The Sun Felt Good on My Back

Story Info
Horny young mother gives in.
1.7k words
4.19
101.4k
25
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers

The sun felt good on my back. I wish someone else was down at the pool so I could get them to put some sunscreen on for me. I didn't want to get any darker than I already was. But, all the college kids were probably still in bed and everyone that worked for a living was out doing that, so the pool was my own little private paradise. I rolled over and sat up as I reached for my purse and looked for a cigarette. I found my lighter and fumbled around a little more until my fingers grasped the pack of Marlboro's down in the very bottom of the purse. Shit. It's empty. Shit. I want a cigarette. Shit. Oh well. It's probably time to go inside anyway. I stay out here any longer and I'll be lobster red instead of Puerto Rican brown. I giggled. A little joke between Katie and me. Everyone thinks because we live in Florida, have dark hair and eyes, and tan so easily that we're Puerto Rican. Couldn't be further from the truth, but we eventually tired of trying to correct people.

I gathered my stuff, stood up, and slowly left the pool area walking towards Katie's apartment. As I made my way up the steps, I thought I heard movement inside but thought nothing of it until I inserted the key and found the door to be unlocked. Mmmph. What the heck. Stepping inside, I saw a tall black man with a shiny shaved head and a fair degree of muscle tone emerge from the kitchen with a screwdriver in his hand. As he let his eyes roam up and down my body which was barely covered by my red bikini, I simply said, "Who are you?"

He let his eyes roam a little more before he said, "I'm Reggie. Katie asked me to fix her dishwasher."

"Oh. Okay. Katie did tell me it was broken, but I don't think she said anything about anyone coming to fix it."

He continued to stare, as if he were photographing my nearly naked body with his eyes as he said, "I said my name was Reggie."

Dumbfounded, it finally dawned on me that he just wanted me to tell him my name, and finally I said, "My name is Lindsey."

"Nice," he said with a smile. Bright teeth. Really bright compared to his black skin. Nice he had said. Just nice. I wasn't sure if that was nice, as in nice to meet you. Or, nice name. Or just plain it would be nice to rip off those red bikini bottoms and fuck your brains out right now. The look he was still giving me said the later.

He went back to the kitchen and I sat at one of the bar stools to watch him work. I don't know why. I should have just gone to Katie's bedroom and let him work. I briefly thought to put a tee shirt on over my bikini but figured. What the heck. He's already seen the goods. As he worked, I noticed that the muscles in his ebony arms were even more nicely toned than I had originally thought. Nothing huge like a bodybuilder. More like a nicely conditioned basketball player. Supple and lean.

"You live here with Katie," he asked as he continued to work?

"No," I shook my head. "I brought my daughter over here so Katie could take her to Vacation Bible School with her, and I was enjoying the pool."

"Why aren't you at VBS with them?"

"This will be the first year I haven't been a volunteer," I said. "But I have a teacher's conference starting tomorrow that's going to tie me up the rest of the week."

"Tie you up, huh."

I giggled. Oh shit, he's blatantly hitting on me and I'm blatantly allowing it. He smiled that I had accepted his inference. "Yes," I said. "As in keep me busy."

I shuddered inwardly as he seemed to be able to look right inside me and know how horny I was right then. Suddenly remembering that I wanted a cigarette, I walked around the counter into the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets. No cigarettes. Shit. I turned just in time to catch him staring at my ass. Smiled. "You got a cigarette?"

"No. I don't smoke," he said. "Not what you smoke anyway."

"Really." Intrigued. "What do you smoke?"

He chuckled. "Something eighth grade English teachers aren't allowed to smoke."

I started to respond. Stopped. Thought for a moment. "How did you know I teach eighth grade English.?"

"My daughter was in your class this year."

"Really? Wow. You must be older than I thought if you've got a 14 year old daughter." The son of a bitch knew my name all along. He was just fucking with me.

"Probably not. I'm 31."

"Oh. Okay. You're right. You're not older than I thought." We both chuckled.

"How old is you're daughter?"

"Diana is five. She'll be six in August."

"You must have started young too because you don't look any older than Katie."

I laughed outright and said, "Katie's only 20. I'm 27."

He shrugged and said, "Stand the two of you side by side and most would call you twins."

"Careful," I said. "Flattery will get you places." What the fuck am I doing?

He laughed again. He had an easy laugh that was so darn sexy. "Where will it get me?"

"You shush now, and fix my sister's dishwasher."

I walked around the counter again and searched the mess on Katie's table for a pack of cigarettes.

"What does your husband do?"

"He's a Lieutenant in the Navy," I said as I rolled my head trying to work a kink out of my neck.

Reggie must have been watching because he said, "Too much time grading papers."

I rolled my head again and said, "Tell me about it. I need a good neck rub."

"I'm sure your husband will be happy to give you one when he comes home tonight."

"Yeah, right." I mumbled. "He's at sea for two more months." Why did I tell him that.

"Oh," he said. "That's too bad. Maybe Katie can do it for you."

"She does her best when I need it," I sighed. "But there's nothing like a man's touch."

"She does her best, does she." I pretended to ignore his implication and he said, "I'd be happy to give you that man's touch."

I snickered and said, "I'm sure you would."

"No. No," he said standing up and walking around the counter. "Just a neck rub. I'm pretty good."

"Are you really," I said as he stood behind me and I felt his hands begin to rub my neck. Fuck. I can't believe I'm letting him put his hands on me. "Mmmm. That does feel good."

"I told you," he said as he dug his thumbs into my trap muscles.

"Ahhh. That's so nice," I said. Oh fuck me. I have to stop this.

His hands moved to my deltoid muscles and I didn't protest when he slid them around and began to work the muscles in my back. I was putty in his hands. We both knew it. They slid down until I felt his finger tips slowly untying my bikini bottoms. I was in a trance and didn't even protest as they fell to the floor and he turned me around and let his finger tips ease their way up to my breasts. As he cupped them and leaned in for a kiss, my lips parted and our tongues met. No protest. Just willing acceptance. A need about to be fulfilled. As he untied my top and let it fall to the floor with my g-string, I cleared the table of it's mess and said, "Get naked."

He complied without question and then lifted me up and sat me on top of the table. His dick stuck straight out, fully erect, and was so huge. At least eight inches and thick. About the same length but much thicker than my husbands. He opened my legs and leaned his face to my pussy. Ah yes. That's it. Suck my pussy. I need this so fucking bad. So fucking bad. A man's touch. A man's tongue. A man's dick. Yes. Yes. Yes. I need a man's dick inside me.

He either read my mind or I'd voiced the last thought aloud because he ceased licking my pussy and stood to line his cock head with my slit.

"Yes," I moaned. "That's it. Right there."

He rubbed my moist slit and with the head of his cock and said, "Is that it? Is this what you want?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"Tell me what you want."

"Fuck. Just do it."

"Do what?" He whispered as he eased the head inside me.

"Oh my God. Fuck me, you motherfucker."

He eased it halfway in and said, "What about your husband?"

"Just fucking fuck me," I moaned. "I don't fucking care about him right now."

With that, Reggie pushed his cock the rest of the way inside. Filling me. Stretching me. Capturing my lust. He eased it out. He eased it in. He eased it out. He eased it in.

"FUCK!" I screamed as he began to move a little faster. Then faster. Then faster still. The faster he fucked. The more I moaned.

"Is that it?" he asked. "Like this?"

"Yes," I gasped, short of breath, between moans. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me good. Oh yes, you black motherfucker."

From there, we had no words. Just gasps and moans and screams as I began to cum. And cum, and cum, and cum some more until he began to grunt. Realization came upon me at that point, and I quickly begged, "Pull out and cum on my tits. I'm not on the pill."

"Too late," he said brokenly between grunts as he began spurting and continued to pump his load deep inside my pussy until finally he gasped and collapsed in a heap upon me.

We caught our breath and finally he said, "Sorry. I couldn't have pulled out even if I'd wanted to."

Counting the days from my last period in my head, I said, "It should be okay."

He laughed.

"What's so funny?'

"That's what Shaniqua's mom said the night of junior prom right after I fucked her in the back seat of my uncle's Chrysler."

Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers