The Superbowl Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Marigold had taught Cheryl new tricks!

Godwin was the owner of a software company, and Marigold got Cheryl to enlist Violet and Heather.

Violet and Heather were Godwin's two female assistants in a Friday night deal where the ladies, all four of them.

And put Godwin through similar paces in the office...and then Marigold came up with a further situation...

Yes, one night they blindfolded Godwin, and one of the MALE assistants (there were two) came in and had Godwin blow him.

Godwin knew it was one of the two subordinates that had been exposed to his slave status, and had skull-fucked him, but Marigold wouldn't let Cheryl tell Godwin which one it was!

Marigold was indeed a woman of mystery.

And she really wanted Scrip to experience somewhat of a shock on Superbowl Sunday...Knowing Marigold's proclivities for surprise, Scrip sat down with her the morning before the Superbowl.

He had cleaned the house, as that was her requirement if he was going to have his buds over to watch

Right, and he just needed to change into his regular clothes, and go get the beer.

Jesus, he was tired.

In addition to his job at the realty company, Scrip was working as a teller at the Buttermilk Falls Navy Federal Credit Union on Saturdays.

Yes and doing security at Hellger-Harbison Furniture Outlet nights, so he could pay off Marigold's dress bill when she'd asked to borrow his Visa...

Ah she should be grateful for all he'd done, and certainly she should let him and his friends watch the game, right?

Scrip was, of course still clad in the stockings, garter belt (no panties) and high heels.

Marigold was sitting on the couch, reading a Barbara Pym novel and Scrip sat down with her.

"Honey, I just wanted to check with you about the game, all right? I know you're not into sports, and generally, that's why I've always gone to a friend's house to watch them, but this is the Super Bowl..."

Marigold looked at Scrip and smiled.

She thought of Rusk's previous interest in sports and how she'd kind of discouraged it.

She recalled a Dolphins-Cowboys game where she invited the large and black hustlers Wyman, Lyman and Linwood Shanks over.

And made Rusk suck them off every time a field goal was kicked...

And on another game day, Marigold had Rusk and her other submissive clergyman-slave boy, Arland, go downtown to a sports bar and blow the fellas as they took in the game...

Yes he blew them right under the bar.

Rusk had gotten very quiet about wanting to watch sports after that.

Now, Scrip was going on about football, and Marigold casually pushed her leg over to rub his bare crotch with her Golden Cage pump sandals, a steal at $750 from Sergio Rossi.

Marigold's legs were bare and the sandals really looked great with her burgundy toenails...

Marigold rubbed the sandal's high heel gently across Scrip's rising penis as he tried to reason with her, looking ridiculous of course in his garters and stockings.

"You know, right, that the Super Bowl is so important. It's not like the Rose Bowl, when you made me do the silver polishing and I missed it, the Rose Bowl is just like, college.

But the Super..."

Marigold leaned over and kissed Scrip, and he, of course looked down her loosely buttoned sweater to the full, bouncing cleavage.

Yes and of course he enjoyed the stimulation of the Golden Cage pump as it stirred his cock to full tumescence.

She is such a hot lady, Scrip thought, and she's worth all this trouble.

If I can just get her to stop acting so crazy, right?

Marigold smiled at Scrip and rubbed his cheek with her hand as she brought both heels together and began rubbing around his glans.

"Of course I want you to have your football game.

You know you can always bring your friends here, darling.

I hope you know that, anyway."

As Scrip leaned into Marigold's neck, he was vaguely aware that she had a thin foot long chain with little clippie things on the ends and that—

"Oooh!" Scrip howled as Marigold locked one on his left nipple.

"What the fuck're you--?"

"Shh!" A long finger crossed Marigold's sexy lips.

"You can take this, can't you.

It's going to stimulate your um—sensuality feelings. I know you can take this, because Rusk takes a lot more, and he's not more macho than you are, is he?"

Ooow! The other one went on Scrip's right nipple.

"You know you can take this, baby." Marigold breathed.

"It makes me want to suck your cock, and you love my blowjobs, right?"

Scrip remembered her hour-long blowjobs.

It had been so long, but Marigold was really good at it, the full lips going up and down on his cock, and it seemed she had no gag reflex.

It had been soooo long, though since this had happened. She'd become so cold!

Marigold playfully pulled the chain hooking Scrip's nipples, and he squealed lustily.

Then she kissed his ear, and tongued it a bit, and he gasped. That's what I'm talking' about.

"You want to please me, right?"

Marigold's eyes pleaded as she looked up at Scrip, who was aroused by the stimulation, but barely tolerating the pain in his clamped nipples. He nodded, but his teeth were gritted, as the stinging was really something.

"I want you to be a happy fellow, Scrip, and I love you so much.

But I need a real man, who can deal with all my sexual peccadilloes...and can be patient with me."

Scrip thought of the forced cross-dressing, the weirdness with Rusk, Marigold's slave girls, and all the other bullshit.

Yup, he did have to be patient didn't he—Oooh!

Marigold had just hooked a round ball, lead weighing about a pound, on the chain, which was pulling his nipples down just a bit more than he'd like.

Scrip was gritting his teeth even more, and apparently Marigold just wanted him to sit there and tolerate this.

It was truly, truly insane.

Marigold kissed Scrip deeply again, and plunged her tongue down his throat and he thrusted against her.

"You're just the hottest man in the world, and I'm realizing now that I miss having you in my bedroom."

He'd waited so long for those words

As Marigold squirmed in his arms, she decided to up the ante a bit.

She reached in her purse, just on the lamp table next to the couch, and felt around and brought out some pliers.

Marigold brought them over and clamped them on the nipple clamp on Scrip's right nipple, and twisted merrily.

Scrip screeched, and brought up his hand to push her pliers away, but Marigold sharply rapped his knuckles with the pliers, and kissed him some more.

"Come on, honey. I know you can take this."

Marigold whispered patiently. "You're a real man, remember?"

Scrip's head was dizzying now.

He had to prepare for the Super Bowl thing, but the whole reasoning with Marigold part was a little too confusing.

Now she was rubbing his dick again and he was lifting his hips to meet her toying fingers.

"God, look at the veins on this thing"

Marigold breathed as she ran one finger up and down Scrip's straining rod.

"Huge, really. Your cockhead is like a nuclear mushroom or something."

She rubbed more, and Scrip closed his eyes blissfully.

But not for long. Suddenly he felt another wrench on his right nipple.

He opened his eyes and Marigold was tugging on his nipple chain-end with the pliers again.

Marigold gave him a warning look.

"Don't grab and pull me around. Sit on your hands. Don't you want to have fun?"

Scrip sat on his hands, wondering what would happen next.

Sure, he was manlier than Rusk.

He could take whatever she brought him, goddamnit. But this was all a little much—pliers!

The chain, weighted down with the heavy lead ball was pulling Scrip's nipples down, and Marigold kept playfully tweaking each nipple with the pliers as well.

Then she took the pliers down to Scrip's cock and opening them wide, grasped Scrip's bulbous cock head.

As Scrip watched, somewhat dumbfounded, Marigold gently twisted Scrip's glans back and forth.

She moved the pliers down just before where he'd been circumcised and continued to twist it back and forth, left and right.

Yes, but doing it so gently that it not only didn't hurt, but continued to arouse him!

After all, since Marigold had been so attentively keeping Scrip from having orgasms lately, almost any stimulation seemed to keep him excited.

Just a few days ago, when Rusk, quite a physically unappealing specimen, had shaved Scrip's crotch and legs, Scrip had gotten quite the woodie.

And now Scrip was being hand-jobbed with pliers. Lord almighty, Home Depot sex. How interesting—OOOH!

Apparently, Marigold was squeezing and turning the pliers a little harder. "What's wrong, baby?" she looked up at Scrip.

"Are you upset? Do you want to kiss my nipple? Here."

Marigold pulled a plump breast out of her sweater and gave Scrip full access to a ripe, strawberry nipple.

Scrip licked it hungrily, and it sort of took his mind off what she was doing with the pliers...sort of.

"When I was training Rusk to lick my piss, I would deny him my boobs, and then let him suck them through a urine filled bikini top"

Marigold said.

"This is a good way for you to acclimate yourself to my stimulation of your genitals, isn't it?"

Scrip howled, though when Marigold decided to not-so-gently squeeze one of his testicles.

With the pliers.

But she swiftly grabbed his right hand and ordered him to keep it under his butt. "I need you to learn self-control."

Marigold whispered earnestly.

"I had a Swiss slave, his name was Einar, and he actually taught me the game of cock and ball torture, and showed me how to use these pliers...

Ah, but I guess you think he's nuts, right?" Marigold asked, giggling.

"But really, Einar was just more advanced than you are, Scrip."

"You want to be a macho man, and fuck me, and watch your football games, and all that.

But that's earned around here.

Why should I suck the dick and lick the balls of a crybaby?"

Marigold looked at Scrip severely, and pinched the pliers again on his testicle, and he almost fainted, but he kept his hands under his ass.

Marigold gave Scrip another deep kiss, and then gave him a hickey on his neck, and he gasped.

She brought the pliers up to the chain connecting his nipples.

Marigold closed the pliers on the chain and ripped it off both his nipples at once, whispering into his mouth

"Now don't bite my tongue, just keep kissing me.

Be a Buddhist, honey. This is not of your world, this irrelevant pain."

Scrip tried to thrust, but Marigold pushed him down again, and neatly removed her shorts and panties, and rubbed the tip of her clitoris against his missile-like penis. "You like that?

You've missed that, haven't you, Scrip."

Marigold pushed Scrip's cock deeper into her vagina and began riding him lightly, and the long denied Scrip breathed easy, and then became quite excited.

After a few minutes of this, Scrip began panting.

Marigold could tell he was about to cum, and she jumped off nimbly, and sat back down on the couch.

Then she took the pliers and twisted Scrip's right nipple, which calmed his cock down fast.

"Stop crying" (For that was what Scrip was doing)

"Be a man. Now get on your knees and kiss my inner thighs a little bit. Do something for me for a change."

For a change?

But Scrip obeyed, he got on his knees and began kissing her inner thighs, which were indeed quite shapely and beautiful.

And what he'd called in the past her "baby loins"

"That's right, baby" breathed Marigold languorously.

"I had another submissive, we called him Lovesteak, who used to pass through town.

Yes and all he was EVER allowed to do was kiss my inner thighs, and it brought him to orgasm without the poor boy ever touching himself..."

But I'm not one of your submissives, Scrip thought, but wondered if he was in error there...

"Great day for a game, don't you think" Gil said to Robert, who nodded.

"Can't believe we're going to finally meet Scrip's new girlfriend.

I thought he was insane for breaking up with Adela, but this woman is supposed to be super hot."

Vernon, who came up behind them grinned.

"I met her, she is really hot, but kind of a ball-breaker. She orders for Scrip in restaurants, and shit like that."

There was a guy in what looked like a diaper cutting the hedges, and Gil remembered that this was Rusk, the husband. Oh well...

Robert looked at Vernon.

"I know. I asked the Neely brothers if they were coming to watch the game, they've been pals with Scrip since high school.

Dillard and Dalton told me that the woman freaks them out, and that she has this weird husband.

Dilly said he saw the guy in an apron or something. They are going to watch the game at the Incubator, that bar over on Fourth and McLaren."

Vernon grinned.

"I heard that Cameron Jeffries came here and had sex with this woman, Marigold, and Scrip watched. Scrip set the whole thing up...

Ah that's interesting, isn't it?"

Gil knocked, and the door opened and there was Scrip, wearing a bathrobe. Gil casually looked down...

Wow was Scrip wearing women's shoes? What the fuck.

"Hey guys, how's it going" Scrip said, looking a little peaked. "Yeah, come on in. I gotta go change."

"Must've just got out the shower" Vern said.

Yes and Gil decided not to mention the shoes. Maybe I was seeing things, my Prozac is off.

The guys came into the house, and saw the hot chick, Marigold putting some pork rinds out on the coffee table, in front of the TV.

Yep, Gil thought, she got some hooters, and really cute long dark hair...did she just wink at me?

The guys sat down, and the pre-game bullshit was starting. They heard a hullabaloo in the kitchen.

"Marigold, give me my clothes! I've got to—"

Then there was a sound of crashing and whacking. Marigold:

"Get out there with your friends. You know the dress code in the house, we went through this already, Scrip."

Gil and Vern exchanged looks, and Robert looked at his cell.

"Jesus, Scrip has just texted me to get us to leave. What the fuck? Why should we leave?"

There was more crashing in the kitchen. Dillard Neely and his brother were probably right to watch the game somewhere else, Gil thought.

Who needs a freak show on the Superbowl?

A person with a Van Dyke beard in a nun's habit came out of the kitchen.

"I am Staunton, Miss Marigold's scullery maid. Scrip is being a bad boy, but he will be out soon."

They sat in silence as the nun-guy plopped on the Barcalounger.

"My friends call me Stan. Isn't this going to be a great game—"

Then Scrip screamed (they thought) and there was a sound of crying.

Vernon turned to the other guys and said

"You know, if we leave now, we can make it to the Incubator by the beginning of first half."

Robert rubbed his chin. "Yeah but it sounds like she's killing Scrip in there. I mean, guys, we have to—"

Suddenly Scrip came running out from the kitchen into the living room, carrying a tray of beer.

He was wearing a bra on his hairy, narrow chest, a garter belt and stockings.

Scrip's body was criss crossed with red marks, some of them bloody, and his dick was naked, and what the fuck happened to his pubic hair?

"Hey guys. Uh, do you want some Buds um..."

Scrip was beet red, and Gil wondered if he'd lost his friggin' mind.

`Course the nun-dude had kind of warmed them up for this. Jesus, he's not wearing any underwear and his junk is out, and he's got an...erection.

Vernon nudged Gil.

"You know, maybe we should skip the um game this year, you know..."

This must've been harder on Vern than the rest of us, Gil thought.

Vernon's black, and black people don't deal in weirdness, but actually it's kind of hard for me too...

Scrip and I went to parochial school together.

Suddenly Marigold came out holding a short thick whip, five lashes with little metal sparks on the end.

Yes and Jesus if she didn't whack Scrip on the butt, he jumped, but miraculously didn't drop the beer.

"Tell the nice men that you'll give them a treat while they watch the game, dear."

Marigold said to Scrip, whose dick was getting really hard, but was also really blushing...

Scrip put the beer down and began trying to talk to Marigold, who flailed him with the whip about ten times.

Scrip dropped to his knees, screaming for her to stop, and she looked down at him.

Scrip looked at his friends, bleary eyed and said,

"Fellas if you want, I'll suck your dicks to make the game more interesting."

And then Vernon said to Robert, "Like I said, I heard she's a high maintenance bitch."

12