The Summer "Share"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rory and Troy laid back satisfied that they had repaid their debt. Rory took a swig of the beer to build up his courage and then he let Troy climb on top of him. They moved into a 69 position.

Mike was focused on Joe. Joe's hairy body totally turned him on and after making sure Lee was ok with it he began to satisfy Joe. He worked every inch, enjoying the hair, rubbing his cock across Joe's hairy chest and soon they both climaxed in the hottest mutual orgasm of the night. Joe was on his back and it flew airways as Mike unloaded on Joe's chest and chin.

Mike moved off to repair Oz's bruised ego... and maybe ass and mouth. Oz was about ready to take a swing at Mike. "Dude let it go – fuck me – show them how good you really are." But Oz clearly was no longer in the mood, he instead took a big swig of beer swished it around his mouth and spat it in the general direction but missed everyone.

The moment was broken as the guys heard: "Oh fuck Tom I have wanted this all summer .... oh fuck you have a hot ass ...." Lenny was writhing with delight as Tom rode the bucking bronco. "I want your warm jizz in my hole, do it dude... fill me... yea ... babyyyyy!" and with that the two collapsed into a mess of hot sweaty flesh. It took a good minute or more for Lenny to come down from his euphoria.

In the meantime Troy had finally gotten what Oz wanted so bad. Rory was on all fours taking it doggie from Troy. Rory was clearly adoring Troy's cock in his ass... and quite possibly happy to torment Oz with his moans for joy.

Oz started to stir again. He approached Rory with lust in his eyes but instead of being the alpha male he just stood there with the look of a scolded puppy dog. "Maurice" Mike yelled ... nothing .... "MAURICE get the fuck out of there!" Mike seemed to be prepared to pounce if need be ... but instead Oz just seemed to be watching Troy who clearly was about to come and had worked Rory to the edge as well. Troy's cock slammed into Rory's ass with howls of delight. Troy collapsed into Rory and Rory unloaded at the same moment. Oz knew Troy had rung the bell and won the prize.

The guys just lay there with Oz sulking in the corner. Maybe it was the beer but they just started laughing and laughing. At the same time, Oz doubled over the rail and started puking his guts out. Then as if the guys had planned it since the start, in unison they all yelled out "MAURICE!" – and that set them all off again roaring with laughter.

Slowly it died away and one by one they paired up and headed off. Some went to take a skinny dip in the ocean, some to the hot tub, and Troy and Rory off to the privacy of the shower. They intertwined their bodies in with the hot water and collapsed to the floor and for the first time he heard, "Troy I love you." Troy and Rory left the Island the next morning hand in hand – their "friendship" had clearly moved to the next level.

Oz and Mike were already becoming more distant and clearly headed for a breakup. They left barely talking to each other.

Joe's summer fling with Lee was over. They went their separate ways, and as much as they promised to meet up in the City, it would never happen.

"Come we need to run to catch that last ferry."

"I am right behind you Scott."

"Nope I am Leonard .... come Tom I want to show you my apartment." Somehow you just knew that apartment would not be so lonely anymore.

As the ferry started to pull away from the dock he shot one final glance towards that little bungalow. To no one in particular he said, "Yea it was the best summer share." "Snuggle me dude, it's getting cold out here." "Does my Tommy need some attention?" Lenny responded.

Billy stood on the hill smiling as he watched the ferry sail off ... he turned to Charlie .... "Come on honey we need to close up the house – it was another successful summer!" and with that they headed back to the bungalow and as they crested the hill together they let out a squeal of delight.

--The End--