The Summer of 1969 Pt. 02

Story Info
A wedding, a move, a family.
12.4k words
4.85
21.8k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,969 Followers

My apologies for taking a bit longer than usual with the second chapter. I left my laptop at home while I traveled to be a part of grand children's graduations. I didn't proof read this chapter quite as much as I normally do, hopefully there aren't too many glaring mistakes.

*****

He said nothing as he scooped me up effortlessly, my legs dangling at the knee over his muscled arm, arms wrapped around him with my face snuggled into the crook of his neck. When he stood me, he gently put my arms at my side and then tut-tutted me when I raised them to unbutton my dress. He informed me he'd be unwrapping his present without help. Sitting on the bed he finished opening the dress, the last button being just below crotch level. I was shaking as he slowly moved it off my shoulders and let it drop to a puddle around my feet, I wasn't shaking from fear, it was from excitement.

Orin sensed my trepidation and held me tight to his body, his face turned sideways between my breasts. He held me at arm's length staring at me, I wanted to be embarrassed but suddenly felt desired and of interest to this hunk of a man slowly dis-robing me. He kissed my breasts through the sheer bra, commenting on a perfect choice of color, telling me it contrasted with my skin in a delicious way. His lips enveloped one nipple then the other through the bra, pushing my bra up before unclasping and discarding the constraining item of clothing he lightly nipped each as he uncovered them.

Standing before him clad only in the sheer yellow panties, hose and a garter belt he leaned forward and kissed my mound. Having never experienced such a thing before it sent tremors through my body, I could hear little whimpers and subdued squeals, finally realizing those sounds were coming from me. He cupped my sex over the panties, pushing my legs open enough to usher a finger between my legs, tracing along my vulva which were swollen and engorged with blood. I was having difficulty breathing when his next action caused my breath to cease entirely.

Moving his hands to my hips he slipped his fingers into the elastic of my panties, knowing he was going to slide them down I automatically opened my legs a bit more to accommodate that. He lowered my panties ever so slowly, stopping to kiss along the panty line, above my bush and then in my bush, kissing on top of my clit hood before lowering them to my ankles, balancing myself on his shoulder as I stepped out of them. He picked them up, smelled them and grinned, he looked like a bull does when a cow is in heat and knows he's going to breed it.

Standing nearly naked in front of him he stood, telling me to leave the belt and stockings on, but to remove the heels, they'd be in the way. Kissing and fondling he stood as he spun me, pushing down on my shoulders until my butt hit the mattress. I instinctivley began undressing him, first his shirt, standing to slide it off while stopping to run my fingers through his chest hair, kissing both bullet scars as I removed his shirt. My God he was strong, not grossly huge and bulky, but solid in every way, each muscle defining its proper place.

Sitting on the bed I reached for his belt, unbuckling it as I reservedly unsnapped his jeans. I wanted to, at the same time I was unsure what was waiting for me, no way to know except to do it. I unzipped them, hooked my fingers in the belt loop on each side and slid them down, patting his butt to open his legs enough to remove them. He stepped out and stood in just his briefs, pushed tight and revealing a long fat piece of meat. Long and fat to me, I'd never seen one up close and personal before. As I lay sobbing in bed last night, I had contemplated whether he would be too big for me, then quickly disregarded that thought. There are hundreds of millions of women worldwide being screwed every day, and they aren't any different than I am.

My mouth was dry, I nearly couldn't breathe as I took hold of the waistband and began to slide them down, as they lowered, I could see the first part of his cock pointing upward. The top looked like a combination between deep red and purple and seemed to throb as I drew his underwear down to see a live male erection for the first time in my life. It looked thick and hard, arched toward his stomach, I was curious to touch it but afraid at the same time. As his underwear hit the floor he stepped out of them, his dick swaying back and forth with his movements.

I looked in his eyes, "Orin, how big you are?"

"I'm average, which is six inches or so, but I'm a little thicker than a lot of guys."

"Why does the top look so purple and swollen?"

"You excite me so much that the blood flow to my dick has increased, making the head look so dark."

"I saw a guy peeing in school once but his didn't look like yours."

"He probably wasn't circumcised so you wouldn't have seen the head. Are you still okay Addie? You look frightened."

I nodded and lay back on the bed, he turned me so I was laying lengthwise as he laid next to me. He was kissing and fondling me, my nipples were hard they ached as he lightly rolled and softly tugged on them, I tensed slightly when his hand lowered to my abdomen. He kissed me very tenderly as his fingers lightly danced through the pubic hair on their way to my wet playground. His finger slid across my vulva, barely touching me, almost in a tickling fashion, as his finger pressed softly into the folds his tongue entered my mouth. I raised my hips and sucked in my breath as I let his tongue explore my mouth. Withdrawing his finger and hand from my very wet pussy he softly brushed my cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Addie, I'm going to make love to your body, not only your vagina, I want you to relax and let me make you feel good. I won't hurt you, if you're unsure or uncomfortable you tell me, and I'll stop. I'm going to use my lips, my fingers, my tongue and my dick. Put your head back and close your eyes."

He kissed my lips, my neck, nuzzled my ears, kissed across my chest stopping to suck on each nipple, lightly nipping them with his teeth which made me jump but not in a bad way. That long moustache exciting my skin as he trailed his kisses along my body. With my nipples hard and the flesh sufficiently mauled by his lips he began kissing down my body, where I wasn't sure I wanted his mouth. As he kissed through my bush, he kissed the top of my pussy and then began moving between my legs. I tried to take hold of his head, at which time he delicately moved my hands alongside my body as I felt the warmth of his breath on my vulva.

I could smell my arousal and was sure it would be off putting to him, to my utter surprise he smelled deeply, then declaring I had a wonderfully sweet smelling pussy. When his tongue touched the labia I squealed and jerked my hips upward, it was as if my body was ruling against my mind every step of the way. Moving forward a little he settled in, his mouth enveloped me as his tongue swiped straight up my slit. My hands were wrapped tightly around his wrists which were now under my butt and alongside my hips, I felt that if I let go, I might fall off the mountain I was perched on.

He continued parting the labia with his tongue as I writhed and whimpered while he ministered to my grateful pussy, pushing my hips to meet his mouth, moaning from deep within. As his tongue flicked across my clit, I felt my thighs close on his head and my tummy tightened. He continued to lick and suck softly on my love button, causing me to have the first orgasm which immediately induced another. I was pushed up into his face, my body shook, I couldn't seem to catch my breath, I was making soft sounds I didn't know existed within. I felt like there was a buzzing tingling sensation all the way to my fingers and curled toes. My areolas were scrunched up and the nipples were so hard they hurt.

As I came down from my mountain top perch, I looked down to see Orin's head laying on the top of my stocking, looking at my formerly unseen labia as it pulsed in and out. I reached down to pull him up, kissing him the instant he was close enough, realizing I was kissing my love juices, surprised that I didn't mind tasting and smelling my arousal. His hands were softly working my tit flesh and tweaking my nipples, keeping them hard.

"Orin. I don't know how to do the same for you."

"Don't be concerned with that Addie, I want to make love to you, I want you to know how much I desire you. Open your legs, I'll go slow until your hymen breaks, I'll be as gentle as I can."

"I don't have one, doc says I broke it years ago. But I've never had anything inside me before, I want you inside me but I'm scared Orin."

He kissed me softly than explained how he would press forward into me, that I'd feel the sensation of pressure as the lips resisted at first and when he was inside, he'd give me time to adjust. I felt the tip touch my labia, he moved it up and down a few times to coat it with my dripping juices, then placed it at the entrance to my vagina and pushed. I didn't think it was going to fit when suddenly I felt my vagina open slightly. As he pushed forward, I pushed against him, as the head popped through, I yelled *ORIN*.

He stayed in place kissing my cheeks and lips, shushing me and telling me to relax, the hardest part was over. He pushed in an inch or so then withdrew, doing the same again and again going deeper with each stroke. I had no pain to speak of, what I felt was discomfort from being stretched and filled in a way I'd never been before. I could feel the wide head moving along my vaginal walls, stretching, tantalizing, waking up nerve endings I never knew I had. My vagina hugging the rest of his shaft as the head moved forward, it was beginning to feel good.

When I felt his balls touch beneath my pussy I smiled at him, I had taken everything Orin had, he leaned down, kissed the tip of my nose and began a gentle seesaw motion in and out of my bubbling fountain of lust. I couldn't get over how wet I was, I could feel liquid running down the perineum toward my anus, his rigid cock stretching my hole, my labia tight around his pole securing him to my body. He was raised up on his hands when I happened to look to the left, stopping my gaze instantly. In the mirror I watched as our bodies merged, his light skin joined with my darker skin, it was then I knew the meaning of Adam knew Eve, which I had learned in Sunday School but never understood. We were one, joined together, the two becoming one flesh.

When he looked at me, he followed my eyes to the mirror, smiling as we watched ourselves making love. It was about this time I began moving my hips into his downward stroke, I didn't know that I was to do such a thing, but my body did. I could feel tingling sensations that had begun inside me begin to radiate throughout my body, rapidly heading for the center of my body. I raised into Orin without dropping, my breathing had stopped, I was moaning and had my hands clenched in his chest hair. My hips were bucking wildly, completely out of my control.

Orin asked where I wanted his cum. "In me, in my pussy Orin, cum in my pussy."

My subconscious was screaming, *who the hell is this woman saying pussy and cum, much less cum in my pussy*. I could feel him begin to swell, every vein on his dick seemed to get larger and more pronounced as he arched his back pushing into me with all his force. I had admired how muscular his ass was when I undressed him, I was now imagining those taut muscles driving his hard rod into the quivering mass of satisfied flesh called my vagina.

I could feel his cock twitch and then the first shot of semen hit my cervix, followed by three more heavy ones before he was only twitching and jerking. With each spurt he would withdraw and thrust into me, as though he were trying to drive it deeper than our bodies would allow. His face was contorted, looking almost painful, but with pleasure showing as well. He didn't make a lot of noise, mostly grunting and hissing through his teeth as he fought for the next breath. He slowly lowered himself onto me, resting on his elbows, kissing my neck, my lips, anywhere he could reach.

"Are you alright baby? I didn't hurt you did I? It was so good I kinda got carried away. Addie, you're a fast learner, you did wonderfully for a first time."

"I'm fine. Did you just call me baby? No one has ever called me baby will you call me that when we make love? I want to be your special baby. Boy you sure had a lot of sperm I didn't think it was going to stop."

"If you think I had a lot, look in the mirror. See that white ring coating the base of my cock? That's your cum coated around my dick, I could feel your juice on my balls, I think we both had a bunch of it stored waiting for each other."

I loved the feeling of his body on mine, but he was getting heavy as I pushed on his chest. He got on his knees, picked me up, sat me on the potty and told me to try and get some of the cum out of me or I'd be dripping all day. He left and came back with fresh panties as he handed me a warm washcloth. When I had cleaned, I removed my stockings and belt, sliding panties on. He washed himself, walking into the bedroom where I was lying he pulled the covers up over me and told me to rest, he'd go clean the barn and feed cattle, if I wasn't up when he returned, he'd wake me.

I felt strong fingers going through my hair along with someone whispering Addie, wake up baby. I opened my eyes to the most wonderful sight, Orin and his big toothy smile. He offered to help me dress, I knew that I would end up undressed and under him if I agreed, taking a rain check for after supper. He laughed and swatted my ass as he walked away, I told him I'd start lunch in a few. He informed me it was on the table so I should get a move on.

In the afternoon we ran fence line for the north pasture, replacing a few rotted posts and re-stretching wire where it had sagged. I was tender between my legs, Orin had me sit on the tractor or the wagon as I watched. At one point I had grabbed the post hole digger, he quickly took it away from me and lifted my little ass onto the wagon.

"You sit right there baby. If you wear yourself out now, I won't get any pussy tonight, and that aint happ'nin, you woke a giant this morning."

He also did the lion's share of the milking, I washed a few and dipped a few, but not much else, this guy was serious about his poontang, and I was all too willing to supply him with as much as I could endure. Following supper and play time dishes, I say playtime because neither of us could keep our hands at home, we got naked and showered together. He had brought extra clothes and his toiletries to the house, we planned to move his stuff over the next few days.

He spent extra time washing my breasts and between my legs, being very careful that he was gentle. After drying each other he carried me to the bed and once again brought me to a thunderous orgasm with his tongue. I wanted to know how to give him a blowjob, he let me put the head in my mouth, I quickly realized how fast it filled that space and how stretched my jaw muscles seemed to be. I tried sucking and bobbing my head a few times, Orin lifted my head off his tool telling me we'd practice a little each time we made love and that it wouldn't take long for me to learn.

Tonight though, tonight he wanted me on top, my nether region was still sore and slightly swollen. He told me I could control the depth and speed by being on top. As I straddled him, I reached between us placing him at my entrance, then allowing gravity to lower myself onto his dick, I was extremely wet and hit bottom within three strokes. He groaned when my ass hit his pelvis, I smiled, proud of myself for taking it all right away. As my rhythm steadied, I was grinding back and forth as much as I was raising up and down. Those sensations of climax began pouring through my body as I tensed, my tummy quivering, my vaginal muscles grasping his dick tightly and a loud deep moan emitting from my lips.

As I slunk forward, he pushed me straight, reminding me there were more orgasms to come, don't stop now. I was bouncing and thrashing about as the second climax hit, then a third, I was worn out. He lifted me off laying me on my tummy, as I was protesting, he was going behind me, when he lifted my hips, I wasn't sure what was next, that is until I felt the head against my slit. I pushed back the same time he pushed in and we were pelvis to ass in two strokes. He rubbed my ass and asked if I was okay, was it too much.

I whispered, "Oh God no, it feels wonderful Orin, I'm going to like this position."

"Baby, I'm going to go faster and harder, if it gets too much pat my thigh and I'll stop."

He began to piston in and out of me at a steady pace, as I groaned and moaned he quickened the pace and the strength of each thrust. In no time I was pushing back into him, my ass slapping against his skin, again and again, causing little squeaks and muted squeals between gasping breaths. I could feel it happening again.

"Orin. Orin, I'm gonna cum. Can you cum with me? Fill my pussy Orin, please."

He didn't disappoint, somehow, we managed to cum within seconds of the other. Our bodies shaking, this time he was much louder, bellowing like a cow stuck in the mud before he collapsed onto my back, then straightening and fell sideways next to me. My chest was on the bed, tits mashed into the mattress, my ass still high in the air, hips rolling back and forth slightly, it felt like my pussy lips were opening and closing, seeking that delicious cock once more. I felt a dollop of sperm run out and drop on the bed. Before I could get up Orin had me in his arms carrying me to the toilet.

Once cleaned we snuggled tight under the covers, falling asleep right away. The first few mornings milking didn't get started on time, one of those mornings I woke to him slowly fucking me in my sleep, it was slow and gentle, neither of us hurrying, taking our time trying to cum together again. The next day I was determined to suck his cock and almost did before my jaws hurt so much I was ready to cry. Orin pulled me off, licked my pussy enough to make me wet and then buried his cock deep within my vagina, we came within minutes.

Cows are creatures of habit, they were used to us milking by 5:30 at the very latest, production dropped off because of our morning trysts, forcing us to begin our morning romps earlier or saving them for after breakfast. Of course, we still maintained our nightly nooky as well, unless we were worn out from the day's work activities. Once the fall harvest was complete and we were past turkey day the daily grind of farm life leveled off and slowed down.

Clarence and Mary had planned to winter in Texas, unfortunately his health wouldn't allow it. She and I spent a lot of time after my deflowering talking about technique and new positions, she talked me into ordering some crotchless panties and a peek a boo bra with the nipples exposed. I thought Orin's cock was going to break off sitting on the couch across from my chair as I raised the dress exposing my bare slit through the crotchless panties. He literally crawled across the floor and pushed his head under my dress, opening my legs and licking me to a quivering mass of flesh.

I let him carry me to the bedroom where I sucked a little, promising the full job in the morning after breakfast, we'd practiced enough that I could now complete the job, to include swallowing his cum. He didn't want me to remove the panties or bra, he plowed into my folds through the panties as he sucked my nipples through the peek a boo bra. I'd never heard him be so loud when he came, nor had I ever felt him cum so hard and long before. It was literally running out of me.

I asked with a smile on my face, "Is it safe to say that choice of lingerie excited you?

R410a
R410a
2,969 Followers