The Summer of ‘98

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't bet on it," he said. "I just don't want an accident, that's all."

"What? Are you afraid it might slip in?" I sneered. "And what if it did?"

"Well," he gulped. "You're a virgin and I would feel awful if..."

"If what?" I stopped him. "First of all I'm not a virgin and I'm on the pill. If you don't want me, than say so. Boy, you really know how to ruin a mood."

I stopped rocking him and gave him my dejected look. I hoped that would work. I really wanted him to fuck me and he took the bait.

"What do you mean you're not a virgin," I asked. "I felt the membrane."

"Well," I explained. "I'm sort of a virgin."

"How can you be sort of a virgin?" he asked looking puzzled. "Either you are or you aren't."

"Would it make a difference?"

"It might," he explained. "I don't want to be the one to pop your cherry and then you regret it. You'd hate me for the rest of your life."

Here I am naked rubbing my cousin's cock with my pussy after I jerked him off and put him in my mouth, and we're arguing about my virginity.

"I'm technically not a virgin," I confessed wincing at how stupid it sounded. "Do you remember Brandon?"

"He is a jerk. I warned you about him."

"I know, I know," I agreed. "But before we broke up we were playing a game called 'just the tip'. I let him put the tip of his cock in me. He wanted to go all the way in but I wouldn't let him; it hurt too much," I said while continuing to slowly slide my pussy lips up and down his cock.

"I bet that really pissed him off," Brett said as his cock grew.

"And how," I agreed. "It's not that I didn't want a cock in my pussy, I didn't want his."

"I'm a little confused," he said. "Whose cock do you want?"

"No one in particular," I pondered. "My standards are not that high. However, it would have to be someone nice and strong...with good hands...a great smile...smart...athletic...good body..."

As my voice trailed off, I increased the pressure. Brett gripped my hips to steady me. Concentrating on the tip, I began to work it in. My wet pussy squished against the head of his cock but it wouldn't go in. Finally, moving forward then sliding back, I felt the tip of his cock enter my pussy.

"You're in me," I panted wide-eyed. I can feel you in my pussy."

Brett gripped my hips pulling his cock in deeper until it rested against my membrane.

"That it," I said. "Work it in. I want you in all the way."

"I don't want to hurt you Julie," he said as he gently pumped me.

"I don't care if it hurts," I moaned. "Make me a woman. I want to be your woman. Please fuck me Brett, please," I whimpered. Brett reversed his position; now he was on top.

"I'll be gentle," he said pressing his cock firmly against my intact hymen.

"Thanks," I said spreading my legs wider. "Push toward the center but take it easy."

Brett used steady pressure while I gripped his ass with both hands pulling him in. I felt a twinge while his cock buried itself all the way in me. Tears began to trickle down my cheeks while I reflected on the enormity of the event. I was a complete woman now and my cousin was responsible. I have waited for this moment for a long time. For as long as I can remember, I wanted Brett to be the one. Now my dream has come true. I was laughing and crying at the same time. Brett looked down at my tear-stained smiling face.

"Why are you crying," he asked wiping away my tears.

"I don't know," I said fluttering my eyes to see through the tears. "I am just so happy. You are all the way in me. Make love to me, Brett. I want your cum inside me." I said gyrating my hips.

Resting on his forearms, Brett held my face in his hands. After looking into my glistening eyes, he pressed his lips to mine. I breathed deeply as my tongue searched for his. Brett's mouth was warm, deliciously sweet. Nothing ever felt so right, as his tongue-encircled mine making me want more. The sensations were so lovely; I prayed they would never stop. Brett rocked his hips slowly; his cock impaled deep in my pussy. He slid his hands to the back to my bare thighs, spreading them wider, allowing for deeper penetration. I groaned in response.

"I think you're getting bigger," I panted rocking my hips to his rhythm. "I didn't think you could get bigger."

"See what you do to me," he puffed grinding himself against my engorged clit.

Shockwaves traveled up and down my spine my thoughts dissolving into mindless need and craving. No one or thing had ever been this deep in me before. He whispered my name causing my body to go taut; my pussy grasped his cock and milked it. My breath coming in pants as the warmness spread up my body causing my nipples to tingle.

Still on his forearms, his hands caressing my hair, his eyes locked on mine, he let me see everything he felt as he slid in and out of my heat slickened pussy. His steady rhythm brought me right to the edge and back again as he altered the tempo. When he dipped his head and took my nipple into his mouth, I fell off the abyss, my pussy rhythmically gripping his cock, my lips wordlessly calling his name. I tried to open my mouth to tell him I was cumming, but no words came out. My mind was hundreds of miles away unable to think about anything but how good Brett's sweet cock made me feel.

"Don't...don't...stop," I whispered my head thrashing side to side while another wave shook my flailing body. Brett rocked into me pumping me harder.

"That's it, Brett. Fuck me harder," I said urging him on as my brain began to function again. "I want your cum inside me."

Wrapping my legs around his torso, I smashed my pussy into his hips repeatedly. His hips moved involuntarily as he slammed his cock into me like a jackhammer.

"Fill me up Brett," I cried out of breath. "I want you to shoot it in me. Give it to me," I wailed pumping and squeezing his hard dick.

"Oh my god Julie," he bellowed. "I'm going to cum. Here it comes. Ohhh...Ohhh...Ohhh," he bawled closing his eyes.

"I feel it," I squealed squeezing his churning balls. "Cum for me; fill me up, Brett."

Brett followed me over the chasm, rocking me, pumping me hard and deep, and calling my name, his body rigid his seed pouring out of his pulsating cock and into my waiting pussy.

"Give it to me," I wailed milking his cock with my pussy. "I want it all; every drop."

He shot load after load bathing my pussy with his milky fluid and then collapsed on top of me his cock still twitching.

"I can't breathe," I gasped squirming under him. Brett rolled over taking me with him his cock still buried in my pussy.

"That was incredible; you're incredible," he said caressing my face. "I really love you Julie," Brett managed to say through his heavy breathing.

"I love you, too," I replied. "But,"

"But what?" he countered.

"But you stink," I retorted falling back while holding my nose in mock disgust. My pussy gave a pop when I fell back disengaging from Brett. I came to rest in a sitting position my legs splayed with Brett's cream seeping out of my open pussy.

"I'm not the only one who needs to clean up," Brett argued scooping me up in his arms.

I hugged him around the neck as he carried me to our parents' bathroom. They had a large tiled shower with glass doors. Brett turned on all the sprays while I swabbed the semen dribbling down my legs. The room steamed up as we stepped into the shower and soon after we did too. After soaping each other up, we started fooling around. After scrubbing Brett's cock, balls and ass, I ground my ass against his now hard cock indicating my readiness to mate.

Bracing my hands on the wall for support, I bent over and spread my legs. Brett took me from behind, entering my juicy pussy in one magnificent thrust. My tits bounced and swayed while Brett pounded me from behind. Grabbing my boobs with both hands, I came hard on his cock. Seconds later, he again pumped me full of his hot jizz.

Kneeling down I cleaned him up enjoying the taste of our combined juices. I didn't think he could get hard again; I was wrong. I enjoyed sucking his hard cock and tried to deep-throat him. With more practice, I think I could do it. I didn't think he could cum so soon after; I was wrong again. With no warning, his cum blasted down my throat. I eagerly swallowed and cleaned him up again. Getting to my feet, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my nose to his face.

"You know what this means don't you?" I smiled.

"What?" he asked.

"We are mated for life." I announced kissing him on the lips. "I want us to sleep together."

"What do you think we have been doing?" Brett said with a puzzled look.

"We were making love," I said. "I don't want to be separated at night. Now that we are lovers, I want to sleep with you."

"How are we going to pull that off? He said. "What will Mom and Dad think?"

"Easy," I stated pulling his cock toward the shower door. "We don't tell them."

"This could be the start of something big," Brett declared following the cock in my hand.

"It already is," I said. "It already is."

I led a naked Brett into my room and closed the door. Thus began the joyous summer of '98.