The Summer of 69'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers

"Yes. She seems to enjoy it, and I certainly do, yes!"

"Do you cum in her mouth?"

Now it was my turn to be surprised. And I sat there in silence for a moment unsure as how to respond to this one, but she let me off the hook when she went on without waiting for an answer.

"Some men don't like that, they think it's dirty or something, and even some women won't do it either for the same reasons. But I think that its something perfectly natural and wonderful, provided that the two people involved are open and honest about it with each other, but more importantly that they truly care about one another."

Once again, I felt she was talking more about herself than anything having to do with either Tracy or me.

"So with all this going on, the two of you have obviously gotten very excited haven't you?"

"Yes."

"And you've certainly thought about fucking too yes?"

"Ah...yes, a few times I guess," surprised at her use of that particular word.

"Only a few?"

"Lisa. I know that Tracy wants to remain a virgin until she's married. And I know that you want her to remain one as well, so yes, we've talked about it, and yes, we've considered doing it anyway. But the most important thing here, if that's your question, is no, we haven't and in all likelihood we won't do it either."

It was at that moment that I heard the phone ring and told her I had.

"Would you mind getting it?"

In a flash, I dashed out of the bathroom, somewhat relieved to be doing so, and gently closed the door behind me as I left.

Tracy was surprised when I answered.

"David?" She questioned.

"Your mom's in the shower" I answered truthfully enough. "Thought I'd better answer the phone, thought it might be you. Should I hang around and wait?"

I knew I must sound like I'd been running a mile or more, out of breath, still excited with my heart beating like wild drums. I half expected her to ask me what I'd been doing.

"I just wanted to call and say my replacement's on the way. It shouldn't be too much longer. You still want to wait for me? Or would you rather I call you when I do get home?"

"I'll wait," I said. But I wondered if that was the wisest decision I'd ever made. I heard the shower stop, knew that Lisa would be getting out of the shower, and that she'd possibly want to continue on with our little chat too. I still wasn't sure if I was comfortable with doing that or not. But there was that other side of me that had found all of this quite stimulating as well as wickedly exciting too.

I hung up the phone, once again sitting down on the couch to finish my now fairly warm coke, and saw Lisa head out of the bathroom down the hall once again towards her bedroom. She didn't bother closing the door this time either, and shortly after she turned the corner in the bedroom, I saw through the mirror as she dropped the bathrobe, and stood naked before my very eyes. She slipped from my sight momentarily and I saw a blouse and a pair of pants suddenly flung onto the bed. She came back into view and walked over towards the dresser, which contained the mirror. Almost immediately, I refocused my attention back on the TV. I knew that if I could see her, she could see me. I was determined at that point to completely refrain from even glancing in her direction until she'd finally left the room.

Minutes later she did emerge from the bedroom, once again wearing the bathrobe. She carried a blouse and a pair of pants over one arm. The ironing board was sitting where it usually was. All it needed was to be plugged in and warmed up.

"Would you like a fresh coke?" She asked as she walked by where I was sitting.

"Oh. No thank you. I'm fine."

Lisa smiled at me, started to say something and then decided against it. I watched her walk over to the ironing board; bend over to retrieve the plug of the iron to put it into the wall outlet. It was at that moment I watched her robe part and got a spectacular view of her bare breasts. Lisa plugged in the iron and without so much as a care that I might have seen her boobs; she stood up and adjusted the dial on the appliance. Her robe was still slightly open, though not nearly as much as it had been of course when she leaned over, but sufficient enough to show a very open deep cleavage of those magnificent breasts. She looked up at me, saw that I was looking at her, and smiled once again. This time she nailed me to the wall.

"I know I'm considerably older than Tracy, but do you think my breasts are still attractive for a woman my age?"

My teenage years gave me away, and I sounded too much like Beaver Clever for my stupid response, and regretted it almost the moment I spoke the words.

"Gee Mrs. Stillman, I wouldn't really know..."

But the 'look' she threw at me stopped me in mid sentence. She knew I was lying, and my face flushed almost immediately with the heat of the out and out lie.

"What you're really saying is you didn't get a very good look at them in the bathroom, or in the bedroom just now to form an honest opinion."

My face went even a brighter red in color; I knew it, because I felt it. She'd known I had seen her both times. Knew I had been looking, and had obviously watched her undressing in the bedroom.

I swallowed, my throat suddenly very dry, wishing now that I had taken her up on that offer of a fresh coke.

"Well, I didn't look very long. What I meant to say was, I didn't mean to look, I just sorta glanced up and saw you, and then..."

And then Lisa pulled the robe off and as though suddenly in slow motion, I watched it falling to the floor as she stood behind the ironing board. I watched it pass by the edge of it, watched as both of her beautiful well formed and very full mature breasts suddenly sprang into view. Watched it pass by the tops of her legs, which now riveted my attention towards that area as well, saw the 'black-patch' of her triangle nestled between her legs, knowing I was not only looking at her breasts, but at her pussy now too.

"Now tell me what you think," she said, and there was a definite 'lusty' edge to her voice that had not been there before.

"Your beautiful!" I said truthfully, for indeed she was. As pretty and as exciting as Tracy was, there was something to be said for the mature beauty that I saw in her mother. She didn't have the subtle perkiness of still young smooth skin, but what she had was the lush exotic well-formed, voluptuousness that Tracy didn't have. And it struck me as nothing ever had before, and perhaps ever since.

"You do like my breasts then?" She said, actually cupping each one of them in her hands. "They're not as 'firm' as they once were, certainly not nearly as firm as Tracy's are I'm sure," I couldn't not look as she stood there playing with her own tits, even as she continued speaking, "But large breasts run in our family, and one day I am sure that Tracy's will look very similar to mine."

I had an immediate picture of that. Lisa's beautiful 'cupped' breasts on Tracy's chest instead of her own boobs. And I liked the fantasy. Lisa saw me smiling.

"So, you do like them then!"

"Oh yes Mrs..."

"You've already addressed me as Lisa, I don't think we need to go backwards here on formality just because you've seen me naked. Do you?"

This time I simply shook my head in agreement with her. It was easier, and I was beginning to find the parched throat starting to thicken my tongue with the inability to speak now as it was.

Lisa glanced down at her watch, "Hmmmm, I've got just enough time to finish ironing my clothes before I need to leave for work, and before Tracy gets home."

I assumed our little game was finally over. That Lisa would put her robe on, finish ironing as she said, and quickly get dressed, hopefully leaving before Tracy in fact arrived home.

"So...now you get to show me yours. And you'd better hurry."

"Wha, wha, wha-t?" I had stammered. Truly stunned now, and this time honestly not sure I had heard what I'd heard. "What did you just ask me?" I questioned once again.

"Well, I think that alls fair. You sat here watching and looking at me. Saw me in the bathroom..."

"I didn't see much of you in the bathroom," like that was any sort of defensive statement to have made.

"But you did watch me playing with myself in the shower didn't you? You certainly knew I was doing that, and I know what you can see through the curtains, and I know you could see what I was doing. Admit it, it turned you on to watch me. If it hadn't you would have left no matter what I said to you."

She had me there that much was for sure. But the problem now was, I wasn't hard. I had been earlier in the bathroom yes, and even felt it start to rise a little when she was in the bedroom. But now, out here, I was more nervous and scared than anything else, and my cock wouldn't have risen if she'd started playing with herself. (Well maybe anyway). But I knew right then and there that there was no way I was going to be able to play show and tell with her if there was nothing to show, and nothing much to tell about in the condition I was currently in.

Thankfully, I think she saw it in my face then too. I was in a real corner with nowhere to go. But I wasn't going to move from it either.

"Tell you what. Lets just say for the time being you owe me one. But the next time we are ever alone together, you at least owe me a peek at what my daughters been playing with and sucking all this time. Agreed?"

I'd have agreed to just about anything at that moment. I was worried of course that Tracy would be home any second now, and that seeing the two of us here together no matter how innocent it would seem, (provided her mother hurried up and got dressed that was), that I'd have a look of guilty written all over my face.

"Ok, sure. Next time for sure," I responded sheepishly.

Whether it was luck, timing, or pure coincidence of circumstance, the very next Saturday was almost like experiencing De'javu all over again. Once again I had driven over expecting to meet Tracy moments right behind my pulling up. And once again, Lisa inviting me in to wait, the phone call, the apology for her running late because her relief hadn't shown up. I half expected to hear the shower running. But Lisa was already dressed for work, so that much wasn't exactly the same at least. That would have been really weird. Even so...

"Tracy held up at work again huh?"

"Looks like."

"She say how long?"

Maybe I should have seen it coming, maybe I did even. But I went blindly along as though I didn't or that it wouldn't.

"No longer than an hour, maybe even a little less".

"Plenty of time then," she said.

And I remembered the promise.

"I don't think I can Lisa. I know I promised, but I can't just you know...stick it out like that and show you. Please don't make me do that, not like this."

"How then?"

I honestly didn't know. I was scared and nervous and stupid feeling all over again.

"What if you were looking at me again?" she offered. "Would that help?"

"Ah, maybe." I said, still unsure, still not at all positive I could do it even if she was naked.

But Lisa took that as a yes. She crossed over to the door. Locked it. "No sense taking any chances," she said, more for my benefit and in some attempt to calm me down somewhat. Little good it would have actually done if someone had come home. How do you explain a locked door when someone's home? Especially just the two of us, but I wasn't thinking along those lines, and the locked door did help.

Lisa undid all the buttons on her dress and simply stepped out of it. Next, she reached behind and unclasped her bra nearly as easily as she'd done with the dress. Once again her breasts were bare, and she stood now in only garters, stockings and panties. The sight of her was exciting as hell and my young cock swiftly began to rise at the vision that I was looking at. But what really did it, was when she reached down and started running her hand up and down the front of her panties, across where I could faintly see that dark patch of pussy hair.

The moment my cock was nice and hard, I thought "Its now or never" and unzipped my jeans. The obvious bulge in my shorts was quickly revealed as I dropped my Levi's down around my ankles. I wasn't about to remove them entirely, and she knew that. Finally, I slipped my fingers under the waistband of my shorts and somewhat quickly, slid them down. Believe it or not, I wasn't sure I was wearing the best pair of my underwear, and for some reason, wearing ragged or holey looking shorts seemed important all of a sudden for some reason.

"My young proud cock was standing up at least" I thought, and wondered just how long she was going to require me to stand like this in front of her.

But when I expected her to nod her head or some such, relieving me of my obligation to her, she just continued to stand there touching herself looking at me. And watching her doing that was having a pronounced affect on me as well.

"Play with it for me".

And now I stood there in front of Lisa jacking myself off while she watched me, watching her doing basically the same thing.

After a few minutes of this I felt like if we continued, I was going to explode, and I was beginning to want to do that, just about more than anything. I saw an almost glassy-eyed look cross her face, saw her shiver and slightly bend at the knee. I knew she'd had an orgasm, even if it was a small one. No loud moaning, groaning, or thrashing about. Just a nice soft lingering cum, and it was the most exciting thing I had ever seen.

"You getting close?" She asked me almost whispering the question as she asked it.

"Yes...maybe," I added unsure now if I should.

"Would you like some help?"

And that one I didn't know how to answer, and just stood there. Lisa walked over towards me, reached out and replaced my hand with her own. I felt her begin to softly stroke me up and down, and knew at once I was a lot closer than I thought I was.

She'd knew I would be too, and covered the head of my dick with her hand just as the first splash of my sperm filled her palm. She stood there, jacking my cock with one hand, and cupping the head of it with the other in a somewhat useless attempt to capture all of my ejaculations. All I knew was that I felt dizzy and lightheaded. Lisa, Tracy's mother had just beat me off!

I had hardly finished climaxing when I suddenly bent over retrieving both my jeans and shorts at the same time. I quickly drew them up together and in moments was zipping up my fly, tucking my shirt back in and feeling guilty as hell.

Lisa was still nude, hadn't moved an inch, watching me do all this. Her hand was still hanging in the air near her breast, the palm of which was covered in my cum, sticky between her fingers and running down along the inside of her arm.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Ah huh" was all I could manage to say. But I did nervously smile at her. After all, she was still naked, and damn she still looked hot. If I wasn't still so unsure of things, of Tracy's coming home, of what I was feeling right then, I could have gotten hard all over again in a few minutes. But as it was.

"Good. Then we'll do it again sometime, when we have more time for the both of us to enjoy it," she said. Turning, not giving me a chance to respond back to her, she picked up her discarded dress and bra, still holding up her cum drenched hand and arm, and headed towards the bathroom.

"I'll just wait outside in the car for Tracy!" I called out.

But Lisa didn't respond back to me. I fought with the door for a moment until I realized it was still locked. I finally turned the little knob unlocking it, and hurriedly went outside to my car. I was still sitting there when Lisa came out of the house, dressed once again and looking as though nothing at all had just happened. She got into her car, and began to back out of the drive when she smiled and waved at me, and then drove away.

A short time later, Tracy finally got home, and we hurried inside the house into her bedroom, and sucked one another like crazy for a solid hour after that.

I'd given her at least two, possibly three really nice orgasms by licking her until she was so exhausted she had to force me away from her.

"Wow!" She had stated. "What on earth got into you anyway? I think that's the best that's ever felt!" And if I had been, was in fact still horny, I suddenly lost the urge and the hardon at last.

"Oh...just been missing you I guess. We don't seem to have the same amount of "special" time" as we called it, "that we used to have!" I didn't run into Lisa again until just days before graduation. Not alone together at least. With the upcoming ceremonies and the craziness of graduation itself, along with several parties and what not, Tracy and I were never alone. We'd not had time to do anything except for some mild grab-assing, and major flirting, but nothing else. And my hormones were running on overtime.

And like all things, sometimes the pressure and adolescent stupidity contributes to situations that we much later regret doing. I know I did.

Tracy and I broke up on the very day we Graduated.

It was a stupid argument, an accusation made, (unfounded of course) perhaps by periods of my own nagging guilt, but whatever the reason, we had broken up, and my prideful stubbornness kept me from calling her or going over to see her and make amends like we'd always managed to do before.

Two, perhaps slightly more month's later, I got a phone call at home. I remember my father handing the phone to me a puzzled look on his face.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Don't know, some woman, she's crying and said she needs to speak to you."

It was Lisa.

"Lisa? What's wrong?" Once again all the emotions all the excitement, all the fear, nervousness, everything came flooding back all at once.

"Robert" Was all she said. And I knew.

Robert was Tracy's older brother. He'd graduated the year before we had. He'd joined the Army nearly straight out of High School, and without her having to tell me; I knew he'd been killed over in Vietnam.

"I need to see you," she said.

"Where? When?"

"Now, right now. I'll come by and get you." And the phone went dead in my hand.

I saw my mother and father standing in the kitchen looking at me.

"Roberts dead," I said. "Killed..."

"Wasn't that Robert's mother?" My father asked interrupting me.

"Yes...she said she wanted, needed to speak to me, tell me about something. Maybe it's got something to do with Tracy." I added. And that seemed to mollify their curiosity about why she'd be calling me. They knew of course we'd broken up, so maybe this had something important to do with that. But they didn't question me any further on the subject either. Even afterwards.

Lisa pulled up in front of the house, I got in, and without a single word we drove off. We arrived at a hotel a short time after that. Lisa went inside, I remained in the car. We entered the room, still having not uttered a single solitary word to one another, until then.

"I need you to make love to me," was all she said.

We removed our clothing in silence, I climbed into bed, waited for her to use the bathroom and then join me. I had turned off the light, and as she came into the nearly dark room, she turned on the bedside lamp.

"No. I want to see you. Not in the dark, not alone."

She pulled me towards her, there was no foreplay, there was no preparation. She was wet already, though why I don't know. And I slid into her easily and quickly. And I came inside her almost the moment I did. She held me against her breast afterwards, softly crying, softly breathing into my ear, I don't know for how long, it didn't matter really. Then she rolled me over, began sucking my very limp cock, and brought me back to life once again. This time, I managed to last a while. And we rocked together for a much longer time, taking it slowly, exploring one another in ways I'd only dreamed of.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers