The Summer My Life Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch it." she whispered, her breath hot on my neck.

My fingers glided up her damp lips. They felt full and very wet. I pressed into them as I moved back down towards her ass, trying to fit as much of it as I could in my hands. Natalie gripped me harder, her body quivering slightly. My fingers were getting wet with her juice and moved over her folds more easily. I pressed into her, my finger slipping between her lips as I moved them back up. I felt her hard button on the tip of my middle finger and Natalie let out a faint gasp as I pressed into it.

"Yes... right there, Dave. Rub it."

Natalie's hard nipples were straining against her top and I continued to rub my finger into her swollen clit. Her facial expressions and soft moans being my only indicator of whether or not I was doing it correctly. She began moving her hips, pushing up towards my hand as I rubbed her faster, pressing harder. Then she abruptly pushed my hand away as she panted.

"Wow... sorry... it was just too sensitive." she explained as she smiled at me.

I didn't understand, but gave her a smile and nodded anyway. The corners of Natalie's mouth turned up as she looked at me staring at her breasts. Her nipples looked hard and thick and I wanted to feel them. She pulled her top up, her right breast falling free with a slight jiggle. I stared wide-eyed at it, surveying her hard nipple before taking hold of it with my hand. I felt her fingers slide over my neck as she pulled my face towards her breast.

"Suck it." she urged me.

I wrapped my mouth around her swollen nipple and tugged at it with my lips while she ran her fingers through my hair. Her warm sweet milk gushed into my mouth and I sucked harder. I felt Natalie flinch so I pulled away and looked up at her.

"Easy..." she whispered as she stroked my head.

I smiled at her and bent down to take her nipple in my mouth again, sucking slower this time. Careful to not pull so hard. She ran her fingers through my hair and stroked my cheek as I continued to suck, drinking her warm milk. After several minutes I smiled up at my sister as I licked my wet lips. Eventually caution and nervousness overcame me and I pulled away.

"We better be careful. Mom's upstairs." I reminded her.

My sister gave an understanding nod and pulled her top back down to cover herself, then pulled me close once again.

"We'll have plenty of time to ourselves after she goes to work." Natalie told me.

I wasn't exactly sure what her comment entailed, but it filled me with a mixture on anticipation and nervousness. For the next hour or so I rested against Natalie as she held me. Her body felt wonderful pressing into mine. It was as if time stood still that afternoon, until I realized it was time to wake mom so she could get ready for work.

"Time to wake mom up." I said as I slid from my sister's lap.

Natalie consulted her watch and nodded in agreement as she smiled. It was easy now for me to discern exactly what her smiles meant. It was if we had our own secret language or code.

Mom soon got up and quickly changed into her uniform in preparation for work. As I got myself something to eat for supper I heard Jason crying in the livingroom. My cock jumped to life at the thought of Natalie's bare breast just feet away from me. Mom made herself a sandwich and a cup of tea and then joined Natalie on the couch. I ate in the kitchen, hoping to avoid an uncomfortable situation with my sister, then joined them just before I assumed mom was ready to leave for work.

"I'll be back in the morning. You two have a good night." mom said as she pulled her coat on and fumbled through her purse for her car keys.

Natalie and I followed her to the door and kissed her good-bye before watching her leave the yard.

"Alone at last." Natalie exclaimed as she closed the door behind her then locked it.

I smiled at my sister, feeling awkward and nervous as I surveyed the mischievous smile on her face. "I'm going to go change." she announced before dashing upstairs.

I turned the television on and sat down on the couch, wondering what Natalie planned on changing into. A few minutes later she returned wearing a man's white cotton shirt. It was partially unbuttoned so the upper half of her chest was exposed and it only half-covered her thighs. She sat down beside me on the couch, leaning on my shoulder. Turning onto her hip she placed a hand on my thigh and kissed my cheek.

"Don't be so nervous," she said "mom's gone." It was if she was able to read my mind.

I gave her a quick glance and a smile, then diverted my attention back to the television. Soon I felt Natalie's hand snaking up my thigh. My cock stiffened and my body tensed. Moments later her fingers were dancing over my full balls through my pants, cupping them and gently squeezing. Without realizing it I was lifting up off of the couch to meet her hand. It felt as if at any second I could explode in my pants and my breathing became rapid. As if sensing my building desire Natalie decided to back off. She moved her hand up over my stomach and rested her head on my chest as she hugged me.

"You get so turned-on. I love it." she said, her lips brushing my cheek as she spoke.

The rest of the evening was uneventful -- spent watching television with my sister nestled against me, only speaking to comment on what we were watching. As much as I tried I found it impossible to get the sensation of her luscious body pressed to mine from my thoughts. It was only when she sat up and announced that she and Jason should be getting to bed that I spoke and looked in her direction.

"I guess I should go to bed too," I agreed "it's getting late and I should be up before mom comes home."

I watched as Natalie hoisted Jason onto her hip and clutched him to her. "Let's go." she said as she held out her hand to me.

I took hold of my sister's hand and she lead me upstairs while she held her son. Following one pace behind her I stared at her round ass and wondered to myself if she'd object to me squeezing it. Deciding to err on the side of caution I held her hand tight as she guided me up the stairs.

"Night, Nat, have a good sleep." I told her as we reached her bedroom door.

"Come in for a minute while I get Jason settled. I'm not sleepy." she told me.

I followed Natalie into her bedroom and sat on her bed. I watched as she changed Jason's diaper, then uncovered a breast so he could nurse. I guess by this point this occurrence was commonplace to me because I sat unfazed as my nephew suckled at her nipple. We sat without speaking until Jason had finished. I was puzzled as I later saw Natalie empty the contents of the top drawer of her bureau onto the floor and shroud the inside with a wool blanket. Carefully she reached for her son and placed him inside the drawer and covered him with a small knitted blanket.

"I thought he slept with you." I said.

"Usually he does," my sister told me "but not tonight. He'll be okay in there. Besides, I can hear him if he cries."

"Why isn't he sleeping with you tonight?" I inquired.

"Because you are." she said as she stepped towards me and began tugging my t-shirt up.

I was dumbfounded. I stepped back and gave my sister a wide-eyed stare in disbelief.

"What?" I exclaimed.

Natalie laughed somewhat and pulled me towards her, gently stroking my sides. "Stay with me here tonight, Dave. Mom's at work. No one will ever know. I'm tired so I'll be good. Really. I want to do is sleep."

"I don't know..." I began.

"Please." my sister interjected as she tugged at my hand.

I'm not sure if it was compassion, love, or lust that superseded reason, but whatever it was I found myself unable to refuse her request. "Okay." I said as I began getting undressed.

"Thanks, Dave." Natalie said as she kissed my cheek.

"Turn the light out, will you?" I requested, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

While my sister's back was turned to flip the light switch I quickly hauled my pants off and slid into bed, pulling the covers over me. I noticed the amused smile on her face as she walked back towards the bed. Apparently she found some humor in my bashfulness. She unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall to the floor, then pulled the covers back and slipped in beside me. I could feel the warmth of her body and her silky legs rubbing against mine. She rested her head on my chest and laid her arm over my quivering stomach. I instantly felt myself growing hard and hoped her hand wouldn't drift any lower.

"Don't worry -- I'll behave. I'm tired." she assured me.

Natalie's reassurance was a welcome one, but I couldn't help but laugh aloud.

"What? Would you rather I be naughty?" she replied.

I turned onto my side and smiled at her. "No," I told her "we should get some sleep."

My sister closed her eyes and nodded, then slid closer to be. I could feel her body -- it's curves and soft skin moving over me. My cock twitched and I knew she must have felt it pressing into her, but if she did she pretended not to notice.

"Nighty night." she said moments before she fell asleep.

I never slept well that night. Natalie's body against mine was a constant torment. I can never remember a time more than then when I have wanted to stroke my hard cock. Obviously that was not an option that night, so I had to do my best to ignore the fact that the sexiest woman I knew, and my own sister, was cuddled up next to me.

Sleep finally came and I awoke the next morning some time before Natalie did. I immediately felt her body pressed against me, then my throbbing cock riveted against her ass. I shifted slightly, trying to move away from her as much as I could in the small bed.

"Good morning."

Natalie rolled over to face me as she squinted and smiled as she grew accustomed to the light. I gave her a warm smile as I looked into her narrowed eyes.

"Have a good sleep?" my sister added.

I nodded, hoping to avoid contact with her. She must have noticed me shrink away and slid closer to me.

"Is my breath really that bad?" she asked as she moved towards me, grinning.

I smiled as I felt her arm fall over me and slide up my side. My cock was throbbing so hard at this point that I was sure she could hear it.

"Sorry." I muttered.

The mattress bounced under us as Natalie moved closer to me. Seconds later I felt the length of her body pressing into me. I could also feel my fully-erect cock poking into her belly.

"Are you always this worked-up in the morning?" she teased, nodding down between us.

I forced a smile and shrugged.

"Or does it only happen when you sleep with your sister?" she added.

"Natalie..." was all I was able to say in reply.

My sister let out a lewd laugh and tugged at me, pulling me closer, and pressed herself harder against my twitching cock. I was defenseless against her seduction. She began gently moving her hips, grinding herself into my erection, then she let out a soft moan and clamped her eyes shut. I ran my hand down her back.

"I bet I could make you cum just by doing this." she boasted as she quickened her motions.

I frowned in a mixture of embarrassment and humiliation. She was right and we both knew it.

"I should get up and have a shower. Mom will be home before we know it." I told her as I slid away from her.

Natalie sat up on the edge of the bed and my eyes ran over her. "Don't jerk-off in the shower. Save it for me."

I considered her request for a moment, wondering whether or not I could keep the promise, then nodded. The hot water splashing over me felt good and I focused my thoughts on what I had to do that day rather than my sister.

I was eating breakfast in the kitchen when mom got home from work that morning. Natalie was still upstairs. She wanted to shower then feed Jason and bathe him. I could tell that my mother looked especially tired that morning.

"Busy night?" I asked.

She nodded as she made herself a cup of tea. "There was a car accident, so we were flat-out most of the shift."

I nodded in sympathy. "Natalie's getting up, I guess." I told her.

"I'm going right to bed," she replied "don't forget to wake me."

Soon after I heard the sound of my mother's and Natalie's voices upstairs, then a bedroom door closing. A few moments later Natalie entered the kitchen holding Jason. She was wearing jeans and a pink and white checked blouse.

"So, what did you make me for breakfast?" she teased as she put my nephew in his stroller.

"Ah, nothing."

Natalie turned around and pouted. "What a lousy date you are -- don't even make a girl breakfast after you sleep with her!"

I wasn't sure how to react, but her laughter as she sat on my lap and hugged me was reassuring. I ran my hand up her smooth back, noticing no bra strap.

"I guess I'll fend for myself then."

Natalie and I talked while she made breakfast then ate. Jason soon fell asleep and she pushed him outside on the porch. I followed them and we sat on the hanging bench, not talking at first as we gently swayed and listened to the sound of birds chirping.

"Did you behave yourself in the shower?" she eventually asked, smirking.

I nodded.

"Good," she exclaimed "I'll reward you -- I promise."

I knew my sister better than to ask her to elaborate. She loved to keep people in suspense, especially me lately. She slid closer and moved her hand up my thigh until it rested on my crotch. A smile appeared on her face as she felt my cock stiffen. She never moved her hand, instead she left it motionless on me as she leaned her head on my shoulder. The torment was driving me crazy.

"My show's coming on, let's go inside." she announced later that afternoon.

After Jason was born and Natalie was busy as a stay-at-home mom she had gotten hooked on a few soap operas, and there were still one or two she seldom missed. She and I sat on the couch watching television, with Jason sleeping beside her over the next two hours. When feeding time came for Jason I watched as she opened her blouse for her son, alternating her attention between him and me as he suckled at her breast.

"Time to wake mom up." I told my sister some time later, realizing I had let her over-sleep.

While mom got up and showered I rejoined Natalie on the couch, sitting what I considered an appropriate distance from her.

Mom came down later dressed for work and stood beside Natalie. I could immediately tell from the look on her face that something was upsetting her.

"Natalie, you really should be careful about covering-up around your brother." she chided, pointing towards Natalie's partially unbuttoned blouse.

I felt myself blush and noticed my sister glance down with a shrug.

"It's no big deal, mom," she said "I have to feed Jason every few hours, so I think Dave's used to seeing them by now." Her immodest laughter filled the room.

A mixture of anger and exasperation filled our mother's eyes and she looked plenty shocked, which was exactly what my sister had intended. "Natalie!" she hissed.

"Natalie, it's not proper for you to be sitting there with your breasts on display around your brother." mom lectured.

Unfazed, Natalie smiled. "It's just my boobs, mom. So what if Dave gets a look once in a while? It's no big deal. I bet Uncle Jim saw yours a time or two when you were younger."

My mother stood there stunned for a moment at the mention of her brother. She opened her mouth to speak, then quickly shut it. I could tell she was thinking hard. "You're incorrigible!" she eventually spat out before storming into the kitchen.

I never dared look at my sister for few seconds, but when I did I was surprised that her smug grin was replaced by a pensive look. "I think I struck a nerve." she whispered.

I I gave her a silent nod then turned away.

A little while later I noticed Natalie buttoning her blouse. She placed Jason down beside me and slowly made her way into the kitchen. I listened intently.

"I'm sorry, mom," she began "I guess it's that I'm so used to living with Keith that I forget there are others around sometimes. But I never really saw the harm in how I was dressed around Dave."

"He may be your brother, but he's still male." mom replied, her voice sharp and clipped.

A long silence followed until Natalie spoke again. "Can I ask you something?"

"What?" mom asked, sounding less mad.

"What was that look on your face about when I mentioned Uncle Jim?"

"It was a long time ago," mom began "your uncle and I were young, and I guess a little too curious. It's something we pretend never happened because it should have never happened."

"You mean, you and..."

"Natalie, let's not discuss this!" mom interjected, her voice raised. A tense silence followed.

"I love you, mom. All I wanted was to let you know that I got your point about how I should dress around Dave." she told her.

"Good... thanks, honey." Mom's voice was softer now.

Natalie returned to the couch and flashed me an exaggerated wide-eyed stare of shock as she sat down. I gave her an understanding nod, not daring to speak a word.

"Time to go to work, I suppose." mom lamented as she glanced at her watch.

Natalie and I looked over at her as she sat next to us watching tv and making conversation. We watched as she put her coat on, then Natalie went over to her as she stood by the door.

"Have a good shift." Natalie told her as she gave her a hug.

"Thanks, honey," mom replied as she embraced her then kissed her forehead "I'll see you guys in the morning."

"Night, mom." I called out as she opened the door.

Natalie stood there, watching her drive away before she sat down by me again, directly facing me.

"So, what do you think about what mom said in the kitchen?" she blurted out.

I felt the corner of my mouth curl and my brow furrowed. "I don't know... it makes me wonder though..."

Natalie slid closer, her eyes locked on mine. "It sounds like something happened between her and Uncle Jim."

I nodded. "I know, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions."

"I guess not," my sister replied as she thought it over "but it really sounds like they might have fooled around.

"We'll have to cut it out from now on, you know," I said "I think she's suspicious."

"But I don't want to. Do you?"

I shook my head. "No. Of course not. But imagine how the shit would hit the fan if she actually caught us. You saw how pissed she was just because your blouse was unbuttoned." I told her.

"I guess," she concluded, giving a reluctant nod "after tonight..."

"What?"

"After tonight, we'll be good. But I want to spend one last night with you." Natalie elaborated.

I was as unhappy as she was that our illicit encounters would have to come to an end, but I knew it was for the best -- as long as we were living with our mother anyway -- both out of fear of being caught and respect for her.

That evening was much like the others before it. Natalie and I watched mind-numbing sitcoms on tv. She rested against me much of the time while Jason slept. My arm was wrapped around her waist and my hand rested on her stomach. Occasionally she would move and I used that opportunity to let my hand wander some, feeling her.

"Time to put Jason to bed. Come on." Natalie said later that evening.

I gave her a puzzled look.

"Come with me..." she insisted.

I turned the television off and locked the door then followed my sister upstairs. She took a drawer from her bureau and emptied it on the floor, then lined it with a small blanket. She placed changed Jason and fed him while I watched then placed him on the blanket in the drawer next to the bed. He was asleep almost instantly and she covered him with the same blanket she had been using since she moved home.

"Time for bed." she said, then began getting undressed.

I was turning to leave when she grabbed my arm and gave it a tug. She pulled my t-shirt off and tossed it aside, then ran her hands over my chest.