The Summer of 2004 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This man is trained to size up men and break them down," I reasoned. "He had to be seeing everything, now." I was trembling. I grabbed my left knee to stop it from shaking. I looked back at my sneakers. "Once he puts it all together.....that I’m a faggot and I’m in love with him. What the fuck is he going to do?"

There was interminable silence--anxious, cock-hardening, ball-swelling silence. I broke it, finally. “So, if you were me, Robert, what would ya do? What am I supposed to do?”

“Look at me,” he commanded. My eyes returned to his with more fear and more lust, and no strength to conceal either. His gaze went from my left to my right eye and back again before resting on my right eye. In a voice so unlike the animal I’ve come to know, such a soothing, kind voice, these words were given me: “If I were you? If I were you, I’d ask myself what my heart wanted and just go and grab it. What is stopping you--fear? Fear is to be laughed at.”

He paused for a few moments, as I pondered his cryptic words and our eyes stayed glued to each other in cock-teasing mystery. "What exactly was happening? What precisely is he saying? What was he getting from my eyes? I wasn’t concealing anything. My dick was pulsating with excitement. I didn’t cover my hard-on with my hand." Fear, lots of fear.

“Take what opportunity life presents you.” He paused, then seriously ordered me without emotion, “Look down Michael.” He called me Michael! Not even “Mike.” Only my family refers to me as Michael. I felt encouraged.

"But he wants me to look down? What is there to see but his....WHAT is he asking of me?" I was so terrified and rock hard at the thought of it. "And why is he looking at me for so long? Is he looking at me because he is copying my staring at him? Is it pity? Is he just studying me, like a military man doing reconnaissance? He’s no idiot. I know that for whatever reason for the staring, he is seeing my soul!"

I felt so exposed and embarrassed. But I wanted to reveal my soul to him, too. I felt some trust from his eyes. I did as he said. I took a deep breath and my eyes went down. My eyes went down and I was scared.

My sight landed on his jeans, wrapped so nicely around his built thighs. I followed the smooth denim border between his legs up to his lap.

"Oh my God, his prick is BULGING! He wanted me to look down at his swelling meat. I never saw his delicious mound hard." I audibly gasped. I looked back up in his eyes with panic, the fear of someone who's let go of a bridge and knows there's no turning back.

My adam’s apple gulped in involuntary spasms. We continued looking into each other’s eyes for about a half minute of exhilaration and danger. Robert seemed stoic. I was shaking with fear. I felt Robert’s hand on my shoulder gently lift off and land tenderly on the back of my head, pressing my hair down.

It was the most fulfilling, sexually-charged, and life-changing moment of my entire life. This handsome, kind, brute stud, Lt. Colonel Robert Andrews, U.S. Marine Corps--brought me down.

****************TO BE CONTINUED*****************

12