The Summer Mom Made Me a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

"You know I love you Brian."

I smiled at the thought of what perfect timing that was and turning to her, handed her the rose.

"I love you to mom, here, this is for you."

"Thank you honey!" Mom gave me a huge smile as she took it, "But this was for your special girl."

"Well, you are my special girl." Leaning forward, I kissed her cheek.

To my delight I saw mom begin to blush and unable to help it laughed, "Aw aren't you cute!"

"I don't know about cute." She said softly. "I think I'm too old for cute, but I liked wow before."

"You're always wow." I told her and wasn't lying, because damn, she looked hot in that robe.

"You know Brian, as much as I like this rose. It's not very fitting," she gave me a soft smile; "My first lover gave me a white rose, that's where I got the idea." She sighed, "Hard to believe that was twenty five years ago."

"Well I didn't give it to you for that..."

"No," she continued, "I think it would be more appropriate if I were to give this to you."

Mom reached out and I let out a surprised gasp when she lightly trailed the rose down my chest. The soft petals tickled, but felt good. A little too good and I wondered what the hell was going on. I looked down as mom was now sliding the rose sideways across my stomach. Looking down caused her tits to come into view again and I noticed her hard nipples were visible even through the robe. I looked up to see she was staring down at my chest and her breathing was becoming heavier, her tits rising and falling with each breath.

"Mom, what do you mean...."

"Brian, I felt bad when you told me about Courtney. I know how disappointed you were and trust me I know that feeling. Your father hasn't touched me in a long time."

"Sorry mom," I began then stopped when she trailed the rose back up my chest, before placing it back on the pillow next to me. Her brown eyes locked into mine and I felt my breath catch as she gave me a smile that seemed....

"I was the one that stressed for you to wait Brian," she continued softy, "I told you to let it be with a woman who loved you, well I love you honey."

She leaned forward and before I could react, she placed her hand to my cheek and kissed me softly on the lips. I jerked my head back and winced when it hit the headboard.

"I...but you're...it's not the same." I stammered.

"Love is love honey, and you love me don't you?"

"Of course I do." I whispered, not trusting my voice.

"See? We love each other, we're special to each other and I decided that as a reward for you being such a sweet boy I'm going to make sure you get your special night."

"With....with you?" I blurted out.

"Hmm-mm," she nodded, "I know you look at me Brian, I've seen you and I love it. I love how even though you know you shouldn't, you still do. I look at you too honey and I like what I see and love that you're so sweet."

She slid closer and leaning over, slipped her arm behind my head. I closed my eyes and shivered as she ran her long nails up through my hair and told myself I was dreaming. I went to bed horny and my overheated mind had been thinking about...."Oh!"

I cried out in surprise as Mom grabbed my hard cock through the sheet.

"Oohh," she purred inches from my ear. "Maybe you're not so sweet!" with a wicked smile she asked, "Baby, are you hard for your mother?"

"I...I'm sorry." I managed to get out, "I....oh, oh please don't" I pleaded as she started stroking me through the sheet.

"Don't be nervous honey. Just relax and enjoy. Courtney would have been nervous and things would have been awkward, but I'm not nervous" I groaned as she squeezed my cock and I felt my underwear becoming wet as it started to ooze. "Oh, no, I know exactly what to do to give my baby a special time."

"But you're my...."

"Doesn't matter." She whispered in my ear, "All that matters is I love you and want to give you what you want and you love me and are going to give me what I need."

"Mom, I...."

"Come on baby," she purred in my ear, "Let mommy be your first."

She punctuated that sentence by not only giving my cock another squeeze, but flicking her tongue out and tracing the curve of my ear.

"Y...you're my." I stuttered, feeling like an idiot, but what could anyone say when their mother was coming onto them.

"Tell you what." Mom said leaning away from me and standing up next to the bed. "I'll make a deal with you Brian. I'm going to show you something and if you really don't want too, I'll leave okay?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Um, okay, but I don't think we...."

I stopped in mid-sentence and my mouth dropped open when untying her robe, mom let it fall to the floor.

"Oh, my god." I whispered.

Mom looked incredible. She was wearing a bra that barely covered her lower tits and what material it did have was transparent black lace. I could make out the dark skin around her nipples through the lace and could clearly see how hard her nipples were. My eyes wandered down her soft flat stomach and I took in the skimpy black thong she was wearing. All it consisted of was a patch of black lace between her legs and two strings that tied at her hips.

"I thought I would wear something sexy for you." She said, "Want to see the back?"

Without waiting for an answer, mom turned around and I felt my cock jump at the sight of her full round ass. The thong was not more than a string between her well shaped cheeks with a little bow at the top of it. As I stared, trying not to drool, mom bent over, and slowly wiggled her ass at me. The thong shifted slightly and I could just make out the edge of her pussy....holy shit, my mother's pussy! That thought should have made me cringe, but instead my aching cock felt as if it were ready to explode.

Mom turned around and raised her arms over her head, lifting her tits to an even better angle and posing for me. My eyes locked onto that small patch of lace between her legs and I was struck by the wrong, yet very exciting thought that....I was going to have sex for the first time! It sure as hell wasn't what I planned, but I'd be lying through my teeth if I tried to say mom wasn't way hotter than Courtney!

"It's time for my answer." Mom said and grabbing the sheet yanked it from over me.

"Oh, I think that's yes!" she laughed staring down at the bulge in my boxers. "Damn, honey, you're dripping.

I looked to see a large wet stain where the head of my cock was and said, "S...sorry I..."

"Don't be." Mom said as she walked around until she was standing at the foot of the bed. "I can't tell you how good it feels to be desired." She gave me a wink and added, "Now speaking of feeling good, I think it's time I take good care of you."

Reaching back, she unhooked her bra and sliding the straps down her shoulders she pulled her arms from them. Holding the bra to her tits with one hand she smiled and asked, "You want to see them?"

"Oh yeah." I nodded. "I...want them."

"Oh, I like that." She laughed and with a flourish whipped her bra off and across the room.

"Wow." I said, feeling like an idiot, but what else was someone supposed to say when staring at their mother's tits?

Mom's tits were amazing, big, round and her dark nipples were pointing straight at me. She held them up and using her fingernails began to trace circles around her nipples, "Want these, baby?"

"Yes, I..."

"Take off your underwear."

I stared at her and felt my heart begin to race. I'd never been naked in front of a woman, not even Courtney. I reached down and started to push them down, but stopped. Maybe this wasn't....

"It's not nice to disobey your mother, Brian." Mom laughed, "Now take them off and show me how bad you want me."

"Yes ma'am," I said then blushed when she laughed again.

Lifting my hips I moved quickly, pushing my underwear down before I lost my nerve. Mom stopped laughing and whispered, "Oh, honey, look at you!"

My hard cock had sprung free and was now standing at attention between my legs. I'd been hard for so long my swollen head was turning purple and there was pre cum dripping down my shaft.

"Damn look at that nice hard cock."

My cock jumped as she slowly ran her pink tongue across her red lips. Stepping up to the bed, mom put first one knee up then another. I watched with my eyes wide and my cock throbbing as my mother slowly crawled up the bed between my legs. Her huge tits were hanging low enough that I could feel her nipples rubbing along my thigh and her barely covered ass was pointing up behind her. Mom had reached my cock and bending her head, gave the head a kiss that sent a shiver through me.

She lifted her head and I groaned at the sight of my precum trailing from my cock to her lips. She smiled, and then made a show of licking the sticky fluid from her lips. Moving further up; mom began rocking back and forth, sliding her tits over my cock and caressing it with her nipples. Sitting back on her knees, Mom lifted her tit up and bending her head, began tonguing cum from her nipple.

"Goddamn." I said, watching her suck her own nipple into her mouth. Courtney could have never pulled that off with her small tit, that's for sure.

Mom released her nipple with a loud smacking sound, then leaning back down placed her tits around my cock. She grabbed my wrists and tugged on them. I let her bring my hands down to her tits and moaned as she placed them over her nipples. I gave her tits a gentle squeeze and groaned at how soft and firm they were. I started rubbing them and sliding my hands down further, took her hard nipples between my fingers.

Mom closed her eyes and sighed softly as I started rubbing her nipples and my cock jumped between her tits at the sound of her pleasure. I began squeezing them a little harder and noticed her hips rocking back and forth.

"That feels so good honey," she sighed, "You're going to take good care of me aren't you?"

"I...want you to feel good." I told her. "I want to make you happy."

"Oh, you will baby, but you first, after all, it's your night. Why don't you hold my tits nice and tight around that beautiful cock?"

I moved my hands to the sides of her tits and pressed them against my cock.

"Now go ahead and fuck them honey, fuck your mom's nice soft tits."

I didn't need to be told twice and began thrusting my hips, moaning as my cock slid through her warm flesh. My cock was still oozing and after several thrusts I began sliding easier between her soft skin. Mom smiled and looking up at me, flicked her tongue out across the head of my cock as it protruded through her breasts. I groaned and started thrusting faster. Each time my cock appeared mom would tease the tip with her tongue. I moaned each time and strained to try to push my cock further up towards her enticing lips.

Sensing my frustration, mom laughed, "Am I teasing you, baby? You want your first blow job?"

My answer turned into a moan as mom slid further down on the bed and the next time my cock slid through her tits, she took the head between her lips and swirled her tongue around it. Still holding my cock in her mouth, Mom slid down until she was propped up on her elbows and grabbing my cock began to gently stroke it while sucking on just the tip. I moaned and resisted the urge to pump my hips into her mouth. Mom released my cock and turning her head, pressed it against her cheek, rubbing it across her face.

Her cheek was soon glistening with my sticky pre cum and turning her head, she rubbed my oozing dick along the other cheek. She gave the tip another kiss and then sliding her tongue out, made a show of licking down the length of my shaft. I was breathing hard, unable to believe how good that felt. It didn't just feel good; the sight of my hard cock in my mother's face was just as amazing. Mom licked up the other side of my shaft and as I groaned went back down again.

This time I she made me cry out in surprise and pleasure when she sucked my balls into her mouth. I lay there groaning as she sucked on each of my balls before swirling her tongue around them. Mom was once again stroking me and like her tits, her hand was now slick and felt almost as good as her tongue. Sliding up the length of my shaft again, Mom placed her mouth directly over my cock and with a wink, took me deep into her mouth.

"Oh yes!"

Mom moaned around my cock and I watched as her eyes rolled back while she began to slowly bob her head. I moaned as well as I watched my mother sucking my cock. Her lipstick was leaving a red trail along my cock as her soft lips slid along my shaft. I could feel her soft tongue pressed against me and she was sliding it around as she worked me in and out of her mouth. Her long hair fell in front of her face and reaching down, I moved it. Mom took my hand and placing it on the top of her head, started pushing it up and down.

She moved her hand, but I left mine in her hair, continuing to push and pull as she blew me. I felt my cock jump in her mouth at the feeling of guiding her mouth. Even more of a turn on than her actually sucking on me was the way Mom was into it. She was moaning as she sucked it and her eyes were focused on mine. Those eyes were shining with a look of pure lust as she sucked her virgin son's cock.

Her hips were grinding into the bed and I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my thighs. I could also feel my thighs beginning to tremble as I began to get closer to cumming. Mom opened her mouth wider and I gasped as she slowly took my cock all the way down to the base. I released a pathetic moan as I watched her red lips encircle the bottom of my cock then moaned loudly as he tongue slid out along my balls. Mom started shaking her head back and forth and moaning.

The vibration and motion caused me to gasp and I could feel the cum beginning to build within me. Mom slurped her way back up my cock then after a brief pause started sucking my cock fast and hard. I was moaning continuously as she rapidly took my cock in and out of her mouth. She was going all the way down each time and unable to help it, I began thrusting my hips into her descending mouth and she encouraged me by moaning even louder.

Wrapping her fingers around me, she began following her mouth with them, jerking me off while she blew me. My legs were shaking violently now and I was moaning and whimpering like an idiot as my body neared its climax. Mom slid her other hand up and began to lightly massage my balls.

"Oh," I groaned, "I...mom, I'm going to..."

"Hmm-mm" she moaned and gave my balls a squeeze.

"Oh mom!' I cried out as my cock went off.

I gasped as my cock began spurting, sending cum into my mother's mouth. My hips kept moving and I continued to gasp as I watched my mother continue to bob her head, moaning and making gurgling noises as my erupting cock continued to spray her mouth. I was in paradise as my mother's warm mouth milked my cock which for the first time in my life was cumming from something other than my hand. I released a pathetic whimper as my spent cock gave up the last of its load. Mom continued to suck causing me to moan even louder.

Mom released my cock from her mouth and with a smile made a show of swallowing, then opened her mouth to show me it was empty.

"Oh my god." I moaned.

"Told you I'm a dirty girl for men who love me. You like your first blow job baby?" she asked, sitting back on her knees.

"I...wow."

"There's that wow again," she laughed, "Wait until I give you one in the shower."

"In the...."

"Oh, honey, don't think for a second, this is a onetime thing."

"Are you..." I began, my mind already full of half formed images of every sexual fantasy I'd ever had.

"We'll talk later honey; right now it's your turn to make me say wow!"

Mom rolled over onto her back next to me and raising her hands over her head, beckoned me with her finger. "Come get me baby."

I eagerly rolled over so that I was positioned between her legs and was on my hands looking down at her. She smiled up at me and looking down at her, her hair fanned across my pillow and her face flushed with passion, I whispered, "Mom, you're so beautiful."

"So are you, baby," she said softly, "Now come kiss me"

Wrapping her arms around my neck she pulled me down to her and pressed her soft lips against mine. I groaned when I felt her tongue flick across my lips and opened my mouth to let it in. Mom sighed softly as her lips slid across mine and our tongues danced across each other. I could feel mom's hard nipples pushing against my chest and as good as it felt to kiss her, I knew where my tongue needed to be.

I slid my mouth from hers and mom made a sound of disappointment. That sound changed into a delighted purr when I nuzzled her neck and began kissing the soft skin there. She sighed and turned her head, allowing me more access to her neck. I kissed her softly and forced myself to go slow. Mom was a woman not a teenager and I wanted to take my time like a man would. Mom's hands began rubbing my back, her nails teasing my skin as I playfully nibbled at her ear.

Her hands moved to my shoulders and pushed as she whispered, "We'll go slower next time, honey, and right now my tits need some attention."

Well hey, if she didn't want me to take my time! I quickly slid further down and cupping her tits eagerly took her left nipple into my mouth. Mom moaned and began playing with my hair as I swirled my tongue around first one of her hard nipples, then the next. I began to linger on one, gently sucking it in and out of my mouth while rolling the other between my fingers. Mom sighed contentedly and I could feel her hips rocking against me. Her right leg was between mine and I could feel my still hard cock pressing against her soft thigh.

This time I had no problem taking my time and staying where I was. Mom's tits were much bigger and heavier than Courtney's and I couldn't believe how firm they were to my touch. While tonguing her nipple, I looked up to see mom was laying back with her head on the pillow, her eyes closed and her lips parted. Soft sounds of pleasure were escaping those lips each time my tongue teased across her swollen nipple and it felt good to know I was making her feel good.

It dawned on me that I was minutes or less away from finally knowing what it was like to be inside a woman. Not just any woman, but the one who loved me more than any other. I gave her nipple one more playful lick, then started sliding back up, hoping it was time. Mom smiled at me, but placed her hands on my shoulders, stopping me

"Hmmm, you're still hard." She cooed, "Ah, youth and enthusiasm, but not so fast, honey. First lesson of sex, you get what you give and I think I just gave you something very special, time to return that favor."

"You want me too..."

"I want you to slide down there and lick my pussy, baby; I want you to make your first lover come nice and hard."

"I never..."

"Of course you haven't," she laughed, "That's the fun, now don't be shy; after all I just had your cock in my mouth."

I felt myself blush again, but quickly slid all the way down, Mom's soft body until, like her, I was lying between her legs. Mom reached down and grabbing the sides of the thong slid it over her hips. As I watched, she raised her legs straight up around me and worked the thong up her legs. I let out sharp breath at the sight of my mother's pussy inches from my face. Her flesh was pink and smooth and glistening from how wet she was.

Mom lowered her legs and rested her soft feet on my shoulders. Her hand slid down between her legs and I swallowed hard as she spread her pussy open in front of me.

"Come give your mother a kiss," she whispered, her finger tapping her swollen clit "Right here."

I did as she said, giving her clit a soft kiss. Her hips twitched and she moaned softly. I paused and took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent of her forbidden pussy. I flicked my tongue out and gave her clit a tentative lick. Mom's hips twitched again and she moaned, "Don't tease baby, my poor little pussy hasn't had any attention in a long time."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers