The Surprise

Story Info
An old game with a new twist.
2.2k words
4.56
13.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stand at the kitchen sink, my hands burying in soapy water and my back aching gently from the slightly hunched position, I suddenly stiffen, feeling his presence more than hearing him as he comes up behind me. I relax slightly, but continue with the dishes. He was always like that. Cat-like in his silence. A soft smile touches my lips as I feel the heat of him against my back, the soft sound of his inhale as he draws in my scent - fading tint of perfume, left over from work; a little sweat from the hot water and light exertion of doing the dishes. I can't help shivering just so slightly as he exhales, the light breeze chilling my damp neck. Still he has not touched me. He simply stands close behind me, letting me work. This was our little game.

He presses against me lightly as I lift the last dish into the rack and pull the plug, rinsing my hands with cool water as the suds flee down the drain. As I close my eyes briefly and sigh, I suddenly feel something pressing over them. As my eyes snap open, they meet darkness. "Mmm. A blindfold?" I ask softly, a rich lilt to my voice. This was something new.

"Shhh," he says, his lips near my ear, the whisper of breath tickling across it and causing me to shiver again. "Don't talk." His hand slides slowly down my arm, and takes my small hand gently in his. I feel the cool rush of air against my back as he moves away, pulling me gently with him. I turn, a little unsteady, and follow him. This was a new element to our game. He'd never blindfolded me before. I feel a warmth curl in my belly, excited by his intentions. Or at least those I could imagine. Wild as these sudden imaginations were, I hope he would surprise me further still.

His thumb delicately strokes the inside of my wrist as we walk, making me gasp softly. I suddenly realize that I had no idea where he was leading me. Blindfolded, I was lost in my own house! The sense of uncertainty, of not knowing, was almost the most erotic thing I had ever felt. I release my breath with a soft moan. I can almost feel him smile. I can see it in my mind, the way the right side of his mouth curls up just a little higher than the left, those sleek, so-kissable lips stretching smoothly over his teeth. He has an incredibly sexy smile.

As he stops, I almost bump into him. He takes my other hand in his, and slowly raises them up, kissing the knuckles of each tenderly as I move a little closer to him, aching to feel his strong arms about me. But his grip on my fingers tightens slightly, and he moves back. "Not so soon, my love," he whispers gently, his voice rich and soft. He releases my hands a moment, whispering for me to be still, and then I feel the soft touch of something against my wrists, and realize a moment later he is slowly wrapping a soft, silken rope about my wrists, binding them together. I gasp his name softly as he ties the knot, my fingertips flexing outwards, trying to touch him, but he's out of reach.

As I stand before him, not sure where I was or what he had in mind, I felt him slowly pulling my arms upwards, and I could feel my nipples tighten with excitement, a rush of warmth between my legs. I feel my breasts just touch against his chest, and then his fingers begin to slide down my arms, causing bumps to raise on the flesh of my arms and a small whimper to escape my throat. Then I suddenly realized he'd hooked the rope on something above me, holding my arms up. His hands continue downwards, down my sides, skimming past my breasts, just touching the outsides of them, and making me ache for more. I was beginning to tremble with anticipation and passion. I'd never been so aroused in my life. His fingers skim over my belly, and I jump a little, moaning as my belly contracts as he hits that sensitive little spot. I can almost see him smiling seductively, despite my blindfold. He'd made a good choice with it. I couldn't even see past the bottom edge.

I feel his fingers leave my flesh, and I breathe for a moment, until I feel them again, just below my throat, starting to unbutton my loose shirt, careful to pull it just away from my body and not touch my breasts. He seemed intent on driving my insane with need for his touch. I moan his name softly as he releases the last button. I feel his warm breath on my belly suddenly, and I shiver. I hadn't heard him kneeling. He rewards me with a soft kiss on my bare stomach, his tongue lightly tasting the skin. Then he pulls back and I feel his hands on my feet, working the laces of my shoes free. Tenderly he removes each shoe, and then each sock, his fingers lightly tickling over the top of my left foot before his fingers skim up my legs. I moan softly again as his fingers reach the waistband of my jeans, and slowly start to work open the button and slide the zipper down. Suddenly without warning, his hand slips between my thighs, his hand cupping my mound through the jeans and teasing me with a quick caress. I cry out his name, my hips arching to press against his hand as I tremble, biting my lower lip.

"You like that, baby?" he asks, his voice back at the level of my head, and his lips crush to my mouth in a hard kiss as his fingers curl up against my sex through the jeans, wet now with my excitement. I can smell the musk of it past his manly odor. I almost orgasm then and there, moaning hard into the kiss as our tongues slid together and he presses his hand hard enough to me to bring me up on my toes.

He pulls back suddenly, leaving me gasping for breath as his fingers slide from between my legs, slowly upwards over my mons and belly, tracing the seam of my jeans. I whimper softly, wanting more, wanting him inside me.

"Just wait," he whispers. I shiver then as his fingers tease along the waistband of my jeans, slowly, agonizingly slowly, inching them downwards. I feel his lips on my skin again, kissing the flesh as he exposes it, and once more I bite my lip, the excitement almost a physical sensation on my skin. He peels the jeans downwards, and I hear his soft moan and feel the whisper of his breath against my mound as he breathes in the scent of my excitement. The thought of his mouth so near my sex causes it to clench, releasing more of the slick juices. His hands slip my pants down to my ankles, lifting each leg out of them. I hear them land nearby, but all my attention is on him and what he's doing to me. His hands slide slowly back up my legs, and cup my soft buns gently, playfully kneading the flesh with his fingers, avoiding the very bottom, where the ass meets the leg, knowing that particular spot drives me wild. I feel his body press against me, then, sliding slowly upwards as he stands, his lips nibbling and kissing the whole way.

His hands give my ass a firm squeeze and then slip upwards, caressing tenderly up my back as he begins to kiss my neck. His fingers deftly unhook my bra behind my back, and my moans turn frustrated. I want to touch and caress him, drive him as wild as he is driving me. My body is trembling now with need and I turn my head to try and steal a kiss, but his moves his head back, and again I am certain that sexy smooth smile is on his lips.

"Please," I whisper, slightly breathless. "I want to touch you."

"But I'm not going to let you," he whispers back, and suddenly his hands and body slip away, and I am alone in the dark, bare and bound, trembling with need. I turn my head, listening for him, but I hear nothing. He could move with absolute stealth when he wanted to. I cry out loudly when suddenly his hands grip my breasts from behind, pulling my body back against his. I moan his name as I feel his erect, bare manhood pressing against my underwear and he grinds his hips slowly against my ass while his fingers lightly pinch my nipples.

"Oh, sweetheart, feel what you do to me? How I want you?" he moans in my ear. His tongue chases his words, tickling over the rim of my ear as I gasp roughly, pressing my ass back against him. I wonder when he'd undressed, but found I couldn't care less as one hand slid down my belly to my underwear, against teasing along the elastic, tracing it downwards slowly. A ghostly caress of his thumb over my swollen clit through the silken underwear almost sends me tumbling over the edge of reason. He pauses a moment, his thumb abandoning my clit, his fingers, going still as my heart thunders against my rubs and I whimper long and hard. Just as my breathing regains some semblance of control, his hand move quickly, fingers pushing aside my underwear as two of them plunge into my soaking pussy and begin to stroke it as he kisses my neck hard, biting lightly. An almost guttural cry is torn from my throat as I lean back against him, the powerful orgasm coming almost instantly, my juices flooding over his hand, and I hear him moan my name as he kisses my neck tenderly.

His fingers slide from me, and I moan again as his other hand slides up my arms to the rope, unhooking it from whatever he'd secured it on. I lower them slowly, my hands twisting slightly, wanting to touch him still, but he chuckles softly in my ear.

"Oh no. I'm not done with you yet..." he whispers, and wraps his arms around me, hugging me close against him as he raises his damp fingers to my lips. I moan softly as I smell my own sex on his fingers. He presses them against my lips, and I willingly open my mouth, suckling the digits greedily, the taste of myself arousing me again. "Bend over, sweetheart," he says gently, and I tremble with anticipation, nodding as I do as he asks. He pushes against the backs over my legs then, and I take a shuffling step forward, and gasp as my bare back presses against the chill of a wall. He was going to make love to me bent double, braced against the wall! I tremble in eager anticipation. He rubs his hardness against my underwear, and I can feel him trembling with is own powerful desire. He fingers hook into my underwear and he drags them down my legs, kneeling behind me as he bares my sex.

His lips press against the cheek of my ass, kissing hard as he grips my legs. He moves quickly to my pussy, his tongue sliding over the labia as I groan, the rush of blood in my head seeming to heighten my excitement. My fingers curl into fists as his tongue slides over my clit, flicking rapidly against it for a moment, and the abandoning it. He swiftly kisses my exposed pussy and then stands. I whimper as I feel him tease the outer lips with his thick manhood, caressing the head over me. After an eternity, it seems, he presses himself against my slit, and softly moans my name, his hands caressing down my ribs. As they drift back up to my hips, he suddenly plunges into my with a wild cry I answer, burying himself to the hilt in my wet woman's flesh. The hot walls of my vagina, squeezed by position, grip his cock hard and he cries out my name, fingers curling into my hips hard as I feel him tremble.

"I love you," he groans, and begins to move, pulling back, thrusting his cock into me. Again and again, harder and harder. I cry out with each thrust, my orgasm quickly building again, knowing his excitement must be almost too great to contain. As he begins rocking me with short, hard strokes, I scream out his name, the climax coming so hard and fast I feel my vision darken slightly.

"Oh YESS!" he cries out deeply, thrusting hard and deep. I feel his release deep inside me, filling me with his seed as he cries my name, his hands gripping my hips hard as he thrusts again.

I moan weakly, my world reeling from the incredible experience. I barely notice as he picks me up and settles us both on the sofa, caressing my sweat-slicked skin tenderly and nibbling on my neck as he stretches out beneath me. He slowly unties my wrists and removes the blindfold, kissing each eyelid and then tilting my head upwards as I open my eyes.

"I love you too," I whisper, wrapping my arms around him at long last, listening to the steady thump of his heart through his chest.