The Sure Thing Ch. 02

Story Info
He would bet on anything.
1.9k words
3.38
56.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the continuation of the story titled "The Sure Thing"

Todd and I were sitting in the Dew Drop Inn drinking beers, making bets, and talking about (what else) my wife Betty and my mistaken assumption that she was faithful to me. Todd had proved me oh so wrong on that. We had just bet on what the next person to sit down at the bar would order, I said beer and Todd said mixed drink, when I asked the Burning Question - "Just how long have you and Betty been getting it on?"

Todd gave the question a few moments of contemplation before replying, "Just a little over two years now."

Two years! And I never suspected a thing. But then, why should I have? Betty and I have what I consider to be a great sex life - three, four, and even five times a week, and there is more to it than just frequency; we do it all and in all the positions you can think of. Todd's answer to my first question naturally led to the next two, "How did it happen, and why?"

Todd gave me a rueful smile, "I knew when we made the bet last night that we would end up having this conversation and I've spent the last twenty-four hours thinking about what I was going to say. I decided that it would be best not to sugar coat the pill. I'll give you the why first; I don't think you are going to like this, but here goes, Betty is a slut. She loves to fuck and she will fuck just about anybody if the time and place are right. What that means is when you are at work, out playing golf, or out of town on business, Betty is somewhere getting fucked."

I sat there practically speechless. I was having a hard time accepting what I was hearing, but after seeing Betty and Todd together I had to believe it.

Todd continued, "But there is more to the why than that. Betty needs more sex than the average woman, and even though she gets a lot from you, it just isn't enough. She told me about your fantasy and I have tried to make her see how advantageous it would be for her to agree to do it. It would give her the chance to get all she wants with your approval, but she loves you and is afraid she will lose you if you ever find out just what a cock crazy slut she is."

I was so distracted by his story that when the next person to sit down at the bar ordered a beer I didn't even point out to Todd that I'd won the bet. That left the last question, "How did it get started?"

"First" said Todd; "I want to be up front about one thing. I don't regret for one minute that I'm fucking your wife. I've known her every bit as long as you have and if things had gone my way I'd be married to her instead of you. And, I'd like to think that by fucking her and seeing to it that she limits her fucking to a select group of our friends that I help keep her from getting a disease or from getting into dangerous situations."

His "select group of our friends" caught my attention and I asked him, "How many and who?"

Todd said he wasn't ready to name names, but that there were nine of them.

"The reason I took the bet last night was that I have become more and more certain that it will benefit both you and Betty if we can get this thing out in the open. Am I right?"

I gave a short little laugh, "Fucking A you're right! I've got a hardon just listening to what you've said so far and you haven't even got to the juicy details yet. By the way" and I pointed to the man two stools down, "You owe me a drink."

Todd called the bartender over and ordered another round and then he turned back to me, "One more thing - Betty likes gangbangs."

"Gangbangs" I said dumbly.

"Yes. So far she has taken on seven at one time and she keeps trying to arrange it so all nine of us can be there one night."

Beautiful, I thought. Just fucking beautiful! My wife is fucking all my friends, is into gangbangs, and tells me I'm disgusting because I tell her my favorite fantasy is to see her with another man.

"You still haven't told me how. How did all this start?"

Todd said, "You remember the night we were at the party at my brother Tim's house and you got the call from your mother when her car broke down?"

I nodded yes.

"You asked me to see that Betty got home. When it was time for me to leave I went looking for Betty and found her in the game room with Tim. He was trying to get her pants down, and she was trying to stop him. Apparently he thought that she might have had enough to drink that he might be able to score. I stood and watched as he finally got her pants off and his fingers started to probe between her legs. She tried to hold her legs together, but as Tim's fingers worked in deeper and deeper her legs began to open, and then he was finger fucking her and she was making little moans of pleasure. I backed out of the room and watched from the hallway as he pushed her down on the pool table and fucked her. When he finished he got up and left by the back stairs. When Betty still hadn't moved after a minute or two I went in to see if she was all right. She was staring at the ceiling and there were tears rolling down her cheeks. She glanced at me when I walked up, "Tim just fucked me," she said. I nodded. "He's the only man to do me since I got married. Did you know that?" I nodded again. "That's not why I'm crying. I'm crying because Tim finished to quick and left me hanging. Please fuck me Todd. I need to cum."

And so I did. Tim came back in before I finished and then he had another go at her. And then I went again while she sucked Tim to get him up again. He fucked her again while she sucked my cock and it went on that way for two hours. You were already home in bed when I got Betty to your house, but she wasn't through yet. She fucked me one more time in the back seat of my car while I was parked in your driveway, and we have been doing it ever since."

Todd looked at me, "What are we going to do now?"

I smiled at him, "What we are going to do, good buddy, is set up one of those gangbangs she is so fond of. It will be held at my house when I go out of town on my next business trip, except I'm not going to be going out of town. I'm going to walk into the house and catch you all in the act. But there are more important things to take care of right now. See that guy over there? The one fishing around in his pockets? He is looking for change. What for? I say for the cigarette machine."

Todd disagreed, he thought the man would play the jukebox.

"Bet you a beer" I said. Todd took the bet. It was a draw - the guy used the pay phone.

I told betty I would be going out of town for two days and I had Todd call her an hour later and tell her that the guys wanted to know when they could party again. Todd told me the next day that she had said Wednesday. It was all set. All I had to do was control my patience until it was time. I told Todd not to tell the other guys what was going to happen, because I did not want to take any chances that might alert Betty.

Wednesday at noon Betty drove me to the airport; she kissed me goodbye, told me she would miss me, squeezed my dick and told me I'd better miss her and left me at the curb with my bags. I watched until the car was out of sight and then I caught a cab back to my office where I spent the rest of the afternoon doing paperwork. At 5p.m. I left the office and went to a cafe and had a light meal and a glass of wine. Following dinner I moved to the bar where I nursed a beer and waited. At 7:12 my cell phone rang and Todd told me that all the players were in place. I caught a cab and had it drop me one block from my house. I quietly let myself in the back door and moved to the bottom of the stairs. I heard a lot of laughter coming from the upstairs bedroom and I headed that way. Luck was with me, all the guys were in the bedroom and all attention was on the bed so I was able to get to the doorway without being seen.

For a few seconds I watched the action on the bed; Betty was on her hands and knees and was sucking Max's cock while Tim was fucking her from behind. I did a quick count and saw there were seven guys in the room and I knew them all. In a voice loud enough to be heard over Betty's grunts and cries of pleasure I said, "The things you see when you don't have a gun!"

Instant pandemonium. Guys turned, saw me and grabbed for their clothes; Betty jerked her mouth off of the dick that was in it, turned to face me and a stricken look crossed her face. Tim, figuring "What the hell, I'm already caught" kept fucking Betty even though she was trying to pull away from him. All the hard cocks in the room, except Tim's, went limp, and I noticed Todd off in the corner trying to hold in his laughter.

"HOLD IT!" I hollered, "Everybody just hold it right there."

All eyes turned to me. "There are only two ways out of this bedroom. You can jump out the window and probably break a leg, or you can go out through the bedroom door. To go out the bedroom door, you have to go through me and I'm here to tell you that nobody is getting past me" and here I paused a little for effect, "until they have fucked Betty at least once!"

The look I got from Betty was priceless - it was one of those "How can you do this to me" looks.

For the next four hours I sat and watched as my lovely wife was fucked in ways and combinations that defy description. Seven guys could not wear her out! When everyone except Todd had gone and Betty lay on the bed absolutely covered in cum, she looked over at us and said, "You guys just going to sit there and talk or are you going to make yourselves useful?"

I looked at Todd and said, "I've never doubled -teamed my wife before. Think I can handle it?"

Todd said, "Bet you a beer you cum before I do." I laughed out loud and said, "You're on!"