The Summer of 2004 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued his invasion. His thrusts were brutal now. He pounded my ass so hard that if I didn't have the pillow to block my head from the headboard, I would have had a concussion. This man OWNED my ass. I wanted it, too. He was right. I loved it. I fucking LOVED having this stud take charge of me. I even loved the brutality.

I felt his manly stern hands grab hold of my legs very tightly and twist me over onto my back in one movement. His cock was still burrowed within and I loved the sensation of it twisting within me.

My legs were in the air, me feet were on his broad shoulders as his mammoth meat pounded my ass. "Tell me you like this, Mike. Tell me you ain't mad at me, that I was right. You do want your daddy to fuck you. You do want me to fuck you. And that you LOVED it that I got rough with you."

My almost shouting words came out in spurts, between hyperventilations of excitement and sexual frenzy: "Fuck yeah, I love it. I fucking love it. Fuck me. Yes, you're right, I have thought a lot 'bout my dad's cock. Oh yeah, fuck me. I've jerked off thinking about me sucking his thick, long cock. When I saw you for the first time, my cock became purple with excitement because you reminded me of my dad. Oh yeah, KEEP FUCKING ME, ROBERT. I WANT YOUR COCK BECAUSE I WANT MY DADS!!!!!!!!!!!

"You love this don't you!"

"Yes, I WANT YOUR ASSHOLE! I WANNA EAT YOUR ASSHOLE and taste the salt and sweat from inside your hole. I want you to cum in me, fuck me, fuck the living shit outta me! I want you to straddle my chest and neck and face with your raw, naked crotch. I want to live inside your ass!"

Robert's pounding became more severe and rapid. My body was being attacked by a great 8.0 Quake, an F-5 Tornado, a Hurricane Andrews, a devastating Tsunami. I felt jolted and was being convulsed as one in an electric chair. At one point, the rocking of the bed became so violent, it rammed the wall so roughly, that two of Robert's ships in bottles, resting on shelves above the oakwood bed, crashed onto the floor. The sound of the shattering glass did nothing to staunch the brutal assault upon me.

This was not the Robert who had playfully jogged and swam with me. This Robert in my ass was the rough, animal male who had fought Saddam's army back out of Kuwait. This was a soldier like none other. I was his prisoner, and only his. He owned everything about me. And, as beaten down as I was, I loved every moment of it. My insides must have been destroyed, but my cock surely didn't mind. His massive cock was so far in me I thougth it would come up my throat.

"You love it, dontcha, Mike. Who's your daddy!"

"YOU are."

"Who's the man?"

"YOU are."

"Who has the baddest cock, the best body and the manliest overall being?"

"YOU, YOU, YOU," I whispered as his pounding of me brought me to delirium.

"You like me, eh Mike?"

"Yeah."

"Whaddya like?"

"Your cock.

"What else?"

"Your ass."

"Yeah, you like serving my manhood, dontcha?"

"Yes."

"You like having your tongue up my ass, dontcha?"

"Yes, I do?"

"You're still a little ashamed of it, no?

"Yeah."

"Get over it, Mike. I'm fucking the shit outta you and you love it. Accept it! Accept that you want me to sit on your face. Accept that you want to suck my asshole. Son, it's time you learned to be a man!" You're my favorite son, Mike. I love you. I love you man."

"OH FUCKKKKKKKK!!!" My cock was in agony!

"I'm your daddy, now, Mike. Daddy's fucking you. Daddy's got his giant cock inside of his favorite son. I'm so proud of you Mike. You're a star pitcher on the field and a star at taking cock! Nobody could take cock like you, son. There is nothing wrong with cock, son. I'm proud of you for being gay."

"Oh shit, this is too much." Robert's trouncing of my ass was unrelenting.

"You love it! You wanted this since you were 12, admit it."

"Ahh, yes, I wanted to get fucked for a long time. I've thought of my dad fucking me and some others. Yes, I've lived for this for a long time. Ahh, yeah, fuck me, fuck me good!"

Robert leaned in and placed the side of his face against mine. He twisted my body onto my side. I felt his stubble and it reminded me of my dad. I was ashamed for a minute but I got so hard feeling his stubble and thinking of how many times my dad had hugged me as a boy and how much I loved it. I always admired my dad's manliness, his stubble and the supreme manhood his facial hair represented to me as a boy. Now Robert whispered in my ear as he pounded my ass: "Daddy loves you. I've wanted to do this to you for so long, son. I've waited for this day for a long, long time. Take my cock, Michael. There is nothing wrong with you, Mike. There is nothing wrong with you for being gay. You need to accept. I love you, Michael. I love you very much."

HOLY SHIT, I blew the most intense load of my life while I felt Robert's hot ejaculate explode up my ass. I was in SEXUAL ECSTACY. Our in sync orgasms could probably be heard across the rain pounded lake.

Robert lay upon me, panting, sweaty and seemingly as exhausted as I. My fantasy had come true. I had been fucked. I had been fucked hard and raw by the hottest fucking stud I'd ever looked at in my entire life--not counting my Dad, of course.

And when Robert's hot stream of seed exploded into my ass, he pierced my soul. It was more than the best sex of my life. It was much more. At that moment, I realized it was the greatest, watershed moment of my life. I was liberated. I was loved. I was free! At that sex soaked instant, I became a man.

12