The Support Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this girl looked a lot like Krista, and also reminded Galahad a bit of his second wife, Fancy Nancy, who weighed 250 and would sit in a bottomless chair and have Galahad lick her asshole until she came...

Yes and then maybe she'd let Gal rub his dick against one of the legs of the chair so HE could cum...maybe.

Fab didn't weigh more than 110, but she had that look in her eye, that determined look that Fancy Nancy had had, that could potentially make Gal quake in his tranny high heels.

. "Perhaps I can show you some toys here that have helped me in my submissiveness."

Fab wasn't sure, but it was true she didn't know what the hell she was doing. "He-Irv says he wants cock and ball um, torture." She blushed.

"He had a woman who came here—um, her name was Mistress Charissa, and she used to hit his dick with a cane."

"Yes! Charissa Carbonero!" Gal said, smiling.

"She is really efficient with the rattan—that's a sort of cane, you know." Gal took Fab by the elbow and led her to a display of long, thin canes. "Now we'll take this one into the little room in back, and you can try it out...I take it you're afraid of hurting him, right?"

"How did you know?" Fabrienne asked, smiling. "He says he likes it hard, but—"

"I am going to take you through it, if you don't mind, my dear." Gal looked at Flambeau, and the manager smiled, and pointed to room 3.

"Don't spare him, honey" Flambeau called, and Fab looked a bit confused, but she followed the little man into room 3.

GALAHAD looked at the girl, who was adorable in a tight peach halter top, and a nipple was pushing through the thin material. Glorious!

As Fab watched dumbly, Gal stripped off his pinstriped jacket, his waistcoat and trousers, kicking the Florsheim shoes into a corner of the small room. Down came his -Jesus, panties—and there he was standing in his black socks, and without his shoes on, (and with Fab in her heels) he was a bit shorter than she was, but his dick was getting hard.

"Um, I don't feel that way about you, Galahad sir.."

"No you don't have to, dear, just to cane my cock. It's not like I'm requesting oral sex, and no, you don't have to undress at all.

You're the dominant."

"Well, you sure are...ready." Fab said, looking at Galahad's stiffie.

"Yes, it's a big one.

My brother Bibbs, also a submissive, just had his balls removed by his dominant. Froze them with ice and removed them, and his penis still gets aroused, isn't that remarkable!"

"Castration, Jesus."

"Well, it was that kind of time in the relationship, I'm afraid."

"Are you going to remove your eye-glass, your monocle?"

"No no...that remains. I feel truly undressed without it, I'm afraid."

Galahad handed Fabrienne the rattan cane. "Now what you have to do, dear, is swing it down on my cock. Did you try it with Irv at all?"

Fab ran her French manicure up and down the peculiar looking stick. "We sorta did with a ruler, but it wasn't the same, he said. He cried after I hit him too hard—he's a baby."

"Well, you really need to not let up. Try swinging the cane down on my cock now."

"You have blisters on your dick, Gal." Fab touched Galahad's dick lightly, and he gasped.

"That's right, honey. I just went to see a domme recently.

Lady Maria Catriona, who really knows how to torture a penis... Irv isn't the only one who needs it, you know."

Raising the cane, Fabrienne swatted the older man's cock lightly. He winced, but it bounced up—the penis, and she got the impression he wasn't fazed at all.

Gal chuckled. "You have to put your beef into it, dear. Pretend you're killing a rat and you want that rat DEAD."

He paused. "You can also whip my nipples! I don't know if Irv has told you about that yet.

Fab was getting a little annoyed with the "topping from the bottom" and she took the cane and whacked it hard across Galahad's nipples.

The old man grabbed his chest and bent over, almost weeping. Fab worried he was having a heart attack but then he straightened up and smiled weakly at her.

"That's very good. Mistress Audrina of Chattanooga—"

"I'm sick of you talking about these other WOMEN!" shouted Fabrienne, and lashed Gal's cock twice, right on the glans. "Don't you ever SHUT UP?"

She grabbed Galahad by the ear and bent him over and landed the cane five times, heavy cuts across his buttocks, and Gal burst into tears, but they were grateful tears.

Outside the door, shopping for nipple clamps, Mischa Bernstein looked at Flambeau. "What the hell's going on in there? Jesus."

Flambeau smiled.

"Our resident pervert made the mistake of asking an attractive customer if she'd like to try out the cane on his dick, I think. She's learning a little faster than he thought."

Mischa paused. She was a short, curvy housewife with a saucy brunette ponytail. Her husband, Larry had been cutting up lately, and she felt he needed more than the usual clothespins on his nipples...men are so immature.

Of course there would be a weirdo hanging around the PainCafe bothering the customers.

Misch hoped the little freak was getting hell! Mischa and her sisters Alessandra, Vodianova and Gisele all lived with Larry and kept him pretty humble...

Yes but the girl in the closet seemed like she was even livelier!

Vodi liked using a car stereo ariel on Larry's cock, and Alessandra preferred a flyswatter, but maybe Mischa should go and look at those canes...

Evangeline, the PainCafe cashier with the strawberry crew cut and 36 DD chest, snickered, wondering if they'd have to call an ambulance.

"But Gal asks for it, doesn't he Flam? I mean, last week Master whats-his name tried out a flogger on Gal, and I thought he sounded like a slaughtered pig."

Flambeau laughed. "Maybe we should put Galahad on salary, you think?"

Inside room 3, Gal was weeping on his knees, but his dick was sticking straight out, and Fabrienne was whacking it with alacrity.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "You just really need to shut the fuck up sometimes, Galahad." WHACK THWACK!

Gal was gritting his teeth, trying not to scream, and his dick was feeling like Normandy during World War II. But he kept his back straight, and knelt, as Krista had taught him, holding perfect poise as he took his discipline.

Krista had sometimes, if Gal was completely silent during a grueling caning, would allow Gal to kiss not her bare buttocks, but her full buttocks in a pink thong...and now and then she'd allow him to lick her nether area to many orgasms...(since he paid Krista twelve grand a month for this privilege, it would seem not unreasonable)

The most painful test that Krista had put Galahad through had been epic.

Krista had hung him by his nipples (with piano wire going through the piercing holes) and then fucked his main business competitor right in front of him!

Krista was a deep beliGalahader in a man suffering, and Galahad missed her sometimes, but he knew she'd had to move on to other fields...

Oh, she'd abandoned him for a submissive U.S. Senator, and she was much happier there...

Fabrienne brought Galahad's mind back to the present with another smart slap on his cock, and then she snapped her fingers and waved, and GALAHAD arose.

Immediately, she kicked him in the balls, and he fell down, moaning. "It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind."

Indeed, Galahad thought, as he grabbed his nuts ruefully. Then she snapped her fingers again, and he arose.

Fab kissed Galahad's lips tenderly.

"You were so nice to teach me how to be a good dominant. I think Irv will really appreciate it." She put the cane under her arm and exited room 13.

Shit, I want you to ...

Galahad had really hoped Fab would be so impressed by his stamina that she'd want to um, get to know him better, but she was gone.

12