The Supply Room at Work

Story Info
She went for a legal pad and walked out a changed woman.
2.5k words
3.83
69.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,984 Followers

Kelly walked into the supply room and started searching the shelves for the legal pads. She heard the door open and close and then the turning of the lock. She turned and saw John approaching her.

"John, why did you lock the door?" Kelly asked.

"To keep people from just walking in on us." John said.

"What do you mean? Why would it matter if someone came in?" Kelly asked.

"You and I need to talk and it wouldn't be good to have someone walk in on us." John said.

"What do you mean? What do we need to talk about?" Kelly asked.

"We need to talk about you." John said.

"What about me?" Kelly asked.

John walked up close to Kelly backing her into the corner.

"I thought I should tell you that there are some bets going around the office about you." John said.

Kelly was trembling as John stood almost on top of her as she stood in the corner.

"Bets? About me?" Kelly asked.

"Yes...people around here will bet on anything...just to make the days more interesting. People in the office have been betting on you for a long time...the problem with betting on you is that nobody has won yet because nobody knows the answers to the questions that they're betting on." John said.

"Answers? What kind of answers?" Kelly asked.

"Wouldn't you rather know the questions first?" John asked.

"Ye...yes." Kelly said.

John lowered his hands to Kelly's hips. He started pulling her skirt up gathering the material in his hands as he lifted it. Kelly was too shocked to react.

"Wha...what are you doing?" Kelly asked.

"Asking one of the questions and getting the answer. The question was do you wear stockings or pantyhose. From the looks of things I'm one of the few that won that bet. Most people were certain you wore pantyhose." John said.

He touched Kelly's bare skin along the top of her stockings...she shivered. He slipped his fingers down between the stockings and her skin and pulled them slowly until he reached the garter. His fingers followed the garter up Kelly's legs. Kelly's whole body was trembling.

John let go of Kelly's skirt and it fell back down into place. Kelly was relieved until she felt John's hands move from her hips around her back searching out the zipper on the back of her skirt.

"Wha...what...are you doing?" Kelly asked.

"I'm asking more questions and getting the answers." John said.

John slowly unzipped the skirt and let it fall around Kelly's ankles. Kelly gasped when she felt John's hands on the bare cheeks of her ass. He began squeezing her ass. He smiled.

"The second question was what kind of panties you wear. It looks like I win again...I was the only one that bet you wear a thong...several people said granny panties, but I knew better than that." John said.

John moved his hands around in front of Kelly and began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Please...please don't." Kelly said.

"Shh." John said.

Kelly tried to resist, but John pushed her hands away. Once it had been unbuttoned John opened the blouse and pushed it so that it slid off of Kelly's shoulders and fell down her arms.

"The third question that we bet on was whether the woman that always wears the perfectly matched outfit also wore perfectly matched underwear. It looks like I win again...a perfectly coordinated bra/panty/garter-belt set. I knew you weren't the type to just put on whatever was at the top of the drawer. It's very nice...you have excellent taste in lingerie." John said.

Kelly's entire body was trembling and her face and upper chest were blushing bright red as she stood in the corner of the supply room with her skirt around her ankles, her blouse slid down to her elbows, leaving her in just her lingerie. Kelly felt helpless as a man that was supposed to be her subordinate had complete control of her.

"John...please...please stop this." Kelly begged.

"Stop? We can't stop yet...we haven't answered all of the questions that we've been betting on yet Kelly. Let's see...what were some of those other bets? Oh...I remember." John said.

John pulled Kelly's blouse the rest of the way off letting it fall to the floor with her skirt. He moved his hands up Kelly's arms and up onto her shoulders. He hooked his fingers into the shoulder straps of Kelly's bra and started pulling them towards her shoulders. Kelly reached up to try to stop him.

"John...stop this now...please...I beg of you." Kelly said.

"I can't stop...we have more questions to answer." John said.

John gently pushed Kelly's hands away then returned his hands to the shoulder straps of her bra. He pulled them off of her shoulders. One at a time he pulled her arms out of the straps. Finally he reached up and hooks his fingers in the cups of Kelly's bra and pulled it down releasing her breasts. John pulled the bra around her body so that the hooks were in the front. He unhooked the bra and it dropped to the floor.

"Ha...I'm really good at this. Another question that we were betting on was the size of your nipples. Most people bet that your nipples were small with tiny areolas...I bet they were the size of 50 cent pieces or bigger...so I win that bet too." John said.

John raised his hands to Kelly's breasts and his thumbs gently made circles around the large areolas of Kelly's nipples. Kelly shivered at his touch. She nearly screamed from the surprise as John grasped both of her breasts firmly in his hands.

"The most popular question that we were betting on was whether your breasts were real or if you had implants. Almost nobody thought they got this big and perfect on their own...most bet they were implants, but not me...I knew they were real. I've felt fake breasts before...these are real...these are 100% Kelly...aren't they?" John asked.

Kelly looked at John as John continued to hold and squeeze her breasts.

"Answer the question...say it...say that they're real." John said.

"Yes...yes they're real. I don't have implants." Kelly said in a near whisper.

"I knew it. I'm gonna collect a lot of money on that one. They're absolutely beautiful Kelly...and 100% real. Okay...what else did we bet on...let's see...oh I remember the next one." John said.

John slowly moved his hands down Kelly's sides. He reached her panties and slid his fingers inside the waist band. Kelly put her hands on his.

"John please...stop this now...please...haven't you had enough fun at my expense already? Please don't take this any farther." Kelly sobbed.

"I can't stop when we're so close to the end Kelly." John said.

John slid his fingers further under the waistband of Kelly's panties and pulled them down to about mid thigh. It was far enough to fully expose her pussy though.

"Well what do you know...it's like I know you or something Kelly. I haven't gotten one answer wrong yet. In case you haven't guessed this question was the state of your pubic hair. There were a lot of options to bet on for this one. People put money on everything from wild and wooly to neatly trimmed even down to the landing strip, but nobody thought you'd be completely shaved...except for me that is." John said.

John delicately ran his hand over the area that had been stripped of all traces of any pubic hair.

"Oh...you don't shave do you...you're a wax job girl...aren't you?" John asked.

Kelly's body quivered as John gently rubbed her bald pubic mound.

"Tell me...you wax...don't you?" John asked.

"Yes." Kelly whispered.

"Well Kelly when you came in here you were dressed all prim and proper with a skirt and a nice blouse on with a matched lingerie set neatly concealed underneath, but let's have a look at you now. You've got your skirt bunched up around your ankles where it's sure to wrinkle. Your smart and very professional blouse has been dropped carelessly to the floor at your feet. Your bra has been taken off and tossed aside leaving you completely topless. Your panties have been pushed down your thighs leaving your bald vagina fully exposed. The only clothing that you're still wearing completely are your garter belt, stockings, and high heels. I want you to finish taking your panties off and take off your shoes, garter belt, and stockings." John said.

"What?" Kelly asked in a surprised whisper.

"You heard me Kelly. Take them off." John said.

Kelly looked at John...out in the office she was his boss...his superior...but here in the supply room he was in charge. Her previous attempts to resist had proven useless so without giving it much thought Kelly pushed her panties the rest of the way down her legs. To get out of them she had to step out of her skirt...she kicked it and her panties to the side. She then slipped out of her shoes and unclipped her stockings from the garter belt and slowly pushed them down her legs. After removing the stockings Kelly took off the garter belt leaving her standing completely naked.

Kelly stood nervously trembling in the corner that John had backed her into. She looked on in horror as John gathered up her clothes. When he had collected her skirt, blouse, bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings John walked over to one of the supply cabinets put her clothes inside, locked the door, and put the key to the cabinet in his pocket. He then turned to face Kelly.

"Now Kelly...you have two options. Option #1 you do what I say. If you do as you're told then when it's over I'll give you the key, you can get your clothes back, and you can walk out of here fully clothed. Option #2 you refuse to do what I say. If you refuse to do as I say I will walk out of here right now leaving you standing there completely naked and then I'll send people to come in here to get supplies. The choice is yours, but decide quickly or I'll decide for you." John said.

Kelly looked at John. She knew that even if she did as he said there was still a chance he would walk out without giving her the key, but if she didn't do as he said he would definitely walk out without giving her the key. She realized that she was in no position to refuse.

"Okay John...you win." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"I thought you'd see it my way. Now...come over and sit on this desk." John said.

Kelly walked over and sat on the desk.

"Okay...now spread your legs wide and play with yourself." John said.

"What?" Kelly asked.

"Hey...you agreed to do as you're told. Either play with yourself or I'll leave and take the key with me." John said.

Knowing she had no choice Kelly opened her legs and moved her right hand to her pussy. Kelly had been filled with fear since John had started stripping her out of her clothes, but as she touched her pussy she found that it was incredibly wet. The fear had aroused her. She was actually excited to have been stripped naked and told what to do by her subordinate.

Kelly began rubbing her pussy. She kept her eyes turned towards the floor so she didn't make eye contact with John. Even though she was aroused by the situation the fear she was experiencing made it difficult for her to get close to an orgasm. After 10 minutes of playing with herself she still wasn't close.

"If you want your clothes back you're going to have to cum." John said.

With tears in her eyes Kelly concentrated on making herself cum. She rubbed her pussy as hard and as fast as she could while stroking her thumb over her clit. After another few minutes Kelly finally had an orgasm. Her body went limp on the desk as she tried to catch her breath.

"That was very good. Now...get on your hands and knees on the desk and play with yourself that way." John said.

Kelly looked at John. She could see that he was serious so she moved to her knees and reached back between her legs and rubbed her pussy again. She had an easier time making herself cum the second time. When Kelly had cum she slumped forward onto the desk.

"That was hot Kelly. Now...sit up and lick your nipples." John said.

Kelly rolled over into an upright position. She lifted her breasts and licked her nipples.

"Very good. Now...make yourself cum again." John said.

Kelly...exhausted from cumming twice already lowered her hand between her legs again and did her best to make herself cum quickly. When she finally had her third orgasm she lay back on the desk breathing heavily.

"Okay...it's close to quitting time so I guess that's enough." John said.

"Can I have my clothes back?" Kelly asked meekly.

John looked at her.

"Well...I suppose you did a pretty good job doing as you were told. I guess you can have them back." John said.

John pulled the key out of his pocket, unlocked the cabinet, grabbed Kelly's clothes, and handed them to her. Kelly put them on as quickly as she could fearing that John would open the door before she was fully dressed. John waited until Kelly was fully dressed and they both walked to the door together.

When the door opened John and Kelly stepped out of the supply room and suddenly heard the cheers and applause of all of their co-workers.

"Hell of a show...hell of a show John. I collected up all of the bets that you won. There's over $1,500 in here." Thomas said.

Thomas handed John a Ziploc bag full of money. Kelly was confused...John looked at her and smiled.

"They all sat and watched us on the hidden cameras that we put in the supply room." John said.

"Oh my god...so you all saw..." Kelly said.

She turned bright red with embarrassment.

"We saw it all. We all saw you crack. We all saw your bitchy exterior fall away under John's skillful direction. I for one am glad that it's gone." Robert said.

Robert was the owner and president of the company. Kelly was crying, but John put his arm around her.

"Oh come on...it wasn't that bad. Let's go get something to eat." John said.

Kelly looked up at John.

"You expect me to have dinner with you after you...you..." Kelly said.

"I didn't do anything to you that you didn't let happen. Come on...we'll go get some dinner, you'll drink some wine...and you'll feel a lot better about all of this." John said.

John held out his hand. Kelly was confused and embarrassed, but she wasn't mad. She reached for John's hand and let him lead her out of the building.

zeke81
zeke81
1,984 Followers