The Sun on my Skin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,860 Followers

"Absolutely. So how do we get breakfast? Is this self-catering?"

"We probably ought to buy some tea bags and milk and stuff but it's actually full board. The meals are over in a restaurant in the main building, where we checked in last night. I hope we're not too late for breakfast; we'd better hurry."

"Okay... let me just put a bikini on and I'll be with you." I headed into the bedroom and opened my case. I'd packed so many clothes and almost all were redundant unless we left the resort. I rummaged and pulled out the two bikinis, putting them on the bed and then had to choose: blue or yellow? I slipped my panties down as I tried to make my mind up.

"The blue one looks nice." Tina's voice behind me made me jump. I turned quickly then realized I was as naked as Tina. Instinctively I went to cover my pussy with my hands but stopped myself as Tina said, "You have a lovely body, Jojo." The blush that had begun when she saw me naked now went supernova, making Tina smile. "I mean it, you really do." I was flattered but she was being kind: I was too big in the hips and my tummy was, okay, not as round as it used to be but still nothing like as flat as Tina's. "However, I understand; you're not ready to walk out of here nude so I suggest the blue one."

"Thanks, Tina." Rather self-conscious as she watched me while I stepped into the bikini briefs and drew them up into place. I picked up the bikini top and hesitated. I had stood outside this morning and spoken to that family wearing a lacy demi-bra that revealed far more than the bikini top would. Bollocks to it: I could go topless after that. I chucked the top back onto the bed. "Okay, I'm ready."

"Good for you!" she smiled. "Just remember, Jojo: I'm probably every bit as nervous as you are, maybe more so, so we need to support each other." She reached down to the chair by the door and picked up one of the folded towels stacked on it.

"Of course, though if I looked anywhere near as good as you, I'd not be nervous!" I told her as we walked to the front door. "Why the towel?" I asked. "Are we going swimming right after breakfast?"

"No. Apparently the one rule of naturism is that if you sit naked on a chair or bench or whatever, you put a towel under your bum. Hygiene, I guess." I nodded; it made sense I supposed. I grabbed the room key and locked the door as we left.

Stepping Out

That first topless walk from the apartment to the restaurant was one of the scariest things I'd ever done. I glanced around nervously expecting everyone to be staring at me, pointing and making comments or laughing but, of course, nobody was. The few people we pass smiled or said hello (or rather 'Bonjour', 'Good Morning' and 'Hola' respectively) and all were unselfconsciously naked apart from a teenage lad with a towel wrapped around his waist.

The restaurant looked like it would seat around fifty people but was almost empty. A waitress, a woman in her thirties who was wearing only an apron around her waist and has been clearing tables, came over and greeted us when she saw us stood uncertainly. Her name was Maria and she explained that breakfast is always a self-service buffet and apologised that there was a somewhat limited selection as we were rather late. Tina told her it was fine and not to worry.

"Muchas gracias, Maria," I said, attempting a little Spanish and was rewarded with a smile from Maria.

"No hay de qué," she replied, which I guessed meant something like, 'You're welcome'.

We picked a table and Tina put her towel down on her chair. As warned, the breakfast buffet was rather sparse but we managed some bread rolls, cheese and ham and some churros, sort of spiral doughnuts covered in sugar and cinnamon that were delicious. As an adult, I should perhaps have opted for coffee but when I found there was hot chocolate, though probably meant for the children, I couldn't resist.

After breakfast, we returned to the apartment. We applied sun cream, each rubbing the cream onto the other's back. I worked my way down from Tina's shoulders, massaging the cream into her skin. It felt strange, running my hands over a naked woman. I did draw the line at sun-creaming her bum, however. Tina, however, showed no such timidity. "What will you do if you decide to remove the bikini briefs?" she asked, preparing to pull the bikini bottoms down. I wasn't sure, neither what I would do in that case nor even if I would choose to do so.

"We should take the sun cream with us then; if I do... you know, if I can do as you and strip off then I can apply the cream to my covered bits!" I smiled and she nodded in agreement. She did suggest that I bring a towel too as she picked up hers along with her book, sunglasses and sun cream.

We wandered around the resort for a little while, learning the layout and the facilities. There were a couple of tennis courts, a croquet lawn, and a sandy area where people were playing boules. There was a playground area with kids on climbing frames, ropes, swings and a see-saw. Finally, we came to a swimming pool and lido with chairs, tables and sun loungers and this was where we stopped. We found a couple of free loungers, unused probably because of the dappled shade in which they sat, though this suited me fine; I felt full exposure to the midday Mediterranean sun would be unwise with my fair skin, especially those parts that had never been exposed before. I pointed this out to Tina and she laughed. "Oh, can you imagine; a sunburned pussy? Ouch!"

"Mega-ouch!" I agreed. "Still, I'm glad I brought the towel: it'll be nice to go for a dip in the pool to cool off later."

"Um, did you see the sign, Jojo?" she asked and when I looked blank she pointed at a sign on the wall:

Solamente bañarse desnuda

Nude bathing only

Baigner nu seulement

"So if I want to swim, I've got to strip?" I asked.

"Yup, looks like it!" she replied and I thought I could detect a hint of smugness in her voice. I decided that I was going to stick to the shade and read for a while.

I read a little but, more than that, I watched. I tried not to stare but just to take it all in. There was a huge range of bodies: male and female, young and old (and the range really was from young children to over sixty-year-olds), and also from skinny to fat and everything in between with boobs and bums, tummies and cocks of all sizes, completely hairless to woolly bears!

One of the most surprising things was seeing guys with shaved cocks and balls. I wondered what it would be like seeing one of those bald cocks slipping inside a pussy, getting wet and shiny with love juices, screwing a hairless pussy like Tina's, her lips puffy and wet. Whoa! Stop there! I deliberately shut down my overenthusiastic imagination.

I went back to simply watching the naked people around me. I came to a realization which was that I couldn't say that any of the variety of bodies were ugly. Oh, some were more attractive to me than others -- some of the women were stunning (though none quite as attractive as Tina, though I couldn't tell her that!) and one or two of the men handsome enough -- but, and I couldn't really explain it to Tina at the time, there was something about the way everyone seemed at ease with their bodies that gave them each a beauty.

I headed in search of drinks. Tina wanted a soft drink but I opted for alcohol: a tall vodka and coke with plenty of ice. I figured that if I was to ever strip for the first time then a little Dutch courage would be needed. I was thirsty and perhaps should have chosen something soft first as I emptied the glass in three long gulps while still stood at the poolside bar. The barwoman, a middle-aged woman, naked save for the little apron around her waist, like Maria the waitress had worn, was a little shorter than I with a full, rounded figure and hair showing streaks of grey. She looked at me questioningly as I immediately ordered a second drink. "You should not drink so quickly, Señorita."

"Uh, yes, I guess you're right. Sorry, I was just very thirsty." She nodded but said no more as she served me the drink. I thanked her as I took both drinks back to re-join Tina. She asked if I was okay. "Yeah, I'm fine, Tina. It's actually very nice here," I assured her, which seemed to please her.

I read some more, watched the people and drank my drink. When Tina, who was also pretty thirsty, rapidly finished her drink and stood to go and get a refill I accepted her offer of another drink. I also couldn't help watching her bare bum sway as she walked away and wished mine looked that good. She was dauntingly attractive.

A little while later, and with my third drink almost empty I looked across and saw Tina was dozing. Despite her professed nervousness when she walked out of the apartment this morning, she now seemed completely at ease with her nudity. I wished I could have her ease, even with my somewhat inferior physique. I looked down and was almost shocked to see my bare boobs; I had forgotten that I was topless!

I was feeling very relaxed as I considered fully undressing. Glancing across at Tina I checked she was still sleeping before slipped my fingers under the sides of my bikini bottoms. I took a deep breath and pushed down, my eyes checking that no one else was watching. I slid the skimpy garments down my legs and off: I was naked! The act of doing this was worryingly arousing; I couldn't help the feeling that I was exposing my most intimate parts in a public place. I quickly applied sun cream -- Tina's sunburned pussy comments were too worrying not to -- and stood up. I began walking, making a circuit of the pool. There were maybe fifteen people sitting and lying around and half a dozen in the pool. While I had obviously become accustomed over the past few hours to my tits being exposed, I was now acutely aware of the bright sun tingling on the skin of my sex and the warm air caressing my vulva and bum. It was incredibly sensual and while there was nervousness there was also excitement and a feeling of complete freedom.

After a few minutes I had to admit that, while I felt even more self-conscious than I had when I first stepped out of the apartment this morning, the reaction of those I met was just the same: friendly greetings and smiles, no comments or ridicule but simple acceptance. However, as I relaxed a little I noticed that people, both men and women, didn't simply ignore my body but they looked at it in much the same way as we look at people's clothes. Actually, maybe it was a little more than that; after all, our bodies are much more who we are than our clothes ever can be.

I walked to the deep end of the pool and dived in. I was proud of that dive, my body slicing smoothly into the water. Just as the air had played over my exposed private parts, the water now glided coolly over the same skin. I broke the surface and swam the rest of the length of the pool lazily, turned at the end and swam back. I stretched to float on my back, eyes closed. I had probably drunk too much to sensibly be swimming but I didn't care. With my ears under the water the sounds of voices and music, the shrieks and splashing of the children were all strangely muffled and distorted but somehow soothing, while the sun on my closed eyelids filled my vision with bright red light. I relaxed, buoyed by the water, bobbing gently. I was very aware that I was naked and exposed but it felt... very pleasant, actually.

My thigh brushed against something soft and warm and I heard Tina's voice. "You do look good naked, Jojo," she said and I cracked open one eye to peer at her and we smiled at each other. "I'm disappointed though; I doze off for a few minutes and suddenly my friend is running around with her kit off but without me."

"I'm not running, I'm floating," I pointed out and she responded by splashing water over my face. I swung upright, spluttering as I trod water alongside her.

"You bitch!" I complained but she leant forward and kissed my nose playfully, grinning, before swimming off. I gave chase, swimming after her then climbing the steps out of the pool to run in pursuit along the poolside, both laughing.

"¡Ustedes dos, deja de correr!" I slid to a halt and looked across to see the lifeguard was shouting at us. "Both of you no run. You walk, si?" he repeated in English. I glanced and saw Tina walking back to me.

"Okay, sorry, um siento!" I called back to the lifeguard, very conscious of almost everyone looking at us. Curiously the fact that I was nude was marginally less embarrassing than being told off in public like a naughty schoolgirl. Tina grabbed my hand.

"Come on, let's get out of here," she said and we returned to the loungers to grab our things before heading off. We decided to fully explore the resort and began walking around. We had no plan or system but just walked where we felt like going, stopping and sitting occasionally. A longer stop while we sipped another couple of drinks each, sat in the shade. We played a round of croquet with a young English couple, Kevin and Louise, and I discovered that being slightly inebriated does not improve one's croquet skills. It does, however, make the game incredibly funny; well, at least for me it did. I'm not sure that Tina, Louise or Kevin agreed.

The afternoon was getting late and Tina decided that she wanted to go and shower to freshen up before dinner. It seemed a good idea as repeated applications of sun cream had left me feeling rather sticky. Back at the apartment, Tina surprised me by leading the way straight through the bedroom and pointing me towards the bathroom. "You go first," she told me so I went, even though she had seemed keener to wash than I had.

It was nice and cool in the tiled bathroom, making me realize how hot it was outside, and I turned the water on, adjusting it to be little more than tepid. I stepped under the jet and closed my eyes, luxuriating in the cool water running over me. My skin had that tingle of slight overexposure to the sun but, of course, all over. I hoped I hadn't burned at all and that we'd kept to the shade enough.

Suddenly I felt hands on my back and it made me jump. It was Tina, obviously, her hands slick with the lemon shower gel that she liked. "You startled me," I told her. "Um, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm washing your back, silly," she replied happily.

"Well, duh, yes clearly. Why is my boss washing my back is what I meant."

"I'm not your boss here, Jojo, I'm your friend." Her hands roamed over my back and shoulders like a gentle massage; it felt very nice. I glanced down and saw Tina had placed the bottle of shower gel on the floor so I reached down to pick it up. As I did so, Tina's hands ran across my bum.

"Hey!" I exclaimed; it wasn't that having my arse fondled was unpleasant, absolutely not, but I was more than a little shocked to feel her hands straying there.

"Oops, my hands slipped!" she laughed, her hands returning to my back as I stood up and began washing my front. I hadn't minded her touch, not really. I felt a warm feeling inside as I thought that maybe this was what having a really close, best friend felt like: a closeness and intimacy and openness that I'd never before experienced.

After a few minutes we swapped places and I washed Tina's back. She really did have a lovely figure and a very nice bum. I let my hands slip down, past the small of her back to where the swell of her cheeks began and down a bit more... Perhaps the alcohol in my veins stopped me thinking too much about what I was doing and Tina said nothing. However, she gave a little sigh and I quickly moved my hands back up, suddenly worried about what I'd done.

"So what did you think of your first day of naturism?" Tina asked.

"I've really enjoyed it," I admitted, "and I'm so glad you invited me. Seeing guys with their pubes shaved was a bit unexpected!" I didn't mention the brief fantasies that seeing them had inspired.

"Yeah. I think..." she said carefully, "I think naked female bodies look nicer than naked male ones. They're just... better." I was surprised at her comment but it made me think; she had a point.

"Yes," I found myself agreeing after a moment, "they're, I don't know, tidier but also a nicer shape. Perhaps that's why the female nude is shown more often in art." Tina laughed as she turned off the shower.

"I think that has much more to do with the fact that most artists in the past were men!" she pointed out and I had to agree as we grabbed towels and began drying ourselves and each other's backs.

A slip of the tongue

A little later we went to dinner, walking out in the slightly cooler though still humid early evening air. We shared a table with Kevin and Louise, the couple with whom we'd played croquet, and Derek, an older man in his early forties. He was a divorcee and had always wanted to try naturism but his ex-wife wouldn't consider the idea. He informed us that this was his third naturist holiday, so he obviously enjoyed it.

Given that I'd already drunk quite a lot that day I should probably have gone easy on the booze that evening. What I shouldn't have done was to match Tina's wine-drinking glass-for-glass. The result was twofold: first that Kevin and Louise confirmed their earlier suspicion that I was a complete piss-head and second that, by the end of the meal, I needed Tina's steadying arm around me and her guidance to get me back to the apartment.

As I stumbled into the apartment I saw the sofa. "Um, Tina, do you know where the sheets and, and stuff for the sofa-bed are?" I slurred slightly "I prob'bly ought to make it up before I fall asleep."

"Do we need to bother?" she asked. "I mean, it was fine last night sharing the same bed wasn't it?"

"Er, yeah, it was good." We continued past the sofa and on into the bedroom where we sat on the bed, or rather, Tina sat and I more sort of flopped and pitched backwards. I put my arm out and brushed the base of her spine with my fingertips, the only part of her I could reach from my position. "Thanks, Tina, you're such a fab friend."

"Right," Tina said standing, "I'm going to get you some water or you're going to feel vile in the morning." A few minutes later she was back carrying a large glass of water. She sat next to me and helped me sit up, her arm around my shoulders, and held the glass as I drank. I was vaguely aware of the edge of her boob resting against my cheek and the thought crossed my mind that this was not what I expected when Tina asked me to come on holiday with her.

With the glass empty, Tina shifted slightly and I straightened up a little. "I'll get you another glassful," she said.

"You're such a love," I told her, giving her cheek a kiss, just beside her mouth. Tina smiled then slipped out from behind me as she stood.

"So are you," she replied as I lay back, closing my eyes.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Consciousness seeped slowly and unsteadily into my brain. My mouth was dry and sour; when I tried to open my eyes they were gummed up and, after finally prising them open, my vision was blurry with sleep. My head ached dully and I felt a little queasy. All in all, I did not feel terribly good. I wondered whether it was yesterday's drinking marathon (not huge quantities in one go but lots over the day) or the hours of all over sun exposure that were to blame. It was probably both I decided.

It wasn't all bad: Tina was spooned up against me, her arm draped over my waist. I felt very secure and cared for, loved even. I wondered what I could do in return to be an equally good friend to Tina as I closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep once more.

I woke again, more abruptly this time. I rolled over as I mumbled, "Morning Tina. Thank you for looking..." I realized that I was alone in bed. "Tina?" I called out, "Are you there?" There was no reply. I sat up, concerned at what might have happened, and wished I hadn't as my head complained and my stomach roiled. I took several deep breaths and eased myself out of bed, standing gingerly. I went into the bathroom to pee and then into the living room where I found a glass, filled it and took a long drink of water.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,860 Followers
123456...8