The Summer "Share"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The surprise was that Dickey made a return appearance for a second week. Billy was following him around but Dickey seemed more interested in the others. Billy was pissed. By Saturday afternoon Dickey was nowhere to be found, "That little tramp must have run off with some whore ... serves them both right!" said Billy as he downed his third or fourth Cosmopolitan that evening. The mood in the house was pretty strained so Lenny though he would wonder off to the weekly beach party. As he headed out down the path he found Dickey .... he was on top of Tom who was spread eagle taking it up the ass right there on the beach. "This summer sucks," Lenny muttered to himself.

Lenny resolved to skip the following weekend entirely. There was just too much drama in the house so he would go to Manhattan where he could at least hook up again. He said Fuck It when Joe called to make plans for the trip out to the Island.

Only when Joe got to the Island solo did he find out the gang of six was not coming. They had decided to go to P-Town instead. Billy had pulled a last minute switcheroo and convinced Troy, Rory, Tom to all come out for an extra weekend. Even Mike and Oz showed up. Somehow everything had blown over and the mood improved. By Saturday afternoon they were all strutting around naked and fooling around in the hot tub. Mike and Oz had kicked it off again. Not surprised by the surfer cock in the dark Rory actually started to get into it a little. He kissed Oz a few times but then Rory turned to Troy and started making out with him. Lee had joined the happy little group and showed why his nickname was Biggie as he climbed into the hot tub with Joe.

When he got back to the City Sunday night Joe called Lenny. "You missed one fucking hot weekend dude!" Lenny, who had struck out in Manhattan, was even more bummed.

Lenny was the first one out there the following week, but the scene was pretty mellow. All of the guys were there but it was as if the week before had been nothing. They fooled around a little, sunned naked on the deck but then all went their separate ways. Oz had found some drinking party so he dragged Mike away early. Joe had gone off with Lee. Rory had made a flying exit to the bathroom around 9 p.m. where for the next two hours he barfed up his guts from food poisoning. Troy spent the rest of the weekend holding his sick friend's head.

Lenny headed up stairs and as he turned right he was sort of disappointed his room was empty this week. But he also still had the image of Dickey on top of Tom in his head. "It's official – this summer blows!" he muttered to himself.

The next weekend was no better. The gang of six was there and pretty much hung by themselves. Joe and Lee were around but Lenny felt like a third wheel. Lenny hung on the beach all day and went to another of the weekly beach parties, but he was bored.

The summer was coming to an end and Lenny felt it had been a total bust. Maybe he should not even bother going to the Island – he was too old for this shit. But Joe dragged him out there the following week semi-against his will.

Friday things were pretty mellow again. Billy wanted to have an end of summer party in the hot tub. They all thought, oh great another one of his lame gatherings, but Billy insisted. He said: "maybe we can come up with some 'party' games. Oz had a few suggestions," he said with a wicked grin.

As the evening began things were still pretty mellow. Guys had been coming and going all day at the house, down to the beach, etc. and Oz had even gotten Rory up on a boogie board for the first time in his life. He wiped out in about two second flat but they had fun. He decided when Oz was not drinking or stoned he might not be such a bad guy.

It was a typical New York hot end of summer night, some of the guys were in their shorts, some swimsuits, and of course Billy was in his thong. Lee had joined the group. He was wearing a pair of low rise shorts showing just how thick his body was and a well-defined shape leading below the waistline. Lenny debated with himself what to wear. The outgoing persona got him to put on his Speedo but then he chickened out and put the board shorts on over the top.

The evening seemed a little odd. The guys were hanging out around the hot tub drinking beers and fooling around, but none of Billy's "old fart" friends were there tonight. Billy suddenly appeared with an empty Vodka bottle put it down on the deck and gave it a spin. "Let's spin the bottle!" That's lame the guys told him but he had a twist ... we will spin it twice, the first guy is the one who kisses and the second is the one he kisses and he can kiss anywhere he wants!

It still seemed pretty lame but the guys figured what the fuck. The first spin landed on Mike and the second was Rory. He tried to get away with a quick kiss on the cheek but the guys egged him into planting a wet one on Rory's lips. Next it hit Oz who got Lee. "I have never fucked a black guy" and he planted a big wet one on him followed by he snuck a sort kiss/lick of one of Lee's nips. It continued on fairly tame. At one point Lenny got Tom and Tom immediately jumped up, pulled down his shorts, and said "kiss my ass!" Lenny obliged to catcalls from the audience! When Oz got Troy he also got a kiss my ass response, but this time everyone knew it had a different meaning. Oz demurred to a quick kiss on his chest, which Troy let him do.

While the game continued Oz lit a joint and took a few deep drags before offering to pass it around the circle.

Joe stabbed Lenny with an elbow to the ribs and a glance over to their host. Bill was not playing the game. They noticed that a drop-dead gorgeous young Chinese man, named Charlie, had joined Billy. "I guess he decided to go more exotic this week ..." and they all sort of snickered.

"Well guys it's time to have some more fun. You know this is a summer share," Billy announced. The guys looked around sort of puzzled but by this point enough alcohol had been consumed to lower the inhibitions. Just then Billy produced a bag and announced "while you were fooling around I went into your rooms and stole from each of you a pair of your undies. Oz's idea. One by one you are going to pull out someone's draws from the bag. You have one minute to guess who they belong too and if you get it right that's your partner for the next ten minutes! Who should start? Maybe we go by who has the biggest cock first? Is it Lee, or maybe Lenny who starts it off ...."

"Shit no.... I challenge that," Oz said. He jumped up and outlined his cock through his board shorts. They said ok Oz could chose first. Oz shot a glance into the bag and then over at Rory. Only later would they figure out that Oz had contrived this whole thing to get into Rory's pants. That's why he insisted on going first before someone else claimed his desired "prize". He pulled out a black thong. "No fair that's Mike's!" The guys debated the rules and said ok he could draw again. This time out came bright red low rise briefs. Oz studied the circle and for a moment headed towards Rory, but they were too big for that beanpole, so at the last second he reconsidered and said "Lee." The crowd was silent .... and then the look on Joe's face made it clear. Oz had guessed correctly.

"That's match number one. Who's next?"

"Mike can go next ... after all he has been outed!" He pulled out a pair of stripped trunk shorts. Mike had a sort of unfair advantage because he had seen Troy in them around the house.

"Now it is your turn Lenny." Lenny looked around at the available guys and sort of willed himself to pull out Tom's shorts. He got a black sort of meshy thing. He wanted to say Tom but he was pretty sure it was Joe. He paused and considered how to proceed. "Joe." "That's right." Lenny thought this is going to be weird I have known him for years but only as friends.

"Tom your turn." Tom reached in and out came a jock. Tom blushed and said "Mine." "You can draw again," and this time out came the same black thong. "Well let me guess ...."; they agreed he could go again if he wanted and Tom said "no fairs, fair. It's Mike. We can do two on one..."

"That's everyone isn't it?" Rory actually sat silent .... he seemed not to be too into it, but at least Troy was safe with Mike, he hoped. "No we forgot Rory."

The group egged Rory on so he finally reached in the bag and immediate his face fell. He held up a pair of surfer's shorts. Oz grinned a wicked smile... it was obvious who's shorts he had. So it was going to be a threesome between Lee, Rory and Oz.

"Ok the winners can do, or make the losers do, whatever for the next ten minutes." But no one really made a move. Despite the sexual tension in the air, it all seemed a little too contrived. A few of the guys started a little caressing and gentle touching. Oz was the first to make any real move and it became clear he was hot to jump Rory. He bent in and kissed Rory, but the response was reserved at best. Rory shot a glance over to Troy who he knew did not like Oz. Mike, Tom and Troy were messing around, touching each other a little but it was pretty tame, so Rory decided to keep his distance too.

Oz was not going for that and he was getting more aggressive. There were a few more kisses and at the same time he was trying to slide his hand down Rory's shorts. Lee sensing that this was going too fast decided it was time for him to jump in. He needed to distract Oz. But Oz was continuing to focus on his target, Rory's tight ass.

Mike had gotten lost in his match with Tom and despite being the bottom to Oz he was actually up for the idea of serving Tom's bubble butt. They had started to make out and Mike's hands were down on the small of Tom's back working towards his ass crack. Troy had actually moved away from the group sort of disgusted that Oz and Rory might hook up.

Lenny also held back. He did not really want to start it up with Joe for after all they had been friends for going on 10 years. True they had seen each other naked more than once, but that was years ago. Joe kind of nuzzled him a little and caressed his thigh. Lenny though he had to return the favor. Joe turned and whispered to him "You don't have to if you are not comfortable. Look over at our host, he's the one really getting into this scene." Joe sort of turned Lenny so he could throw a glance that way. Joe was right. Instead of withdrawing to the privacy of his bedroom Billy was sitting back taking in the scene unfolding in front of him while stroking his cock along with Charlie's. Charlie was naked, his body was totally smooth with just a small pubic patch, tight round little nips and a really nice looking cock.

Sensing the Rory-Oz thing was getting even more awkward they all sort of knew something had to be done. "This is shit... slow it down Oz," Rory cried out. Just then Lee interject himself: "You said you never tasted chocolate ... well I am here for the taking Oz."

For Rory's sake Oz had the attention span of a flea especially after a night of drinking. So he spun around and started Frenching Lee. Joe sort of winced at the newest aggression but let it go because he knew Lee's goal was slowing down Oz's offensive on Rory. Oz seemed to be quickly losing interest though so Lee stepped it up another notch: "Lick me you Aussie bitch!" Oz seemed stunned by the big black guy but following directions he focused in on Lee's nipples, which were quickly getting hard. "Oh damn," Joe sputtered as Lee moaned with delight. But Oz's attention again started to shift towards Rory. He reached out past Lee started stroking Rory's crotch. Rory did not pull away but was still hesitant.

Mike and Tom were locked in a deep lip lock and Mike clearly had his hands on Tom's ass. They could not tell but they suspect Mike might be at least teasing that hole as well. Joe wanted to get his attention off what was happening to Lee so he had started licking across Lenny's body and to his surprise the snake in the pants was growing this time.

"You ready to taste some chocolate cock you cocksucker?" Lee clearly had a plan in mind and was standing over Oz. In one swift move he pulled out his big black cock. It was long, really long, and equally impressively thick. He slapped it across Oz's face. Joe had a pained look like that's my guy.

It worked though as Rory was able to pull back a little and he turned to the host "Isn't the ten minutes up?" he pleaded. Billy was pretty involved in his own situation but came back enough to realize he was setting the rules, "Um, yea... it must be. Now everyone rolls to their aaaa left and aaaaaa gets the man next to him as long as it is not your regular partner."

Rory was moving in a flash. For a moment he thought he might find Mike but he realized Oz might take that the wrong way if Rory made a move to his boyfriend. So Rory went back to Lee. He figured Lee might continue to keep Oz at bay.

Tom rolled over onto Joe and he was actually pretty aggressive at pinning him down and licking his hairy chest. His bubble butt was in the air and it was starting to wiggle.

Mike rolled over towards Lenny and was sort of surprised by how good the response was. The more outgoing side of Lenny appeared. They instantly formed a lip lock.

That left Troy and Oz as sort of odd men out. That was dangerous so Joe grabbed Oz and pulled him into their little circle with Tom. Oz was not really into it but he did not object. It sort of cooled his libido for a few.

Troy went straight for Rory who was now working Lee's big black cock, which he had neglected to stuff back into his shorts after using it on Oz. Rory had a hand wrapped around the big pole.

Mike and Lenny seemed to be having a good time of it kissing and groping each other but Mike clearly also had one eye towards Oz. I guess he knew his boyfriend well enough to know he was not going to be distracted too long. "Shit I think he is going to make another move on him from behind," Mike muttered. Lost in the moment Rory was sucking Lee's long cock with his back to the other guys.

Lenny sensed it was his turn to insert himself here so he turned to Oz. "You challenged me earlier but you never put up and proved it. I think I am the BIGGER MAN!" It must have been his Scott persona talking because Lenny never would have had the balls to challenge Oz. "Yea you think so. So what do you think of this?" as Oz again showed him the outline of his cock through his shorts. "I think I can take it!" "Well yea then prove it," and with that that Oz whipped out his cock and wagged it around. It was a pencil dick! Maybe 8 inches long but narrow and uncut. Lenny knew he had this and he flashed Oz his 9 inch snake. The other guys did not know if they should howl or laugh. Oz had been put in his place for once.

All of a sudden they thought they heard Billy squeal "It's time for everyone to get naked..." but some of the guys seemed more reluctant to take that step. "Here's the rules, either you strip or you are volunteering to be the bottom for everyone tonight!" Tom smirked from ear to ear and seemed to be holding on tight to his shorts, but the others one by one started to drop trow.

Oz's 8 inches was standing straight out. Lenny pulled out his 9 incher again to the approval from the audience. Lee's long, thick black cock had already been exposed. He was more like 10 or more. Joe had a nice 7 inches with a full bush of hair at the end of his happy trail. Mike turned out to be less well-endowed then he acted. Maybe 6 inches and the same for Troy at 6.5. Rory held back a bit but Lee helped him out. He had turned around to bring his tight ass out first and as he turned the guys were sort of surprised. Rory might have been a little scared but he was soft, it hung down with a nice purple mushroom head. "What can I say, I am grower not a shower" and he giggled.

The guys were sort of looking for the next rules but it was too late, Billy was lost in his own attention. Charlie was licking his ass crack and they heard the squeals of delight.

Oz spoke up, "I think we form a daisy chain. Everyone suck the guy to your right's cock!" Rory had maneuvered himself away from Oz so that he was next to Mike. Oz was still next to Lenny so Lenny took delight in putting his 9 incher into Oz's open mouth!

It was a blur of cocks. They were moans and lots of slurping sounds. "Time to switch," Oz yelled out, "sucker becomes the suckeeeeeeeee." Oz was determined to teach Lenny a lesson and he was going at it so hard you though his cock might pop out of the back of Lenny's head.

At the same time Rory wrapped his lips around Mike's cock. That seemed to be too much for Oz who stopped his face fuck of Lenny. Oz seemed to think that's my prize ... I want Rory on my cock!

This time it was Tom who was going to take one for the team. He jumped up in front of Oz wiggled his ass and everyone was shocked by what came next, "Aussie you the first one to fuck me tonight?" Oz was clearly of two minds. He wanted Rory badly but he had admired Tom's bubble butt since that first afternoon when he wiggled it on the stairs. "Yea I will take you Dude," but he shot a look towards Rory like "you are next."

Things were clearly out of hand. They looked towards Billy but it was too late. Charlie had taken him to the bedroom to fuck his brains out. All they were hearing were the squeals of delight.

Tom pushed Oz down to deck and climbed on top of him. After the big dildos he had sat on Oz was easy to take. Tom seemed to moan a little but he seemed to be doing it more for the effect. It distracted Oz for a moment and when his attention seemed to wonder Lee decide it was his turn. He bent over and said, "Aussie you promised to fuck my black ass!" Joe seemed shocked because it had been Lee who had always been on top. But Oz said "Yea Mr. Goodbar I will do you" and in he went in with one firm motion. He started his signature pile driver move they had seen demonstrated on Mike but Lee just smiled up at Joe. He wrapped his lips around Joe's cock while Oz tried to show him he was the real man.

"Real men take it as well as they give it Oz!" He snapped out of his singular focus and suddenly Oz felt a warm burning sensation from behind. It was Lenny who had tackled Oz's ass! Nine inches slid in and Lenny growled, "Feel a real man inside, you ass." He was pretty sure he had just popped Oz's cherry! Lee jumped around and stuffed his cock in Oz's mouth!

Rory howled with laughter as Oz got spit roasted by Lenny and Lee. Mike was besides himself nearly doubling over with laughter seeing OZ taking it better than he gave it. Troy decided he was going to be part of the lesson so he pulled Lee free and Troy stuffed his cock in Oz's mouth. "Here's for trying to fuck me you ass ... and leave my Rory ALONE!"

They had Oz pinned down and Troy was determined to finish him off. Troy was face fucking him for all he was worth and maybe it was the adrenaline rush but Troy let out with a yell that could be heard to the mainland as he fired his jizz into Oz's mouth! Oz was sort of stunned. He just sort of lay there looking as the other guys went about their play.

Lenny had moved off towards the prize he had been aiming at for weeks, Tom's bubble ass. Tom saw how well equipped Lenny was and the look was sort of like: and damn I have been wasting it on those dildos. "Did you fill that fool's ass?" he asked?

"Nay Tom you know I have been saving it for you."

Rory seemed eager to repay Lee for all the protection he had provided. He fell to his knees and started sucking his cock again. Lee seemed to regain his equilibrium and manhood. He was enjoying Rory's attention and the deep moans let Rory know. Troy moved in and seemed also ready to thank Lee with a second mouth, this one working his nuts. Lee suggested the two guys kiss – with his cock in the middle – and as the two lovers kissed Lee's nuts suddenly exploded with waves of euphoria. It flew across the deck: splat, Splat, SPLAT!