeling of this. Then his hand was back to working that toy and I couldn't have cared less about what was in my mouth. Not that I forgot it mind you, it was kind of hard to forget it was there. I simply let him make use of my mouth and lips, figured I owed it to him for what he was doing to me down there.

It was about the point my lips were starting to feel a bit numb and rubbery that I got a true shock. He took the toy out of me in such a rush that it left me feeling like two miles of train tunnel. I have never felt anything like it. I reached down my hand to cover that opening but found his hand already there. Those slim fingers didn't feel so slim when he put three of them into me.

"Yeah, that will do nicely. Are you on the pill, girl with no name?"

Okay, shaking your head with a cock in your mouth is one weird as hell feeling, he seemed to like it a bit, but then he was gone from my mouth and I was left blinking at him. I looked at his cock and could not for the life of me believe I had just had that much of that thing in my mouth. I could see where it was shiny and where it was still dry.

"Well don't get too used to latex, what I've got in mind for you they don't like to see rubbers." He moved to his pants, took out a gold cigarette style case, opened it to a good dozen shiny packages, and, with a skill I've never seen, had one rolled up the length of him in just seconds.

Oh, hell.

He was between my legs faster than I would have believed and had both my legs pointed to Aunt Nancy's house before I could protest a thing. Then I discovered one very important thing about this man. This total slice of male pie, knew just what went where--and how deep to put it--to make a woman want to slap her momma for never telling her daughter it could feel this good.

I'm sure at some point in your lives you've eaten Spam. It's not bad, can be fixed in a number of creative ways to make it good and fills you up nicely. Well, all the sex in my whole life, when compared to Mr. Nice Cock, was suddenly fried Spam ... in a Steak House. He was New York Strip steak with a baked potato on the side, just all covered in butter and sour cream.

He was not terribly gentle with me, remember squeak toy, but by that point I could have cared less. He had mentioned me not being able to walk; well, I was sure after the first long stroke that was going to be my exact fate, as that wonderfully long thick cock plunged into me over, and over, and oh my god over.

Honestly, I didn't know that my legs would go back like that, or that I could curl up in a ball, with a man on top of me. I'd never done it like that before. Having a lot of those moments today. Never had a toy in me, never been caught playing with myself, never had a man use a toy on me, never had one place his cock in my mouth, never ... never ...

"OH,MY GOD ... YES!"

I suddenly felt like a buddle of Fourth of July sparklers got light inside me and then, like a dozen silly kids on a dark night, those sparkling things run off in all direction, to every part of me. A tingling, jolt that shook the whole of me, from my spine (that curved up like a question mark thing not really touching the mattress) down to my toes, and then to each and every individual hair on my head those sparks ran. Oh it felt so good.

Then he smiled at me. Leaned his body over to the side, he fished something small, round and silver, out the open drawer next to us, and then he ran his hand down between us. I yelped when a bit of cold metal landed on my clit. Then he hit a switch in his hand.

Holy Mary mother of God hallow be they name ....oh my fucking lord in heaven, I exploded!

Never in all my days on this earth had I ever felt anything that incredible and then, with that same shit eating grin, this never-going-to-cum-any-damn-time-soon-man went back to fucking me like he had a train to catch. Oh, sweet Jesus lord help my poor pussy now. I wasn't feeling sparklers any more, nope it was the big fireworks they set off at the county fair. Every one of them popping off with a bigger and louder bang than the last, and all of them throwing out the most dazzling displays of color and light. Balls of multi-hued light that raced to every part of me. To burn and burst into a dozen little stars. By the time this man finally gave a grunt, and filled the tip of that condom, I was honestly fucked till I was cum-retarded. Nothing worked right, my mind was off in Happy Dale, and all I wanted was to simply lay flat on this huge bed and chase one breath after another till I stopped seeing fireflies before my eyes.

And thanks the heavens he turned off that buzzing thing on my clit before I died.

I watched unable to believe it when he got to his feet, like nothing was nothing, picked his cell phone up from the dresser where he placed it, and answered the phone. Hell, I hadn't even realized it had been ringing. I was still as hot and quaking as California in the summer time and he was having a damn conversation, while he striped a condom off his cock.

"Yeah! No man I just tested her out, Oh hell yeah, good as the best we've got and many better than some of their better." He looked over at me "Hey, little Sheila ... you think you might could act? You know like in a movie type act?"

I nodded, and then somehow swallowed and spoke a coherent sentence. "It's what I've always wanted to do."

"Did you hear that? Right, yeah not a problem. Okay, Yank, we got ourselves a star. I'll see, yeah."

Leaving the phone behind, he walked back over to me and with a casual grace sat down on the bed next to me. He looked at my naked body with interest, but not in what I would say is a way I should normally expect a man to look at me. More like he was sizing up a car he was about to buy ... after a single test drive.

"So, you've always wanted to be an actress? Well, I'm going to make you one. See, the reason I know all of those people." He jerked his thumb towards the still playing porn movie on the TV. "Is because I do that. Not for a living, mind you. I can't say I really have need for the money I make, but for the fun of it. It's my own personal kink to know that so many people have seen me fucking beautiful women. But you, my lovely lass, with that body you've got, and as hot a fuck as you, when I get you on camera ...." Again he flashed that beautiful smile "Well, let's just say you can make more than just a living, you can make a damn fortune."

I looked away from his face to the girl on the TV. She was on her knees with three cocks in her! And I saw that each of them were a very nice size, not as big as this guy to be sure, but nice. And then, I took a long look at the shear ecstasy on her face. That was not acting, that was real pleasure.

"You can make good money doing that?" I pointed to the girl.

"Me? I make party money that I don't have to ask Dad for. But you, oh hell yeah." He pointed to the girl who was now currently getting passed like a hot potato between the three guys. "She's making about four maybe five grand there for this movie. She will probably clear about fifty to sixty thousand this year. But then she's just a mid-card girl. You, well, I can't quote figures to you that are set in stone, but let's say about a hundred grand a year. Hell, you get popular and the half-mill a year range isn't out of the question."

"To have sex?"

"No. To act like you're having sex." He smiled at the look on my face. "I promise that what they are doing and what we just did are two very different things, but don't worry. It's not hard to catch on."

I slowly nodded. Looking up, I tried to picture me in that girls place and I felt my whole body tingle in response.

"So? Ready for round two?" he asked.

Looking at him, my gaze dropped to his waist and the thick and already half-hard cock jutting out. For a second I thought about getting up and running from the room. Running all the way to my car and driving like a bat out of hell all the way home, to hide under my blankets.

For a second. And only a second.

"Can you show me what the rest of these toys do?" I asked, looking over at the open drawer. His grin, and slow nod, made me shiver. I glanced back to the screen, the woman looked exhausted. But the smile on her face ... that sold the job to me. Nice, neat and sweet.

Simple work and it pays well? Very, very well?

Sure. Why not?

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers
12