The Superbowl Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A scream rises in my throat, only to be drowned by the hot gush of my Master as He once again floods my being. I whimper as He spews between my lips again and again…his seed spilling out onto my cheeks, his heavy shaft pumping volumes deep into my throat.

Finally, my voice clears, and my screams echo through the room. The giant fills me…tears me….plunders me beyond endurance as he thrusts mindlessly between my thighs…plunging so deeply that I’m sure I’ll be torn in half before his pleasure is done. He’s an animal…a beast of the field…engorged to inhuman proportions. I look to my Master for succor, but again there is none to be had.

Instead, my lover gives way to yet another compatriot. My mouth is spared for but a second before Ali, smiling, thrusts his hardened shaft between my lips and begins the rhythm that will take him ultimately to his goal.

Tear-streaked, my eyes scan the room for signs my Master, but he is nowhere to be found. And then I feel him…beneath the table…beneath me, forcing my buttocks apart…ramming his inexhaustible member into my narrower passage, violating the tight bud which guards the entry with his massive thrusts.

Painfully they plunge deep within me…my Master and the giant…their brutal collisions taking me to heights yet unknown, filling my body with the jagged shards of our joining. I should be screaming once more…crying out in abject torment…but instead I feel my body once again on the verge of betrayal..

I hold back...I hold back…I hold…

And then Shawn mounts astride my chest, pressing my breasts tightly together…pumping his engorged sex roughly between my hard, sensitive nipples.

I reach out to wave him away…to let him know that I can’t control myself if he adds his touch to the equation…but I cannot.

Carlos and Mike have joined in the fray, and are holding my arms outstretched, my palms wrapped tightly around their heated members. I’m helpless...immovable….and totally at their mercy.

And then I feel it…I can’t stop…I can’t hold back any longer. Angel and my Master are drenched in my juices as climax after climax crashes through my being…one on top of another….my mind reeling as I scream again and again. My body convulses, my muscles gripping, caressing, drawing forth the ultimate from each of my tormentors.

Dimly, I feel their heated effluence cover me, fill me, shoot hotly into my body. Their groans rend the stillness of the room, and their weight sinks heavily upon me. I have been plundered in every orifice I possess…every viable patch of my being…and yet I feel more alive, more liberated than ever before.

Slowly, my Master’s friends remove themselves from my quivering flesh, their eyes dull and sated, lethargic in the aftermath. I’ve taken all that they had to give and more…and yet I feel exhilarated…renewed. My very skin tingles with a newfound hunger.

As the party prepares to leave for the night, I look to my Master for his disproval. I’ve failed him again…allowed myself to lose control…indulged against his wishes. My punishment will be long and painful, exquisite in its intensity…inspired. I quiver at the thought, my thighs once more slick with anticipation.

I can’t wait, I think as I make my way into the bedroom.

It’s going to be wonderful.

12