The Summer Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few days Drew was a good son dutifully spending time with his family. The Hayes family went into the tourist areas to meander in and out of trinket shops. They hung out at the beach, rented jet skis, played mini golf, bar-b-qued, and lounged around the village's communal pool. Although Drew enjoyed his time, he wished it was more exciting. This place would be perfect if he was forty or fifty years old, but he's not. The only excitement came from the window next door. And there was no shortage of entertainment. It seemed that the blonde woman was always naked in her room and there was a different man in her room on what seemed like every other night. Best yet, she fucked like a porn star.

One night the lights came on and like Pavlov's dog, Drew jumped from his bed to look out his window. An older man, a fit silver fox, entered her bedroom to sit on the edge of her bed. The blonde stood before him and did a sexy strip tease for him, unzipping her tight red dress to let it fall to her heels. She stepped out of it before reaching behind her to unhook her bra. She took it off and dropped it on the floor, leaving her clad only in a skimpy white thong. The guy gazed at her before grabbing her to pull her face down over his lap. Her naked ass was totally exposed to him. He rubbed her cheeks with his hand before bending down to bite it. She arched her back to playfully yowl as she half-heartedly slapped at his face behind her. His teeth finally released her flesh. Then he slapped her behind. It jiggled so sexily. He slapped her cheeks again and again. Drew became harder with each smack of his hand.

What is she; a whore or some sex starved nymphomaniac? Is that her sugar daddy who owns the house? The guy finally let go of her for her to slide off with a flushed red bottom. He stood up to take off his pants as she crawled on top of the bed to prop herself up against the headboard. Her tits sat beautifully upon her athletic body as she played with a lock of hair watching him undress. She spread her legs when the naked man crawled to join her on the bed. He rested between her legs, kissing her as she raised her knees to clasp his hips. He put himself inside her and began to fuck her. Drew left the window for his bed. He squirted some lotion in his hands and jacked himself off thinking about fucking the woman next door.

Two days later, the family was unloading groceries from their SUV when the blonde next door pulled up and parked. She got out of her Range Rover in tight white jeans and a pink t-shirt. She smiled, waved and said, 'hi.'

Drew was tongue tied. It was the first time he'd seen her with clothes on. His dad tried not to look too long to avoid the wrath of Mrs. Hayes. Even Mac stared at her boobs that seemed to defy gravity. Lanie kept on walking to the door leaving Drew's mom to reply 'hello' for the family. The blonde didn't miss a step going to her door. She unlocked it and walked inside with her bag of take-out food. Later that night, after Drew's mom and dad finished a bottle of wine, most of the family went to bed early. Lanie went to her bedroom to complain to her friends how lame her vacation was while Mac found an R rated movie to watch downstairs. Drew was restless. He hadn't called Candace. If she's interested, she'll call. The lights were out in the neighbor's second floor window. He had three more joints. Maybe he can sneak out and smoke one. He put on some shorts and a sweatshirt, crept downstairs to rummage for the grill's lighter in the kitchen drawer, snuck past his sleeping brother and out the front door. He walked around to the side of the blonde neighbor's house and into the thicket of pines where there wasn't another house in sight. He sat on a boulder, lit up the joint and deeply inhaled the berry tasting smoke before exhaling. After the third toke, he was feeling really good and relaxed. He looked up to see some stars poking through tree boughs.

"Hey," called out a woman's voice.

He jumped with a start and turned to see the blonde standing ten feet away. She was dressed in shorts and a sweatshirt as well.

"Hey," he said, stubbing the joint out on a boulder and stomping at the embers dropping onto the dry pine needles.

"I thought I smelled skunk," she said.

"Sorry," he said. "I won't do it again."

"I'm not going to narc you. Got any more?"

"A little."

"Why don't you come inside and finish that with me? You know there are bears out here."

"What? Shit. Okay."

He stepped inside her neat home. It was modern and sleek and not at all decorated like a mountain home. Although it was summer, she had racks of ski equipment mounted on the walls.

"What's your name?" she asked, closing the door behind her.

"Drew."

"Tracy. Nice to meet you," she said, sticking out her hand to shake hers.

They both had a seat on her couch. He readied the joint by straightening the stubbed part. She reached over to a smaller side table to fetch an ashtray to set it on the coffee table before them.

"You up here for the summer?" he asked, lighting up the joint.

He toked from it as she answered, "No. I live here year round. I work at Sky Ranch Ski Resort."

He handed the smoldering weed to her. She took it to expertly inhale before releasing a smooth exhale.

"What do you do in the summer?" he asked, taking back the joint.

She leaned forward and with a wry smile answered, "Anything I want."

He wondered what that meant as he handed the joint back to her. He watched her she placed it between her pale pink lips and inhaled. Is she an escort? Does she have a sugar daddy? There's no way she could afford a place like this on just a ski bunny's winter salary. She stubbed out the small remnant of the joint.

She asked, "How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

She smiled, amused at his youth. She seemed totally relaxed with a silly smile on her face.

"You got a girlfriend?" she purred.

"No."

She looked at him and he gazed into her hazel eyes. His breath hitched in his throat when she scooted closer to him on the couch.

He said, "I have a confession to make."

"What?"

"I can see your bedroom from mine."

"What have you seen?"

"A lot."

"You like it?"

"Yeah," he answered breathlessly.

"I tend to be an exhibitionist. Apparently, my mom couldn't keep clothes on me when I was toddler."

"You haven't changed much."

Her lovely face gravitated towards his and she placed the lightest of kisses on his lips. He closed his eyes wondering if this was really happening. She wasn't a virgin; she was a woman. She wouldn't leave him would blue balls, would she?

Their kisses became hot and heavy. Her hand drifted down to his crotch. Her fingers felt like electricity on his dick and it began to expand. She took great pleasure making him hard. He continued to lean forward, pressing her back against the couch as they kissed until he was covering her. She gripped him with her knees to grind her crotch against his. He was so aroused, he thought he'd jizz his pants. He disengaged to quickly sit up.

"What?" she asked.

He gruffly said, "I want to fuck you so badly."

Leaned back against throw pillows, she reached down to tug her elastic band shorts down to reveal her pussy which had a downy strip of dark blonde pubes. She lifted her legs up into the air to peel off the shorts and flung them away. She lowered her legs and opened her knees as she gazed up at him waiting. His eyes remained glued upon the inner pink and clit of her spread pussy lips before he looked up into her face and the sweet smile upon it. He quickly stood and unbuttoned his shorts, dropping them to the ground before he stepped out of them before pouncing upon her. Trapped between his arms, she giggled before he laid a passionate kiss on her lips. Tingles rippled through his body as his tongue moved against hers. It felt as though she were trying to suck the life from him. His hands went up her sweatshirt to feel her soft mounds of breasts and their stiff nubby nipples as his dick rubbed within the slickness of her open pussy. Her hand traveled down his torso and pubes to grab his fleshy shaft. Hard and ready, she guided it into her pussy lips, placing the tip in her silky slick warmth. She let go and he pushed into her tightness, easing it in until it was firmly within her. She writhed beneath him. He began to fuck her. She wasn't as tight and dry as his virginal prom date, Chloe. She was gushy wet and her muscles contracted around him like a milking snake. It was nothing short of fantastic.

She purred, "Oh, yeah, baby. Yeah."

He picked up his pace as she urged him on, matching his pace. The couch scraped against the hardwood floor as he rammed into her and she wrapped her legs around his ass to ride him with enthusiasm. It felt like nothing he'd ever felt before.

"Oh," he muttered, edging closer to a climax. He tried to stop it but it burst like water from a leaky dam. "Oh, oh. Shit."

He groaned and grimaced and with his dick deep inside her, he came. He shuddered as cum pumped into her tight warm pussy. She lovingly hugged him and he buried his face in her hair as shock waves rippled from his loins. When they finally ceased, he finally withdrew. Cum oozed from her onto her couch as he sandwiched himself between her and the couch. She cuddled up to his chest.

He muttered, "Sorry I came so quick."

"It's okay, baby. I had fun."

She kissed him. He still felt somewhat embarrassed and when he was cooled off enough, he got up and pulled on his shorts.

"Thanks for getting me high," she said.

"Yeah. No problem. I better get going before they find me gone."

He headed for the door.

"Bye," she said.

"Bye."

He left her house for the short walk home and crept upstairs without anyone noticing. He undressed and fell into the bed still smelling of her. He hoped to never face her again. Drew spent the next day hanging out with his family. They stayed close to the home as thunder clouds had rolled in at noon and it threatened to rain but didn't. Being the second to last night of their vacation, as per tradition, Mr. Hayes took the family out for a nice dinner at Napoli's. It was long after dark when they returned home. His parents retired to bedroom early with a bottle of wine. Lanie went to her room to text chat with her friends. Drew sat on the couch with Mac watching TV until his brother fell asleep around midnight. It was then that Drew went upstairs to his room. A yearning drew him to the window. There she was, sitting on a chair on her balcony enjoying a drink. He turned on his bedside lamp. She looked up to see his silhouette. She stood to face him. Then she turned to step inside her bedroom. She closed the sliding glass door before pulling off her sweatshirt. She gazed his way as she hooked her thumbs in her tights to pull them down. She stepped out them and stood there naked staring his way. He wondered what was going on in her head as they gazed at each other across the thirty feet between them. He knew what he had to do. He turned out his light before creeping from his room and out the front door.

The air was heavy with the scent of pine and the smell of rain from fast moving heavy clouds filled the air. Raindrops started to fall, splattering on him and brittle pine needles around him. A flash of cloud lightning devoid of thunder lit the grey cloud sky as Drew softly knocked on Tracy's door. There was no answer. He turned the door knob to find her door unlocked. He entered her house, closed the door behind him to look around the empty family room.

He called out, "Tracy?"

She came down the stairs completely nude and walked into his waiting arms. A soft patter became a drumming downpour on the roof.

She looked up at him and said, "Hey? You know what I always wanted to do?"

"What?"

"I've always wanted to run naked in the rain. Let's do it," she said, grabbing his sweatshirt to pull over his head.

She tossed aside his sweatshirt as he unbuttoned his jeans, slipped off his shoes and pulled his jeans from his body. He stood naked and vulnerable before her. She looked him up and down before smiling.

"Come on," she said, taking his hand.

She pulled him towards the front door and opened it. She ran outside into the downpour of tepid rain, twirling in it before turning to wait for him.

"Come on," she said, before running up the incline towards the village commons.

He stepped out, making sure the door was unlocked before closing it behind him to follow a few feet behind her. They ran barefoot up the asphalt lane, laughing as ran splattered over them. His dick flopped free in the air. It was exhilarating. He felt free. He watched her ass jiggle as she sprinted before him. She looked like an unreal creature, with her pale hair now plastered to her head and lithe body of pale skin lit by the occasional flash of cloud lightning. A set of headlights moving up through the tree lined lane got their attention and the two ducked behind a house to press their bodies against the pale weathered wall. They giggled as they watched the car slowly drive by. Then the night was theirs again. He grabbed her and pulled her slippery body to his. She was trembling from the wet and cold. Looking into her eyes, he kissed her. Her body molded to his as she threw her arms around his shoulders to press her tits to his chest. His dick began to harden against her warm crotch. Her clammy skin rubbed against his as the gentle cold rain poured over their bodies.

They pulled apart from their kiss to neck. She shivered in his arms.

"We better get back and warm you up," he said.

She nodded in agreement. The two peeked around the corner before sprinting downhill to her house. They entered her house laughing and went upstairs to warm up in a hot shower together before toweling each off other. They jumped into her bed.

"That was so awesome," she said, snuggling up to his chest.

He turned to kiss her soft lips. It ignited a passion between them. Their bodies rubbed against each other as they exchanged long, languid kisses until he was on top of her and exploring her body with his mouth. He took his time sucking her rose nipple topped tits. She wriggled from the sensations of his eager mouth kissing her tender skin. Then she broke away from him. He was worried that he'd displeased her but she reached into her nightstand drawer, fished out a vibrator and turned it on.

"Pleasure me," she said.

He took it and moved under the sheets where he nuzzled his chin between her spreading thighs. The vibrator buzzed in his hand as he dug his tongue into her pussy lips to lick her clit. Then he pressed the vibrator to her clit, rubbing it back and forth over her pink nub. When she moaned, he removed it from her to lick the jerking little nub. He slowly shoved the vibrator into her juicy resistant hole. The inner part of her creamy thighs rubbed against him as he sucked her now fat clit. The taste of her, her scent; it was all intoxicating to him and he felt as though he were in heaven trapped within her thighs under the sheets.

Her hands reached down and fished out his head. He popped his head from beneath the covers to look into her drowsy hazel eyes.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass," she crooned.

Drew never had anal sex. He was eager to try. She turned over as he whipped the sheet from off their bodies. She reached for her nightstand drawer once more to pull out a bottle of oil. He positioned himself behind her and pried open her cheeks to squirt some oil on her puckered pink hole. He spread it around with his finger, playing with it, before easing his oiled finger into her asshole. His dick became even harder as her ass swallowed his finger. He couldn't wait. He squirted oil into his hand, rubbed it around his hard-on and positioned his oily dick's head into her tight butthole. Steadying himself over backside, he eased it in. With her head buried into her arms crossed on the pillow, she let out deep sweet groans as he inched it into her tight hole.

His thighs rubbed against the back of hers as his cock glided in and out of her slick tightness while the vibrator buzzed on the mattress under her thighs. She reached underneath herself. At first he thought she was trying to fondle herself, but she grabbed the vibrator and forced it inside her semi-closed pussy. He remained balls deep as she maneuvered it in far enough that it didn't fall out. His eyes closed as he took in the sensation of vibrations quivering through the thin separation of skin under his dick. He'd never felt anything like this in his life.

And when she was panting and begging him to fuck her, he started to fuck her again.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, Drew."

The way she said his name spurred him on. He picked up the pace. The vibrator wiggled out.

"Oh, oh yes," she cried. "God, I love your cock. Fuck."

He face was buried in her neck and hair as he pumped her asshole.

"Harder," she said. "Yes. Yes! Ohhhh."

He felt her body tremble beneath him.

"Oh, God, yes!" she cried as her orgasm wracked her body.

Her cries sent him over the edge.

"Oh, shit," he said delving balls deep inside her as he came.

It kept pumping out. He looked down to see the white mess seep out between them. He kept his dick deep inside her ass until his cock ceased jerking. Half hard, he took it out with a slurpy pop as he flopped over onto his back. She pulled herself over to him to lay her head on his chest. He threw his arm around her, hugging her close to smell her damp hair.

He said, "We leave the day after tomorrow."

She nuzzled into him. "So soon?"

"Yeah. We only stay three weeks."

"I'll miss you."

"You too."

"If I don't see you before you leave, have a good life."

"Take my number. Give me yours."

"No," she sighed. "No. Let's leave it this way."

He felt dejected but deep down knew she was right.

She hugged him closer, kissed his chest and said, "You'll meet all kinds of girls in college. You won't have any problems there, with your cute face and that cock of yours."

Her words made him feel better but still, he'd fallen in love with her.

She sweetly said, "Thanks for running in the rain with me."

"Anytime."

When he reentered his home and closed the door to his room, the cold grey light of morning filled thickets of tall pines. He crawled into bed wondering if he'd see Tracy one more time before leaving but he had a feeling he wouldn't. His mom and dad would insist on a family night. They would have a restless sleep as their minds would be preoccupied with packing and travel details. Besides, Tracy may be entertaining a gentleman tonight. When evening came, he retired early to his room. He waited for her light to come on. His eyes wouldn't close for fear he would miss it but her room remained dark throughout the night. It was mid-morning when Drew climbed into the SUV and shut the door behind him. They drove past her house where her Range Rover was no longer parked. He sighed and wondered if he'd be this fortunate again.

The next summer, when Drew returned home, he drove up to Lake Tahoe to meet his family. His heart fell when he saw a 'For Sale' sign in front of Tracy's house. Lanie was in the room across from hers so he bunked with Mac. Once, when the family was occupied, he managed to sneak away and peek into her windows to see the place was devoid of furniture. He felt an ache in his heart. Maybe she got married. Maybe she broke up with her sugar daddy and he kicked her out of the house. It was then that he came to terms that Tracy was a fleeting summer fling which will never happen again. The memories of her cute face, her body, running naked in the rain and fucking like rabbits will sustain him when he's old and grey. He became content in the knowledge that he was one of a lucky few to have lain with a summer nymph.

12