The Summoner

Story Info
A demon summoner gets more than she bargains for.
3.8k words
4.52
37.6k
80

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brigetta stood outside the circle, the cowl of the hooded cloak masking her features, and looked over her work. The runes around the circle had been written perfectly in a mixture of goat's blood and angelica, staining the dull grey stone floor.

A stone altar stood at one end of the room, an array of magical paraphernalia placed with care around it. In the centre sat her grimoire. It had been hand written with all her research notes and spells along with her many discoveries. It included the spell she was attempting for the first time that night.

Brigetta was a student at the magic academy where she had learned the finer points of the art of summoning the denizens of hell. Far from being frowned upon, the art had been welcomed hundreds of years ago as to further the study of the arcane arts. Demons, when summoned could offer up all sorts of new and interesting spells.

Brigetta always had a talent for summoning and had become the youngest summoner in history to attain the rank of Master. At thirty-seven, she had long ago perfected the art but had her sights set on becoming the highest-ranking summoner in the land.

She intended to become the Archchancellor.

In order to accomplish that goal, she needed to summon a higher demon and subjugate it to her will. That was just one step in the many that would lead her on the path to greatness.

The stone lined chamber was empty of all other beings. Nothing would disturb her summoning. If there were any doubt, any hesitation, the demon she intended to call would break out of her hold and all her efforts would be in vain. She would have to wait another year before the stars were aligned again to attempt a second time.

There was little chance that, even if everything were to go wrong, that the demon would cause any damage. The runes and circle on the floor would ensure that the fiend could not step outside unless given direct permission by the summoner and that is why Brigetta once again checked the circle.

Nodding to herself in satisfaction, she set about lighting the candles situated at the five points marking out the pentagram.

Everything was perfect.

Loosening the ties to her cloak, she dropped the robe to the floor, standing nude in the candlelight. Even though she was in her mid thirties, time had not dulled her beauty. Her dark hair hung down her back in waves and her blue eyes shone in the light. Unlike many of her fellow students, she didn't look her age, in fact when many of the new students met her for the first time they thought she was still in her twenties.

Her body was lithe like a dancer but her hips and breasts were the envy of many of the female students and the delight of a select few.

Her latest round of preparations however had left her little time for such dalliances. Although, after that night's spell, she would no longer need the illexperienced grasps of the younger mages. There was someone else she yearned for.

One of the professors above her, Alexander, was just a little older than her. Like her, he had kept his body in prime condition and was handsome. All the younger sorceresses had a crush on him but he never gave them a second glance.

Brigetta used to be one of their number but that all changed last week when she became a Master.

All summonings had to be done in the nude so that there were no distractions, nothing between them and the magic. The only thing they were allowed to wear was their summoning ring made from silver and precious stones. When learning the art, one became used to appearing naked in front of their class and teachers early on or they did not stay long. When undergoing her final exam, she had stood in front the professors and the Archchancellor, fully nude and summoned three mid level demons at once, one more than the requirement for the test.

It had been easy and she pulled off the summoning with little effort, which had won her admiration amongst the professors whilst the Archchencellor frowned. He reprimanded her for being reckless but awarded her for her efforts by handing her her Mastership ring.

Feigning contriteness, she had bowed her head until her black locks obscured her face and she observed the assembled professors. All of them were applauding her. All but one. Alexander watched her with his dark eyes, drinking in her curvaceous body with his eyes and a smile on his full lips.

That one look had made her heart skip. She had seen that look in many of her peer's eyes but never in his. He desired her. If time had not been a factor, she would have sought him out that night.

However, time and the stars waited for no one.

Pushing all thoughts aside, Brigetta took a deep breath, centring her consciousness and started to chant. The words she had memorised came easily until they burned in her mind and she spoke each with care, feeling the magic as it rolled off her tongue. The spell became alive and crackled around the circle. She could not stop now, even if she willed to. The magic that she was generating took her body over and the words spilled out of her mouth unconsciously.

The memory came unbidden to her mind suddenly. She remembered the way Alexander had looked at her and the way it had tugged at something low in her body. How aroused it had made her feel and how she had then fantasied about him that night while touching herself under the crisp white sheets of her bed.

She tried to shove those thoughts out of her mind but the damage had been done.

The magic swelled and exploded within the circle, the runes only just containing the blast. Sulphurous smoke filled the chamber and stung Brigetta's eyes. The fumes filled her nose, choking her. Thankfully, the candle flames burned away the worst of it and she was finally able to breathe.

As many times she summoned a demon, the one thing she never got used to was the smell of sulphur.

The smoke cleared and what stood in front of her stilled her breath.

It stood over six feet on two muscular human shaped legs and had black fur that covered it head to toe. The light flickered and dipped into a muscular chest that had an extra set of pectorals. The reason for this was the four arms that ended in strong hands tipped with sharp black talons.

The face was a dark parody of Alexander's with gleaming red eyes, almost mocking her memory. Dark hair flowed down its back in a soft wave as it turned its head to take in its surroundings.

Between his legs was a mass of finger thin tentacles, each about thirty centimetres long clustered around two furred sheaths, much like an animal's that contained its genitalia.

He, for now Brigetta was certain it was a he, turned to face her, his glowing red eyes following her every movement.

"You." The word echoed in her head all the way to her core. "You were the one who summoned me."

At once, Brigetta knew she had summoned something more dangerous than a higher demon. What stood before her was a Lord of Hell, one of the highest and most dangerous demons hell could muster.

The runes she had set around the circle were useless to her. They were only good for containing lesser demons. For a Lord of Hell, it wouldn't even hinder him for a second.

She still had a few years worth of study left before she could even attempt summoning a demon of his standing. So far, none to date had managed to do so and survive. Not even the Archchancellor dared to try.

Anyone who had attempted the spell had been left dead, ripped apart with demonic strength and their hearts taken as a toll for their conceit.

The demon leered at her, reading her thoughts. "The toll must be paid."

As he spoke those words, the tentacles around his groin stirred and two red shafts poked out of the sheaths. The first was human shaped but long and thick. It gleamed in the candlelight with some sort of mucus.

The second, below the first, was thicker than the first. It too was covered in mucus but it was bulbous like a dog's.

The sight of the twin shafts made her move. She ran back to her altar and leafed through her grimoire desperately. She knew there was a spell guaranteed to exorcise all evil within in the first few pages. She had never needed to recite the words before but was glad she had the foresight to put it somewhere that she could flick to easily.

Just as she reached the spell, a large weight crashed into her, knocking her flat over the altar and spiling the array of ritual objects to the ground. A large hand scooped up her grimoire, snatching it away from her grasp. The demon took one look at the spell and threw the grimoire away with a hiss.

"You won't be needing that."

With one hand, he forced her flat against the altar, the cold stone pressing painfully against her breasts. Another hand caught both her wrists and held them tightly above her head.

Brigetta whimpered. Any moment now, she expected to feel sharp talons ripping through her unprotected back as the demon lord took his toll.

The moment stretched out and she wondered why the demon wasn't tearing her apart when she felt the soft fur of his legs brush the back of hers. Something slimy rubbed against her leg and she recoiled at the touch until the demon growled sharply at her, holding her still with his hands.

The tentacles around his groin slithered between her legs and she finally understood what he intended to do.

She tried to shut her legs but the tentacles barred her way. They moved over her skin, pushing the demon's shaft towards her groin and parting her labia until it rubbed along the length of her slit. The slick mucus covered her lips completely as the demon rubbed his cock back and forth over her.

Suddenly her groin started to tingle and she realized that the mucus had something in it to stimulate her. She felt her body react to the feeling and knew she was getting wet despite the fear coursing through her.

A strong hand lifted her right leg until she lay exposed in front of him, the lips of her labia spread wide. The demon shifted his hips until the bulbous head of the first shaft entered her abruptly, gliding most of the way in and stretching her more than any of her previous lovers.

The mucus covering the shaft permeated her own juices that had started to form and entered her system in a tingling rush. The demon slowly pulled out and she could feel every vein rubbing inside her before he rammed the rest of his shaft back in until the head pressed against her cervix.

He held still for a few heartbeats and Brigetta could feel the tingling sensation flow through her until she couldn't think any more. It dulled her mind and enhanced her other senses.

She could feel the soft fur of his legs against hers contrasting with the cold, hard surface of the altar as she was pressed against it. She could hear the sound of her frantic heart in her ears and the deep breathing of the demon behind her. What little she could see through her hair was bright as if lit by a thousand candles. She could smell the remains of the sulfur as it clung to the air but under that she could smell the undeniable scent of sex.

The tentacles felt their way around her body and wherever they touched they sent tingling rushes throughout her body and straight to her brain. The desire she now felt was more acute than anything she had every experienced before and the only thought that was in her mind was the demon.

She wanted him to fuck her, deep and hard until she couldn't take any more.

As if reading her mind, the demon started to thrust hard into her, drawing most of his shaft out of her before ramming the full length back in. His last hand grasped her hip and pulled her back sharply with each thrush, impaling her on his cock over and over again.

Brigetta cried out in lust as the tingling sensation filled her completely, no longer caring that she was being taken against her will. That was no longer the case. She wanted the demon to fuck her and tried to move back against his thrusts of her own accord. The sensations she was feeling were better than anything she had experienced before and she knew nothing else would compare.

The tentacles between her thighs alternated between massaging her legs to flicking over her exposed clit. Every now and again, with every brutal thrust, the shaft of his second cock rubbed along the front of her, coating her clit with the same mucus until her whole groin felt on fire. She was spun in a whirlwind of pleasure but the ultimate orgasm just wouldn't come.

Her moans echoed around the chamber punctuated by the wet slurp and sharp grunt of the demon as he mercilessly pounded her. The smell of sex overrid the sulfur so much that she could almost taste it in the air.

The demon slowed his thrusts until he stopped completely, his shaft still embedded in the human before him. He grinned as she squirmed against him, trying to fuck him back.

Brigetta whimpered again. Why had he stopped? She tried to move but the hand on her shoulder kept her pinned.

Eventually the demon withdrew his shaft slowly until it slid completely out of her.

"Please..." she whined, unable to control her own thoughts.

"Please what?" his voice vibrated up her spine and send shivers through her body.

"Please fuck me."

He chuckled and it caused her to tremble. "Will you be my servant?"

To become a servant to a demon was to damn her soul for eternity, but she couldn't stop herself if she tried. She wanted the demon so badly that it ached inside.

"Yes," she said.

"Yes what?" he teased.

"I swear, body and soul to be your servant," the words felt odd until she realized she spoken in the demon tongue, binding herself in contract to the demon. "From now until eternity. Just please..."

"Please what?" he asked innocently as he slid his shaft between her legs, teasing her.

She struggled under his hold, trying to impale herself on his cock. "Please! Don't stop fucking me!"

"Good girl," he said and pulled his shaft away.

Brigetta struggled against his grip. Surely after giving herself over to him he wasn't going to deny her the one thing she wanted.

Then she felt something else move against her labia. It was larger and meatier than the first cock and she realized he was about to impale her with his second shaft seconds before he thrust it deep inside her.

It was thicker than the first, tapered at the head so that it slipped fully against her cervix with each thrust. She cried out as each shove spiraled her higher but the orgasm just wouldn't hit her.

The demon released her wrists and gripped both shoulders, pulling her back against his thrusts and lifting her slightly off the altar. His other two hands snaked under her to caress her breasts, pinching the hard nipples. His warm hands felt obscenely wonderful after the cold, hard stone.

The first cock slid between her cheeks with every thrust, coating her with their combined juices. The feeling caused her to moan as the tentacles slid over her clit. Her body tightened and she could feel the beginning of an orgasm lighten her head.

But before the orgasm could reach her, the demon slowed his thrusts again, this time pulling most of the way out until only the head of this second cock rested inside her.

Brigetta moaned. Not again! Not when she was so close!

The tentacles pulled her cheeks apart until the pink rosebud of her anus was exposed. Brigetta's eyes widened. She had never had anyone in that hole before, let alone whilst she had another inside her. The idea of double penetration always got her off but she never had the opportunity to do it before. The thought turned her on even more and she reached back with both hands, helping the tentacles spread her cheeks apart.

She felt the blunt head of the first shaft prod the puckered entrance, pushing slowly but firmly in. Her ass was on fire as he pushed more of his cock into her, spearing her in both holes. The burning pain quickly turned to pleasure as the mucus eased her muscles, allowing him to fill her completely.

The demon held her still, both his shafts embedded inside her. With one talon, he speared the top layer of skin in the center of her back.

The pain was so sharp and immediate that Brigetta screamed, her body tightening around the two shafts inside her. With slow, deliberate movements, he carved a sigil into her back. Long, curling lines formed his brand and all would know that she belonged to him. When he finished, he licked her blood off his talon and poured his power into it. His name burned into her mind just as the sigil on her back burned in response.

Asmodeus, the demon lord of lust.

"You are mine now human," he growled, at last moving inside her.

"My lord Asmodeus!" she cried out as finally the orgasm she sought crashed into her, spasms wracking her body.

Asmodeus continued to thrust through her spasming body, pushing his way in roughly over and over again as his second shaft was bathed in her hot fluid. Both her holes clenched around him, but he didn't stop. He wouldn't stop until he filled her with his seed.

He leaned over her, the fur of his chest rubbing over her back as he continued to thrust hard inside her. She could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck and it sent tingles over her already sensitive skin. His grunts and growls echoed in her ears with every rough thrust as he started to quicken his pace.

With every shove, something large and bulbous hit Brigetta's labia. Through her lust addled mind, she realized that, with a lupine shaped cock, there was a knot at the base that would complete the mating. Her eyes widened when she realized that the demon intended to insert it into her already stretched hole.

The tentacles moved with agility, peeling back her slit so that the knot could push forward easily.

She made no movement to stop him. She wanted this, wanted him so completely that she welcomed every inch of him into her body.

With one hard shove, the knot entered her moments before a second orgasm hit her. Through the waves of pleasure, she felt both his cocks twitch inside her as he released his seed deep within her.

It burned inside her in a tingling rush that sent her mind reeling, causing a third and more powerful orgasm that blanked out all of her other senses until she was swimming in a wave of pleasure.

The last thing she remembered before her mind surrendered to the black void of unconsciousness was Asmodeus' voice. It followed her down into the depths and echoed around her, cocooning her in its deep tone.

"You are mine."

Brigetta awoke suddenly, her eyes snapping open.

Cold stone pressed against her back and she turned her head to take in her surroundings.

She had been lain almost reverently on her altar, her cloak draped over her. If it hadn't been for the fluids leaking from her slit and the dull pain between her shoulders, she could have imagined that she had dreamed the whole thing.

Just remembering what had happened caused her body to react. She snaked a hand under the cloak and touched herself, rubbing her clit with one hand whilst stroking a breast with the other.

She recalled the feel of Asmodeus moving inside her and felt the slick juices spilling from her folds.

"You wish me to take you again, slut?" His voice whispered in her ear.

Brigetta turned her head but he was nowhere to be seen. She could feel his presence in the air around her but his physical form was elsewhere. "Asmodeus, my lord... please..." she whimpered.

"Not yet, my little summoner," even the sound of his voice sent lust filled shivers through her body. "There is much you have to do before you can be rewarded."

Her hand quickened over her clit as she imagined what that would entail but the orgasm was too far off. She moaned with frustration. "What must I do my lord?"

He chuckled and she could feel his hot breath on her upper thigh. It caused her to squirm in anticipation but he refused to give her the release she needed.

12