The Summer of 69'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

An eternity later, Lisa got up, went into the bathroom and washed. She came back into the room, this time turning out the light herself, and we fell asleep in each other's arms. Sometime during the night I felt her stroking me, waking me up. And this time I moved down between her legs and began licking her the way I'd so enjoyed licking Tracy. Lisa came, and then came again, and then again. At some point, she pushed me away from her, and then climbed on top of me, and we fucked like this until she came once again. And this time I lasted longer than she did. But not much longer. It was exquisite, sensual, as well as sad. It was the one and only time we ever made love, or where ever with one another again. She took me home in the morning, dropped me off in front of the house. My dad was waiting. But he wasn't mad, wasn't even upset. He looked at me, hugged me to him. First time in a long while I ever remember him doing that. And said simply.

"You'll always remember the first time".

Boy, did he ever have that right.

Three weeks later I stopped by where Tracy was working to say good-bye, tell her I had joined the Navy and was leaving soon. I knew in doing that, that had we have sat down, discussed all that had happened between us, that perhaps we'd have ended up together once again. She'd even hinted in a roundabout way, that perhaps she could leave me with something to remember her by.

That wouldn't have been fair to her though. And I'm not sure I could have lived with the guilt in doing that to her. The memory I held now was of another.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers