The Summer of ‘98

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming right now," she breathed. As her body shook, her pussy squeezed my fingers. She held onto my cock and bit me in the shoulder as her orgasm surged in waves of pleasure through her whole body. I continued to stroke her, driving my fingers up into her hot pussy until she clamped her thighs together stopping me.

Stroking my cock with both hands, Brittany ran one hand up the length of my shaft while rolling the hand over my engorged head. I can't take too much of this, I thought. Across the room, Julie was facing my direction while dancing with some dude. She looked in my direction and smiled while giving me a good look at her shaking ass. I am not sure that she knew what was going on nor did I care. Her jiggling boobs caused her nipples to jut out against her blouse. Turning around, she shook her ass in my direction. The show was having quite an effect on me. Brittany quickened the pace with one hand while cupping my balls with the other. As my balls churned, I signaled Brittany that I close. My eyes locked on Julie's when I started to cum. Brittany dropped her head and smothered my erupting cock with her mouth. I blasted five or six loads down Brittany's throat while staring into Julie's eyes. It's a good thing I was sitting because my legs literally turned to Jell-O. Brittany gulped and swallowed every drop while I shifted my focus to Julie's jiggling boobs.

"Whew, that was a lot," she observed wiping cum from her mouth. "Are you listening to me?" she scolded. My mind snapped back to reality.

"I've been saving it up," I managed.

"Thanks for sharing," she said pulling up her panties. "I need to freshen up."

I was still watching Brittany's retreating ass when Julie appeared next to the booth.

"Having fun are we?" Julie chided.

"No, just talking," I lied.

"Well, tell that to your pants," she sniped. "It looks like your snake got out of its cage," she said observing my limp dick hanging out of my jeans.

"Oops," I replied sheepishly while zipping up.

"Next time, get a room," she scolded while walking away.

I stared at Julie's heart-shaped ass while she crossed the room. Downing a couple more shots, she hit the dance floor energetically. I couldn't believe that Julie was jealous. I don't understand it. She teases me relentlessly but is untouchable for me.

The rest of the evening was a blur. Brittany had to leave early and I hung out with my friends while watching Julie flirt and drink too much.

"Time to go, Cuz," I said. "They're closing.

"Just one more shot," she said as she downed another.

After closing the place down, we headed for my car. I got the keys out and clicked the fob to open the doors.

"You're too wasted to drive Brett," Julie announced. "Do you want me to drive?"

After a chorus of no's went up, Julie acquiesced.

"Scoot over, so I can get in," Julie demanded.

"The car's full. You'll have to sit on my lap," I said.

Julie mumbled something and climbed onto my lap. She had one arm around my neck with her legs to the side. One nipple poked my arm every time the Blazer hit a bump or turned a corner. Something in my pants began to rise. I couldn't control it; it had a mind of its own. If Julie noticed, she didn't say anything. Was it just my imagination, or was she pushing her ass into my lap more than she had to? Nevertheless, I was as hard as a rock now, sporting a genuine woody.

"I thought you got that out of your system at the club," whispered Julie.

"Apparently not. Why don't you give me a break?"

"No way, I want to see you suffer a little longer," Julie, said. "Why should I stop?"

"You're enjoying it too much," I admonished. "It appears you had a good time."

"Dancing with losers isn't what I call fun," she said. "I didn't even get kissed."

"How's this?" I said kissing her on the cheek.

"It's a start," she whined. "But I'm too drunk to enjoy it."

"Let's talk about it over a cup of coffee," I suggested.

"Ok, sounds good." She said hugging me close and kissing me gently on the neck.

That's how it remained for the last few miles to the house: Julie resting her head on my shoulder while my boner pressed into her ass. My friends dropped us off in front of the house and drove off. I told them to take it. I could get the car the next day. Strolling arm-in-arm, we entered the darkened house. After brewing a pot of coffee, we adjourned to my room. We removed our boots and sat on the bed facing each other. For the first few minutes, we engaged in small talk.

"Do you sleepwalk?" she asked. "Sometimes I hear you walking around at night."

"Occasionally my brain won't stop thinking. It keeps me awake, so I forage for food."

"You can always talk to me when you can't sleep. I don't mind."

"OK, I'll do that," I said. "That's enough about me, what about you? How's your love life?"

"I can't get a decent, steady guy," she said her eyes filling with tears. "It seems they only want one thing. I didn't even get kissed tonight."

"Why the hell not?" I asked. "You're gorgeous. If you weren't my cousin, I'd go out with you."

"Thanks, Brett," she sobbed. "They know I don't put out, so they won't even try. What I need is a sensitive man like you. Do you think I'm kissable?"

Her full lips pouted, while a single tear rolled down her cheek. I put down my coffee cup and wiped her tears. Taking her face in my hands, I leaned in and kissed her full on her lips. She hungrily returned my kiss, her mouth devouring mine. After we broke, I took her cup and set it on my nightstand. Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her close and tenderly kissed her on the forehead and the bridge of her nose. Pulling her closer, I kissed her cheek, and then turning her head until our lips met, I softly kissed her. When she parted her lips, I ran my tongue across her mouth and felt the electricity when our tongues touched for the first time. There was magic and excitement when we came up for air.

"I love you Julie," I panted.

"I love you too," she echoed her face turning green. "But, I think I'm getting sick."

I barely got her into the bathroom before it all came up. Closing the door, I retreated to give her some privacy. Following several agonizing minutes of dry heaves, all grew quiet. I peeked in and she was gone. A quick search found her passed out on her bed.

"Julie, are you OK?"

A weak moan emanated from her lips and she reeked of puke. Retreating to the bathroom, I returned with a towel and washcloth. I mopped the sweat from her brow and cleaned up her face. Seeing that her blouse was a mess, I tried to wake her.

"Thanks," she squeaked and rolled over. I tried to get her to wake up again and remove her filthy clothes; but it was hopeless. Leaving her like this was out of the question and I got her ready for bed. After unbuttoning her blouse, I tugged off her jeans. Not only did she have no bra on, she was missing her panties, too.

"God you're beautiful and very fuckable," I whispered.

I remained spellbound gazing at her naked body. She was perfect. Maybe it was wrong, but I had to touch her. I sat down on the edge of her bed and caressed her face. Her eyes fluttered a little as I lightly massaged her shoulders and arms. When I moved my hand to the swell of her breasts, a tiny sigh escaped from her lips. Though she never opened her eyes, her body responded to my light touch. Her nipples crinkled a bit and her areolas puffed out as I massaged the undersides of her breasts. Her chest rose and fell in time to my caresses. When I moved down to her tummy, her breathing picked up a bit. By the time I got to her pubic hair, her breathing was ragged and irregular.

I knew it was wrong to continue but I couldn't stop. Lightly brushing the tiny tuft on her mound, my fingers moved of their accord. When my fingers reached the top of her pussy, Julie emitted a faint sigh and parted her thighs slightly. Her pussy lips were moist and swollen as I ran my middle finger up her flared slit. Julie shuddered slightly when I slipped a finger in. I pushed my finger in up to the knuckle and touched something firm. Pushing more firmly, my finger touched a firm membrane. My eyes widened as reality sunk in.

"Oh my gosh," I mouthed. "She's a virgin."

After extricating my finger from her virgin pussy, I kissed her forehead and covered her naked body. Retreating to the bathroom, I cleaned up the mess and got ready for bed. Before washing up, I brought my finger up to my nose and inhaled deeply.

"Ah," I sighed. "It's too bad we're related.

My cock was still swollen and juicy when I slipped out of my underwear and into a welcome bed. With dizzying visions of Julie's nude body swimming through my head, I slept fitfully until I heard someone screaming. Forcing myself awake, I donned a pair of shorts and bounded into the hallway to discover the source. I didn't have to look far. A voice I barely recognized was shrieking. It was Julie. I didn't have to press my ear to the door to make out the words: 'Fuck me' and 'cumming'. I rapped on the door and opened it. I could make out Julie's nude silhouette in the dim light and the room reeked of sex. I asked her if she was OK.

"I must have had a bad dream," she said pulling the sheet up to her shoulders hiding her hard nipples that were plainly visible against the faint dawn peeking through the curtains. After assuring me that she was all right, I padded back to my room shaking my head.

"That girl needs to seriously get laid," I thought as my head hit the pillow.

Julie's story

******************************************

I woke feeling refreshed, albeit smelly. The sun streaming through the window lifted my spirits causing me to smile. That was some night, I mused, although my room was a disaster. Arising from the wreck that used to be my bed, I surveyed the damage. My blankets and bed sheets were strewn across the room while my boots and clothes were piled in a heap at the foot of the bed. The previous night came to me in bits and pieces. I do not remember much, but I do recall my dream and the vow to seduce Brett. To ensure success, I needed a good plan. I cleaned my room and showered. After drying my hair, I slipped on a sky blue form-fitting button front blouse and some sexy panties. I sprayed on perfume and released the top two buttons of my blouse. Perfect, without a bra, my boobs threatened to spill out if I so much as breathed. Peering into Brett's room, I saw him sitting with his back against the headboard reading a magazine in his underwear. In a flash, I was back with a Cosmopolitan magazine.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked flashing my pearly whites.

"Please do," he said. "Where are Mom and Dad?"

"They always golf with their friends on Saturday," I explained. "They won't be home for hours." It's a good thing, I thought. I didn't want to explain my screaming. I scooted a chair next to the bed, sat down and propped my bare feet on the bed.

"That was some night eh?" I said trying to make small talk.

"Yeah, are you OK?" Brett replied without looking up.

"I think so," I replied brushing his hairy leg with my toes. "Thanks for helping me out."

"No problem Cuz. You'd do the same for me," he said. With my blouse barely covering my panties, I leaned back a little in the chair giving him an unhindered view of my assets. I kept this position waiting for something to percolate and didn't have to wait long. The outline of his cock began to appear where a minute ago it was an unrecognizable bulge. I smiled to myself happy that I had that effect on him.

"What are you reading, Jules?" he asked. I love it when he calls me Jules. That was his pet name for me when we were kids.

"Eight things a guy notices about you," I said.

"Really, what does it say?"

"Number one is how thick your hair is," I replied while running a hand through my hair. "Do you think its thick enough?" I said waiting for his approval. Brett's eyes widened as another button popped open while I continued to massage my hair. "Why don't you check it out," I offered."

"I'll take your word for it," he replied his cock straining to reach its full size. "What else does it say?"

"Why don't you tell me," I said taking a deep breath to expand my chest. "What do you first notice in a girl?"

"I like a great smile," he said avoiding the obvious. He put the magazine over his lap and tried to secretly adjust himself; to no avail.

"What else?" I asked eagerly. While leaning forward, the penultimate button released giving Brett a great view. The blouse was open to my navel, my hard nipples poking against the thin fabric. Brett's jaw dropped as half my boobs were on display. I acted oblivious while waiting for Brett to regain his senses.

"Cat got your tongue?" I asked grinning.

"No," he stammered. "It's just that your blouse is open."

"Haven't you seen boobs before?" I chided.

"Not yours," he said shifting his weight uncomfortably.

"You have too," I reminded him. "When we were kids, we used to take baths together."

"That doesn't count," he protested. "Yours are full grown boobs, not titties."

"Thanks for noticing," I said. "Would you like to see 'em?" I moved my fingers to the last button to let him know that I was serious. "There's just one condition."

"What's that?"

"You have to take off your shirt too," I said. "After all, it's only fair."

"No sweat," he said shedding his T-shirt.

My pupils dilated as I checked out his muscular bare chest. I stood up while I slowly unfastened the last button releasing my boobs. Brett scooted in to get a better view.

"Oh Julie, they're beautiful," he whispered opening my blouse to get a better look.

"Touch my tits Brett," I breathed. "I want to feel you touch 'em."

Looking down I saw Brett's cramped cock throbbing as he stood up. Cupping each breast as if weighing them, he ran his thumbs over my erect nipples.

"I never knew you had such long nipples," he whispered.

While slowly removing my blouse, he tenderly massaged my shoulders and arms. I shuddered as he slowly ran his fingers up and down my back and arms before turning his attention to my aching breasts. Putting his arm around me, he pressed his lips against mine. While he cradled me, his other hand was busy exploring my naked breast and nipple. He circled one finger around my tender nipple teasing me until I was gasping. Who is seducing whom, I thought as Brett lowered his mouth to my nipple.

"Oh yes Bret," I panted as I pulled his face closer. "Suck my nipples."

My clit tingled with each stroke of his tongue while the electricity went straight to my pussy. I felt my juices oozing out and trickling down my thigh. After feeling his pent-up cock against my belly, I reached down and gripped him tightly.

"I want to see it," I whispered. "I've never seen one before." Brett looked puzzled.

"We used to take baths together remember?" he said, his brow furrowed.

"That was just a wienie," I reminded him. "I want to see a cock."

"Are we becoming lovers?" he asked.

"Maybe, I just want to experiment a little. Please," I begged "I let you see my tits," I grinned looking up with my big puppy dog eyes.

"If we are playing show and tell," he advised. "You must show me yours."

"All right, you go first." I said.

Brett backed up and tugged is briefs until they were around his ankles. His engorged member pulsed and bobbed with a single drop of juice clinging to the tip.

"It's beautiful," I observed gauging it to be about the size of a large banana. "It's so smooth," I remarked. "Make yourself cum, Brett; I want to see you shoot," I pleaded.

"No fair," he scolded. "Remember, we're playing show and tell."

I knew what he meant and slid out of my panties.

"I think I'd feel more comfortable on the bed," I said. Taking him by the hand, we sat cross-legged facing each other. I leaned back against the headboard spreading my legs apart. I wanted Brett to see my pussy lips flaring for him.

"Feel how hard I am," he said pulling my hand to his dick.

He guided my hand up and down his rigid shaft gathering pre-cum with each stroke. He showed me how to cup his balls with one hand while stoking the tip with the other.

"If you keep this up, I'm not going to last very long," he said. "I want to watch you touch yourself."

I struggled to keep my eyes open as I slipped a finger into my moist pussy. Through tiny slits, I saw Brett take over stroking his hard cock.

"I am so wet," I breathed. "Taste me." I offered my moist finger to Brett. He eagerly sucked it while I drew circles around my hard nips. Retrieving my finger, I put it back in my pussy and stirred it again.

"Does it taste good?" I asked bringing my finger up to my mouth. I licked and sucked my finger as if it was a little cock. Lying on my back, I closed my eyes. Opening my legs wide, I inserted a finger from my other hand into my pussy. After inserting a second finger, I curled them up searching for that hard spongy spot in my vagina that sends me over the edge. I opened my eyes a bit to see how Brett was doing. He was stroking it faster now. I squished my fingers into my pussy matching Brett's cadence. My breathing was raggedy while I pinched my nipples. As the tension built, we continued to stare into each other's eyes. I flicked my clit one last time while my eyes rolled back in my head. My mouth moved, but nothing came out.

"I'm going to cum Brett," I wheezed as my pussy quivered. "Here it comes. Oh my, I'm cumming right now! Oh my god, I'm cumming hard!" I shrieked. My cunt contracted five or six times while ejaculating a stream of pussy juice onto the bed.

"I'm going to shoot too," Brett warned.

"Shoot it on me," I begged. "I want to feel your cum on my tits," I said grabbing his cock.

Brett knelt in front of me as I rapidly stroked his cock.

"I'm cumming Julie," he grunted. "You're making me cum." My eyes widened when the first blast hit me in the forehead. He pulsed again striking me in the chin and dripping down. Grabbing him with both hands, I pumped him wildly. His upturned cock kept shooting me in the face. Finally, I lowered my mouth and sucked the rest into my mouth.

"Careful Jules," he flinched. "It's really sensitive."

I cleaned him up and fell back on the bed. Leaning on my elbows, I looked up at Brett.

"You got me pretty good," I laughed my face covered in sperm. Dipping a finger in the goo, I deposited it in my mouth. "Tastes pretty good though," I grinned savoring his jizz.

"Let me help you clean up," Brett offered bringing a corner of the sheet to my face. He cleaned me up and leaned in close. "I love you Julie," he said kissing me tenderly on the lips. "But you stink," he said wrinkling his nose.

"It's your fault," I chided playfully slapping him on the arm. "Why don't you watch where you're shooting?"

"Maybe I will next time," he grinned while lunging at me. I dodged his mock attack by rolling to one side. Throwing my leg over his body put me in a sitting position straddling his hips. Brett reached up to push me from my perch, but I fended him off. With our fingers interlocked, I bent forward until our noses touched.

"What makes you think I will give you another chance?" I smirked grinning broadly.

"Something might come up," he replied. Moving his hips allowed his half-hard cock to touch my pussy.

"Playing hardball are we?" I dared while running my flared pussy lips up and down the full length of his cock.

"Careful Julie," he cautioned.

"I'm not worried, you just came," I explained, continuing to tease him.

"It doesn't make any difference," I said. "I can get hard again, almost right away."

"I get the point, I mean feel your point," I said. "That doesn't mean you can come again." Sensing his growing member against my moist lips, I continued the rocking motion. I just wanted to see if I could get him hard again.