The Summer of 2004 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCSTUD
NYCSTUD
126 Followers

I could see his little brother's bicycle through the small basement window. It was a purple K-mart bike, and I noticed his helmet was still attached to the handlebars. Did the storm fill it with water? Why am I even thinking about this?

I noticed the board games stacked in the corner, Monopoly, Life, Trouble, Stop Thief. How many times had we played these games for hours down here? I'm really liking the game we're playing now. Fuck yeah. The Jimi Hendrix poster and the Robert Plant pictures both caught my eye. The bong. No wonder Steve also liked hanging with Rich. Would he ever engage in gay sex? Had he already?

I continued surveying as I enjoyed his hard pumping action. This was The Manor, our home, our getaway and party place. I guess this is a perfect place to be fucked, certainly a perfect place to be fucked by Rich.

"Oh, you're killing me man, with your huge cock. I love it. I'm your bitch, fuck yeah!" I continued to pant and express how much I enjoyed being Rich's bitch. "Slam my hole, man. Ahhh, yeah...."

Rich's hair fell forward, looking even thicker than it was. He seemed to have a smirk on as he looked into my eyes. He was enjoying this. Need I really tell you that I was also? Then he did something that floored me. He reached down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then quickly lifted his head as if he were just testing the waters, not wanting to "be gay."

"It's alright, Rich. That felt good. What stays in The Manor...."

My words apparently resonated with him as he confidently returned to pressing his lips against mine. He ironically was pounding me very hard but his lips were gently kissing. I let my tongue slip between his lips and we gently French kissed as I continued feeling the exhilarating drilling of my ass.

"I'm about to cum up your chute, Mike" quietly left his lips. I was getting seriously turned on by the sound of his balls slapping into my ass and hitting part of my balls. This was almost as good as being fucked by Robert.

With a few more violent thrusts, and one exhausting-sounding groan, Rich loosed his juice into my ass and then a moment or two later pulled out. We both let out grunts of delight, pure sexual ecstasy.

"Dude," said Rich, panting and shining with sweat, "You really gotta keep this a secret, okay?"

"Deal, man." I got my clothes and we changed together as if we were teammates changing in the locker room. When we were completely dressed, Rich shook my hand. I thought that was cute.

Then we both noticed him in the doorway.

"Nice. You're BOTH faggots?" Derek stood there shaking his head.

There was a long pause before anyone spoke. I thought it was my obligation to speak. Finally I confronted Derek. "No," I said. "I'm the only gay dude here. Rich was just experimenting, like, what, 80% of men do at one time in their lives. So don't act all high and mighty, Derek. Yes, your suspicions have always been correct. I'm gay and I've always checked you out. Yeah, I've been attracted to you since 7th grade. So sue me. Big shit. I find you attractive. So what."

Rich seemed mortified and kept looking down at his feet as he shifted his weight from one leg to the other.

"So, what are you going to do, Derek, not be friends with us anymore? That's your choice. I'm gay and that's it. Rich is not gay."

"Yeah, well he certainly looked gay plowing you and cumming up your ass," he said. "He certainly looked gay when you were eating his balls and sucking his ass."

"How long were you watching?" I asked.

"What?"

"Well, we're both dressed now, and you just appeared right now. I'm just curious how long you watched us before you made yourself known? We've been going at each other for a long time. Clearly, you've been watching a long time. Could it be that maybe you liked what you saw? Did you jerk off while watching?"

"You want another fight, Mike?"

"No, I just want you to chill the fuck out. There's nothing wrong with me, there's nothing wrong with Rich, and there's nothing wrong with you, Derek."

"Me? Why me?"

"Look, I've checked out your shit since the 7th grade. You know that. I know that. But what you're not owning up to is that you knew it all along. I would say you even encouraged it."

"Encouraged it? Are you fucking delusional?"

"No, I'm not. You would see me looking right at your shit and I would look from your fly to your face and you wouldn't look horrified. Many times I detected excitement. And you checked my shit out many times, too. I think it was a game of, I don't know, somehow playing with your sexuality. Like you wouldn't actually do the gay scene explicitly but this was the way you'd safely express it, and probably beat your meat later at home."

"Fuck you, Mike."

"Look, I'm not saying it to condemn you. I know you're straight, but even the straightest dudes get curious. I think you were flattered by my checking you out. It made you feel more of a man—which in my eyes you were. So you encouraged it, or I'll say you didn't discourage it, because for some reason it made you feel cool and wanted. Well, you were wanted and I'm not being ashamed of it. You're still wanted."

Derek just looked at me with interest but didn't respond. I continued. "I'll always have a thing for you. I love you, Derek. I love you both. I want us to remain friends and not let this sexuality shit get in the way. Who gives a fuck about it? Let's be friends, man." My voice cracked and I think I was afraid I might cry. Keep it together, Mike, I thought. Keep it together.

I extended my hand to him. I was certain he was going to laugh, mock me, say Fuck You and leave. He walked around the room with his one hand on his back belt loop. He looked contemplatively at the mementos of the room, like I had done earlier. Was he reminiscing about his, about our, history in this room, with each other?

He then astonished me when he turned to face me and reached out and embraced me. I was absolutely shocked. It was a big hug, warm, and he didn't seem eager to let go.

"You aight, man. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry." He let me go but stood closely in front of me with his head held down, ashamed. "I did play you for a long time, Mike. I did play you. I noticed you were looking at me and it got me at first excited but seriously angry. I thought, "How dare you check me out, insinuating that I'd be in to that gay shit?" It got me mad because I was furious that you could have thought I'd have gay tendencies. I guess that's why I fucked you over at the lake. I feel like shit, man. I really do."

"It's alright, man." I countered.

"No, it's not. I was a total douche to you. I was mad at myself for being curious. But, yeah, I kinda got in to the idea of it, of you checking me out, too. Like I liked the power it made me feel. I admit I liked having that power over you because you were so much better at baseball and at school. I was jealous. And, yeah, I was curious. You're a good-looking dude."

Rich spoke up, "Well, I'm glad we can all come to an understanding here. Fuck, can you guys believe the experience we've had tonight?" He laughed a little incredulously.

"No, it's very strange, that's true," said Derek.

"I want you both to know that we've been friends forever and I hope we always stay that way," I told them.

"We'll always be friends, man," said Derek. He added to Rich, "You, too, dickbag."

Derek grabbed us both into a huddle with him and all three of us instinctively responded: "What happens in The Manor stays in The Manor!"

Derek added, "Okay, how we gonna make sure it stays here?"

Rich responded, "Whatdya mean?"

Derek answered, "Well, what incentive do I have for keeping my mouth shut?"

"You blackmailing us?" I asked.

"Of course not! What I mean is I need a personal incentive to keep my mouth shut and I think I know what would do it and what would seal our friendships, make amends, and close this night together for us."

"What do you have in mind?" I questioned.

Derek looked at me and Rich and back at Rich and then me again. "The question is," Derek said, "is what do YOU guys have in mind?"

Rich and I exchanged a puzzled look while Derek smirked and reached for his belt. He was unbuckling his dark blue Levi jeans and unzipping the fly before Rich and I registered what he meant. Eyes wide, Rich and I exchanged looks of "This can't be happening," when Derek's stunning nine inch cock approached us.

To Be Continued...

NYCSTUD
NYCSTUD
126 Followers
12