The Sunlight Episodes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueNotes
BlueNotes
57 Followers

"Well, if she does it again, just tell her to stop." Danielle advised, sounding pretty sober now. "That's what I do everyday. She's just testing her limits. Did I tell you she's still a virgin?"

"Mom! I mean. . . What the fuck?" Megan was standing in the open doorway. Now walking out onto the patio. Then standing right next to me with her hands on her hips.

"Watch your language, young lady." Danielle said. "Be nice. It's rude to talk like that."

"Just don't tell everybody my business, okay? It's embarrassing! I mean, come on. Jeez, Mom!"

"You're right. It's alright, now. I'm sorry, baby. Really."

Megan looked at me. Her cheeks blushed red. She looked over to her mom, holding her gaze until Danielle looked away, then she turned back to me and smiled, scrunched up her nose and gave me a sly wink, before suddenly tuning on her bare heels and heading back into the kitchen, sticking her bottom out as she closed the the sliding glass door.

I was worn out and about to call it an early evening, ready to make my excuses and head home to bed; instead, just as Megan went in the door, out came Amber. She was now dressed to go out for the evening. A tight ribbed tan dress made with some kind of stretchy knit fabric that showed off all her curves. It came down to about mid-thigh but still managed to show off her long tanned and toned bare legs to great effect. The top of the dress was held up by thin spaghetti straps that actually looked more like bra straps than ones made for a nice dress. They helped give the dress a nice slutty edge.

In fact, the entire top of the dress, what there was of it, looked exactly like a bra, a delicate lacy floral pattern with a deep plunge and much more transparent than the rest of the dress, it made me want to focus and do a careful exploratory search for the outline of Amber's nipples. She had glitter on her cleavage and I felt like with a good wiggle or an arch of her back, her perfect breasts might just pop right out.

She had on really sexy black Louboutin pumps with four-inch heels and, strangeIy, for the first time I noticed she had a tattoo on the top of her right foot, four tiny little stars in a haphazard swirl. She twirled around on the patio, showing her body off from every angle, lights reflecting off the water in the pool and shining up her legs. I imagined the lights licking and slowly crawling all the way up and underneath her dress, finally smothered out between her thighs.

"What do you think, guys?" Amber purred. She knew she was a sexy kitten.

"That may be a little too hot, honey," Danielle said. "Where are you going?"

"Mom. Come on! I've worn this out before, several times," Amber pleaded. "We're just having a girls night out. I don't know where exactly. We haven't even decided. But no guys, I promise."

"What do you think, David?" Danielle said.

"Well, I. . . I think. . ."

"Yes, David. By all means, tell us what you think," Amber said, sounding a little angry now, like my opinion on her dress was somehow going to be definitive, like a deciding vote, and that Danielle would make her change based on my opinion.

"Honey, you asked what we thought, both of us, when you came out here."

"He's a guy, Mom. He probably wears the same shirt everyday. In fact, I think he was wearing that same shirt this afternoon when I first saw him," Amber said and glared at me.

Was she teasing me or threatening me?

"Well, this is actually a different shirt. I like white shirts though." I was a little panicked to be honest. Maybe a little drunk as well.

"Relax, David. I'm just playing with you," Amber cooed. "Go ahead and tell me. What do you think?"

She twirled again, ending with her back to us, and lifted one leg, slowly sliding it up until her high heel touched the back of her other knee; the effect was to open up her thighs and ride the hem way up further on her legs, the fabric was extremely taught and she was close to exposing her panties. She turned her head over her shoulder and blew out a smokey kiss, holding on to it, leaving her lips pouted and pursed, then she started clenching and unclenching showing off by repeatedly flexing her glutes, causing the fabric to stretch even tighter across her ample bottom.

"Okay, that's enough, Amber," Danielle said. "That's just about enough."

"It's a very sexy dress, Amber." I decided to say something. Maybe help ease the sudden tension. "You wear it well, Amber. I really do like it. The top kind of looks like a bra though. Maybe that's just me."

Danielle and Amber both laughed out loud.

"It's supposed to look like a bra, David!" Amber said. "I mean, seriously?"

"Okay," I said. "I see what you mean now." I hate girl talk. Nothing you say ever comes out sounding right.

"Mom, so what is it? I've got to go. Yes or no?"

It's easy to forget, what with the way they dress and their sexuality in full bloom, Amber and Megan are still very young ladies, both needing their mother's advice or permission for even simple things like what to wear and how late to stay out. In the end, Danielle let her go. I don't think she wanted to. I think she had finally reached her limit with the way the girls were acting out in front of me, but I guess she didn't want to cause a scene. Which was fine by me. For a minute I thought Amber was angry enough to start exposing the details of our afternoon of window watching if she didn't get her way.

Danielle and I exchanged phone numbers and made a plan for me to come over and go swimming the following afternoon. She kissed me goodnight on the lips. Nothing passionate, but it was sweet and I did feel something, I think we both did. Normally, Danielle should be the one for me, kind of obvious really, but this was not a normal day and I walked home still fixated on Amber and Megan, and only then did my desires drift to Danielle. I needed sleep. Maybe in the morning I would start thinking rationally and get my priorities back in line, back in the proper order.

I fell into my bed without bothering to undress, the ceiling fan moving the air, making for a gentle breeze and feeling cool against my shirt which was still slightly damp from sweat. I was drifting off, almost asleep, when my phone hummed, letting me know a text message had been sent. Like most iphone addicts I keep it charging and within easy reach on a bedside table every night. I grabbed for it and read the message, the charging cord pulled tight.

"R u in bed? This is Megan."

I guess she got my number from her mother. Probably stealing it off her phone's directory without asking. I unplugged my phone from the charger and rolled onto my back so I could more easily type my answer.

"Yes, I'm in bed."

"R u naked? Cause I am!"

"No, too tired to bother."

Most everyone I know, kids or adults, writes like a dumbass when they text. Spelling and punctuation are thrown out the window. I like to put in a little effort. At least spell out words and throw in punctuation on occasion.

"U sound grumpy. U better save this number, naughty boy. I don't give it away to everybody. In fact, I've never given it away. Ask my mom! ;)"

What was I getting myself into? I was involved, to what extent I had no clue, with a high school girl who was now making jokes about her virginity. Texting is not like verbal banter that floats away and is soon forgotten. Text messages leave a trail. I had to be careful.

"I'm just tired. Almost asleep. Go to bed!"

"Ok I will! Did u notice I wasn't wearing panties or a bra at dinner!"

"I don't know."

"U do know! Liar! I saw u staring at my nipples."

"Ok, I saw them."

"Did they give u a boner?"

"Yes. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight! :)"

What a crazy day. In the afternoon I came at my window for Amber, who was now joking about it. At least I think she was, that or getting ready to blackmail me. Then tonight I make a swim date with her mother. Or was it a sex date? And then Megan, the wild one, was she just excited, intoxicated by the tease, or was she seriously making plans for us?

BlueNotes
BlueNotes
57 Followers
12