The Sun on my Skin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,862 Followers

Fun as it was, my tongue hadn't the stamina to keep this up so I changed what I was doing, exchanging tongue thrusts for a squirming, burrowing action that felt very sensual. To rest my tongue I began twisting and shaking my head as I kept my tongue stiff. "¡Dios mío! " Marta exclaimed loudly and startlingly. I wondered what it was, whether my new technique was that good. It was, but I realized it was not my tongue that had caused the shout but my nose; I was inadvertently grinding it against her clitoris! I hesitated, worried that it wasn't good for her. However, she pushed her hips forward and said, "Yesss, Jojo, do it more! So good feeling..." I didn't need any further encouragement and went back to gyrating my head, my nose on her button making her gasp and wriggle.

After a few minutes, I wanted to try something new and now I not only knew she liked her clit being stimulated but exactly where to find it! I tipped my head back, dragging my tongue up to lick firmly across her magic button. The tip pressed hard, almost plucking her sensitive bud and Marta gasped, "¡Joder! " I smiled; I may not have known loads of Spanish but I certainly recognised the work 'Fuck!'

I wondered if she was getting close as I slipped fingers inside her as my mouth continued to work on her clit, gently sucking and licking. My face was lathered in Marta's juices, my mouth full of the taste of her, my nose filled by the smell of her sex as I plunged my fingers deep into her. I felt the muscles inside her quiver and contract, the first pre-tremor of her climax I suspected. I increased the speed of my fingers while my lips and tongue began to lash and suck her hard button mercilessly. Marta's hips began to wriggle and buck, her breath coming in loud, crying gasps.

Suddenly her hips bucked, grinding her pussy into my face as, with her body arched and trembling, her orgasm crashed through her. I kept going, licking and fingering, wanting to prolong that exquisite moment for her as much as possible, and felt her buck again as she cried out. I don't know how long she was like that, trembling and shaking, but with a sigh she finally flopped back, limp but smiling.

She lay still and I climbed back up onto the sofa bed to lie beside her and threw my arm over her, hugging her tight. She tipped her head sideways, nuzzling into my neck. I closed my eyes enjoying the closeness and not a little pride in the way I made her climax. I think we both dozed.

Seeking Understanding

"Oh, Jojo! Why?" The voice startled me and, for a fraction of a second, the identity of the speaker eluded me. Then I knew that Tina had walked in on us. Instantly I sat up and saw the look on her face. I had expected shock, bewilderment even concern; what I had not expected was the look of sad resignation.

"Tina, I..." I started but saw the gleam in the corner of her eye that welled and trickled slowly over her cheek. Oh my god: she was crying! I felt Marta stir beside me. "Tina, what's the matter?"

"You... you're with her. I thought we'd have a chance to talk... before..." Tina started to turn away so I jumped up off the bed and stepped towards her.

"Jojo?" Marta called at my sudden departure and there I was, caught between my new lover and my friend. Both looked at me as I looked to and from each of them in turn. The nakedness of my body was nothing to the feeling that I was about to become completely exposed emotionally. Making love to Marta had been wonderful and she had led me to the new understanding of myself but I would not even be here without Tina -- quite literally as she had brought me here, but figuratively too since seeing her body naked and feeling that same body lying next to me in bed had been the start of my sexual curiosity. Consequently, I had no desire to hurt either of them in any way.

"Tina... Marta... I, er..." I had no idea what to say. Marta sat up and, at the same moment, Tina turned to leave.

"Tina, espera, wait, please." Marta called urgently and Tina hesitated then looked back, a forlorn look still on her face. Marta sat on the edge of the bed as she spoke. "Tina, you are sad that you find Jojo in bed with me?" After a moment, while a scowl still contorted her face, she nodded. "Tina, listen: Jojo is not my amiguita, not my girlfriend."

"What? No! We just made love!" I gasped in protest but she shook her head.

"It is true, Jojo. You are here for not one week? Only five days?" I nodded. "After that, you leave and we will not see each other more. I am not a girlfriend; I am a romance, a how-you-say? A fling? Si, a holiday fling and I am happy with that. I am the holiday fling for different girls. It's true!" she insisted when she saw our expressions. "Two weeks ago it was an American girl, Tammy. She had very small er, boobies but she was hot!"

"This isn't helpful, Marta," Tina pointed out sadly. "You're upsetting Jojo. This is all new to her and she's vulnerable right now. She doesn't want to be told she's just another of your conquests: she needs to know she's loved."

"Tina, Jojo is lovely, a beautiful, sexy girl and I am very, um... fond, yes? Very fond of her. With me she is no longer curious; at last, she knows she likes to be a lesbian. Yes Jojo, is this so?"

"It is, Marta. I loved... what we did," I said bashfully, not wanting to go into details and upset Tina any further.

"Tina, please you understand: Jojo and I had sex, but that does not mean we are in love, not true in love. But she has others who care for her, I think?" I looked at Tina intently. She was still for a few moments and then nods.

"She is gorgeous, isn't she..." Tina admitted quietly to Marta. "I just wish I'd been in your place this afternoon," I stared at Tina, goggle-eyed.

"Tina, are you saying that you wanted to... to sleep with me?" I asked.

"I did sleep with you, remember. What I wanted was to make love to you," as she confessed this I heard again the note of sadness in her voice. Did she mean she no longer wanted that? If so, why did finding Marta and me together upset her?

"You wanted to?" I asked.

"Okay, I still do," and there was the hint of her old smile. "Did you ever, you know, wonder about us, together?" she asked.

I think my blush answered her question but I admitted that, yes, I had. "But after I found out about Alex, you made up this sofa-bed and said that us sleeping together wasn't a good idea... I don't understand."

"Jojo, I'll admit I found your reaction to Alex being a woman difficult, but that wasn't the problem. Jojo, it was... you know I saw you and Marta kissing on that hidden pathway and the two of you flirting in the restaurant that evening. I should have said something, been more honest with you about my feelings for you but I was stupid. I was so jealous and upset that you'd kiss her but you'd never tried kissing me, even when we'd been cuddled up in bed." She sounded so disappointed that I took another step towards her and reached out for her hand.

"Tina, I loved being with you in bed and being held by you felt amazing but I thought that you were just being a loving, caring friend. The shock of what this place is, then the challenge of going naked and then, after all that, finding out you're gay... it's all been a lot to cope with!" I told her honestly and she nodded in understanding. "But Tina, even though I never tried to kiss you, I had thought about it, I just didn't' know what to do and I didn't want to spoil our friendship or ruin things at work." We stand in silence, looking at each other, our hands clasped together.

"Friendzone!" Marta exclaimed, interrupting our reveries; we both looked at her questioningly. "Friendzone. That is what Tammy called it. She said she has a girl back in America that she has a big crush on, but for this girl, Tammy is just a friend. So Tammy doesn't know: if she tells the girl how she feels then maybe she loses her as a friend. It was the same for you two, but now you know."

"Am I going to lose you as a friend, Jojo?" Tina asked and I shook my head.

"No, never," I assured her. Her hand reached up to cup my cheek, her thumb stroking my skin lightly and I felt my body respond instantly to her touch. No conscious decision was made, certainly not by me, and nothing more said but, moments later, we were kissing deeply, with me stretching up as she bent forward. Our arms encircled each other, pulling us tight, melding our flesh.

I don't know how long we kissed -- time just seemed to fall away -- but I felt a soft caressing of my bum despite Tina's arms still being wrapped firmly around me. I opened my eyes in surprise and found myself looking into Tina's equally startled gaze. We both turned to see Marta standing close beside us, grinning wickedly and with her hands on our bums.

"I thought maybe I can stay here with you two so beautiful girls? Maybe we try and be a, how do you say, a three-ones?"

"Do you mean a threesome?" The idea was startling but the flushing of my cheeks wasn't embarrassment but arousal as the image of the three of us tangled together in bed exploded into my imagination. I glanced at Tina who looked uncertain but gave a slight questioning smile as she studied my expression.

"It's not something I've ever tried before," she admitted, "but I suppose we're..."

"We're founder members of the 'We'll Try Anything' Club," I completed her sentence for her than added, "and Marta is very sexy." I was suddenly consumed by the idea of sleeping with the two of them.

"I can't deny that," she agreed. I moved my right arm from around Tina and slipped it behind Marta, pulling her into the hug. After a moment's hesitation, Tina did the same so that the three of us were pressed together. The feeling of Marta's fingers softly tracing the top of my bum cleft made me shiver and I closed my eyes, savouring the feeling.

Suddenly I felt myself being gently but firmly pressed back, my eyes flicked open as I took a couple of quick backward steps to keep my balance. Before me were two women I loved who had obviously come to some mutual agreement to have me flat on my back on the bed because, after a brief journey in reverse, that's exactly where I ended up; not the sofa bed this time but the real double bed that had room for Tina and Marta either side of me, right and left.

Without hesitation, the two of them bent forward to bring their mouths to my nipples and the surrounding flesh. Marta latched on, like a baby suckling, while Tina caressed with her tongue and gently raked with her teeth. Having both boobs given such attentions simultaneously was incredible. "Oh god, that feels so good!" I told them. I hoped they weren't going to ask who was turning me on more because I really couldn't have said.

However, after a couple more minutes Tina moved, leaving my nipple cooling as her saliva evaporated. I sensed her moving down the bed and slipping off. Moments later her hands grasped my hips either side. I shouldn't have been surprised that she had the strength to easily pull me down the bed given her build and muscle tone but I was, nonetheless. Marta was too, as my unexpectedly moving nipple was plucked from her mouth. "Hey, Tina, what are you doing to Jojo?"

"I'm about to eat her sweet little pussy!" Tina replied. She knelt on the floor at the end of the bed and pulled me a little closer, lifting my thighs onto her shoulders. I raised my legs to help but I suspected that I didn't really need to. She held my hips, her arms and shoulders supported my crooked, slightly splayed legs leaving my still wet and recently Marta-ravaged pussy close to her face. I could feel her breath on my intimate flesh as she said quietly, "Jojo, you don't know how often I've thought about doing this over the past few weeks." The idea that Tina, my boss, had been looking at me with carnal thoughts at work was flattering, arousing and a bit scary all at once.

With great delicacy Tina began to lick my lower lips as Marta returned to my boobs once again, caressing one as she sucked the other before switching. I suspected that Tina was trying to be slow and gentle but, fuck, I was being worked over by two gorgeous women, I was already turned on from my lovemaking with Marta and further by the way my Amazonian boss was holding me, splayed open for her to dine on: the heat and excitement was building fast.

"Oh fuck this is so good!" I gasped. "Oh... yes.... Ah..." Tina could obviously tell the state I was in and her tongue began twirling around my clit. I felt the first tremor of my climax and I arched my back. I don't think I intended it but this motion pressed my tingling cunt against her mouth. "Oh god yes!" I cried out.

I heard Marta laugh and the next moment I felt her mouth open and the top half of my tit -- nipple and areola and the area around -- was sucked hard into her mouth as her tongue pressed and rubbed hard over my nipple. Between the two of them, the tremor became an earthquake and I gave an incoherent yell of pleasure.

As the waves of my climax passed I completely failed to notice Tina climbing back up onto the bed. Post-orgasmic lassitude filled me and I was content to drift, savouring the endorphins that had flooded my veins. Gradually, however, I became aware of the two women leaning over me. At that moment, on the other hand, they had no interest in me as I watched them kissing deeply; perhaps they thought I was sleeping. It was an interesting contrast: Marta's cute, inviting prettiness against Tina's firm, athletic beauty. Despite their differences in shape, height and colouring, both were wonderfully sexy.

It occurred to me that two sexy women also meant two sexy pussies and that both were within easy reach. I twisted my hands and raised them to brush both moist slits with my fingers. My caress of Tina was soft and deft as I traced her engorged labia but Marta received the clumsier ministrations of my left hand. She was also very wet so my caressing fingers ended up sliding into her hot womanhood. From the sigh she gave I don't think she minded one bit!

I felt a little bad: Marta and I had both had wonderful orgasms -- indeed we'd both had two -- whereas Tina had yet to cum at all. I wriggled down the bed a little but realised I was never going to be able to do what I planned from this position. "Tina, I want to lick you, lick your pussy," I said and she looked down with a smile.

"What about Marta?" she asked.

"I think Jojo, is right; it is your turn Tina."

With an 'Oh well, I did offer' shrug, Tina looked at me questioningly. "Will you kneel over my face?" I asked, "I really want to eat you out."

"Mmmm sounds good to me!" Tina replied and without hesitation moved to plant her knees either side of my head. "Ready?" she asked before hunkering down to bring her puss to my face. It felt a little claustrophobic as she lowered herself but this was quickly replaced by the feeling of intimacy and the eroticism of what I was doing as, with a tilt of my head, I brought my lips to her labia. My tongue flicked out to taste her and found that just as Marta had tasted subtly different to me, so Tina was different again. However, there was also a delicious similarity that I could only think of as 'woman-ness'.

I brought my mouth to Tina's cunt, covering and enclosing it with my lips as my tongue delved and explored within. At the same time, I reached up to cup her glorious globes before starting to caress and squeeze them.

Though muffled somewhat by her thighs enclosing my head, I heard Tina's voice, "Marta, come and stand in front of me so I can lick your cunny the way Jojo is eating me!" I felt the bed move, making my hips dip and roll as Marta climbed to her feet to stand astride me, in front of Tina. I continued making love to Tina with my mouth as her weight shifted forward and I imagined her lips and tongue caressing Marta's pussy as mine had just a little while ago.

I savoured the taste and feel of Tina as my tongue probed her. The thick, rich nectar oozing from her dribbling into my mouth was intoxicating; I had my tongue inside my friend's most intimate flesh and this intense arousal was the result.

I withdrew my tongue slightly so it could search out her clit. I squirmed it forward through the wet folds of Tina's outer pussy until, tilting my head slightly, the tip brushed the hard nubbin, like a giant grapeseed amid the juicy flesh of the fruit. I felt Tina jerk in response and that was all the encouragement I needed as I went to work on her clitoris. I could feel the climax building inside her: the trembling shivers and the muffled moans signalling the pressure building within her. However, she didn't cum but seemed to hang on the precipice. Was I doing something wrong I wondered to myself? I increased the tempo and pressure with which I tongue-lapped her clit determined that I would bring her off.

"Aiii.... Oooh... Madre de Dios! ... Ahhh!" Marta's cry was loud and could only mean one thing. Moments later Tina bore down, grinding her spasming cunt against my mouth as she came. I was treated to a final gush of her juice that ran over my nose and cheeks and, as I moved my head a little, into my mouth.

I was jostled and bounced as I became briefly buried at the bottom of a pile of sexually satisfied female flesh before Marta and Tina untangled themselves. Once more I lay between them but now we all lay with arms and legs entwined, cuddled close. In the drowsy afternoon heat, we took an intimate siesta.

Confronting Reality

It was late afternoon when I opened my eyes and what hit me was a sickening feeling of having made a very big mistake. How could I have been so stupid? Tina was my boss and I really didn't need the risk of relationship difficulties screwing up my second-chance at a decent life. What made it worse was that Tina was almost certainly on the rebound from her recently lost girlfriend, Alex; hell, it was because of that breakup that I was even here... Shit.

But my mind hadn't finished every last bit of angst from my situation. It wasn't just Tina's emotions that were in doubt here. While I wasn't going to protest that I wasn't gay, or at the very least bisexual with strong lesbian inclinations, I really didn't know how I was going to cope with coming out to people. How would Tina feel if I needed to keep our relationship a secret? She was gorgeous, stunning; so how long before some equally ravishing gay woman batted her eyelashes at Tina and lured her away? And I was back to career-wrecking breakup territory once more.

Was I getting ahead of myself here? Tina's reaction when she discovered Marta and me together suggested she felt something but was it, love? Was it real? And what did I really feel for her? I liked her and she was a good friend, but... love? And then there was Marta; cute, lovely, sexy and affectionate Marta... a girl I could imagine dating in a way that I couldn't imagine doing with Tina but a girl who liked to provide the other half of female tourists' holiday romances and lived here in Spain...

Each side of me Tina and Marta still slept, leaving me more or less trapped, unless I wanted to wake either or both. Actually, this pretty well summed my feelings and situation in all this: caught between the two of them, unable to move without possibly upsetting one or both of them.

The current, practical dilemma was solved a few minutes later as Marta yawned and stretched. "Hola, Jojo," she said drowsily, a soft smile lighting her face before she yawned once again. "I have to go, dear Jojo; Mamá and Papá they know I like to, er, to go and play some of the times but I not, like you say, take the piss?" She leant in and kissed me softly on the lips before slipping out of bed. "Tomorrow it is your last day, no?"

"The last full day, yes, I'm afraid; our flight's at one-thirty on Monday afternoon," I told her quietly and rather ruefully. I glanced at Tina who was still fast asleep before turning back to Marta. "Can we swap email addresses? I'd... It'd be nice to keep in contact with you, if that'd be okay with you? Por favor, mi amiga."

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,862 Followers
1...345678