The Summer My Life Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get undressed." she ordered.

Feeling nervous I pulled my jeans off and placed them next to my t-shirt. By now Natalie was completely naked. My cock was making a large tent in my underwear as my eyes moved up and down her curvy body. She pulled me to her by the elastic waistband of my underwear and tugged them down. My cock sprang upwards once it was free and she giggled as she looked down at it.

"You've got a nice one!" she remarked.

I gave a bashful smile and sat down on the bed, my arms folded on my lap. Natalie knelt beside me and began running her hands over me. Then she slid off the bed and knelt in front of me. I felt almost dizzy with arousal when I felt her warm wet mouth on me. Her lips slid down the length of my cock as she squeezed the base with her hand. She sucked hard, working her mouth up and down. It was probably less than a minute later when I heard myself moan and Natalie stopped moving, holding me deep in her mouth.

"Come here." she said, getting up on the bed and lying down.

I slid over next to my sister on the bed. Her left knee was bent and her legs were parted. She placed my hand on her right tigh and drew up upwards. I hadnever touched a girl there before -- ever -- and was surprised by how wet my sister was. My movements were clumbsy as I felt her, pressing and rubbing. Soon I felt a finger slip inside and Natalie moaned.

"Keep doing that." she urged, her eyes closed as her hips moved.

For the next half hour or more I played with my sister -- working my fingers in and out of her and running my hands over her quivering body. Sometimes she would stop me and tell me where to touch her or how. Soon I felt my cock stiffen again. Natalie noticed and let out a delighted laugh. She reached down and troked me, making me completely hard again.

"This time you'll last longer." she said.

I didn't know what she meant but never asked. Natalie reached for her purse and took out a small square plastic packet and opened it.

"Here, put this on." she told me.

Natalie could see I was unsure of what to do, so she knelt beside me and slid the condom over my twitching cock then pulled me between her legs. Holding my cock in her hand she guided it towards her wet slit. I gasped and moaned as I felt myself slide in her. She was hot and squeezed my cock as it slid deeper.

"Like this..." she breathed, holding my hips and gently thrusting them.

That night Natalie and I never got any sleep. We knew it would be our only night together, at least as long as we were living with mom. By the time the sun was peeking over the horizon we were both thoroughly spent, and a little sore, but I felt as though I had lived a lifetime in those hours.

"We should get up and have a shower. Mom will be home in a while." Natalie said as she checked the time.

"Yeah." I groaned. All I wanted to do was sleep.

~ Epilogue ~

From that point on things changed between me and Natalie. We still had a warm and loving relationship, but it was always chaste and proper. Occasionally she would catch me looking at her and give me a smile, but I realized that things could never return to what they were. I was fine with that though. I knew that if she and I ever tried to recapture what we had that it would sully it and probably taint our relationship.

Natalie eventually met a really nice guy, Harry, and they got married. They now have three children, including Jason -- whom Harry legally adoped years ago. Watching Jason at their house one day while my wife and I visited made me realize just how fast time passes.

"So your mother tells me you have a girlfriend now, Jason," I teased "soon you'll be getting married I suppose.

Natalie turned from the sink where she was washing dishes and gave me a frown. "Don't rush things, Dave! He's only eighteen." she snapped.

I laughed. "So who is the girl?" I asked my nephew.

"Her name's Melanie," Jason replied "she says you used to date her mom years ago."

I thought for a moment and gave Jason a perplexed look. "Who's her mother?"

Natlie pulled the plug from the sink and the water drained from it with a loud gurgling sound. She dried her hands off and stood behind Jason grinning, her hand on his shoulder.

"Maybe you remember her, Dave," Natalie said, her eyes meeting mine "her mother's Jenny Winchester."