The Sun on my Skin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,860 Followers

"Do you like Marta?" she asked quietly.

"She's very attractive," I conceded, unsure of what she was getting at. "Of course, you're really attractive too," I assured her.

"Thanks, Jojo, but we weren't talking about me." She thought for a few moments and then spoke carefully. "You need time to think, Jojo, to work out who you are."

Another crash of thunder made me flinch as I tried to think. What was she telling me? That she thought I was homophobic, perhaps? Or maybe she felt I had, what, led her on and behaved as if I might be open to a lesbian relationship? Shit, might I be looking to be with a woman, subconsciously perhaps? It didn't seem as if Tina was looking, certainly not with me apparently.

"I'm your friend, Tina, please never doubt that." I was desperate to reassure her even though I had no idea what the answer to who I was might be.

"I'm your friend too, and that's something I don't want to lose either." We lay side by side and listened to the rainfall gradually ease and stop. The air was cooler now and smelled rain-fresh, a gentle breeze rustling the leaves of the shrub outside the open window and making the curtain billow slowly. I should perhaps have got up and gone back to my own bed but I was much more comfortable here and Tina wasn't complaining so I stayed and we fell asleep.

I woke and, for the first time this holiday, Tina was not cuddled against me. I felt a twinge of disappointment but reminded myself that things between us were somewhat in turmoil at that point. I got up as I had on that first morning and walked into the living room and out of the patio doors. The air had lost its oppressive heat and humidity and I savoured the cooler feel of it against my naked skin. It was Saturday, my third day here, and I felt completely comfortable clad only in my birthday suit. What I felt less comfortable with was my sexuality. Put bluntly, the question was whether I was gay and I'd fallen asleep last night without reaching any conclusions. Given that it was now Saturday and our penultimate full day here, I felt there was pressure to answer that because until I did I knew that I couldn't expect to properly sort out the problems that seemed to have arisen between Tina and me.

Looking out I couldn't deny that it was the female figures that always caught my eye, like the two I could see over there... whom I suddenly recognised as Martina and Katja. I was surprised when Katja waved; she had always seemed so shy. I waved back and they veered towards me. "Guten Morgen Martina und Katja," I said as they neared.

"Good morning Jojo, are you okay, you and Tina?" Katja asked, still a little shy.

"We're okay, thank you Katja."

"There was much Sturm und Drang, much storm and, er, turmoil last night... and yesterday too, nein? This has all passed... I am hopeful?" Martina asked. Yes, they'd evidently noticed the upset between Tina and me.

"The storm last night was horrible," I said, "but has gone. Yesterday's... should pass too. Look, I'm sorry if I caused you any embarrassment; I didn't behave as well as I might."

"No, it is nothing," Martina reassures me. "Well, we must to breakfast go. Perhaps we shall see you there."

"Perhaps. Well, bye for now; bye Katja." I waved to them as they walked away and I returned to my thoughts.

Things did seem easier between Tina and me; the talk during the night had been a start in healing our relationship. However, I remained rather restless and unsettled. I had to accept that I was at least somewhat attracted to women and that I responded to them in the way I ought to respond to men -- but almost never did. Marta appeared in my mind and how she had made me feel yesterday. So, I was probably a lesbian... like Tina. Yes, like Tina my friend, which sounded promising... but also like Tina my boss, which sounded fraught with dangers and pitfalls, and was almost certainly why she'd indicated she wasn't interested in me in that way.

I didn't know where Tina was but assumed that she probably needed some time away from me. I wasn't too surprised, guessing she'd found me rather emotionally wearing over the last day or so. I grabbed my towel and wandered over to the restaurant.

Entering, I saw that the restaurant was busy and I realized that I was earlier than I had been on previous mornings. However, there was no sign of Tina and I couldn't face joining a table without her. Actually, I wasn't overly hungry, I decided, so went to the buffet and picked up a bread roll and a couple of pieces of fruit with a bottle of water and headed out to go and sit by the pool.

The pool was quiet but there was Tina, taking advantage of the empty water to swim lengths. She swam with a graceful efficiency that gave her a deceptive speed; I could only enviously admire her skill as, while I enjoyed swimming, I did tend to thrash my way through the water. I sat down on the lounger beside the one she had claimed, her towel laying on it, and I ate my breakfast. As I continued watching Tina I wondered if her vigorous swimming was also a way of working off her tensions and frustrations with me.

Eventually, she pulled herself effortlessly from the pool and walked over, her stunning body glistening, shedding sparkling droplets as she walked. I suddenly guessed the source of her fantastic figure. "You've done a lot of swimming, haven't you? You're really good." I told her and she smiled, picking up her towel to pat herself dry.

"Thank you. Yes, I used to swim for my school and then later for my university. I love the water and being able to get up and just come over and dive in, you know, without all the hassle of getting dressed and then changed again into a swimming costume, was just wonderful." She noticed the apple core and orange peel beside me. "Oh, you've had breakfast."

"Yeah, sorry," I apologised. "I didn't know where you were and I wasn't that hungry so I just grabbed a few bits."

"No, don't worry Jojo. It's just I'm starving now so I've got to get some food in me so I'll see you back here in a while, okay?"

"Definitely," I told her, keen for there to be no further upset between us.

Tina took a long, leisurely breakfast as I swam briefly and sunbathed. When she returned we applied lotion to one another and lay to absorb the sun's rays. We talked a little but I was no nearer to an answer, so our conversation retained that same awkwardness that had arisen yesterday for the first time.

Lunch came and went without incident but also without much appetite on my part. I did my best to put on a happy face in front of the Spanish family we shared the table with. The fact that they spoke limited English and I had only part-remembered GCSE Spanish restricted our conversation to basic pleasantries and sharing of simple facts, such as names and where we were all from.

As we left after lunch Tina took my hand and asked how I was. "I am trying, Tina. I wish I could be sure of myself."

"Take your time, Jojo; you'll know eventually. I can..." she hesitated. "If you ever want to talk..." she left the offer hanging but I didn't see what I could ask her without risking too much. "I'm going back to the pool for a while -- unless you'd rather do something else?" she offered.

"No... I don't know. I might just go for a walk and try and come to an answer about... things. I'm too jangled to just sit." I added apologetically. She said she understood and that she'd see me later.

"Just... don't try drinking, okay?" she smiled faintly as I turned to go. I smiled back, assuring her that I wouldn't. I really wouldn't: the after-effects were too unpleasant.

So I walked and tried to think but to little effect. Perhaps, subconsciously, I hoped I would meet Marta again. Perhaps my wishes called out to her or, more likely, she was looking for me. Whatever, when I heard her call, "Hoho, you look sad again" my heart gave a little skip.

I looked at her. She was lovely. Tina was stunning, perfect, a goddess; too perfect, I realised, to help me understand my sexuality because who wouldn't be smitten by her? And she was also my boss, which put her off-limits anyway. Marta was a girl, a pretty girl, cute and attractive. Sexy too, as I remembered her kiss once more, her boob against mine. "Hi Marta," I said and I felt my mood lighten and my frown lift just through meeting her.

"You are not going to run away again today?" she asked.

"No, I won't, I promise." She smiled the same cheeky smile she used after lifting her apron at dinner last night. "You were so naughty, just giving me a glimpse of your slit when you were a waitress last night."

"My slit? Ah, mi coño, si, yes. Did you not like it?"

"Um, I liked it, a bit too much."

"Can you like something too much? If I like you very much, is that bad?" she asked and once again, as yesterday, her fingers caressed my forearm. I once again felt the tingle but there was more this time, there was also arousal as I felt my nipples harden. Marta noticed them too; the downside of being naked I thought, though Marta, given the smile on her face, most certainly would not have agreed. "I think I should do my work and check your apartment, Jojo." I thought she was saying she had to go but she stepped closer, her hand moving to rest on my hip. "We can check the bed is okay, maybe?"

"Marta... there isn't, I mean, is this the work you should be doing?" I'm not sure if this was simply concern that she shouldn't get into trouble or a way of avoiding confronting the feelings churning inside me.

"My parents, they are the owners, remember? If I think the bed needs a check then I think that it is okay for me to test. I think we need both to test it, yes Jojo?"

I hesitated. I was so tempted to say no, to take the cowardly route and say that I didn't want this but my body was making a liar of me: not just my nipples but my flushed cheeks, my hammering heart and, deep inside the core of my womanhood, a blossoming heat. Yes, I wanted this but all I could do at first was nod. "I've never..." I managed to croak.

Marta's body closed against mine. "I understand, Jojo, you are a, a newbie, yes?" I nodded again. "I am not a newbie, I love other girls before, okay?"

"Very okay, I mean yes, that's fine... not just fine, um, good..." Her lips pressed against mine to silence my nervous gibbering and we kissed briefly. All too soon she pulled away and took my hand. She hurried, leading the way, and I was filled with excitement and trepidation. I was going to make love to a woman... or, at least, she would make love to me.

Inside the apartment, Marta immediately saw the sofa bed. "So your friend, er Tina, she makes you sleep here now?" she asked.

"Well, sort of, she doesn't think we should sleep together, that it would make things difficult between us. I did wonder if she, you know, fancied me but..." I did not get the chance to say more as Marta's mouth was on mine again and this time it was not brief. Our mouths and bodies mashed together and what I felt now went beyond mere arousal, beyond desire; I was consumed by lust. It was almost as if I wanted to feel Marta with every part of my body. "Make love to me Marta, please..." I begged and she drew me to the bed.

I had never considered myself overly sensual or sexual but it was as if the nakedness of the last days, along with the discovery of my attraction to women that had lurked unacknowledged within me, had released my carnality. Put bluntly, I was desperate to fuck this girl and to be fucked by her. The moment we lay on the bed our hands were all over each other, our bodies entwined as I pressed my most intimate place against the firm, warm flesh of her thigh. The urge moments before to experience Marta with every part of me was now being realized.

Her hands were on my boobs, first caressing then squeezing, and I reciprocated, eagerly copying her touches that felt so good. She broke the kiss and began kissing my neck instead so I raised my chin to give her the freedom to do what she wanted. At the same time, I twisted and reached down, grasping her deliciously taut but yielding buttock and squeezing. My fingertips edged slightly into the crack between her cheeks and I felt an erotic thrill that I should be touching her, touching a woman, so intimately. My pussy felt warm and moist with arousal.

Marta shifted sideways and, disappointingly, I lost my grip on her arse. However, what followed was anything but disappointing as her warm, wet tongue lapped a long line up the valley of my cleavage. It was unexpected but wonderful. Her tongue continued its surprises; I had expected her to kiss or lick my boobs, probably the now bone-hard nipples, but instead, her tongue lapped along the creases where my breasts met my chest. "Mmm, your skin does taste nice, Jojo."

"That feels very nice," I told her and she laughed.

"Maybe this feel better," she said and her tongue lapped over my boob and flicked across the nipple. She was right; it certainly did, as my gasp of pleasure no doubt told her. She began licking, sucking and squeezing my nipples with her mouth making me moan and squirm.

Suddenly I felt her hand slip down, gliding across my stomach, down between my legs to cup my mound. "Oh fuck!" I gasped; this was it, this was serious girl-on-girl sex not just kissing and cuddling.

"Are you okay?" Marta asked, startled by my exclamation.

"Uh yes; it's just the excitement of doing this." She smiled and her fingers curled slightly, one finger pressing along the length of my pussy's slit. The pressure increased slightly and then, when she gave it a little twist, her middle finger slipped past the edges of my labia into the wet heat within. "Oh yes, Marta."

I couldn't resist and reached out and down with my hand to Marta's pussy. The tips of my fingers brushed the soft, smooth skin and then I touched it, caressed that rounded cleft, the entrance to her womanhood. I couldn't help shivering at the thought of what I was doing, "You feel so perfect," I told her.

"You do also," Marta replied, "put your fingers inside me and we can both cum." I wriggled my finger, squirming it so that it burrowed into her soft folds. I cannot describe the way it felt: how her sex engulfed my finger, the wetness and heat and, above all, she sheer sensuality of that penetration. I was in nirvana.

I began working my fingers in and out, gradually slipping deeper and deeper as my confidence and excitement grew and the fear of hurting Marta receded. I could feel her love juices oozing around my fingers and smell the scent of her arousal; mine too I realized, as she gently penetrated me and my love juices welled up from inside just as hers were. Her finger slid back and forth and I could feel how slick my passion had made it. "Mmm Marta, yes, finger me!" I said and suddenly her one finger became two.

I copied, also adding a second finger but my hand was at the wrong angle to stimulate her clitoris in the way that the movement of her hand was stimulating mine. Instead, I tried to make my finger thrusts deep and long, opening both fingers to press either side of her vaginal walls as I pulled back. Then I had an idea and added my ring finger; three fingers were now inside her and Marta gasped "Oh, si, si... muy buena, Jojo."

I knew it wouldn't be too long before I came but, as her thumb began to caress my clitoris in time with the delving of her fingers, 'not too long' became 'very soon'; the feel of her touch on the sensitive button of my clit was wonderful. However, I didn't want to reach my orgasm before her and leave her unsatisfied as I climaxed. "I, I want us... to cum... together..." I gasped. Marta smiled and nodded as her thumb eased off my little nub, a little anyway. I continued to finger her, to fuck her with my hand and I felt her tremble inside. I wondered if she was getting close too and when she began rubbing my button firmly again I assumed that she was.

It felt so good when the fireworks of my climax exploded through my nervous system. It was even better as, with a cry and a thrust of her hips against my embedded hand, I felt Marta convulse with her own orgasm. And so we came almost as one, trembling and gasping, our bodies slick with the sweat of our climaxes and shared heat.

As the waves of pleasure passed we snuggled side by side. She raised the glistening fingers that had, moments before, been inside me and slipped them into her mouth. "Mi gusta el sabor," she exclaimed and she certainly seemed to, going by her expression. I was a little surprised; could you really like the taste of love juices? Well, the new me was supposed to be up for trying anything so I did the same and sucked her juices from my fingers. The flavour was unexpectedly rich and complex, savoury and intense. "You like?" she asked, watching me. I hesitated, not sure if I immediately liked it as a taste or whether it was knowing what I was tasting that made it so appealing.

"It's very different from anything else but I think I do, yes. I definitely want to taste more," I said as the idea of licking her pussy occurred to me and I glanced down automatically. That glance, I think, betrayed my thoughts because when my eyes returned to Marta's face she was smiling wickedly.

"You are very, um, entusiasta... er?"

"Enthusiastic?" I suggested and she nodded.

"Si, enthusiastic, you are an enthusiastic girl that you want now to eat me!" She smiled and lay back, inviting me to do as I wanted. I was nervous, I cannot deny that, but I was also excited. The nervousness was that of attempting something new and wanting to do it right... but the excitement ran deeper; I felt I was discovering myself. For some reason there was no anxiety about 'turning lesbian'; after all, I'd not exactly been a roaring success as a heterosexual. No, this just felt right, that this was where I should be.

I moved down and found my knees balanced precariously on the edge of the bed so I got down onto the floor. Now, however, I was too far back to reach between Marta's legs with my mouth. "Oh' damn," I cursed under my breath, feeling I was messing up already. Marta raised her head and looked down towards me, smiling as she saw my problem.

"A moment," she said, "I will move for you," as she bum-shuffled down. Her legs widened to pass either side of me. Before me lay her pussy up close, displayed before my eyes and I was transfixed by the details: the crease in her vulva that had so caught my attention and then engulfed my fingers, was now opened like a budding flower; thick and crinkled labia had swelled and emerged, a startling, glistening deep pink against the olive tone of her skin and, at the centre, shades of red and burgundy blended into the dark shadow of her vaginal opening. "Jojo?" Marta said quietly as I stared entranced at her sex.

"So beautiful," I murmured. My trance was broken and I lowered my head. My lips brushed her labia, feeling their slick, crinkled texture as my tongue emerged. I lapped softly through those intimate folds and the taste was so much more intense than from my finger; more intense and more wonderful and, yes, I really liked it.

My mouth closed over her pussy as I tried to insert my tongue to French kiss it like a mouth but this didn't really work the way I'd imagined though Marta gave a little "Mmmm" of encouragement. Still, I wanted to push my tongue deep into her and I couldn't manage it this way.

I moved my head back and reached up with my hands; placing my thumbs either side of her pussy I gently pulled, spreading her labia revealing her love passage, and at the bottom of the opening I saw a little bead of her juice had gathered. I leant in and lapped that tasty droplet before moving in. With her lips spread wide, I pressed my mouth into her flesh and drove in with my tongue. Now I could do what I sought: to fuck her with my tongue. The idea had turned me on but the reality was so much more wonderful and from the squeal of excitement from Marta it was good for her too as my tongue recoiled and thrust again and again.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,860 Followers
1...345678