The Sunlight Episodes Ch. 02

Story Info
Dinner and a show from the girls.
5.1k words
4.6
23.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueNotes
BlueNotes
57 Followers

After a good long nap I woke refreshed. I showered and shaved and quickly dressed for dinner: dark brown twill shorts long enough to touch the top of my knees, another white oxford dress shirt, and brown "reef" sandals. Everybody where I live mostly keeps it casual. I travel a lot but I've lived in San Luis Obispo my entire life.

Anyway, I went down to the cellar to check on my wine collection: five bottles of dusty and questionable vintages, leftovers from a failed marriage ten years in the making and ten years done. I smiled at the symmetry. Twenty years since I'd been truly happy, the first months of the first year really our only good time together. What a waste, I sighed. We were married way too young. My wife was the wine connoisseur and this was all that was left from dozens, maybe a hundred or more bottles. What the hell, I picked the best of the bunch and hurried up the stairs and out the door, it was already closing in on seven o'clock and I had orders not to be late.

All my worries about dinner ended up unfounded and overthought.

Amber met me at the door before I even had a chance to knock, introducing herself, she greeted me by kissing me on the cheek and whispering not to worry that our secret was still safe with her. Of course, her conspiratorial assurance was a nice relief, but it left me wondering about the 'still' part, why not leave that word out of things altogether?

She did look stunning though. Of the three, Amber is the most classically beautiful. She was wearing a short, wispy and ruffled white cotton skirt, very low riding, so that thin white panty straps were visible at her hips. Up top she wore a floral pattern sky blue semi-sheer crop tee with lace around the plunged neckline and the cap sleeves. It hit her above the waist so the chrome stud piercing at her belly button poked out with plenty of tan skin to frame it and set it off. The sheer fabric of her top was transparent enough to see the shape of her breasts pushed up tight and snuggled together by a white lace bra. She had white sandals on her sexy little feet and her toe nails were painted bright red.

"Let's go meet the family," she said, grabbing my arm and leading me into the house. "Or, I guess I mean, let's meet my mom. You've already met my bratty little sister. She just graduated high school but she's still very immature."

"You sound worried about her," I joked.

"Oh, I am. Believe me, she's a worry for everybody," Amber laughed.

"Well, she's a cutie," I said, trying to sound like I thought of her as just a kid.

"Way past cute," Amber corrected me.

Megan appeared out of a doorway at the top of the stairs. I assumed it was the door to her bedroom, the place where she sleeps, does her homework, everyday stuff like that. That's really all I was thinking. I was trying to hold on to normal thoughts and not even look up at her.

"Hey David, up here," Megan said, waving. "I'm up here."

"We see you're up there," Amber said. "Where else would you be? I thought Mom told you to change your clothes. You look ridiculous."

"Well, I was going to get changed, but it's too late now," she said and started prancing down the stairs, high stepping it, like she was in a marching band.

Even when compared to Amber, Megan was incredibly underdressed: bare feet, her toes manicured, the nails frosted with pink polish, and her lower body looking spray painted with the tightest little faded yellow short shorts, so undersized she had to leave the closing button undone and the zipper's final inch provocatively unzipped; her top was a white cotton and very undersized baby doll tee, with a neon pink pi symbol screen printed on the front, and cropped so short a good six inches of tummy splashed out.

Megan was not wearing a bra. She obviously liked showing off her firm and extremely pert 34B tits, they were way up high past horizontal, and her puffy little nipples were hard, poking themselves against the thin fabric of her tee, practically begging to be set free and suckled. . . It was like the girls were trying to outdo one another with how little they could cover.

"David, I'm so glad you could make it," Danielle said, appearing from the kitchen. "The girls have told me so much about you. I'm Danielle, you know, the mother," she said, laughing, almost blushing, with a glowing smile.

She shook my hand like we were old friends, both of her wrists decorated, grounding her in an earthy kind of way, with silver bracelets. Her thumbs and several fingers were spiced up with silver rings. She was wearing a sleek sleeveless coral-colored mini dress with some kind of complicated geometric print that forced me scour every square inch. Not in a leering way, I just like to know what I'm looking at.

Years ago I took a few graphic arts classes in college so I'm genuinely interested in the elements of design. I decided the pattern was meant to offer a kaleidoscope of pink coral colors to help create a sense of motion and make the fabric dance. It really did make the dress look alive, like it was caressing all her curves. The dress was spandex tight with side ruching which made the whole dress scrunch up in waves and ripples all over her body. It was made to be sexy and alluring, but on Danielle it also looked elegant and sophisticated. Danielle is a knockout.

Danielle said dinner would be ready in about twenty minutes and said I should sit down and make myself at home, or they had a study down the hallway with all kinds of books, and that if I was a reader I should check it out. Then she asked Amber to help her finish getting dinner ready. I couldn't remember doing it, but at some point I must have handed her the wine I brought because she was now carrying it back with her to the kitchen. Amber followed, looking back and rolling her eyes.

"That's really too bad, Amber," Megan said softly to herself, I thought she had a menace to her voice, or maybe it was just some kind of competitive sister rivalry, and then louder, calling after her mother. "I'll give David a tour of the house, okay Mom?"

"Go change first," Danielle said. "I told you once already."

"Okay, Mom, will do," Megan chirped.

The kitchen has a swinging door and as it closed behind Danielle and Amber, Megan grabbed my hand and quickly led me up the stairs to her bedroom. Once inside, she turned and kissed me full on the mouth, forcing her tongue inside against my teeth.

"We don't have much time," she whispered, her lips breaking away and then pressing back into mine, kissing me again. I could taste her girlish energy. This time I kissed her back. Her nipples were hard and poking out against my chest. She eased off me an inch or two, lifted up her t-shirt, exposing her bare breasts, and began lightly brushing her nipples back and forth slowly across my shirt, then faster and pressing harder.

"Mmm, that feels sooo good," she purred.

"Megan. . ."

She shushed me, putting a finger in my mouth, pushing her pussy against my shorts, grinding into me.

"David! You've got a big one. A boner!" Megan said. "You're bad. I knew it! Are you going to stick your boner in me, David?" She bit my lip. "I don't think we should. Bone me here, I mean! With my mom downstairs!"

I pulled away. "What are we doing?" I said. I wasn't sure what was happening.

"I don't know, David. But I'm all wet. I think I'm ready to cum," Megan said.

She stepped back a few steps, pulling her shirt back down, stretching it back over her breasts, composing herself. Still, I saw that the zipper on her shorts was completely undone, all vee'd out and showing off the very tip, just the very beginning of her pussy. And behind her, on her bedside table, I saw a little curved pink glass dildo. I don't know if she left it out on purpose for me to see, or perhaps, more likely, she was using it earlier when I first arrived for dinner, and that was why she was in the her current state of heat.

"We can't do it here. You want to fuck me, right now? That's bad. That can't happen, David. My mom told me I have to change into different clothes." She was teasing me now. Her voice throaty and hoarse. "You can watch, though. Then you have to go."

Before I could answer she was tugging at her shorts.

"These are so tight! I think I might need some help," she said, letting out a pixieish grunt. "Nope, never mind, there they go."

Her shorts slipped off her hips and fell to the carpet. She stepped out of them, kicking them aside with her foot. She was not wearing panties.

"Now for desert. Strawberry pie!" she said, pointing to her chest. "Get it? It's the pi symbol!" And then in one fluid motion she again lifted her t-shirt up, this time all the way over her head, tossing it at my feet. "See? There you go, David! That's just about all of me!" she said.

Megan stood about five-eight in her bare feet, I guessed around one hundred twenty pounds, and a taught 34-24-35. She was tanned evenly all over and her nipples were a deep cherry red. She raised her arms high above her head and twisted her hips back and forth like she wanted to show herself off from every angle, then she arched her back, pushing out her chest and moaning a sexy little orgasmic moan, she closed her eyes and began rubbing on her nipples pinching them between her fingers, clearly getting off on her show, excited to be exposing herself.

She then put her hands down, widened her stance slightly and placed the flats of the fingers of each hand carefully on the inside of each inner thigh, she opened her eyes, looking straight at me as she thrust her pelvis out and opened up her pussy. She coaxed me closer, telling me she wanted me to get a better look. She was waxed clean so I had a clear view of every perfect little inch.

"Oh David, my lips don't normally show off like this," she said matter-of-factly. "But I wanted you to see how pink they are. Oh God, I'm so wet David, see how I'm all wet inside for you. Look at me, look at me, David. My cunt David, look at my cunt."

She shuddered in her cumming, moaning, way too much moaning. I was worried now, I thought she was getting too loud, I wanted to tell her to stop but I couldn't, she had to slow down and finish on her own. She finally did finish, at least I think she was finished, because she slowly stood up straight again. Her whole body glistened, goosebumps on her legs and her arms. An awkward moment passed as we just looked at each other, then she stepped in and hugged me.

"You're bad," she whispered. "You shouldn't have made me do that."

I wanted to tell her things, nice things, she felt so small now in my arms, but then I suddenly thought that I heard voices downstairs. I was sure I heard voices.

"Okay, that's it," she said, backing away. "Showtimes over," she giggled nervously. "That's all of my pussy. That's everything I have for you, baby. Now you show me what you've got."

"Seriously?" I said. My throat was dry. I could barely speak. Never in my life had I even imagined such an impossibly impractical but sexy pussy show. "You want me to get undressed here, with your mom and sister downstairs? I thought I just heard voices."

She looked at the clock on her bedside table.

"It's only been just over ten minutes. We still have time," Megan said, her breathing now normal, suddenly she was sounding very calculating, the intimacy we just shared was over.

"For all they know, I'm up here alone and you're off exploring another part of the house. Just pull your pants down. I think I should know what I'm getting myself into. What happens if you're too big for me? Or too small and I can't get turned on? If you want to put it in me, if you want to fuck me David, you have to show me first. That way I can make up my own mind. I don't want to start something I might not want to finish. It's not like we're going to do it now, anyway. I just want to be able to plan ahead. I showed you David, now you have to show me."

I didn't question her anymore. The girl can talk. Anyway, somehow the crazy scene was starting to make sense. She wanted to see me like I had seen her. I guess it was that simple. . . I unzipped my shorts and dropped them to the floor. I was standing in front of Megan in my boxer briefs. I didn't have a full on erection anymore, but I was getting it back, my cock was pushing up against the pouch.

"Okay, okay, it's fine, David," Megan stammered. She was flustered and blushing. "Don't show me anymore. You just better not, you know, hurt me with that thing."

"It doesn't really get much bigger," I said. "Maybe a little more than seven inches when it pokes straight up to the ceiling."

"Okay! I said okay," Megan said. "You don't have to show me. You're embarrassing me. You'll just have to wait until I'm ready for you to show me more."

"Sorry, I thought. . . I don't know." My mind was whirling. After everything we just went through, now she was embarrassed?

"Don't worry," Megan said, her voice relaxing, trying to sound soothing. "I don't know either, I just got nervous. My mom's right downstairs. Everything's fine. We'll make a plan and everything will be perfect. Now go on, I have to get dressed."

I left her room, went to the landing at the middle of the stairs, and sat down. What a messed up and crazy turn of events.

Not even a minute passed before Amber was leaning into me, her hands resting on my knees. I guess I was in shock. I wasn't even surprised to see her appear out of nowhere, her face almost touching mine.

"What's going on?" she whispered.

"What's going on?" That was the best I could do. Stupidly repeat her question.

"What's all the noise?" she said, still whispering.

"I think Megan's singing," I said.

I could hear her now, in her bedroom, it did sound like she was singing.

"No, I mean earlier," Amber said. "Did you guys have a fight?"

"A fight?"

"The last guy my mom was dating, back when we lived in Santa Barbara, Megan got into a big argument with him. It was pretty funny, actually. But that was it, he had to leave."

"I'm dating your mom?"

It sounded like she thought this dinner was meant to be a date with her mom.

"What?. . . No, that's not the point. I mean were you and Megan fighting?"

"No, of course not," I said. "I've just been waiting here for her. She's making noise up there, all on her own."

"Alright. Okay, then. Good."

"What's up? Are you guys talking about me?" Megan said, already walking down the stairs.

"Nope. I just came out to say dinners ready," Amber said.

"Alright. I'm starved!" Megan said, walking past the both of us, winking at me over her shoulder.

She had changed into a full turquoise box-pleat skater skirt, hitting her mid-thigh. Her top was a white flutter sleeve blouse. It had a loose, easy fit, but with a deep v-neck and a sheer front panel with crochet embroidery, it was, if anything, more revealing than her baby doll tee. Quite obviously, she was still not wearing a bra and, again, no shoes.

The main course for dinner was a creamy artichoke lasagna with garlic and basil and loaded with parmesan and ricotta cheese and sprinkled with pine nuts. Danielle's mother is Italian and the lasagna was her recipe. It was heavy on the garlic but very flavorful. I liked it. The wine was flowing for everyone, the girls were limited to one glass apiece, but Danielle and I were well onto the second bottle before dinner was done.

Throughout dinner, Megan, though sharp and playful and as talkative as ever, was now a studious schoolgirl explaining her studies and her plans for college. At one point she started to scratch at my feet from across the table with her bare toes and then, slouching lower in her chair, she walked her toes up my shin to my knee before her mom looked over at her, not knowing what she was doing, but still telling her to knock it off and sit up straight. Megan smiled mischievously, looking straight at me wide-eyed as if to say: that's not me mister, you're just naughty to think that's me.

Fortunately, Danielle went off on a long explanation of the family history and how they came to live here next to me with her sexy daughter tormenting me from the other side of the table. Well, she left out the part about Megan, but her talking did settle things down for the rest of the meal.

After desert, Danielle and I went outside alone, sitting on her patio, both of us sipping the last of the wine and looking out at the pool shimmering in the moonlight. Megan and Amber were inside cleaning up and washing dishes, working hard to be dutiful daughters.

I looked past the pool across the cedar fence to my house and my bedroom window above, scrutinizing the probability of my being seen through open blinds, from here to there, as if it were still daylight and Amber were still naked just a few short feet from where I was now sitting next to her mother.

It seemed like a dream now. How she had played with her tight little pussy, reveling in the raw power of her sexuality, literally putting her bald pussy on display by finger fucking herself, nursing her clitoris out of hiding and making it poke out into the open air, while a man, then a complete stranger, was up there at the window showing himself right back at her, all of his hard and fully erect cock, then grabbing it with both hands and thrusting it and fucking it for her, wanting nothing more than to shower her with cream, send it all cascading down on her, a hot sperm bath for her to soap into her breasts, letting it drip off her perfect nipples, and rubbing it into her tummy and then down and over and into. . .

"David?. . . Hey there. Did I lose you?" Danielle was saying. "You look lost in something. Tell me what you're thinking," she said, laughing. "Tell me all your secrets."

"Oh. . . um, it's nothing. Sorry about that," I said. "I was just thinking you're so lucky to have such great daughters. My wife and I never had children and now, I think it's probably too late," I said, my words trailing off, sounding more melancholy than I meant. I was still unfocused and daydreamy. The crazy thought of falling in love with Amber floating in my head.

"Well, you're still young enough to enjoy life, David. What are you, fifty?"

"Thirty-eight," I said. Slightly offended, not understanding she was joking.

"I was kidding!" Danielle laughed. "You look young, much younger than even thirty-five, that's a fact, and you're still in great shape and you have such beautiful curly hair." She pinched my bicep. "You know what? I'm thirty-eight as well. That has to be kismet! We should have sex right now. I mean it! You think I'm joking?"

We looked at each other. I really could not tell if she was kidding. Is everybody in this family just crazy and over-amped sexy? I was seriously confused. Then, Danielle burst out laughing.

"Wow. . .am I tipsy or what?" Danielle said. "I'm sorry, David. You look overwhelmed. . . We can save the sex for tomorrow. No problem."

She smiled, her eyes a little glazed. I wondered if she was joking about the sex or if she would even remember this conversation in the morning.

"That sounds like a plan," I said. "I'm going to mark that down on my calendar when I get home."

"You better, sweetie," she said. She put her hand on mine, absently stroking my knuckles with her thumb and fingers. "This is nice," she said.

Then, just like that, the subject veered back to her daughters.

"You know what, I should apologize for Megan. I told her to change before you came over. Megan can be such a little tease. I hope she didn't bother you with her preening. And what she changed into wasn't much better."

"She's just being herself," I said. "I really get a kick out of her."

I wondered if that sounded right. Maybe too much like I liked what Megan was wearing. Like it was making me hard right now just thinking about her undressing in her bedroom and showing me her pussy.

BlueNotes
BlueNotes
57 Followers
12