The Summer Mom Made Me a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,161 Followers

Even as I pressed my tongue to her clit and started licking it the way I had her nipple, I wondered what the hell my old man was thinking. I was struck by the sudden realization that I was not only fooling around with my mother, but my father's wife. Instead of a turn off, I found the thought strangely exciting. The fact that he wasn't making her happy, but I was going to, sent a surge through my cock and feeling more confident, I started swirling my tongue hard around her swollen button.

"Oh, yes!" Mom moaned, "That feels so good honey!"

I smiled into her pussy and after licking her clit a few more times, decided I wanted to explore. I began swirling my tongue back and forth as I worked my way down through the wet folds of her pussy. Mom's hand was in my hair again and I heard her sigh as I made my way back up to her clit and traced a slow circle around it. I slid my tongue back down again and feeling it at the entrance of her pussy, took a chance and shoved it inside her.

Mom cried out and pushed the back of my head, shoving my face further into her pussy. I began moving my tongue around inside her and moaned at how good she tasted. I moved my head back and forth, sliding my tongue in and out and mom purred, "Oh, look at you! Your little girlfriend made a big mistake tonight!"

Again her words excited me and removing my tongue, I slowly worked it back up through her wet lips and this time when I reached her clit I took it between my lips and began gently sucking on it.

"Oh, right there!" Mom cooed, "That's it baby, you take good care of me and I'll take damn good care of you!" I began sucking harder and she whispered, "Put your fingers inside me."

I slipped my hand up and slowly pushed two fingers inside her. We both moaned at the same time. Mom, I'm sure at the sensation of my fingers, and me at the feeling of her pussy. She was hot and wet and tight. I closed my eyes and as I started to pump my fingers in and out of her pussy began to imagine what my cock was going to feel like in there. Mom's toes were beginning to curl into my shoulders and I could feel her thighs shaking against my arms.

I looked up and saw she was playing with one of her nipples. My eyes went to her face and again she was lying there with her eyes closed, moaning softly. Her lips were parted and at this point her face was flushed from heat and passion. She had begun to sweat and a few wisps of her dark hair were now plastered to her cheeks. Again I was struck by how beautiful she was and began sucking on her clit faster. I wanted to make her feel good, to show her how much I wanted to please her. Mom hip's started moving, lifting off the bed and thrusting into my fingers.

I started moving them as fast as I dared and removing her clit from between my lips, pressed my tongue to her clit and began licking it. Mom gasped and clamped her thighs around my head. I felt her fingers tighten in my hair and she began moaning,

"Oh, right there baby, oh, don't stop, please don't...oh fuck!"

Mom cried out and started grinding her pussy hard into my face. Her feet slid from my shoulders and wrapping her legs behind my head she drew me completely against her quivering flesh. Not that I minded, her wet pussy pressing into my face felt amazing and her scent was intoxicating. I could feel her thighs shaking against my face and her pussy was convulsing around my still plunging fingers. Mom arched her back, and released a noise that could only be described as a scream and I felt a warm gush of fluid flow past my fingers.

She moaned softly and her body went limp, her legs sliding off of my shoulders. I looked up at her to see she was panting for breath, but smiling down at me.

"Damn honey, that's how to give what you get." She sighed, then pointing at me said, "You ready for your mother to make you a man?"

I sat back on my knees and mom licked her lips, "You look damn ready!"

I looked down to see my cock hard and throbbing between my legs and inches from mom's glistening pussy. Mom slid down further and I groaned as my cock slid through the wet folds of her pussy. Grabbing my cock, I slid it through her pussy once more and tried to enter her.

"Wait." She said.

I froze where I was then released a whimper as she began pumping her hips, sliding my cock up and down her slick hot flesh. Each time my head struck her clit she gasped, but quickly moved back up.

"You feel so good." She told me, "And you look so good between my legs." Looking me in the eye she put her arms out to me, "Come down here Brian, it's time for you to know what a woman feels like."

I lowered myself into her embrace, sliding my arms beneath her as her lips found mine. She wrapped her legs around my waist and drew me into her. I moaned into her mouth as for the first time I eased into the warm inviting flesh of a woman. Mom groaned in my ear as I slowly entered her, savoring the sensation of her hot flesh over every inch of my aching cock. When I was fully inside her, mom said in my ear, "Just stay there for a minute, let me enjoy it."

She put her arms around me and it took all my will not to start pumping my hips. Mom distracted me by finding my lips and giving me a long deep kiss. I opened my mouth to moan and her tongue slid into it, playing across mine. I was so anxious I could feel my body trembling and mom started moving her hips, slowly working me in and out of her.

"Like this," she whispered in my ear, "Nice and slow, baby. Nice and slow."

I forced myself to stay still for a couple more of her thrusts, and then started moving my own hips. I found her rhythm, thrusting downward each time she raised up and couldn't believe how good this felt! It was even better than being in her mouth. Mom began moving a little faster and I matched her, thinking that this was not only everything it was made out to be, but even better! Even though I knew it was wrong I had no doubt the fact this was my mother was making it even better, after all if you were supposed to do this with a woman who loved you, who loved me more than mom?

As if she had read my thoughts mom said softly in my ear, "Honey I don't care how wrong people would think this is, I can't remember anything feeling so right."

"I love you mom."

"And I love you Brian," she giggled, "And now in every way."

She kissed me again and as our lips played softly across each other mom started thrusting her hips harder into me. I removed my lips from hers, groaning each time she drove herself upwards sending my cock hard into her pussy.

"Brian," she began as her fingers dug into my shoulders, "I know it's your first time and as good as this feels, you need to sit up."

"Am I doing something wrong?" I asked, then whimpered as mom pushed on my arms forcing me up from her.

I sat back on my knees between her legs releasing another whimper as my cock slid from the warm embrace of my mother's body. Mom sighed as well, but raising her legs, placed her feet on my chest and reaching down grabbed my cock. I moaned as she squeezed it and then began sliding it up and down her pussy again.

"Please." I whimpered, "Please."

"Am I teasing you, baby?."

"Yes! I...I want you mom." I said softly.

"Hmm, that sounds so wrong, but so good." She whispered. She shoved my cock back down through her pussy until it was right at her entrance and said softly, "Well that was teasing me. It felt damn good Brian, but it's been a long time since I got what I needed so it's time for you to really fuck me. Can you do that, honey; can you fuck your mother good and hard?

I looked down at her slender fingers wrapped around the base of my cock and with my heart pounding with excitement; said "Hell yeah!"

This time I drove my cock forward into her amazing pussy. I moaned as her hot wet flesh swallowed my cock. Mom sighed and I gasped as she slammed her hips into me, sending my cock deep inside her.

"Oh, how I need this." She whispered, "Go on baby, and give it to me!"

I withdrew and mom cried out when I buried my cock hard inside her. After a brief pause and another of those 'am I really doing this' moments I started moving my hips hard and fast, no longer making love to my mother, but fucking her.

"That's it." She moaned, "Oh, honey what a nice cock you have!"

I smiled and wrapping my arms around her thighs started fucking her even faster. Mom moaned her appreciation and with a smile began playing with her nipples for me. I looked down at her amazing body and moaned as unable to help it I began thrusting harder.

"Yes! Just like that! Fuck me!"

I didn't need much encouragement and began pulling my hips back further before plunging into her warm flesh.

"Grab my ankles!" she told me. I slid my hand around her ankles and with a groan, she said, "Now spread my legs and fuck the shit out of me!"

Her words sent a thrill through me and spreading my arms out as far as I could, began slamming my cock into her exposed pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Mom cried out, "Give me that hard cock!"

I began fucking her even faster thinking this was far better than it would have been with Courtney, with her I would have had to go slow and easy, but Mom was taking everything I had and loving it. Mom's eyes were closed again and she was yelping every time I drove my cock into her. Her huge tits were shaking back and forth as I slammed into her and she was still playing with her hard nipples.

Her eyes opened and seeing me watching her, she smiled, "That's it baby, you fuck that pussy, it's your first pussy and I want it to be your favorite! Take it baby!"

I shook the sweat from my eyes and started slamming her so hard I could feel my balls slapping into her. Mom cried out and her eyes rolled back as I repeatedly drove my throbbing cock into her. I continued to hammer away until she called out, "Stop!"

I reluctantly stopped moving and mom patted the bed next to her, "Get on your back. I want you ride you."

Now that's something a son would never expect to hear from his mother. I quickly obeyed, laying on my back, my cock standing straight up. Mom rolled over until she was next to me and swinging her leg over my hips reached back and grabbed my cock. She gave it a squeeze then guiding it to her pussy drove her weight down hard onto it. We both cried out as my cock drove deep into her. Without a pause, mom put her hands on my chest and began driving her hips up and down impaling herself on my cock and crying out each time she did.

"Oh fuck!" she called out, "This is what I need baby, I need to get fucked nice and hard!" leaning over she pushed her tit into my mouth and I gladly began sucking her nipple.

Mom moaned and started pushing on my chest; she was riding me so hard I could feel myself starting to bounce on the bed. Mom started sliding her tits back and forth allowing me to suck on one nipple then the other. She was yelping and moaning and her sweat soaked black hair was hanging in her face. She tossed her hair back and I was amazed at the look of animal lust in her eyes as she rode me. Not that sex with your mother was common, but I was less surprised when we were being sweet.

She leaned forward until her tits were pressing against my chest and sliding her arms under mine, said, "Fuck me!" That was a demand rather than a request. Knowing it wasn't right to not do as your mother tells you I wrapped my arms around her slim waist, lifted my legs and began driving my hips into her as hard as I could. Mom screamed in my ear then began yelping loudly with each thrust.

Each time she yelped it sent a thrill through me and I struggled to fuck her even harder. I tightened my arms, pinning her to my chest and fucked her as hard as I could. Mom was moaning continuously and her pussy was so wet, I could hear my cock entering her. Fucking her this hard and hearing how much she loved it, it dawned on me that this was what she meant when she had said she could be a dirty girl!

That thought drove me to begin fucking her so hard I was lifting her off her knees as I was slamming her. I began breathing harder and I could feel my legs starting to shake as the furious pace of our fucking was getting me close to cumming again.

I began to whimper with each thrust and sensing I was getting close, mom whispered in my ear, "Stop, baby. I don't want you to cum until you really fuck me!"

Really fuck her? What the hell did she...my thoughts stopped as she rolled off of me and getting on her hands and knees next to me, lowered her head to the pillow and pointed her ass in the air.

"Come on and take me honey, take your mother the way she needs it."

I rolled over so fast I almost kept going and fell off the bed, but catching my balance; I grabbed her hips and stared down at her amazing ass. I could see her glistening pussy peeking at me from between her thighs and in a whim bent my head and shoved my face into it, furiously licking her clit.

"Oh, I love that!" mom cried out. "God, it feels good to be wanted! I'll let you suck me off again later, baby; right now you know what I want!"

I removed my face from her pussy and squeezing her hips harder, drove the full length of my cock deep inside of her in one powerful thrust all the while thinking that wasn't the first time she had said next time.

"Fuck yes!" Mom cried as I immediately started fucking her as hard as I could.

Mom was squealing and slamming her hips back and forth in time with my thrusts, driving me even harder and deeper into her. I looked down at the amazing sight of my glistening cock sliding in and out of my mother's pussy and rearing back began fucking her so hard my hips were slamming into the round curve of her ass. Mom howled her pleasure and I jumped when I felt something touch my balls. I looked back down to see mom's hand between her legs, rubbing her clit as I fucked her.

I slowed up a little and she quickly called out, "No, fast and hard baby! I want to cum on that beautiful cock!"

I took a deep breath and resumed fucking the shit out of her. I was gasping and my heart felt as if it were going to pound through my chest. My legs were shaking badly and I was fighting to hold back the cum that wanted to explode from my straining dick. Beneath me, mom was squirming and whimpering as her fingers danced across her clit. I started making whimpering noises of my own as it occurred to me I wasn't going to be able to hold back any longer.

"I...mom...."

"Go ahead honey, cum for me! I....oh yes baby!!"

Mom cried out as, no longer able to hold back, I gave her several more pumps and gasped as my cock exploded into my mother's pussy. My cumming sent her over the edge and with a loud squeal mom's hips began bucking wildly and I felt her pussy contract around my gushing cock. We both moaned as her convulsing pussy squeezed me, causing me to spurt even harder. I continued to thrust wildly into her, each pump ending in another squirt of cum. Mom moaned and squealed, her hips grinding as her son continued to paint the inside of her pussy.

I let out a pathetic sounding whimper as I felt mom contract her pussy, milking the last couple of drops from my exhausted cock. Sliding my dripping dick from her I all but collapsed onto the bed. I lay on my back, panting for breath, but smiling as well. Mom rolled over and putting her arm around my waist, kissed my cheek fondly, before resting her hand on my shoulder. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to me.

"Did you enjoy your first time baby," she asked.

"I...wow!" I exclaimed and laughed.

"I know it wasn't what you planned, but I think I gave you a pretty good time."

"Pretty good?" I laughed again, "Damn mom, Courtney would have never let me fuck her like that."

"I don't think Courtney loves you as much either." She said softly. "If she did she would have seen how sweet you are and she would be here." She sighed, "Her loss, I got you first."

I kissed her on top of her head, "Mom you were amazing."

"Thank you! Just wait until we really start taking our time." With another of those adorable little giggles she added, "We'll work on that in the morning." She snuggled closer and added, "God I love sex in the morning!"

"I...." I paused, then blurted out what had just hit me, "Mom what about dad? What if he comes home and..."

"No worries, the bolts thrown and the windows are locked. He wants in he'd have to break in." As I looked at her the smile left her face, "That's the way it's going to be at home as well."

"What do you mean?" Concerned, I sat up and looked down at her.

Mom was silent for a moment, and then sat up next to me and took my hands in hers.

"Brian, I didn't get into it before because this was your night and, well, it was my night too. I needed this even more than you did." she shook her head sadly. "I...I've been pretty sure your father is cheating on me. This trip was a test to see if he still wanted me. I hired someone to follow him this week. I was afraid to call and ask what he found, but did after our fight tonight. He wasn't at your uncles. There's a couple of shall we say working girls that are here all summer long and he's been going there every night."

"Jesus mom," I whispered, my excitement fading, "I...I'm sorry! I..."

"I'm sorry too honey, because I was a little unfair to you tonight. Part of why I slept with you was I so damn mad! Here we are good people and Courtney was stringing you along and your dad was screwing around on me. I thought we deserved some fun, but I...maybe I just took advantage of you."

I sat up next to her and putting my arm around her laughed, "Hey, what's that expression? Can't rape the willing?" I kissed her cheek and whispered, "I love you mom and that was...I...I felt how much you loved me."

"I do love you baby, more than I thought, I mean in that way. Like I said earlier I knew you liked to look and I found myself giving you chances to. I know it sounds wrong, but I missed that look on a man's face that told me how much they wanted me. Brian I was awake when you came in the other night. I saw how you looked at me in that lingerie."

"I'm sorry mom." I said, "I know I shouldn't but..."

"Honey that look made me feel better than you know. I told you before I've only slept with a couple of men. Three to be exact and all of them I felt loved me at the time. As much as I wanted to just go out and fuck and get what I need and pay your dad back I couldn't.

"Why not?"

"Because I wanted you to have an example and God knows your father wasn't one. I raised you to believe sex was more than sex. I was the reason you held back from having some fun and waited on the girl who I thought loved you. So who was I to run out and fuck? But I needed it so bad! And then I saw you looking more and more even though you had a girlfriend and we've always been so close. I started thinking here was a man who loved me and I love you more than anything so wrong as it seemed at least what we did involved love." She sighed, "Although I did get pretty nasty at the end."

"I'll let it slide." I told her, trying to get her to smile.

Instead she remained serious, "Brian, do you want to go with Courtney?"

"I..." I shrugged, "It doesn't seem like..."

Before I could finish mom, added, "Because I don't think she loves you Brian. I don't think she is a bad person, but something is wrong that after all this time she can't see what a good man you are. She's going to be one of those girls who end up with an asshole and will appreciate you too late."

"I was starting to think the same." I agreed. "That and I kind of thought if I kept thinking of you, how much could I love her?"

"I hate to say it, but I was glad she backed out tonight." Squeezing my hand she added, "For many reasons."

"Me too!" Trying to joke again I said, "How many guys can say it was their mom who made them a man?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,161 Followers