The Summer of Tia

Story Info
Older guy seduced by wife's 19 year old niece.
3.3k words
4.36
45.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 36 years old, and had been married for 10 years, when Tia moved into the house. She was my wife's niece, and had just turned 19. We had agreed to take her back with us from our summer trip in Kansas, because she wanted a chance to get out of her small hometown and go to college here in Houston. For our part, my wife and I thought it would be nice to help out a relative and also have someone who could babysit for us from time to time.

Tia and I hit it right off, and joked with each other constantly during the drive back to Texas. The last time I'd seen her, she had been 12 years old, and had been like the kid sister I never had. Now she was fresh out of high school, and looked very different from the skinny girl I used to take to the zoo or the park, or on grocery runs to the neighborhood Dillons. She still had that dark Southeast Asian complexion (the family had arrived in the U.S. as refugees from Cambodia), and that heart-shaped face with almond-shaped eyes. But she had grown up into an athletic teenager with curves in all the right places. When she wore shorts (she favored cutoff jeans that came right up to her bubble-shaped cheerleader's ass), I often caught myself stealing glances at the way her thigh and calf muscles rippled as she moved, and I appreciated the tautness of the tendons behind her knees, and the farm-girl thickness of her ankles. When she walked, she had that unconscious feline grace that seemed to radiate from the earth up through her legs and into the sway of her hips. Very sexy.

Of course, I had to remind myself that she was my niece, and therefore off limits. Not to mention that I was a married man and nearly twice her age. Still, it gave me a secret thrill when she and I were out running errands together, and people mistook us for a couple. I look young for my age, I guess because I keep in shape by working out in my garage several times a week and running on the weekends.

That summer, my backyard project was to build a pavestone patio. I took a couple of classes at the local Home Depot, borrowed library books on carpentry and patio building, rented several power tools, and got to work. About a week into the project, my muscles were already leaner and tighter than they had been in my teens, and my tan had darkened considerably. My wife, Nina, would help when she could, and even Tia would pitch in.

It happened during the second week of the project: I was outside cutting timber for the patio borders. Nina had taken the kids to Six Flags for the day, and Tia was in the house working on a college term paper. Around ten o'clock, she came out to "clear her head with some fresh air and exercise," so I had her measure and mark the timbers while I manned the circular saw. Tia was dressed in her tightest cutoff jeans, which tended to ride up her muscular thighs to the edge of her firm, bell-shaped ass. Instead of a sensible t-shirt, she had chosen to put on something resembling a large bandana, which barely covered the front of her torso, with ties that knotted together behind her shoulder blades. Whenever she turned her back to me and bent over to take some measurements, I couldn't help but stare at the way her back and leg muscles rippled as the sunlight glinted off her sweaty skin. I was glad that my heavy blue jeans hid the bulge in my crotch, but – jeez – it made it awkward to move around. As the afternoon wore on, there were a few moments when I would look up from my work with the circular saw and catch Tia gazing at me. She seemed to be checking out my chest or arm muscles. We'd make brief eye contact, and then we'd both look away; for my part, I felt a thrilling electric tingle building up along my spine and other parts of my anatomy.

As we worked, we continued with the flirty chatter that had become sort of a custom between us over the past few months. She joked about me being an old man who worked out in a pathetic attempt to stay young, and a nerd who spent way too much time reading and listening to old-timers' music (I called it classic rock). I would reciprocate by calling her a spoiled brat with the body of a 19-year-old but the mind of a 5th grader, and then I'd start teasing her about her outfit: "What the hell do you call that thing you're wearing? Don't you have the sense to at least put on a complete shirt? It looks like you grabbed a piece of old tablecloth and tied it on." And on we went, flirting and insulting each other.

Eventually, we finished cutting all the timber and decided that this was a good stopping point for today; tomorrow we'd commence to laying them down and hammering rebar through them to anchor them to the ground. Tia and I gratefully entered the air-conditioned house and proceeded upstairs to the showers. Tia was a couple of steps in front of me, and about a third of the way up the stairs she suddenly grabbed onto the hand rails and stopped in her tracks, causing me to bump into her back. "Whoops! Watch your step there, old man!" she exclaimed, giggling.

"What, can't you accomplish a simple task like climbing stairs, you little retard?" I replied. We continued up the stairs, but after a few more steps she repeated the maneuver, again causing me to stumble up against her.

"You're asking for it, young lady," I admonished in a mock-serious tone. She simply giggled some more and resumed climbing. The third time she tried the trick, I was ready. "All right, that's it!" I yelled, and I swept my arms under her legs and around her torso, picking her up like a child and carrying her up the last few steps. She yelped in surprise, reflexively throwing her arms around my neck, and we were both laughing as we reached the landing and I gently lowered her feet to the floor. The laughter gradually faded as we realized that her arms were still draped around my neck, and we were looking into each other's eyes with something building up in the small space between us: a highly charged, lustful attraction. I abruptly stepped back, gently guiding her hands down and away. I cleared my throat and said softly, "Um, I think we need to get out of these funky clothes and hit the showers."

"Um, yeah, okay," she replied in a throaty whisper, and she turned and slowly stepped towards her bedroom. I did the same, but at the last second I turned around and found her standing in her doorway, leaning wistfully against the frame, her smoldering eyes fixed on me and silently posing the question that remained unspoken between us. I became aware that my cock was full and hard and bulging uncomfortably against the crotch of my jeans. As if sensing this, Tia glanced down and saw the source of my discomfort, and then I saw the tip of her tongue flicker briefly over her upper lip. I almost groaned aloud when I saw that. I then turned back around and went into my bathroom, undressed, and took a much-needed cold shower.

As I toweled myself dry, I heard the water come on in the other bathroom, signifying that Tia had begun her own shower. The thought of her supple, naked young body glistening under the cascading water, separated from me by six inches of timber and drywall, caused my cock to stiffen again. I shook my head, as if to jostle these impure thoughts out of my mind, and stepped through the doorway into my bedroom. After only a few steps, I noticed something unusual and froze in my tracks: First of all, the main door to my bedroom was open, although I always closed it before going to the shower; secondly, the door to Tia's bathroom was open, as well. Had she opened my bedroom door, and then intentionally left her own bathroom door open? I could see the steam from her shower drifting out into the hallway, and my cock was stiffening once more. Guided by sheer impulse, I found myself stepping toward that doorway. Some voice in the back of my head warned me that this was not a good idea, but I don't think I could have stopped at that point; it was as if an unrelenting momentum had built up within me.

Now I stood in the doorway, and there she was. The shower curtain in her bathroom was transparent plastic, with cute images of seahorses and dolphins printed on it. I saw her nakedness in all its maddening perfection: her shoulder-length black hair clinging wetly to her head and neck, the nipples of her pert B-cup breasts jutting proudly before her, her flat belly crisscrossed by rivulets of flowing water, her dancer's hips swaying hypnotically as she turned this way and that, the small of her back curving out gracefully into the bulge of her smooth ass like the curves of a finely-crafted guitar, her well-tanned thigh and calf muscles rippling like waves over the ocean.

I stood there, my cock standing at full attention, and stared at this gorgeous vision. When she finally finished rinsing the soap from her face and opened her eyes, she gazed right at me as if she'd known I was there all along. There was no mistaking the attraction between us. Her eyes lowered and focused on my manhood, and again I saw the tip of her tongue snake out and slide across her lips. She smiled, and I smiled back, and I waited.

She turned off the shower and slid the curtain aside, gingerly stepped out of the tub, and glided toward me on her small, bare feet. She didn't bother to dry herself off, but came into my waiting arms, and we embraced each other and began kissing feverishly, our tongues lashing and probing. She gave a little jump and wrapped her athlete's legs around me as I cupped her ass and carried her across the hall into her bedroom, breaking the kiss only for a fraction of a second to make sure I didn't accidentally knock her against the door frame as we entered.

I lowered her onto the mattress and climbed on top of her, mashing her breasts between us and grinding my crotch into hers. We both began to moan. I started nibbling at her earlobes, and then worked my way down to her neck, paying special attention to that spot just below the corner of her jaw. The increased tempo of her breathing and the intensity of her writhing told me that she was enjoying it quite a bit. As I continued to work my way down towards her luscious little tits, my hands were busy massaging her tight firm ass and caressing her smooth pussy lips. Her skin was delicious, like coconut cream pie, and as I took her breast into my mouth and flicked my tongue over and around her nipple, her moans doubled in intensity and her head began to toss from side to side, her teeth gently biting her lower lip and her eyes shut as if in deep concentration.

"Mmm, Uncle!" she groaned, "Oh, that feels so good. Suck it! Ooh, suck it!"

I paused for a moment and grinned up at her, murmuring, "Maybe you shouldn't call me Uncle right now, honey. We are being kinda naughty, you know."

She winked one of her butterscotch-brown eyes at me and grinned back mischievously, "We are being bad. Very bad," she giggled. "That's why I like calling you Uncle." Then her voice got low and throaty, and she added, "Now let's get back to work, Uncle. I want to feel your mouth on my sweet, wet pussy!" I didn't need her to tell me twice, so I licked and kissed my way down her smooth flat belly and promptly started to run my tongue up and down the sides of her tight pussy lips. Her hips began to buck rhythmically, and she started caressing and kneading her titties. "Mmm, ooh, yes, Uncle! Do that! Do that pussy! (gasp) Oh, your tongue feels so good and nasty in my cunt. Ooh, do you like it? Do you like eating your niece's hot, creamy cunt? Oh! Mmm!"

Her hips were bucking so hard I thought I might get whiplash, but I stuck with it and proceeded to thrust my tongue deeply in and out of her musky, sweet muffin. In a few minutes, she was yelling, "Uncle! Uncle! Yeah, I'm gonna come! Your little girl's gonna come all over your face! Nngh! Oh, yeah!" By the time her convulsions subsided, my face was glistening with her juices.

She gave a deep, satisfied sigh and smiled down at my shiny, grinning face. "Get up here," she growled, grabbing hold of my hair and pulling me back up on top of her. She pulled my face to hers and our lips locked into a long, hard kiss. "Mmm," she remarked, "My pussy juice tastes good on your tongue, Uncle." Then she reached down between us and seized my aching cock. "Mm, is that for me? 'Cause I'm hungry. I'm gonna suck your cock, Uncle; gonna suck it deep and hard, gonna curl your toes." She pushed me over onto my back, knelt beside me on the mattress, and reached up and tied her hair into a quick, loose ponytail, all the while keeping her eyes focused on my waiting cock. She glanced at me and smiled, ran her tongue along her lips, and then leaned down to commence sucking. She took all eight inches of me straight down her throat to the balls, pumped her hot mouth up and down a few times, and then ran the tip of her tongue up and down along its length several times. She licked and sucked my balls for a few seconds, and then went back to deep throating me. She repeated this cycle over and over again, and my toes were indeed curling while I moaned and gasped in pure pleasure.

As much as I enjoyed being serviced by this hot little fox, I'm the type of guy who likes to participate as actively as possible, so I reached down and started running the tip of my finger up and down her ass crack. She responded by increasing the intensity of her sucking, humming appreciatively. A couple of minutes later, I murmured, "Move your ass over here and sit on my face, honey. I want some more of that juicy twat." She obliged, and now we were enjoying a very hot, very wet sixty-nine. As I thrust my tongue up into her pussy, my hands massaged and spread her ass cheeks, and my fingertips darted in and out of her asshole. She responded by moaning and wiggling that cute little butt. After several minutes of this, I could tell by the tightening of her butt and thigh muscles that she was nearing another orgasm, so I intensified my pussy eating, grabbing her ass firmly and mashing her crotch into my face, thrusting my tongue as deep as it could go into her vagina. She abruptly sat straight up, gasping and squeaking with delight, and squeezed her titties while grinding her muff into my face, and finally came on me again in waves of hip-jerking, hair tossing pleasure.

At this point, she collapsed on top of me, and we lay there gasping for a few moments. I was on my back staring at the ceiling, and she lay beside me with her arm draped across my chest and her leg stretched across my thighs. I was enjoying the wetness of her pussy pressing against my hip, the thud of her heartbeat radiating from between her breasts as they nestled against my arm, and the tickling caress of her fingertips as she gently stroked my face. After a couple of minutes, she pulled my face to hers and kissed me lustily, and then her fingers glided down my torso to begin stroking my cock and balls. My cock was still hard from our sixty-nine.

"Uncle?" she whispered.

"Mmm, honey?" I replied.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard. I want to feel your cock all the way up my horny cunt."

"Nasty li'l girl," I chuckled, "You are really asking for it."

"Uh-huh," she breathed heavily in my ear.

I rolled over and then hovered above her, supporting myself on my arms, as if I were preparing to do some pushups. My cock was hanging straight down and straining towards her pussy, like a dowsing rod pointing at a well. Tia opened her legs wide, like a cheerleader doing a split, and then hooked her hands around the backs of her knees and pulled them up to her shoulders, thus lifting her pussy up into prime thrusting position. I moaned at the sight of my niece holding such a nasty, slutty pose, and my cock seemed to develop a will of its own as it descended and slowly penetrated her twat.

"Mmm, yeah. Oh, yeah! Yesssss! Do it, Uncle. Do it. Do this tight young pussy." Her breathing quickened, and her voice steadily got louder as I began to thrust my rod in and out of her moist cunt with a steadily increasing tempo.

"Do you like it, baby?" I murmured into her ear as my hips continued to pound against hers.

"Mmm, yesss!"

"You like this hard cock fucking your nasty little tight little cunt?"

"Ooh, yesss! Oh, that word makes me soooo horny!"

"What... Cunt?"

"Mmm! Yesss!"

"You want me to FUCK your CUNT? Huh?"

"Oh! Yes! Fuck! Yes!"

I then began to utter each syllable in time with my thrusts: "O. Kay. Here. Goes. I'm. Gonna. FUCK. YOUR. SWEET. CUNT!"

She then began to echo what I was doing with her own grunted syllables as we slammed against each other: "Oh. Yes. SO. GOOD. Don't. Stop. Fuck. Me. FUCK. ME. FUCK. MY. CUNT. OH!"

And we continued like that for several minutes until we both came, screaming and writhing in each other's sweat.

The rest of the afternoon was a blur. We fucked and came a few more times, in different locations. I recall grabbing her tight, hard ass (she reflexively wrapped her legs around my torso) and carrying her out of the room while my cock was still sheathed in her warm pussy. At one point, she was leaning over the kitchen sink while I fucked her from behind. At another point, I was sitting on the stairs, leaning back, while she rode me reverse cowgirl style. When we were finally done, at least two hours had passed. Of course, we had to jump back into the showers and clean things up before the others returned home that evening.

Tia stayed with us for another two months after that fateful day, and then moved out into her own apartment. From time to time, when no one was looking, we would eye each other and a tiny spark of naughty recognition would flash between us. I'll never forget the utter bliss of that summer afternoon. She made me feel young again, and incredibly alive. I can only hope that she recalls it just as fondly as I do, no matter where she goes or who she ends up with.