The Summer My Life Began

Story Info
Dave recalls that wonderful summer with his sister.
12k words
4.47
169.1k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,787 Followers

Here's another long one for those of you who enjoy them. I hope you like it.

If I live to be a thousand I'll never forget the summer I turned eighteen. That was when my whole world seemed to open up for me like the petals of a rose. Suddenly all the mysteries that I had thought would never be revealed to me gave up their secrets. Yes, I mean sex.

I was dating this girl, Jenny Winchester. She was a nice enough girl. A little uptight I suppose, plus she was too much into power games for my liking. Girls seldom appreciate the awesome power they wield once they reach puberty. If you've got 'em by the balls their hearts and minds will follow. Teenage girls just don't realize that guys their age are like dogs on a leash -- however that leash is wrapped tightly around their constantly hard cocks. Jenny realized this though, and used it to her full advantage; I was her willing victim. Jenny had what were perhaps the biggest breasts in town, and that was what drew me to her. That was what drew every boy for miles around to her. Somehow the Lords of Karma saw fit to pair her and I up. Ain't life funny...

"No, Dave, my parents are upstairs." she would coo as my hand slipped under her sweater as we fumbled on the couch late at night.

"I have to go check on Kenny." she would announce and leap from my lap when I visited her at the house where she babysat.

This cat and mouse game went on for months, but I kept telling myself that my patience and perseverance would eventually pay off -- that I would finally hold the Holy Grail of Sheffield County in my hands: Jenny's breasts. It was a Friday night, July 16th, two days after I turned eighteen. I stopped by The Andersons' house because Jenny told me she was babysitting there and I was hoping for another frustrating evening of couch-tag with her. Frustration, and slinking home to jerk off was better than nothing I had convinced myself. Jenny was wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts that night. Her red hair was in a ponytail. She greeted me at the door and I followed her to the sofa, watching her breasts move like two kittens wrestling under her t-shirt. Forgoing any poise or finesse I immediately turned to her and clamped my hand on her left breast. It was huge and firm. I was afraid I was going to cum in my pants that instant.

"Dave...!" she exclaimed in surprise. Her mouth and blue eyes grew wide.

I never heard her. My hand was too busy with the prize I had sought for months. I could feel her hard nipple under my fingers and I wanted it in my mouth. Now. Jenny leaned into me and my hand slid under her t-shirt, feeling her through her bra. Her skin felt heavenly as my fingertips brushed over it. At that moment I was willing to give up eternal paradise to experience her willing flesh. I tugged at her t-shirt as she raised her arms. She sat there, wearing just her bra and jeans. Her pale skin screamed to be caressed I told myself. My hands glided up her arms until they encountered the straps of her white bra. I slid them down towards her elbows and watched as she reached behind and unhooked the last remaining barrier between me and my aspiration. As her bra slid to her lap her pendulous breasts fell into plain view, her pink nipples standing up proudly as if to greet me. My head lowered and I wrapped my watery lips around them. Jenny's hand slid through my black hair as I eagerly tugged at them with my lips, my tongue darting over them. Swirling madly.

It was two days later that I learned the hard lesson behind the aphorism "Be careful for what you wish for -- you just might get it." I called Jenny to see what her plans for that evening were and her mother answered the phone.

"Jenny's gone out, Dave. Can I take a message?" Mrs. Winchester calmly asked.

I asked her to tell Jenny that I'd called, and would she please call me back -- then I waited. Minutes turned to hours. Hours to days. I called again, and every time Jenny's mother had some plausible excuse why she was unavailable to come to the phone. Eventually I realized I had won the battle but lost the war. My eagerness and lack of grace had cost me Jenny. It was a hard lesson learned. My moment of bliss had turned to ashes in my hands.

For close to the next week I moped in my room. Beating myself up and sulking -- not responding to anyone who tried to comfort me. However fate had not abandoned me, and I was about to be given a chance at redemption in the most unlikely of circumstances.


"That's wonderful, Natalie!" I heard my mother exclaim.

I bolted upright from my bed at the sound of my sister's name and dashed to the top of the stairs. I saw my mother standing in the livingroom wide a smile on her face as she talked on the phone.

"Of course... yes, We'll be there. God, it will be wonderful to have you back again! I love you, honey. I'll see you then... bye..." mom said.

I heard my mother hang up the phone, then bolted downstairs towards her.

"That was Natalie. She's coming home!" mom exclaimed with a joy in her voice like I hadn't heard in years; not since dad died anyway. "She's finally left Keith!"

Nearly two years ago my older sister by two years, and only sibling, Natalie, had taken off for Johnsburg, Illinois with her boyfriend, Keith -- a local loser with a plumbing diploma from the nearby trade school. At the time she had sworn she was in love, and that she and Keith would be together until they died, and perhaps even beyond. My mom knew otherwise, and told Natalie that when she came to her senses she always had a home here to return to. About Five months ago Natalie had a baby boy, Jason. Now the the time to return home had apparently come for Natalie.

The next day mom and I got into the car and went to the bus station to meet my sister. We waited nervously in the terminal, both silently afraid that Natalie might change her mind at the last minute. I think I actually heard mom's sigh of relief when she saw Natalie step off the bus holding Jason in her arms. She ran up to my sister and clutched her like a drowning man would a life preserver. I watched from a distance, trying to appear somewhat aloof and stoic.

"How've you been, baby brother?" Natalie asked with a warm smile as she approached me.

"Not bad. You?" I inquired.

My sister hunched her shoulders. "Well, you know..." was all she said before lowering her eyes to her son.

I smiled and stared at my nephew sleeping in her arms. He had brown eyes and brown hair, just like Natalie, and looked adorable. Natalie cradled his tiny body in her arms. I marvelled how tiny his fingers were as they clutched her jacket.

I sat mute in the back seat of our mother's car during the ride home -- deciding I could learn more from listening than interrupting the conversation between mom and my sister. It seemed as though Keith was a great guy and loving father, but things took a turn for the worse after he got laid-off from his job. Once he discovered that jobs were scarce in Johnsburg he ended up spending most of his days watching tv and drinking. That's when Natalie decided she wanted more out of life for herself and Jason, and called mom.

"I haven't touched your old room," mom informed my sister as we entered the house "you and Jason can sleep in there... until we get a proper nursery set up, I mean."

"Don't worry, mom. It'll be fine. I'm just glad to be home; that's the main thing," Natalie smiled at mom and kissed her cheek. "I should lay him down for a nap though."

I watched as mom lead Natalie upstairs. I guess that was my first epiphany regarding my sister. At that moment I caught myself staring at her round ass and hips encased in her tight jeans. Her hips swayed with each step she took and I wondered what she would feel like. It wasn't the first time I had looked at my sister in this way. Years ago I would occasionally catch glimpses of her cleavage as she bent over, but I had never been as turned-on by her as at that moment. Before I realized it my swelling cock was pushing at my zipper. I felt a mixture of arousal, confusion, and remorse. She was my sister afterall, but she was making me as horny as a tomcat in spring. I'm sure that at that moment my cock was so hard I could have cut glass with it. I went to the kitchen to get a bottle Pepsi from the fridge, then sat on the sofa and drank it while I watched television. Anything to drive those perverted thoughts from my head, I told myself.

"My shift starts in an hour. I should get going." mom announced.

I looked up and saw her standing there putting her coat on. Mom was a nurse at the hospital in town in the emergency department. Two weeks of nights, two weeks of days -- that was her shift. She had just begun her two weeks of nights earlier that week.

"Natalie's taking a nap. Tell her there's plenty of food in the fridge when she gets up." mom told me.

I nodded, tearing myself from the tv.

Mom smiled and gave me a kiss as she lifted her purse strap over her shoulder. "I'll see you in the morning. I love you, honey."

"I love you too." I replied as I watched her head for the door, then I turned back to the television.

For the next hour or so I focused on mindless sitcoms like never before in an effort to exorcise thoughts of Natalie's curvy body from my dirty mind.

"Damn, I'm hungry. Is the kitchen closed?" I heard my sister exclaim.

I twisted my head around to see Natalie coming down the stairs. She smiled and sat down next to me on the couch. Her brown hair was in disarray and she was just wearing a plaid flannel shirt. I looked down at her lap and saw that most of her thighs were uncovered. Immediately my cock betrayed me again. I was both surprised and embarrassed. My eyes moved further up and I discovered that her shirt wasn't buttoned completely. It was open enough that I could see the side of her right breast. It hung down some, and was big and round -- at least as big as Jenny's I guessed. I quickly jerked my head away.

"So, is there anything to eat? I'm starved." she reiterated.

"Mom said there's something in the fridge." I told her, motioning behind me with my thumb.

"Great...!" she said as she jumped and walked towards the kitchen.

Natalie returned a while later with a bowl of tuna casserole and a glass of Pepsi. I watched from the corner of my right eye as she tucked a leg under her and began eating. Once again her thighs were exposed as her shirt slid up. I bent my right leg and placed my foot on the sofa in an effort to conceal the tent in my jeans.

"That was good! I really missed mom's cooking," Natalie said as she placed her empty bowl on the floor by the sofa "I'll have to watch it though or I'll never lose all the weight I gained when I was pregnant."

I glanced down as my sister ran a hand over her stomach. I could see the curve of it, but certainly didn't think she needed to lose weight. She caught me looking and gave me a odd look. I was sure she could read my mind and was disgusted by her perverted little brother. I turned away.

"You think I'm fat, don't you?!"

Natalie's question took me by surprise and I laughed. "No!" I told her, not having to ponder my answer for an instant.

"But look at this... look at my stomach." she said as she pulled her shirt taught over her and pinched her skin.

"You don't look fat to me, Nat." I told her, trying to find the line between looking to give my honest appraisal and leering.

Natalie leaned towards me and grabbed my wrist, tugging it hard. "Here... feel. Tell me this isn't fat." she said, planting my hand on her stomach and holding it there.

My sister's body felt wonderful as she moved my hand around her midriff. The flannel was soft on my palm and I wondered how it felt to her. She turned to me slightly and my hand slid down further. I turned my body to her because she was twisting my arm as she moved my hand over her. I could feel the top of her panties under my fingers and my cock was as hard as a railroad spike. When I raised my head up to Natalie's face it was then that I noticed her expression. Her eyes were wide and she had a grin on her face. I knew she was staring at the bulge in my jeans and I snatched my hand away.

"Does that mean you don't think I'm fat?" she said with a smirk as her eyes narrowed. She was still staring down at my lap.

I was busted and I knew it. I had images of Natalie calling mom at work and me being taken away to some institution where they'd give me shock therapy or something equally horrible to correct my perversion -- sort of like that fellow in A Clockwork Orange I imagined. I folded my arms and slid away from my sister, not daring to say a word.

Natalie moved closer to me. "I'm not mad, Dave. Don't worry, I won't tell mom either." she said. Her voice was gentle and calming, much to my surprise. I could feel her arm against mine, her breast pushing into my ribs.

"Really?" was all I could get out as I gave her a sideways look.

Natalie was smiling as she nodded, then she looked down at my lap again. She turned around so her back was to me then leaned back against me. This surprised me enough, but when she took my hand and brought it around her waist to place it on her stomach I was somewhat shocked. Once again I was feeling her through the flannel shirt. She wiggled some to make herself comfortable and my hand moved around more.

"That feels nice." Natalie said, more to herself than me it seemed.

"Yeah." I replied, almost dizzy with lust.

I looked down and could see my sister's hard nipples protruding from under her shirt. I also had a perfect view down the front of it. I watched her cleavage rise and fall as her breathing quickened somewhat. I was sure she could feel my hard cock poking into her backside and wondered why she hadn't acknowledged it.

"Do you like feeling me?" Natalie asked as she turned her head around to me briefly. Now the expression on her face had changed. Her eyes looked sleepy and she was smiling differently. Her voice sounded different; a little deeper I thought.

Her question made me defensive because I didn't want to admit to being as turned-on as I was.

"It's just your stomach..." I countered.

"That's not what I asked, Dave." she said as she grinned.

She had me and she knew it.

"Ya." I finally admitted, my voice barely audible.

Natalie smiled, seeming very pleased, then reached down and began moving my hand again. But this time a little faster, and in wider circles over her lower abdomen so I could feel a little more of her body.

"Good. I like it too." she breathed.

It was then that I knew what people meant by being able to cut tension with a knife. It was like electricity in the air as my sister held my hand while I caressed her. I had never touched a girl this way, and here I was doing it to my own sister. For a moment it felt like I was watching a movie of someone else's life. These things don't happen to me I thought.

The sound of Jason crying shattered the silence and Natalie bolted from the couch.

"Damn, he probably needs changed," she exclaimed as she hurried towards the stairs "come on, keep me company while I do it."

I followed my sister upstairs. Moving quickly to keep pace with her as she made her way to her room where her son was. She picked him up off the bed and held him a while to soothe him, then laid him back down. She removed his soiled diaper and washed him before placing a fresh one on him, then she sat down and held him. She looked up at me with a smile.

"This is the part you'll like."

I didn't know what she meant, but a second later when she tugged her shirt aside to uncover her swollen left breast I knew what she was referring to. It fell out of her shirt and hung down towards my nephew. Her brownish nipple was thick and hard. My feet seemed made of clay at that moment as my engorged cock ached for relief. I stared awestruck, then somehow managed to turn around.

"Oh... ahh... sorry. I didn't know you had to feed him." I stammered as I stood with my back to her.

I heard Natalie let out a deep laugh. "It's okay, Dave. Don't be embarrassed. You may as well get used to seeing them now if I'm going to be living here. Turn around. I don't mind at all." she told me.

I turned slowly and stood by the bed watching her nurse Jason, forcing myself to look at her face and not her breast.

"Haven't you ever seen a girl's boobs before?" she teased.

"Not yours..." I blurted out, catching myself looking down at her.

"Well, they're no different than every other girl's," she commented "just maybe a little bigger." She had a teasing smile on her face and watched as my eyes gravitated towards her chest.

I gave her a forced smile and pushed my hands deeper into my pockets, hoping it would make my erection less noticeable.

"Come sit down. It's okay, Dave." she encouraged, gesturing to the bed with her head.

Somewhat reluctantly I sat down next to my sister as she continued to nurse Jason. She leaned against me as she stroked his head. He had the most peaceful, contented look on his face that I had ever seen. I envied him, and not just because he was sucking on Natalie's nipple. His eyes were closed as he eagerly sucked. His tiny hand was clutching her and I found it hard to image that I too was once that small. I watched for a few minutes then saw her flinch.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No, it sort of tickles, I guess. Sometimes when he bites it hurts though, but it sort of feels nice usually." she explained.

I nodded my head and saw her mouth form into a shy grin.

"To tell you the truth... sometimes it makes me wet." she said in almost a whisper.

Natalie saw my slack-jawed expression and gave a nervous giggle. "Well, it does...!" she added.

"I never said anything." I told her.

"No, but the look on your face said it all. I know what you're thinking." she told me.

"What?" I demanded.

"You're wondering if I am now." she replied, then smiled at me like no other girl ever had before.

"Natalie... geez... no!" I mumbled.

"Well, I am... but I already was." she confessed, ignoring my denial. Her eyes met mine, then fell to her son as she stroked his head.

I sat next to my sister for the next few minutes as she finished feeding Jason, my eyes alternating between her face and exposed breast. Eventually he fell asleep and Natalie gently pulled him away from her. Her hard nipple was wet and shiny, and I saw a drop of milk run down her areola.

"Have you ever burped a baby?" she asked, turning to me.

"No." I told her as I shook my head. I found her question inane.

"Here," she said as she draped a towel over my shoulder and pushed Jason to my chest "hold him like this."

Gingerly I held my nephew in my arms, afraid to hurt him. His small body seemed so delicate and fragile in my hands.

"Pat his back... like this," she instructed as she moved my hand "don't worry, you won't hurt him."

Natalie smiled and nodded occasionally to reassure me as I patted my nephew's back as he rested on my shoulder. She didn't seem concerned with modesty because she had neglected to pull her shirt closed to cover herself, so I decided to abandon all pretenses of not looking at her. Her breast was hanging towards her lap and swayed slightly as she moved. I stared as I burped Jason. A few minutes later my nephew let out a belch and my sister laughed, her breast jiggling.

"There! You did it right. Congratulations, little brother." she said as she wiped her son's mouth with the towel and took him from me.

Feeling pleased, I grinned at her, watching as she laid him down and covered him with a blue knit blanket.

"Let's get out of here and let him sleep." she whispered.

Natalie tugged at my hand and I followed her back downstairs to the couch, sitting down to the right of her. I noticed that her shirt was still undone.

"Ahhh... your shirt is..." I began, pointing with my finger.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,787 Followers