The Sun on my Skin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,851 Followers

"Me too, but I think it's unlikely, thank god!"

It took over half an hour for the inebriated Robbo's baggage to be located and unloaded by which time, as the Captain informed us, we had missed our scheduled take-off slot and had to wait. Even the safety briefing (to which I listened carefully and, yes, I even read the safety information card located in the seat pocket in front of me!) did little to ease the frustration. Outside the sky slowly darkened from deep blue to indigo to black. Finally, an hour behind schedule, we began taxiing to take off. The plane came to a halt and the Captain's voice once again came over the speakers, "Cabin crew, prepare for take-off." This was the one part I'd been dreading as the whine of the engines began to build to a pitch that put my teeth on edge.

"Jojo, are you alright?" Tina asked. Her hand folded warm and soft over mine as I grasped the armrest in a death-grip.

"Er, just a bit nervous, that's all. With an effort, I relaxed a little and let go of the armrest. Tina took my hand, interlacing her fingers with mine.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine," she assured me gently as the aircraft now started to move and accelerated rapidly. My fear increased as the plane surged into the air making my stomach lurch. I stared out of the window as the lights fell away and the buildings and planes of the airport shrank to become fantastically detailed models. "Jojo?" Tina's voice startled me and I looked round. "Sorry, but my hand's gone a bit numb. Could you not squeeze so hard now we're in the air?"

"Oh, sorry," I apologised and started to release her hand, pulling back.

"If you're nervous you can hold my hand if you want, just not so tight," she smiled at me and I hesitated. Her hand was comforting and while my heart rate had dropped now the take-off and steep climb were over, I was still a little on edge.

"Thanks, Tina. I'd forgotten how nervous flying makes me," I told her, "especially take-off and landing."

"I think everyone gets a bit nervous then," she said kindly, "even though flying is really safe; much safer than driving."

"Yeah, I guess. I don't know why I get so scared. Do you get scared of anything?"

"Yes," she glanced down at our still-joined hands for a moment, "don't laugh but I'm terrified of spiders and rodents; anything that scuttles or scurries really."

"Why would I laugh? I hate spiders too... and rats, ugh!" I gave a little shiver. "Is that all; any other fears?" I asked.

"Not really. What about you: anything else that gives you the heebie-jeebies?" There were several I could have listed but decided that one more would be enough or Tina would think me a complete wuss.

Um, yes: I get really upset by thunder and lightning. I just want to run and hide. I snuggle down under the covers if there's a storm in the night. When I was little I used to get into bed with Mum and Dad."

"I used to do the same and get into bed with Mum until she told me I was too big and not to make such a fuss. She had a point: I was eight or nine by then, I think," and we both laughed but I didn't dare admit that I was still doing it at thirteen. Her comment led on to the fact that her Dad had left when she was little and she barely remembered him. In turn, I shared a bit about my life; Tina knew I'd flunked my A-Levels but now I opened up a little about why and how. She was shocked when I admitted to having been pregnant and even more so by Jason's behaviour.

"He was a pig to me," I conceded, "but I don't think he was even eighteen at the time; he was just a stupid kid." While reinventing myself I had decided that I needed to put the past behind me and stop being angry about what had happened. Tina, however, was furious.

"He was a complete fucking shit to you!" she hisses. "I don't care how old he was, he should have helped you. Typical fucking bloke!" I felt very touched by her protectiveness and found myself reaching out to grasp her hand not in fear but in gratitude.

Just then the stewardess arrived handing out drinks and small plastic trays of sandwiches and I hastily released Tina's hand, nervous of what the woman might think of two grown women holding hands. However, she didn't seem to have noticed and passed us the food as her colleague served the drinks.

"What do you reckon," I asked, lifting the lid off the tray and examining the uninspiring ham and tomato sandwiches inside, "do these qualify as an 'I'll try anything' challenge?" Tina hesitantly took a bite from one of hers.

"Hmm, on balance I think not; I've always thought that 'I'll try anything' is about experiencing new tastes and these appear to have almost no taste whatsoever!"

Eventually, with the tasteless sandwiches removed, our tables and seats returned to their upright positions and seatbelts fastened, we begin the final descent into Malaga. My nervousness returned and my hand unconsciously sought Tina's for support and comfort. As the wheels bounced on the runway and the engines roared, in reverse I guessed, slowing the plane, I felt Tina squeezing my hand every bit as hard as I was squeezing hers. Maybe it wasn't just thunder and lightning that made her nervous.

It was now past midnight, actually after one in the morning, local time, but as we exited the plane down the stairs; the air was so hot and humid it was like entering a steamy bathroom, especially after the cold, dry air inside the aircraft. I immediately slipped my jacket off as I felt sweat prickle my skin. We made our way through the virtually empty airport, past the perfunctory checks by the bored men of passport control to baggage reclaim.

Eventually, we passed Customs and out to where Tina led the way to the car hire stand where she spoke to the tired-looking woman. I wasn't really paying attention but heard the woman say "You book through Desnuda al Sol, si?"

"Yes, er, si," she replied and, after presenting her passport and driving licence and signing several forms, she was handed a set of keys and given some directions to the car in heavily accented English. We located the car, loaded our cases and climbed in. I lay back in the seat and closed my eyes. "Oi, Miss, no sleeping!" Tina ordered. "I'm just as tired so you need to keep talking to help me stay alert and help me to navigate." She pulled out a piece of paper with a series of directions written on it and handed it to me.

Taking the page of directions I reluctantly I agreed and so, with the air-con turned to the coldest setting and full blast, we set off. "From the airport follow the signs to Torremolinos and Fuengirola. Join the AP-7 heading south-west." I read out from the sheet. I looked out and pointed to the sign. "Look, that way," I told Tina.

"Good girl!" she said. "Just keep doing that and we should be there in about forty minutes."

We managed it, though we were both shattered by the time we arrived. The sign at the entrance, glimpsed as the headlights swept past, said something like Aldea Natura. My Spanish wasn't up to translating it, something to do with nature anyway, which seemed to fit with the trees and shrubs I could make out as we drove into the car park.

We arrived at reception and had to press the bell several times. Finally, the receptionist, a woman of about my age dressed in what seemed to be nothing more than a long t-shirt, ambled out. I guessed that as it was past two in the morning we'd got her out of bed but she clearly wasn't overly modest and the shirt just about covered her arse -- and barely hid her sex for that matter. I wondered if she'd have covered up more if we'd been two guys. I was very tired and this may have been why my eyes dwelt on her, too tired to bother looking away. On the other hand, she was very cute. Not the tall, athletic beauty of Tina but a simple girl next door loveliness. Perhaps it was the smile that seemed a permanent fixture on her face or the complete ease with herself that she exuded.

Despite the ungodly hour, she was friendly and helpful as she introduced herself as Marta and was sympathetic as we explained our flight had been delayed and asked our names. Tina gave our surnames and Marta checked the booking. She looked at me, "You are not Alex?" she asked. "The booking it says Tina Roberts and Alex Mitchell."

"Er, no, that's true," Tina replied before explaining that Alex couldn't come and I was here instead. "I changed the details for the flights but didn't think to change the reservation here, sorry."

Marta waved her hand dismissively. "It is not a problem. If you can just write your name and detalles er, details here," she said to me passing over a form. I filled in the form: name, address, date of birth and the like and passed it back. Marta glanced at it and her smile broadened. "Hoho!" she said and I looked at her confused, worried I'd filled in the form incorrectly. "Your name," she explained, "is 'Hoho', like Papá Noel er, you say Santa Claus, yes? Hohoho!" She mimed a fat man laughing and I smiled.

"No, it's Jojo," I pronounced carefully.

"Jojo, okay. It is a pretty name for you," she said with a grin and a wink that made me feel a little embarrassed. "Come, I show you the way," she told us and we picked up our bags to follow her to our apartment. As she led us I found it hard to keep my eyes off her legs and the way the lower edges of her bum cheeks kept appearing as her t-shirt bobbed as she walked. 'I'm just tired,' I told myself when I realized what I was doing.

The apartment was very nice; there was a double bed and Marta told us that the sofa could become another bed too. We looked at each other and agreed that we were too tired to face making up a second bed and simply thanked Marta as she left, a wide grin on her face that I didn't understand. Dead on our feet, we stumbled into the bedroom. I managed to strip off skirt, shirt and shoes before falling onto the bed, asleep as my head hit the pillow.

Surprises

Thursday morning and I woke to sunlight streaming through the gauzy curtains across the window and feeling momentarily disorientated before the previous day's events came back to me. I was lying on my side, only my lower legs covered by the bedsheet, but I was comfortable, neither too hot nor too cold just like Goldilocks' porridge. I felt Tina pressed gently against my bottom, soft and warm, and the gentle, very pleasant sensation of her breath brushing delicately against the back of my neck. I felt wonderfully relaxed, surprisingly at ease with the fact that I was sharing the bed with my friend; given how tired we both were there wasn't really much choice. I thought about Tina and felt an upsurge of affection; I was on a holiday I didn't expect because of her kindness and generosity and she seemed genuinely fond of me.

Another sensation made itself felt: I really really needed to pee. I eased myself carefully out of bed so as not to disturb Tina. I found the bathroom and when I sat down on the toilet the feeling of relief was intense, almost orgasmic. For some reason I seemed to be hypersensitive this morning, every sensation magnified and almost magical: the sensations in bed, peeing, the cool, smooth floor tiles against my feet, the sounds of birds and insects and distant voices, the warmth of the air on my skin...

I finished up, washed my hands and walked back into the bedroom. There was Tina as uncovered as I had been; more so in fact as, while I had stripped down to bra and panties, she was just in her panties. Was it wrong of me to admire her boobs? They were an amazing pair and I was a little jealous, though on my frame they would look ridiculous. Tina was six foot tall, six inches taller than me and bigger built; I'd always been able to imagine her playing a sport, something physical like hockey or judo, maybe even rugby; seeing her virtually naked only reinforced that idea, possibly with a hint of Valkyrie warrior maiden thrown in. Anyway, if she was serious about going topless I was going to see quite a lot of those boobs!

I walked from the bedroom into the small living area, noticing things I'd been too tired to take in last night: the TV in the corner, the small kitchen area and dining table, the sofa bed on which I would be sleeping the rest of the holiday. I saw a pair of patio doors on the far side of the room and walked over to them. Outside was a small fenced-in area; had we not been on the ground floor it would have been a balcony so it would be called a... what? A small patio or perhaps a tiny, paved garden. Unlatching the door I stepped out to look across the slightly yellowing lawns dotted with trees and shrubs. There were other buildings visible too including what looked like two or three pastel-coloured holiday chalets.

As I looked around I noticed three people approaching, an older man and woman and a young teenage girl. They were chatting and I was about to duck back inside, conscious of being only in my bra and panties, when I realized that all three were topless. I relaxed a little only to be shocked as the three emerged fully from behind the waist-high hedge: all were completely naked! I know I gasped and perhaps this was why they looked over towards me as the sound carried in the quiet morning air. They were some ten or twelve metres away and the man raised his hand and waved. "Guten Tag!" he called and the woman waved too.

"Oh, hi, um, guten Tag." I replied, waving back nervously. They smiled and carried on walking carrying towels and other items. The girl had given me a glance and a shy smile before hurrying, overtaking the couple who, I guessed, were her parents. I looked around, a definite suspicion forming in my mind. Sure enough, there were other people further away that I had assumed were in swimwear at first glance; I had been wrong as I now saw that, like the German family, all were naked. I spun on my heel and marched back into the apartment.

I stomped into the bedroom, gently seething with indignation. Suddenly all the comments about packing lightly, Tina saying that she'd consider wearing less than a bikini, her minuscule luggage... she could have just told me!

I hesitated. Could she? Would I be here now if she'd invited me to a nudist colony? Honestly? No, probably not...

"Hiya Jojo," Tina said sleepily. She yawned and stretched, displaying her impressive form, and my eyes were caught by the dark areolae surrounding paler, plump and noticeably erect nipples. "Are you okay?" she asked.

I pulled my gaze to her face, remembering my annoyance. "Yes, I mean no, not really. Tina, when were you going to tell me?"

"Tell you... oh..." she noticed the open bedroom door and the open patio door beyond and drew the obvious, and entirely correct, conclusion. "You saw some of our fellow holidaymakers then?"

"Yes. I said hello, well, guten Tag, to a friendly German family... a friendly, naked German family. You didn't warn me that this was a nudist colony."

"It's a naturist resort," she said. "The term 'nudist colony' went out of use in the 1970s I think."

"Whatever. Tina I..." I hesitated but I felt I had to be honest now I knew what I was being asked to do. "I don't think I can do this, you know, go naked."

"Jojo, I've never done this before either. I'm just as nervous."

"Tina, I'm not nervous, I'm bloody terrified!" I said honestly. "I'm sorry I'm not brave like you. I want to be. I used to be so nervous and timid I'd never do anything, never try anything new and I've worked not to be that anymore... but I'm still scared. Some of those meals we've had, the crocodile and the like, as I came to take the first mouthful I was petrified that I'd gag or even throw up. I was just as nervous when you asked me to come on holiday, the fear of what it would involve." She reached out and stroked my shoulder and arm as I looked down dejectedly, knowing how badly I'd failed. "You wanted a friend who was as brave and adventurous as you," I said sadly, "I'm sorry I can't be that friend."

"Oh, Jojo!" she exclaimed, half gasp, half sob. She lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes. "Jojo, you are that friend, my friend. I'm sorry I didn't warn you; I was afraid you wouldn't even consider coming if I told you. See, I'm the coward here." I shook my head vigorously; no, she wasn't a coward, I was. "Yes, Jojo, I was. You have to realize that bravery and courage, they're never about not being scared or nervous or not being terrified; being brave is when you feel all that... and you carry on anyway and do whatever it is that's scaring you. Just like you do," she smiled at me and then frowned, "and exactly like I didn't when I was scared of telling you I was inviting you to a naturist resort. I'm sorry Jojo."

"No, you were right to be scared about my reaction, Tina. I'm sorry I'm wrecking your holiday."

"You're not wrecking it. Look, you do know that you don't have to strip off, don't you?"

"Er, no. I assumed it was compulsory."

"Of course not. Think of Marta last night; okay, she wasn't exactly fully covered, with her bum hanging out, but she wasn't naked was she?"

"So, I could wear a bikini? Or maybe just the bikini bottoms and go topless?"

"Yes, exactly. We can even stay in here and just wear less around the apartment to get used to it." I can't help smiling and I glance down at her boobs making her smile too. "Okay, I know, I'm almost naked already but only in front of you. Do you... want to try being topless too?"

Did I? Part of me did. Somewhere inside part of me wanted not just to be topless but to be naked, and not just here inside the apartment. I remembered the hyper-sensitivity I'd felt when I awoke earlier. How would it feel to walk naked on the grass, caressed by the breeze, the sun on my skin... on every part of my body? I gave a little shiver, but this was not fear but a faint tremble of excitement.

"Yes I do," and I reach behind to unfasten my bra. My fingers trembled and I fumbled with the clasp. I tried again but still, my fingers could not work the hooks free. Tina leant in, reaching around me.

"Allow me," she said as her arms enfolded me and her nipples pressed into the tops of my boobs. Instantly the bra sprang open, the cups dropping. She hesitated a moment and I was acutely aware of being hugged by an almost naked woman. I had to admit that while it was a new and unexpected sensation I couldn't say that it was in any way unpleasant. It reminded me of the feeling of Tina resting against me in bed.

She stepped back and I slipped out of the bra, catching it as it dropped and tossing it onto the bed. It took a huge effort to resist the urge, to cross my arms over my chest but I managed it and stood tall. Okay, I stood sort of small to medium height.

"You've very nice tits," Tina complimented me and it made me blush.

"They're not as incredible as your beautiful pair!" I replied, smiling as she cupped and jiggled her boobs slightly.

"Hmm, thank you," she said as she looked down at them. "You don't think they're a bit too large?" I assured her somewhat shyly that they were perfect. "Okay, my turn," she said in a determined voice. In a trice, she had pushed her cream panties down, past her thighs to fall with a soft sound onto the floor. I shouldn't have, I know, but I couldn't help staring. She looked simply incredible, like Venus in some old masterpiece or... no, not Venus but more like some warrior goddess. At least I managed not to stare at her pussy that was startlingly hairless.

"Wow," I breathed.

"Is that 'wow' because I undressed or because I look good?" she asked.

"Er, both. Yes, both, definitely." I hesitated. Should I, could I do the same? I decided to postpone the decision. "Do you think there'll be stuff in the kitchen to make a cup of tea?" I asked.

Tina looked a bit surprised by the question but then smiled. "Yeah, this is all a bit much to take on before breakfast, isn't it?"

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,851 Followers
123456...8