The Summerhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deja_two
Deja_two
3 Followers

I moved to face her side and ran my other hand down over her nicely rounded buttocks searching with my urgent fingers for the gap between her arse cheeks and the back end of her vaginal slit. Mandy assisted by opening her legs and guiding my front hand to lay over her clitoris while at the same time moving my back hand down to the slit of her pussy.

"Stick your fingers into my pussy. Yes like that, back and front use both hands. Oh fuck! Yes, push them in deeper. Oh yes, finger fuck me, fuck me deeper, more fingers, harder and faster, more fingers." She was beside herself, screaming at the top of her voice and her body trembling with excitement and passion, "Can you feel how wet I am? Can you feel my wet, wide-open, pussy? Where's your cock? I need to feel your manliness" demanded Mandy as she pulled feverishly at the crotch of my pants searching for my fly zipper.

She found it and almost ripped it from my pants. I released my back hand long enough to pull out my manhood and to slip it into Mandy's searching hand. She visibly relaxed as she felt its soft texture and new found rigidity. Wrapping her hand around my hardness, she rubbed slowly up and down its length until it stood granite hard and outstandingly proud. I tried to move back behind her.

Taking a grip on my penis, I bent my knees in an effort to get down low enough to guide myself into the heated furnace that was her sex. Then, as thoughts flooded my mind, I stopped my actions and cried out, ""No! Not here like this! Help me get your dress off!"

Mandy, tried to pull her dress up over her body, but it clung to her overheated moistened frame. She stood still and raised her arms over her head and allowed me to peel off the soaking garment. I studied her lithe body as she held her pose. My need to devour her whole was paramount!

Placing one arm behind her knees and the other just above the small of her back I swept her off her feet and carried her close to the pouffe which I kicked to an open area on the floor. I gently eased her down so she lay on the ancient settlement spot, face up. It must have felt like she was on a slab of ice but she seemed to pay no heed, in fact, she raised her arms level with her head before pressing them down firmly against the cold marble; her head becoming the central prong of a trident spear, affixed to the ground. She raised her knees and swayed them left and right moving from the hips. Every now and then her knees would part to give me a glimpse of her glistening wet pussy.

I was drawn like a snowball into the fiery pits of hell to be consumed by heat and lust. I pinned Mandy's wrists hard to the floor so that she could not move. She heaved her lower body upward while crying out for me to slip my manliness deep into her wanton womanhood and to fill her to the brim with potent Pagan's day seed. Resistance to my insertion was minimal though the sensation was beyond belief. I felt the walls of her vagina open then tighten around my manhood.

"Oh, that's it! Oh yes, Jake, that feels so good. Now deeper Jake push right through me. Oh yes! Oh, that's just perfect. Grind me lover. Grind this little lady's pussy into the ground."

I could easily fulfil Mandy's wishes for they coincided with my own. My cock felt longer, fatter and harder than it had ever been before; far surpassing those early mornings when I have awoken huge, heavy and as hard as steel. I loved the feeling of Mandy beneath me, her body scents ravaging my lust filled mind, her perfume, sex, and just womanly smell.

I breathed in deeply filling my nostrils with her aroma and while so intoxicated I plunged deeper into her with hard deliberate thrusts; sometimes setting my jaw to control my lust. My aim was to please but not to hurt her. I felt small shudders ripple through her body and felt her vaginal muscles tighten around me as she experience another orgasm. Her action drove me to the brink, "I'm getting close," I called out, "Is it alright for me to cum inside of you?

"Yes, of course," she murmured, "I want you to fill me with your lovely seed on this Mid-summer's eve, but leave you cock in me after you cum."

I stiffened as spurt after spurt of my semen filled my newly found lover. I rested on my arms taking the weight off Mandy's body as my cock softened. The last of my sperm but merely dribbled from the end of my softening excitement. Finally, I rolled off her to lie along side of her.

Mandy herself just lay there basking in the afterglow of sex while my fresh cum started to ooze readily from her vagina and drip steadily onto the cold marble floor.

It was close on to a quarter of an hour later when she broke the silence with a giggle and said, "Oh my bum's gone numb on this floor!"

I jumped up and helped her to her feet and then over to the settee where we sat side by side, "We could have used the bed." I offered huskily by way of apology.

"No way, that cold marble floor made it magical!" she chuckled softly.

"So you would do it that way again, Mandy?"

"Yes, as often as you want. Well, probably no more than three times a day IF it should be for the rest of my life," she laughed.

"Interesting," I replied, "I know so little about you. I don't even know if you are married."

"I was but he died in combat three years ago," she choked trying to get the words out without crying.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I solemnly replied.

"I'm just about over it now," tearfully she lied. She wiped her eyes and confided," You are the first man I've been with other than my husband. I must admit, I liked what we did this evening."

"Shall we go eat something?"

"Later, first let me be your trident spear, once more, my noble warrior."

* * * *

Six weeks later we had confirmation that Mandy was pregnant and we are planning our wedding. I confessed that I didn't believe in those tales of ancient rites, myths, and the power of Calendula at first but now I'm not so sure.

The marble floor is still a favoured sex location but now it's covered with a thick rug, and there is always a vase, on the dresser, full of yellow pot marigolds.

*

Dear readers: Votes, comments and feedback are all welcomed.

Deja_two
Deja_two
3 Followers
12