The Summit Club

Story Info
An adventure with a cuckold husband and his Mistress.
1.3k words
4.12
14.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Summit Club here in Tulsa, OK, is located on the very top of the Bank of America building...on the 32nd floor...one of the taller buildings on the Tulsa skyline.

The Summit Club is an upscale restaurant/bar/club...Happy Hour being from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Every now and then I am invited up there to join a friend for a hors d'oeuvres, drinks, interesting talk...

I had the pleasure of joining one of my married guys the other evening, he wanted me to meet him right after work...meet him in the parking garage and we would get caught up on what's been going on in each other's lives...i.e. mostly my naughty, nasty adventures...enjoy a few drinks and then go our separate ways...

I met him promptly at 5:30 p.m. in the parking garage...I had parked on Level 3, he had parked on Level 2...up, up, up to the Summit Club we went...the view from up there is just amazing...you can see forever all around Tulsa up there...thus the name "Summit!" My friend ordered a Cosmopolitan for me, we both got a small plate of hors d'oeuvres and found a comfortable table off a ways from the other folks...

I asked about how his job was going...how many times a day he was masturbating...how was the wife? Was she still seeing her cop, boyfriend? Was he being the good little cuckold hubby that he could be? I then began my questioning of why he felt the need to be such a wussy...he LOVES it when I start belittling him, telling him what a weak man he is and how he needs to be sexually dominated all of the time...that his slut wife deserves a better husband, one that can not only provide for her financially but provide her with the sexual attention and energy she deserves...

He was rock hard, his cock straining in his suit trousers...he could hardly eat his little hors d'oeuvres...I sipped on my drink and watched as he shared with me the answers to my questions. He ordered another round, trying to hide his obvious excitement...

"I will have one more drink and then I'm outta here," I told him. "I don't have time to be sitting around talking to a pathetic little limp dick like yourself."

"Yes, Mistress, I know...I want to please you...I want to please you like I can't please my slut at home," he whispered back.

"YOU want to please ME? Oh, that's a good one!! What makes you think I want to indulge in anything sexual with a cuckold like yourself? Why would I waste the time?" I hissed back at him. I thought he was going to cum right there...his breathing quickened, he was licking his lips frantically trying to conceal his growing ecstasy.

We had our second drinks...finished our hor d'oeuvres...it was time to leave. I had promised him an hour of my time and it was now up. I excused myself to go to the restroom. I emerged to find my worthless piece of man-meat standing there waiting obediently. We headed towards the bank of elevators...on the way an idea struck me...I stepped through one of the dining room doors and plucked a wine glass off of the closest table...my friend looked at me.

"Mistress, why did you take the glass?" he asked.

"You'll see my worthless little man," I told him. An elevator arrived and we began our journey down to the parking garage...

"Mistress, I want to show you my cock," he said.

"Why would I want to see your cock?" I asked.

"Because it is so hard for you, Mistress," he replied.

"Okay, Show me your hard-on," I told him. About that time the elevator jerked to a stop and the bell dinged...he had unzipped as the doors began to open...he stepped behind me to conceal his open fly. Two people got on the elevator. I pressed my back into him and the elevator continued its journey...another two stops and I pushed the button to Level 4 of the parking garage. We exited at Level 4 and headed to the stairwell.

"Mistress, where are we going?" he asked as we headed down the stairs. I stopped on the landing between floors...

"Take your cock out, show me your hard cock," I told him.

"Right here?" he asked trembling.

"Right here!" I told him...he unbuttoned his trouser button, his fly was already unzipped...his cock was peeping out of the opening in his boxers...it was so hard and purple...he was so turned-on.

"Now, jack yourself off...I want to see you make yourself cum!" I told him. His eyes opened wide.

"But Mistress, someone might catch us," he whined.

"Yes, they certainly might...I'll ask them if they want a piece of my nasty little cuckold man...I'll ask them if they want to join us," I laughed as he quickly took to masturbating himself...his nice suit trousers had dropped around his ankles...he was so close, it wouldn't take long...

"Mistress, may I cum?" he asked trying to hold back until I granted permission...

"Not yet, wait a minute," I said as I pulled out the wine glass from my purse...I placed it to where the head of his swollen cock-head was just inside the glass...

"Now, you can cum!" I told him and he released a HUGE load of creamy, hot cum...he filled the wine glass about a quarter full...some of his cum ran down the outside of the glass and onto my fingers...

"Lick my fingers and the outside of this glass clean," I ordered him...he licked like a starved man, licking and sucking my fingers clean and then the outside of the glass...

"Open your mouth...I want you to taste yourself, here, have a little more of your cum-load, my dear," I ordered as I held the cum filled glass to his lips...I tilted the glass up to where some of the thick goo could run to the rim and onto his lips...he took a little of it before I pulled the glass away and had him lick the outside clean again.

"Now, pull up your pants and get down on your hands and knees...I want you to lick my pussy, see how hot and wet you've made this Mistress," I ordered. He quickly pulled up his pants and went down on his knees. I stood back on the steps and raised the hem of my dress...I was wearing my crotchless pantyhose so he had easy access to my hot, wet pussy...

I grabbed him by the head of the hair and instructed him on exactly how to lick me...oh, that felt soooo good.

"Yes, just like that, feathery licks, yes, suck on my clit, ever so gently...yes, yes, yes...oh, yes..." I moaned and groaned..

He lapped at my pussy so nicely...he always does but I would never tell him how good he is...

I felt myself let go...I came right there in his mouth...I even felt a little squirt of liquid...maybe it was cum, maybe it was pee...who cares?? He loved it. I regained my composure and dropped the hem of my skirt...he got up and was buckling his belt when the door to the floor above us in the stairwell opened and a couple came hurrying down...they scurried past us and out the door on Level 3...

"This is the Level I parked on," I told him.

"Thank you, Mistress. That was the hottest scene I've ever experienced," he whispered to me as he walked me to my car.

"Of course, it was!" I laughed. I kissed him on the cheek and bid him farewell...

"Call me sometime, we'll do this again," I said as I got in my car. I waved good-bye as I pulled out of my parking place. I stopped and rolled down my window.

"Sweetie, here, take this to your slut wife," I told him as I handed him the wine glass full of his cum, right there where everyone could see...not that anyone did, but the look on his face as I drove off, standing there holding the cum filled wine glass, that was a priceless moment!!