The Supermarket Target

Story Info
Anne visits the store & gets banged in the backside.
1.9k words
4.09
112.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thirty-two year old blond looked at her watch and found that it was 3:30am. Anne sat at her computer, thinking about the things she had not accomplished because of her "surfing the net" all evening and early into the morning. She had found a few porn sites and was a little frustrated since it had been awhile since she had enjoyed the pleasure of a hot horny man. The stunning trim figured woman walked into the kitchen to find something to munch on and found the cupboard bare...again! She had forgot to go to the supermarket again and now it was too late to go to the store she normally visited. She thought of a pizza, microwaved in minutes and a glass of wine. The all night supermarket would have to do this morning. She slipped a light jacket over her short shorts and tanktop. Anne knew she was a little underdressed for going out this late at night, but figured "what the hell", it's been hot all day and most women were wearing shorts...but of course not to the market at 3am.

The divorcee of three months walked to her car and drove the few blocks to the large Super Store so she could find that pizza she wanted. As she entered the store she saw only a handful of customers in the large building. Only one register was being manned and she chose a cart and started down the wide empty aisles.

She was glad she wore the light jacket now. It was downright cold in here, and the jacket she had put on to cover her scantily clad body was now helping to keep her teeth from chattering.

She had found the pizza and was at the back of the store looking for the wine counter when it happened.

She felt a sharp object push into her side and she instantly knew it was a knife. A clear but quiet voice said "Don't say a word, or I'll stick this in that beautiful body of yours". She froze in the aisle afraid to breath and held on to the cart she had been pushing for support. The deep male voice again jolted her back to reality as he made his point very clear. "Don't turn your head to try to look at me because if you do.... you're dead meat". She stood as a statue and he pressed the point into the thin tanktop and told her to start walking slowly.

She looked ahead of her and saw no one in the aisle. As they got to an opening in the aisles she looked right and left...still no one. He told her to turn and walk into the next aisle and start walking back to the rear of the store. She did as she was told.

Her mind was blank...she didn't know what to do or say except to obey the person walking behind her with the knife under her rib cage. She walked slowly and as they came to the back of the store he pushed her toward a swinging door with a sign

above it declaring "Meat Market~Employees Only". His left hand guided her thru the door and his right hand kept the knife against her right side and she felt it stick her skin and she was wondering if he had already cut her tanned skin.

Entering the darkened meat market the assailant pushed her to the right alongside the wall where large air conditioners were running at full speed. The sound of the compressors were so loud she wondered for a moment how anyone could work in

such noise.

Without warning the man pushed her up against one of the huge machines with it's roaring motors. The man had pushed the cart away and it rolled into another wall as she found herself with her face against the cool metal and the attackers' body pressed against hers from behind. She felt his hard chest and the hand with the knife in it pulled back as he moved his left hand around her and grasped her left breast roughly. She started to protest but the knife found its way to the rib area again and she bit her lip.

The mans' voice was slow and he spoke with authority as he told her to be quiet and she would live to go home tonite. She doubted that but at the same time she felt a tingling between her legs as she knew what he was there for and it wasn't money. His hand clamped itself on the breast and two fingers found the nipple that was already hardening from all the excitement. He moved his hand across to her right breast and under the tank top and found her chest now heaving with her breathing. He found the naked breast and immediately began assaulting this nipple and she in turn began breathing yet that much heavier. His hand felt rough but his touch brought her nipple to attention and she uttered a moan without knowing it. But, he heard it and knew she would be obedient and would enjoy their adventure whether she knew it at this point or not.

She tried to tell the man to take her purse, her watch and rings, but he only repeated the warning "Shut up bitch" and she did as she was told. He then pressed up against her ass with his manhood and she could feel the hardness thru her tight shorts. He moved his hand over the nipple and tweaked it enough to make her moan again.

She could feel his other hand reach around and unbutton the front of her shorts and she noticed that she was in the position she had seen so many times on the television where the cops had told the bad guys to "assume the position". She was in that same position... her legs spread wide and the palms of both hands flat against the cold metal of the air conditioners. She felt completely helpless but at the same time very, very horny. The three months without a lover surfaced as this unknown man was doing what he wanted with her and her body.

Within seconds he had unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down to her knees where they slid completley down to her ankles. She wasn't wearing panties and she felt the cold air between her legs as it blew across her fine blond pubic hair. His rough fingers found the wetness and one large finger entered her vagina and immediately found her engorged clit. She continued moaning and pushed her pelvis against this invaders hand. Her light jacket didn't seem to offer much warmth as his hands tugged on the tank top and it too found itself on the floor alongside her.

He placed a hand on her smooth buttock and his finger found the soft warm slit between her legs again but from behind and she gasped. No foreplay here she thought, he is going to get what he wants now without any small talk.

To her surprise she wanted just that!! No foreplay, no talking, just quick and hard

sex and she almost told him to hurry.... She wasn't to be disappointed.

He eased back from her momentarily and then almost instantly she felt the hardness of his manhood between her ass cheeks. She found herself bending forward all the more in order to allow him easier entry into her now wet and juicy cunt.

She had completely forgotten the knife and only knew his hands were on her hips and his hard cock was pressing against her dripping pussy. He slid into the hot moist cunt with ease and buried himself to the hilt in one movement.

"God......Oh my God" she thought, he's going to fuck me hard and quick and it's exactly what I need and want. She pushed back into his hardness and within a few strokes they were fucking like it was the last sex they would ever have. Hard...

and harder. Then, without missing a beat...he pulled his large member out of her clutching pussy and pressed the head of his now wet dick against the small anal cavity and she tried to holler "No...No...not there!!

She was a virgin when it came to anal sex and she wasn't about to let this unknown maniac fuck her tight little butt. But...as he gripped her hips tighter he slid his slick cock an inch or so inside the hot orfice and she grunted. Then he slowly slid his dick inside this hot sleeve with more pressure and inch by inch he had buried his 9" deep into the slick oven of her butt. The pain was almost unbearable and she thought she would pass out from the pain. But, before she knew it the pain was gone and she was longing for him to keep it up.

He began pounding into her like a madman. His hands had found thier way back to her breasts and the crushing of her nipples and the assault of her tight ass caused her to have an orgasm she had never thought possible. She wanted to scream but instead only moaned louder and louder between gasps. She didn't even realize that her own hands were reaching behind her and pulling his buttocks into her as he ravaged her tight cavity. The pounding became faster and faster and he then as he came inside her he had rammed her buttocks so hard that it almost knocked her off her feet. Her face was banged against the metal of the machine she was leaning against and he emptied his balls in the tightest ass he had ever invaded. She loved it...and wanted more and more...

He pulled his cock out of her ass without any fanfare and left her leaning against the air conditioner as it hummed loudly. She stood there for what seemed an eternity with cum running out of her ass and down her thighs and making small puddles on the floor. She stood there waiting for him to tell her what to do next....and she waited and waited...and after she realized that she may be alone, she slowly turned her head and looked over her shoulder only to see that the attacker had left her there without saying a word to her.

"Damn him...damn him" she thought...he didn't even tell me who he was!!

Slowly she pulled her shorts back up and with trembling fingers buttoned them again.

She searched the dark floor for her jacket and tank top and after locating them both she dressed in the darkness...still angry for not learning the identity of the well hung stud that had just caused her to have one of the hardest orgasms of her life.

As she walked back into the light of the store a clerk approached her and asked what she was doing back in the meat market and she said she was just looking for a bathroom. He pointed to the other side of the store and she thanked him and walked in that direction. As she walked away her thoughts were jumbled ... she wasn't sure whether to look around the store for her mystery man or to just get another pizza and go home. One thing was for sure though, she would do all of her shopping here early in the mornings from now on. She pushed the cart in front of her and pulled her hair back from her face and noticed she was sweating even though the air conditioners kept up thier humming and the air in the store was still very cold.